All Comments on 'Selling Myself'

by KatieBreckenridge

Sort by:
  • 171 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sorry

But this paided whore loves no one but herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!-Drivel

GENTLE feedback? WEll fuck you you whore! You are not a paid 'escort' the word is whore/slut/bitch/trailer trash and any other word that describes a selfish pathetic stuck up female person. I hope your kids know what you do I hope you family know what you do I hope the people you work with know what you do. Which is fuck and suck for money. The oldest and most disgusting trade a man or woman can do.

There is a market for the likes of you because men and women will always need to fuck someone and get off with someone. you are just being used by these people. I pity your husband the poor little dicked wimp cuckold I pity your kids at school or college when someone fucks you and they tell everyone at school what a fucker their mother is. But enjoy your sick fuckers life I hope it ends in a nasty infection that is very painful to you and you pass it on to your husband who then divorces you and you lose your job and then you really have to sell your dirty old pussy to stay alive. Try going to a mexican whore house I understand they treat their whores realy nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story, horrible comments

Very well written, Katie.

If people don't like the subject, they shouldn't read the story.

wdelanderwdelanderover 14 years ago
Beautifully written and very erotic

What an incredible first story! I love characters that get inside the characters and describe their thoughts and emotions, as well as the physical sensations.

And your descriptions were very, very hot. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

Oh, and please don't be discouraged by the haters.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 14 years ago
Super HOT

wow ... for a 1st story this was fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
how

To the idiot who wrote if you don't like the story don't read it, how do you know unless you read it. To each our own if she want to be an escort that fine but don't say she is a happily married woman. If she was any kind of person at all she would tell her husband and kids what she is doing because it effect them when she didn't she became nothing more then another lying,cheating and a paid whore no matter how you paint it.

GerriSCDGerriSCDover 14 years ago
You go Girl!

I loved your story and often thought that if I was a woman this exactly what I would do! Women just don't know how powerful they can be.

To people like !-Drive... well I never.. What are you doing read what you would call 'smut'! What a hypocrite you are!

Please keep going Katie..

GerriS

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

You have a deep (lol) understanding of sucking dick....WHEW! The way you wrote the story drew me in as if I were Brett feeling your slick, warm mouth sliding up and down MY very stiff dick. Your tongue exploring my dickhead, cleaning the groove, sucking the urethra...WOW! Your description of how much you enjoy a guy spurting cum in your mouth and how luxuriously you swallow the slippery, sperm swarming love goo just about got me off! WELL DONE! ***malapulga@yahoo.com

bruce22bruce22over 14 years ago
Well Written and Very Erotic

But not telling her husband and offering him a divorce, if he can not accept her new vocation, definitely makes me extremely unhappy. Of course she will find herself partially justified when he contracts her services, accidentally. Or is he the owner of the service?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I try to be as gentle as possible

but with a story like that you really can't expect any male to be gentle, can you? There is a woman of 46 which has to be married for at least a couple years, lets say 20, who says about herself she has never, repeat NEVER, been a seductress not even while dating the man she is married to and she says she loves him. And now she goes completly crazy, bys for hunderts of dollars clothes she never wore in 20 years, fine makeup and jewelery and goes out and fucks a guy with a huge dick (poor hubby once again) and makes only by tipp 1500 dollar. well nice carachter everybody loves women like that who will for a certain amount of money spread their legs. they are cheap whores (even if not cheap)and in this case she is not only betraying the husband, no, she is even risking his health (aids , hepatitis.. you name it). so honestly what do you think of a woman who wears potato bags for 20 years and never tries to seduce her husband or surprise him in a good way, would this raise your lust to fuck her or make love or even be around? not likely or do you have a different meaning? now she is fucking since 3 years is driving a fancy car, looks like old model (49 years) and hubby has not only a small dick, no, he is brainless too but of course their love live has gotten a lot better since she looks better now and has gotten quite experianced in bed gymnastics. once more something he never realised over the short period of 3 years. so tell me what kind of carachter and attitude towards other people does your described woman have? cold, selfish, to some point even cruel and reckless, no? everybody in town already had to figure out what she is doing (3000 grant a week more earnings you can't hide). the rumour will have started at the hospital or from some acquaintances she met while whoring herself out. there is no town so big this is working but I guess she likes the lifestyle and gives a shit about hubby , family and kids. so tell me who should love this story? just because of the hotel sexscene ? where she belittled her husband while fucking a guy who is unable to get a woman so he has to buy one? you have a very strange fantasy woman and I really would not like to be around you, cause your dreaming of a prince with money, wearing potato bags and think bad of your husband. that's about all this story shows. was I gentle enough? I never cursed or did I? PS: your writing is pretty good but your fantasy sucks. oh I forgot do you think this attitude is more liked by women? well I hope not for all the men out there anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Likeable

