All Comments on 'After The GangBang'

by Angelscuck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Yes. But does she respect you?

I think not.

This story disgusts me. But it’s well written and gets the point/story across. I wont score it — can’t. I want to give it zero, but it’s just done too well.

Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
good story

It's a pretty heavy duty story, not for the faint of heart, for sure. I think it's a very healthy story, but keep in mind that it was from his point of view, and he already told her of his concern, giving her a clue how to respond.

I love women, all kinds, but I also know not to trust them. The woman in this story is not married to him, according to the story. "What woman would still want to marry a guy like that?" The bargain in the story was he agreed to be cuckolded, so he knew what was going to happen. If he agreed, then she brought it up, doesn't that make sense?

Her priorities or wants where never stated, we come to this scene and it's already after the fact. My experience, does not govern anyone else's. I would have loved the experience with my late wife, but again, here in the N.E. puritanical religious beliefs, and social pressures are very persuasive.

I have read this before and believe this reply/comment is along the same line.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

OK, but just a scenario ... not even a ‘flash.’ How did he violate his promise to Sweetie, twice?

3*

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

How sick does one dirtball have to be to write 127 piece of crap stories like this cuck and whore garbage?

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Idiots don't die out, as this author and his story prove!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelscuck@Angelscuck
625 Followers
I am a 76 year old male, married to 65 year old female. We are very, very much in love and like to play sexual games and have adventures. We are monogamous. Our interests include, cosplay, cruising the South Seas, dancing, music, writing, poetry, plays, movies, masked balls,...