In real life I agree this woman is a slut and her husband would be better off without her. As a LITEROTICA story I liked it. Readers remember where you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice Fantasy

I wondered what she did with her wedding ring.

thomwthomwover 14 years ago
Awesome!

I really enjoyed the story - just wish I could be a client of Katie's!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cheaters ALWAYS get caught, it's not IF but when..

This was a fairly well written story and your descriptive powers are excellent. As far as the subject matter, well, I have to agree with some of the other folks who have posted, just without quite so much venom. I know this is fiction and you can have this go however you want it to, but the suspension of disbelief required to enjoy fiction does have it's limits. You say Katie loves her husband and has no desire to leave him. Unless you intend to have Jeff turn out to be an actual wimp/cuckhold or a serial cheater himself when we meet him, her actions are completely at odds with this statement. No wife who truly loves her husband would so blithely disrespect him in this way unless it's something he wants (cuckhold) or deserves (cheater). At some point she will be found out. Whether it's someone from her work or his that sees her on a 'date', her chickens will come home to roost. Also, unless you decide to make Jeff out to be a complete moron, he's going to notice something is different when he's in bed with her. After three years with Brett, who you state is more than half again bigger than her husband, as a regular customer, along with any other of her 'magic eleven' who outsize him, the man is going to feel the difference and become suspicious on his own. Either that or she will begin to get less interested in being with her husband and put him off on the rare occasions he does want to be intimate. She at least has some fleeting feelings of guilt after her first date, but the rest of the story tells me the guilt was short-lived. Then there's the risk of bringing home something unexpected like an STD. Her 'Manager' claims all the clients are thoroughly vetted and background checked. A 'Discerning, upscale gentleman' who needs 'discrete feminine companionship' generally has the resources to cover up anything he doesn't want discovered by a company such as Cascade Engagements. They also have a tendency toward expecting to get what they want without resistance which can also lead to problems. I also have to say her 'friend' Caroline isn't much of a friend steering her towards such reckless behavior. Granted, Caroline's husband is ok with her side work, but a true friend would make sure she really thought it through, including serious thought about what her husband and children would think when they found out. I have the feeling that you'll be telling us more stories about Katie's adventures as an escort, I just hope you plan to tell us what happens when the bottom falls out from under the fantasy world she's living in. If you have fantasies of your own along these lines, think very hard about what's at stake. I've seen couples with good marriages ruin them chasing fantasies even when they both went into it with their eyes wide open. The ones who did it without including the spouse lost A LOT more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
great story

Very well written and thought out - a perfect mix of substance and sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Its OK

The problem I see with this story is that the author offers a very well written description of the sex acts. She offers a reasonable character development of the heroine ??? But, there is not drama. Her H exists only in this story so that we can be told she is married and doesn't need the money. Her friend is only there as a conduit into the life of a prostitute.

She has no conscience and she has no worries, and thus other than a well written description of sex between a customer and his client, this story offer little else.

Perhaps it is foolish to expect more, but I'm afraid I do.

BriteaseBriteaseover 14 years ago
First story????

Come on now ---- to write this well, you must have written somewhere before.

Great story --- fantastic --- loved it.

Glad she's not my wife, but wish I knew her.

Please continue.

marklionmarklionover 14 years ago
Great Story!!!

That was a great story that you wrote about your experience with your first client. I like how she went from being a lonely housewife to a escort that was feeling sexy about herself and appreciated by a man. I wish everyone would not put their own personal views of sex into their comments about being an escort. The story was erotic and entertaining. Can hardly wait for your next story.

ryu77ryu77over 14 years ago
I laugh at the statement that..

she loves her husband. hahahahahahaha Other than that, good sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice work!

Really good work for your first time offering!

Well written with good build up and details. I would certainly enjoy more of your writings in the future.

nyminusnyminusover 14 years ago
I don't know...perhaps I am old fashion but

I think that the wife is just a slut and a whore(really, not an escort)The husband should have had the chance to either divorce her or be a cuke to all seventy men that she fucked. Oh I'm sorry an escort has sex but the whore in this story fucks. She wasn't unhappy with her sex with hubby she just wanted money. I guess she knows that her husband can divorce her and claim she's a prostitute and get everything. He will be entitled to a % of her whore earnings. Say is the husband a complete idiot or don't he realize that her cunt is getting loose. A good writer should think of these things. But you aren't a good writer. Like the wife she is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A marriage ruined...

She succeeded in making her husband a chuckhold and becoming a whore. I would like to go back to what Robert said,"our main interest is in making the women happy and safe, first." Pure garbage, they are in it for the money first, that is why they have to constantly hire more women. If her husband ever gets wind of this, she will have ruined their marriage. Now, she is just anoter high class whore that if she is ever caught by the authorities, she will probably go directly to jail. To sum it up, she has whored around, lied to her husband and probably the rest of her family for the thrill of a cock. Poor woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hope when hubby finds out

that she dont mind splitting her fortune with him....and i hope he takes half and alimony also...when a woman cheats as she has she does not deserve to get anything but grief....she is now 52 so how long before she wont have any clients then has to just live on her hospital salary....oh i forgot she and hubby are rich now ...but rich times 2 together is more rich that 2 splitting that and also taking half the house and all other assets...hope she gets biurned

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Written Until the 3 years and 70 & 11

When you contort it denigrates the talent shown. This wasn't close to life because it had no consequence implied or intended.<P>

It was just another stroke albeit well written which still didn't save it. It just emphasised the wasted talent.<P>

So plow on with stroke which anyone could write - or use your ability to arouse and entertain more than just those who need mindless stroke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Katie,Katie,Katie....

....why do women always write about getting away with cheating{well,not you Priscilla)and men write about killin, 'em for it? Glad you can live with yourself as you build your fantasy into reality.Best of luck!-50 points for adept writing.Pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good work for a 1st timer

Very nice, Katie.

Dont listen to those folks who say its bad or leave "moral" judgements. If they don't like to read stuff like this then why are they browsing this website anyway...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ignore The Hypocrites !

For crying out loud, Literotica is predominantly a sex story site. So all those who have criticized the the story using her lack of respect for for her husband should not be reading this anyway. I thought it was a very good story, and look forward to reading more of your submissions. To those who cannot handle infidelity, why are you on on this site ? You are the hypocrites!

black saphireblack saphireover 14 years ago
Great Story! Ignore all the complainers!

This was a really erotic story and something that I am sure a lot of women think about. Dont bother about the whole lot of whiners out there who cant differentiate stories from real life. And even if this IS real life, its your choice...! Well done! An excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great beginning work!

As I love hearing about sex from a womans perspective let me welcome you to Literotica with open arms. I hope you have many more stories in that wonderful mind of yours!

mjar65mjar65over 14 years ago
more please

really liked the fact you'd spent time on this ...made it all the more enjoyable to have you share with us

hope there will be more to follow

mjar65mjar65over 14 years ago
more please

really liked the fact you'd spent time on this ...made it all the more enjoyable to have you share with us

hope there will be more to follow

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hope you enjoy the money and the thrlls

Because shortly the rest of your life is going to suck beyond belief.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 14 years ago
Delightful!

A longer story might have probed into how she breaks the news to her husband about her new job... but this was a delightful tale of her "first date". Well written and exciting to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Inspiring flow of verbal conjugation

'"He had a nice deep voice." I like it.' stands out amongst others. I've read a lot of good stuff on this site and your writing is up there with the best. It took me many years in the schools of hard knocks to educate myself to the magic of the writ word. Education had done with me at 14 and at that time I could barely spell my name. Mistakes don't worry me and I like the writers that produce, and even try. But reading your story was a privilege. No doubt you're some published star or some'at. I would have give you 150 for the writing but I have to take the context into consideration too, and though I fucking love sluts, and you're up there as a class piece of easy cunt, my loving wives do it for free...thanks Katie. Mancelt

MaryAnn678MaryAnn678over 14 years ago
believable and erotic . . .

. . . plus good grammar. What more could a reader wish. Katie tapped into the secret yearnings of almost every woman with her adventure. Anybody, man or woman, young or old, who isn't aroused by that story isn't capable of being aroused.

And, so professionally written. I'll be looking at all my fellow writers wondering if she (possibly he?) is the one who penned it.

MaryAnn678 (also a pseudonym)

wowser678@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More?

I loved the story. Well written and attention grabbing. But, I would like to know how this plays out with her married life.

Ducky7Ducky7over 14 years ago
Very well written story, I likes the sex and the

emotion you brought to the readers. Many of the comments have been about the subject of the cheating wife. Well for me I also don't care for the way the wife is acting. Even her friend Caroline told her husband, using money as an equalizer of course. But the fact is she told him. I know this is a loving wife category but this one is still just cheating behind the husbands back. All respect for him is gone. She is just using him to pay the bills and keep a roof over her head and a place to store all her new clothes. I like your writing stile and hope you keep going. You may even find a way to get your daughters in on the act once they are old enough. Then maybe DAD wouldn't have to work at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The only thing missing ...

...a condom. A true professional uses a condom no matter what price level; both for her protection and the protection of the client. And the art of putting a condom on can be very seductive. Other than that, this is truly a class story, well written and very lifelike. Keep writing and forget about the hypocrites that decry a married woman stepping out (either professionally or otherwise); more men cheat on their wives than vice versa. Besides what do you expect on this site - this is the only category that I read that has the constant nagging about morals.

jodiredjodiredover 14 years ago
one woman to another

So many stories that are supposedly "from the woman's perspective" are obviously written by a Man. This one was different, so obviously feminine and yet unabashedly erotic. I think I will be reading this next time I use my "toys" on myself...soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lost interest....

once I realised she wasn't going to insist on a condom. The story was well written but lets face it any sex worker who doesn't practice safe sex is an idiot.

Agoodman954Agoodman954over 14 years ago
Amazing

A well written erotic stories from the woman's point of view almost always seem to please me more, and this one is at the top of my favorites list. Please continue with this story line, and disregard the ignorant remarks of the of the self appointed morals and health committee. Their small minds wouldn't know a good erotic story if it was spelled out and placed in front of them. I hope they are happy having what they think is a good sexual relationship with the shades drawn and the lights out. For the rest of us who have a sense of sexual adventure and wish to explore our personal boundaries, if there are any please keep writing your you stimulating tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please explain in your next story how the money is

accepted in place of lifestyle and life expectancy. Your bareback fucker herein described has a life expectancy of about two to three years in the trade assuming she stays off drugs and is not killed by violence by a john. Most of those two or three years will be sick and on medications for her infections and HIV. Remember we dont cure HIV we just prolong the illness until death. I am not sure that a couple of years with a lot of spare money is worth losing many happy years of life. We have know several friends that were hookers or escorts (nope didnt have sex with any of them) most of whom used condoms. All died of one illness or another linked to either HIV or drugs. Some of them had husbands that were their pimps. Before you get into such sick fantasies learn a bit about them and write also about the ending as well as the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow wonder how she paid income tax on all that

money. You know since she and hubby file jointly! You say she got paid cash and their is no record, isnt that called tax cheating and fraud? If hubby really wants rid of her report her to Uncle Sam and get her for tax evasion. Once hubby gets his reward, Uncle gets his cut, hubby can spend the rest while she is divorced serving her time in the federal pen. Whores, call them what you will, if they are smart pay income tax upfront. In the old days, agents counted sheets and towels put out to dry behind whorehouses and then prorated the income and sought taxes. You want revenge on idiots always remember the tax man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Can someone say

Cheating Whore?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ah, shut up already!

It's a fictional account of an nonexistant person. That means an std will only strike if the story calls for it and not a moment before. The same for discovery, taxes, pregnancy, whatever! It's not real, now don't you feel silly up there on that soapbox?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It's amazing

how some readers take a fiction seriously, to the point of wanting to re-write the authors story.<p>Get it into your brains, whatever the author wrote that's the way it is, regardless of what you want it to be. Don't like it? Write your own story just the way you like it. That is if you can.<p>What's that saying? Those that can write, those that can't criticize. Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Sick is as sick does.

And this writer really needs to see a doctor. The head doctor is the only person who may be able to save her or him. At the same time the head doctor should check out the rest of you mad people. A wife fucks around for all this time gettign paid to suck and fuck clients? W.T.F? The husband of course knows nothing about this. Yeah right. What do you think he has been doing while the wife has spent the past few years on her back with her legs in the air getting fucked by anyone and anything she can. But I guess it is the only thing she is good at. the answer is the husband has been fucking around himself and probably has ten kids across the country. He has women that pay attention to him and actually probably care for him. NOT like this whore/cumslut.

AnitoleAnitoleover 14 years ago
This is fiction... however it is not good fiction

As numerous comments suggest, you were unable to suspend disbelief. I will not be as harsh on you as others. It takes courage to write and post. Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You can't

be serious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
An Honest Description

I've had the pleasure of spending several evenings with top list escorts. You are less likely to get an std from them than from one of your wife's friends. The ladies I have had occasion to meet (and yes they are ladies) are a delight to be with. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story so real and true to life

This is fantasy turned in to reality as it happens all the time and us poor klutz of men don't know anything is going on behind our backs - I know it happened to me and I quickly got rid of the slut whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story

This is a great story. I hope you intend to continue it.

Princecorwin69Princecorwin69almost 14 years ago
Fantastic

I love it. I am interested in reading sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good.

I enjoyed it. This is an erotic literature site, so don't be disheartened by idiots demanding a penguin novel. The woman was sexy and the story was of an erotic nature. I certainly got hard reading it. Who wants real life? Please keep it (and me) up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

One would hope her husband finds out what a whore she is and divorces the ungrateful skank. Hey maybe he'll have the good fortune to see her die of AIDS

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Zwieback

I was drawn to this story from the recommendation/link of a story recently written by a Mandy something...have not read that story yet. I read this story with obviously too high an expectation. I figured if someone would be writing a sequel...the first story must be pretty good. What a let down. There was a surprising lack of drama or tension...a lack of intensity... that should have been there between the husband and the wife (there was just lip service), between the two female friends (there was just money and giggles) between the pimp and the wife (just superficial rules explanations), and between the client and the wife (just an excuse to write about hot sex...one the great aspects of this story,,,well done on that score). What great psychological potential and how shallow it all was. Shame on the author! With this lack of potential and drama, the story degenerated to just a jerk off sex story that was greatly disappointing and immature...pablum like most of Literotica. Superficially good, BUT...zwieback in the end. I supposed it was my fault that I had too high an expectation. Sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well written, but...

Well written story, but the inclusion of the husband only serves to make her seem like a nasty person. It took away from enjoying the story because instead of enjoying the sex I kept hoping that she would somehow now cuckold her husband.

Then when she did it an was so happy and proud she was lost as a character I cared about. Then to top it off that she's been fucking around bareback for three years? Sorry she went from heroine to lying prostitue whore and I lost caring about her completely.

Is she supposed to love her husband, because it doesn't come through at all. So why not just divorce him, she no longer needs him for money. He feelings and love isn't clear. The words toy wrote for her contract the actions you wrote for her.

So a 4 for writing a 3 for an unclear characters, and a 1 for including a cucked husband that detracted from the story. So I guess that's a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Idiots

Do you morons realize this is in loving wives? A section devoted to women cheating on their husbands. How idiotic do you have to be to go off on someone for writing a fictional story an then posting it exactly where it belongs?

Katie, it was a great story that you did one hell of a job making believe was real. I wa wondering how to ge ahold of you by the end lol. Keep up the good work, ignore the retards, and please submit some more stories.

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
Lovely!

Some of the best sex I've had without breaking a sweat! There could be more about other clients and variations in the old in-out, in-out as they perform it, and above all, the delicate and amusingly humiliating issue of hubby noticing that his wife is not quite what she was (humiliating for him, I mean). Even a suspicion of the unthinkable on his part, dealt with as a professional might deal with such things ("Why honey, what a wonderful fantasy! Does it excite you to think that of me?"). Then, even more fun!

1950oldracer1950oldraceralmost 13 years ago
Well done

well done in writing this so well, it made sense and the people were all believable with the story line not to rushed, sexy enough while not being just porn.

chootkabhootchootkabhootalmost 13 years ago
confused

where I come from if you take money for fucking then they call you a whore. it's shade better than doing it for free!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Writing!

A beautifully written story. There is lots of good detail and it all seems believeable. This is one of my favorite stories so far. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolute heap of mindless dog shit story.

Perverted and inept,as is most of Brit excrement.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
Funny about the last comment

(alleging she's British). Unless Southern California has seceeded from the USA and now recognises the UK crown?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Well written story recognising that many married women have a willingness to experiment sexually and to indulge their unfulfilled needs. All of the moralists who seem to have lost their way and stumbled onto this site need to be reminded that well over 50% of married women cheat sexually and many more fantasize about it even though they lack the courage to act upon it. Those that doubt that it is happening should look at the ads in newsparers and even the yellow pages of the telephone book.

Being desired is in itself arousing. Reading about a mature married woman who indulges her yearnings and enjoys recreational sex is great. Please write more.

SirenSeeker2SirenSeeker2over 12 years ago
Wonderful

A terrific story, well written! More, please!

LegionsOfLiesLegionsOfLiesabout 12 years ago
Recreational sex is good

When your single, once you get married or start dating exclusively your sex belongs to your partner only. You wrote well Katie but in this story I see a whore with no respect for her family so she doesn't deserve one.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
I'll pass on your next story

I'm not a prude, but the female is just another whore with the sense of a Jack ass. I've met and talked to real women with the same bullshit excuses, one woman even went to the point of blaming her husband for not making enough, he makes over 6 figures a year. The slut in the story that takes so much pride in getting fucked, may end up killing herself and the man she claims to love. True it's a story but it's a fucked up one.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Mutuality

@ 10/01/11 Anon it does not matter but the husband should try other women if the wife try.......mutuality. .And the husband can find a better newer wife candidate to become old together??????

kharrismakharrismaabout 12 years ago
Extremely Good!

Absolutely LOVED it !! Very well-written, with none of the sadly usual "punctuation-at-random," mis-spellings, and tortured syntax. Oh, and it's HOT, too !!

I gotta wonder... what do these morons expect to read in the "Loving Wives" section? If they're so upset by such stories, maybe they should confine their reading to the "Erotic Couplings" section. Makes me wonder about their level of insecurity within their own relationships. It's just a fact that women can handle far more sex than ANY male; why should they not indulge it? Why is it OK for husbands to cheat on their wives, but NOT OK for wives to cheat on their husbands? Buncha hypocrites!

Ignore these brainless heathens, Katie, and get started on the next installment of this story; I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
well wrighten

very good, some of the comment are not happy with your story, But let me say as a man,I wish now that i would have married a whore, I love whores, they don't try to preten to be something that they are not, like most women. You are a whore and a good one, you can put your shoes under my bed any time, and stay as long as you like, life is short, am happy to see that you are enjoying yours. By all means keep wrighting your storys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ignore the clowns

Katie, as always an amazing tale. Well written and fun to read. Kept my attention for the entire time.

The ugly comments come from insecure clowns, ignore them, and keep writing. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so very real

what a very exciting story, hope you do write more along this line, when i was younger, i once done 3 weeks in a massage parlour, to help get me through UNI, it was just massage, and you could do what they called extra's, i just done hand jobs, which the clients seemed very happy with, for i had a lot of regulars, i never done sex, they could touch me, which was very nice, yes i did cum with some of them, they could cum on my breasts, or any part of my body, so i can relate to this story, keep them cumming, hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just wondering..??

Your friend Caroline, said she made $3,000.00 after

taxes. What is the tax on pussy in your state.???

lgcelsielgcelsieover 11 years ago
Disappointed

I really love this story! My problem is that it was written in 2009 (and 3 others) but nothing since. Some similar stories would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Katie ......need your help with something ....

Explain the following two remarks at the beginning of your story ( "I love my husband very much.." & I am "happily married") & then help me understand how her actions over three years as a "professional whore" fit with this age old vow -

"Do you BRIDE take this man to be your husband, to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

When you can truefully demonstrate how she "HONORED, COMFORTED & most importantly FORSAKED ALL OTHERS" when it came to her husband then you "may" be able to defend your statements and support Katie's betrayal of her spouse

... if not ... then defending Katie is equivalent to "putting lipstick on the proverbial pig" .. it's still a pig and she is still a cheating slut who DOES NOT love her husband.

For the male species, let's hope most women don't have your screwed up attitude towards marriage and men!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story!

A chapter 2 would be really nice. Yep, I want to know how the husband deals with this. A well written story! Isn't it odd that the trolls are all criticizing the female for being a bought woman, yet say nothing about the guys who purchase her. What a stupid double standard. Please continue to write and hopefully do a chapter 2. Thanks. Rich

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
well written erotic story

This story was great notwithstanding judgment on personal integrity issues Luke the perverbial elephant in the room. The story has excitement emotion and step by step construct that overwhelms the senses in full view of an erotic bloom of this woman's fantasy. In many stories of this type the pace is not as gauged and paced with great reflection and emotional anticipation and intimately cognition. Well written. Thanks author!

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 10 years ago
very nice

Really enjoyed this story x

Why do these religious and morally outraged types read erotic writing?? Just to get upset? LOL

kl7smckl7smcover 10 years ago
Katie is a whore

I'm sorry, there's just no nice way to

put this.

Katie has become self-centered in her

pursuit of cock and money, and has no

regard for her husband of many years.

The story is well written and enjoyable

as a story, but I cannot admire Katie.

I'm afraid she has screwed her husband

far worse than any any of her clients.

I was truly disappointed at the end when

she showed no remorse or appreciation

of what she had done to her marriage and

her husband. Instead she is proud of her

"professional" activities and looks forward

to more.

I'm sorry, but boo Katie. I just cannot

admire her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
KatieBreckenridge please help you readers ....

..... understand what the difference is between "Cum Dump" and Faithful Wife..... From where your audience sits the differences are immense ...... but from your "screwed up" explanation it's really hard to tell..............

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
I do have to admire

Women who don't spread it about fro all and sundry.

I mean, women are, generally speaking, more controlled by their emotions and hormones. And any halfway decent looking woman has men responding to them, even hitting on them, all the time. With their emotions, hormones, and personal situation in the right circumstances they could be ripe for seduction. Seduction by men who are usually horn dogs.

Men, on the other hand, have the same, albeit are maybe less influenced by, whirlwind of forces.

The distinction is, women control the game. A woman can let herself go at a bar and any of a dozen men will take her up on hers offer. If a man lets himself go at a bar, chances are that alone will discourage women from being attracted. If it doesn't, it's up to him to target the woman he wants and pursue her. More often than not, he won't be successful.

In this story, I don't condemn her for her actions. The lack of guilt may be a sign that there are deeper issues in the marriage that she hasn't even acknowledged. Sure, she loves him but... he leaves her alone for weeks at a time. From the sounds of it, when he does get home, he doesn't do anything to appease her lack of intimacy for that time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Katie ..

.. is just another cheating whore wife .. nothing more. Sluts like her are a dime a dozen available at the nearest hotel bar or street corner. Making her out to be anything but that is simply putting lipstick on a pig!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Just die of aids whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have seen

some deliteful pigs in makeup. Bright red lipstick makes them really wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved It

The remarks from the choir of idiots that do not seem to realize they don't have to read the story. Hey people it is a story and a well written one also. Keep the remark to yourself. Course you can be brave enough to put your name an de-mail so we could see who is who on here.

Great story Katie please continue writing.

Your Fan

Andy A

keptsissykeptsissyabout 10 years ago
Erotic story from a GREAT writer!

Katie, you are a gifted writer, a very, very erotic one as well. I can't keep my hands off of myself when I read your stories. Your escort secret life had me hard all the way through.

jrunneril06jrunneril06about 10 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story! Very well written.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 10 years ago
Good Situation !

Very good erotic story of a bored wife seeking extra sexual fulfilment out side the marriage. katieBreckenridge is a very good writer and has a very good craft of keeping the story sexual alight !

There will always be negative comments regarding infidelity of wife stories on this site. What other readers need to bear in mind this is a fictional story not a true account of a wife’s extra martial affairs / liaisons

Just a few points for the author I would like to have been mentioned in the story. The husband did not have a high sex drive as I suspect this was work related. Not really his fault for sexually neglecting his wife. Also the wife could have done more to encourage hi, to be sexual with her !

If the wife Katie has had 70 clients each averaging $1,500 she would have earn $105,000 in 3 years, so what is she doing with the money, has spent any of it on her husband, the house, luxury cruises for her and her husband what is going to do with her new wealth as she is now in the story 49 years old ! ?

With the new designer wardrobe has the husband not noticed all the new expensive cloths she now has ?

Brett is now 39 / 40 so would he really want to bed a 50 year old woman, surely he would want a 30+ year old woman ! ?

Has her husband not notice an increase in her sexual skill like oral, deep throating, swallowing cum, what does he now get extra from his wife ?

Is there a private act that Katie only does with her husband e.g. anal or does do acts with clients that will not do with her husband ! ?

In the story there were so any situations that needed an explanation for more detail to make the story a 5 star

maddictmaddictalmost 10 years ago
I'm thinking

I'm thinking the husband was never included, a shame. Thanks for a inside feel of what it, s like

to be well fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done

I loved the descriptive words as she described her feelings and adventures. I hope you continue to write here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please submit more stories

Having read all your stories, I am very impressed with your writing style and use of language to convey your ideas. I am keen to see your story, have you very thought of taking this further.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotover 9 years ago
Another great story!

Thank you again, Katie Breckenridge.

Your stories are wonderful. You write beautifully. Intelligently.

Plus, they're always very arousing.

Thank you.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

clearly well told. Five stars. Of course, while her friend told her husband, she never did.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
There is NO justification for deceit and betrayal

Unless freedom to find oneself requires lying and deceiving. Eventually she will pass on an STD to hubby whom she "Loves with all her heart" and he will die. That's real freedom.

I don't care if she sells herself to 70 or 10,000 guys. If he knows and has agreed, that's their business. If she does so that's her business but it doesn't mitigate the fact that she is the betrayer. Maybe the STD will take her first.

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Very well done

Great story! And, she is an honorable lady. He did not get anything that her husband would be able to activate. And she needs to be happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No, she doesn't love her husband

How can love coexist with dishonesty ? Her acquaintance probalbly DOES love her husband -- he knows what his wife is doing.

Excellent erotic descriptiveness somewhat spoilt by narcissistic self-delusion of the main character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not Just Adultery ...

As she hasn't admitted her cheating to her husband, the obvious question arises: how do you explain the source of a sudden and large income into the family finances? Or, as is more likely, she's keeping the money for herself and not sharing it with her husband. Thus, not only making her a liar, cheat, adulteress and whore, but a low-life thief. So much for her original "altruistic" desires to help with the family finances by becoming someone else's whore.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 8 years ago
very well written.

Along with many of your other readers who have posted comments, I think that she has turned into a very self centred person, it would be interesting to see a follow up to this story in which some drama is introduced.

Perhaps the husband gradually realising that the loving wife who he thought he had is no longer living with him, but has been replaced by a money grabbing whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
But her husband was a step ahead

And had his PI wire the house. Two months later she was in prison along with Robert, Brett and a number of other men on a variety of charges. Her husband kept the house and all the marital assets as she would be spending the next 8 years in prison. Did you really think that the husband was THAT stupid? Poorly written drivel that gave no consideration to consequences.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous