All Comments on 'Party Slut'

by britneyfan

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Juste one word...

Incredible!

Thanks :)

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseover 14 years ago
Brilliant

That was the best, and hottest, thing that I have read for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
so sexy

wow that was so hot and now lets see what the slut does next

yorkie54yorkie54over 14 years ago
AWESOME

That was fucking awesome. I was hard all the way through and stroking as I read. It was very nearly possible to see the cum that covered this guy's face and his tranformation into a cock loving cum slut. I hope his feminisation continues at Sasha's hands and that his friends continue to use him/her. Eager for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
the best

Oh please continue this story it it really gets me tenting my own panties. I would loe to hear what the slut has to do know that she doesn't have her keys. I love your work and hope to read more from you.

AltErikAltErikover 14 years ago
Very Hot

Excellent story! Very hot scene, and one I've often thought about. Having a friend or friends use me like that would be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

great story, I could hard-ly contain myself. Like how it built up in the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Most of lit think I'm a staunch misogynist(that's how I appear under my handle TERRYDAVID)

but those who can perceive the reality of my existence know that I'm a transexual cuckqueen that wears my ex-wife's panties(she's 'asleep' in the basement)and Your story rang all my dingalings etc. ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hopes

Hot story. I just wished at the end that all the guys watching the porno of him had a chance to cum on him. That would be the ultimate ending in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wanton You !!!!

Wow very nice as it reminded me of the first month of clubbing when someone slipped something in my drink and I awoke with three guys taking turns with me!!!

My first foursome. I too luved every ninute of it, thanks for letting me enjoy those early gurly memories!!!

Brenda

Naughtylilslut69Naughtylilslut69over 12 years ago
Now that's a slut.

I can't wait to find out what happens when he goes back to the house and tries to convince Sasha to give him his keys, and wallet. What will the slut have to do to earn these items.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

This story is so freaking amazing, wish i was her... Getting used and humiliated like that. Wish there was more of her!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE

I loved it! I wish their was more

thongpantythongpantyalmost 12 years ago
Party slut

Loved the story. One pole stright up.

sissyslut91sissyslut91almost 12 years ago
Best story ever!

At this point, I pretty much have this story memorized and I regularly think about ;) if only....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

great story, it captures the esense of what I want to be. I would hope he has to go back and face his ex and she keeps him and takes him all yhe way to his true self.

I know I would welcome a lady to help me transform into a true woman. I want a pussy with nice camel toes and big lips with a nice large clitty. I want small sexy brests

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice story, couple issues

> ... tear her apart.

If they don't use any lube, that's what would happen.

I suspect the bitch (Sasha, was it?) is just jealous that he can get four men to cum on him by wearing sexy lingerie and she can't. How ugly can she be?

I would have loved it if he had told her he was dumping her, just before leaving the house.

Better than that, if he had said to the guys that he'd blow any of them again if they took the cameras, film, and video away from the bitch. Then the bitch would have no evidence, and he could keep his friends, and even get his clothes back. Oh well. Other than that bitch, it's a really hot story.

ThomiBoyThomiBoyover 11 years ago
One of the best

Wow!!! What an amazing story!!! I want more!!! What happens next???

ezsmilesezsmilesover 11 years ago
yes

Love this story. One of the best. Wish I could be a cum bucket too.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fabulous, need more!!

One of my favorites, i wish this would happen to me :( We need more of that kind of story, a poor Sissy turned into a real slut, by multiples men!

ThomiBoyThomiBoyabout 11 years ago
More, more, more!!!!!!!!!

I'm still waiting for more of this story!!!! It made so wet!!! Please give us more of this!!!!!

Soph_oSoph_oabout 11 years ago
wants to be her!!

I really wish this would happen to me, i hope i had "mean" friends like this when i was younger.

And the walk of shame/fame at the end, omg, that was excellent! Wish to hear more about her adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Revenge

is a dish best served cold. They're in the deep end of the swamp, the waters cold, black and full of unspeakable evils. They're all about to pay a horrible price. And they deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a day to rember

I want to be a cross dresser cum slut and get me 4 men with big cocks for me to suck and fuck me I love to suck cock and drink cum .I did have two men at the same time in a rest stop one time I would suck one dick and have the other one in my hand till I sucked number one off then sucked the other man off I was a cock loving man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dreams

I dream about this as my fantasy covered in cum staring at much manlier men than I an begging for more god she's my idol

pamcdpamcdover 10 years ago
mmmmm VERY HOT

I enjoyed the story very much I am so wet and my panties are so wet. My pantyhose are soaked too. I love this so much. Very hot mmmmmm!!! Write more please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really, really terrible

Obviously he has no real friends the way this poor story was written. And everyone has an emergency key outside their house. This whole thing was unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wtf?!

This was really cruel! Those assholes and that bitch deserve to get punished. Everything comes back in threes. They better get raped and humiliated for what they did to the poor lad.

ThomiBoyThomiBoyover 10 years ago
Do you still write?????

This story is so great, I get extremely wet every time I read it!!!! That is a lot!!! You're my favorite author. I wish you would write some more!!!!

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01about 10 years ago
Good in some ways

I'm sorry you had Alex fuck his ass without lube. This kind of made it impossible to believe, even as a fantasy. You did OK at sustaining the buildup of his emotional excitement. I assume you will have him go back to the party and service the rest of the men there, again on camera. That would be very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brilliant

Soooooooo would love that to happen to me,would absolutely adore being so used & abused.Please write another story soon as i'm about to read this one for the third time.

XXXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fond memories

Thanks for this story, it reminds me of when I was 14 and taken to a drive-in theater by 4 older boys who used my mouth like a pussy for over 4 hours. I think I gained 6 pounds that night from all the cum I swallowed.

talldarkbbctalldarkbbcalmost 10 years ago
hot!

sexy as hell...especially how the story starts off with cum and builds up to more and more cum...very very sexy.I wish I'd been invited to the party.

sashatvslutsashatvslutover 9 years ago
3

That's how many times I came while reading this one story.

Thank you for the release and entertainment ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is the type of behavior that gets people dead

You left the ending short when you forgot to mention that he nearly killed several of the guys that abused him in the next few months. No one escaped his revenge. Many walked with limps the rest of their lives. Dumb. As to getting back into his house? Everyone has a hidden key or simply breaks the smallest pane of glass they can to get in. He got in. Dumb and dumber.

FellatiaViperFellatiaViperabout 9 years ago
One of my fantasies.

This story happens to be one of my fantasies, very hot, very well written, I'll check out more of your stories. :)

bluesky496bluesky496over 8 years ago

such a hot story ,i was so turned on all the way through ,i hope you write more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want to dom a sub fem sissy cock pleaser

I stroke off at least once a day thinking of a fem crossdresser made up in thigh highs and thong and other slutty gear . on her knees sucking my dick and ordered to lick my nuts and slide that tongue in my ass. fucking her slut self in the ass with a dildo or having a plug in that ass getting it open for easy access anal. asking if she is ready to be just like an ass to mouth porn slut.yes would be the reply then bending over and taking the toy out and start sucking while I finger fuck that ass with 1 then 2 and 3 lubed fingers. slide the panties to the side and put my dick in and fuck it. then in the mouth as I toy with your ass. fuck it again til it I cum inside. plug your ass with the panties in place while you suck me clean lick my nuts tongue my ass and play with my dick until I'm up to fuck that cum lubed ass and cum on the slutty face...I live in L.A. but I'm a married black man with a child and not much time on my hands so I guess I will keep reading and stroking thanx for the great material it's easier knowing there are fem cock hungry sissies out there wanting dick. I also stroke to your comments also thinking someday our paths might just cross ...at an abs or something so all you sissies and closet cock cravers keep your mouths wet and your asses clean and ready

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I day dream of topping a sub fem sissy slut

I stroke my dick at least 4 times a week reading about crossdresser, tranny, cuckold couples and sissy stories. I think of dominating a fem sissy dolled up in makeup thigh highs , panties and other slut gear. she would be on her knees sucking my dick and ordered the make it wet ,sloppy and load. she would be ordered to also lick my nuts and slide her tongue in my ass. I would want her to have a plug in her ass or fuck herself with a dildo to open that ass for easy access anal.you would be questioned if your ready to be an ass to mouth slut just like those porno hoes.yes would be the answer. I would feed you the toy from your ass while I played with your ass with 1-2 then 3 lubed fingers. I would get behind you and slide my dick in that warm open hole. fuck you then put it in your mouth while toying your ass. toy back to ass I fuck until I cream that ass. plug your ass with panties n place.now you suck me clean and ordered to lick me nuts and tongue my ass until I'm up to fuck your cum lubed ass again and your told to jack off in your hand and eat it or rub it on your face. when I'm ready to cum I pull out and cum in your mouth. ....it should be easy to find a sissy in L.A. but I'm a married black man and father without much tme on my hands but I'll keep reading and stroking knowing there are fem sissy cock sluts out there. I read comments to and hope to one day cross paths with one of you closet cock cravers or secret sissies willing to do these things so keep your mouths wet and asses clean....maybe we'll run into each other at an abs...; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I love getting dressed up like a slut and when my girlfriend goes out she texts me what she is up to and has bought guys back and fucked them while I listen like a sissy upstairs

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
continue it or a sequel

Its incredible. I can wait for more about her, maybe Sasha can be something like her pimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

I absolutely LOVED this story! I had my first taste cock in a 69 with my childhood BFF (he hated when I came in his mouth but I LOVED it!). I only wish that a few of our buddies where there to watch me become a slut for man meat along with my then girlfriend and now wife.....came twice before I got to the end of this story. Thanks for sharing!!

Marti

mouth4umouth4uover 8 years ago
I am a cumslut, too.

I loved this story of a young man finding his true nature and desires to be a fag. I also learned I was a cocksucking fag at an early age and would often play by myself or occasionally find a friend or older man to suck. I am 64 yo old now and still play and look for others to suck.

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 8 years ago
hot sexy story

I want to be that party slut... oh yes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lucky

I wish I could be surrounded like that.

DandelionMcGillicuttyDandelionMcGillicuttyalmost 8 years ago
it's ok, but not great

It's just an ok story. I admit, the beginning, while he was still drugged, was kinda hot, and even funny, but then it took a downward turn.

>> He grabbed my waist and thrust his hips to push his cock up inside me

No lube? That would hurt!

>> "This virgin arse is so tight. I don't think anything has ever felt sooo tight around my dick. It's amazing. I might have to give up pussy to fuck more sissy virgins after this!"

Wait .... he's supposed to be straight? He's raping a guy, and talking about giving up pussy to rape more guys.

>> right from the start being the guy who was insecure about all that was going on here

Translation: the one guy who realized the four of them are gay.

>> "I still don't know, guys, this is still feeling really weird, like really gay,"

Yes, really, really gay.

>> See what I said about all you guys being so gay.

She's right. She's a total bitch, and guilty of 'conspiracy to rape', but she's actually right for once.

>> All four of my friends were now looking slightly ashamed of what they had done ... and revealed their own not exactly straight side.

Yeah, I've been saying that since the beginning.

>> I had assumed that my falling asleep and the incredible fuckfest that had followed had taken us right through the night

What? No windows?

DandelionMcGillicuttyDandelionMcGillicuttyalmost 8 years ago
i just realized something

>> I had left my wallet, my phone and my keys behind

So that means that, when Sasha and the gays removed his clothing, they took his wallet and phone and keys. Sasha was the one that left the clothing for him to wear, but didn't return his other items. So she's also guilty of theft, and possibly identity fraud.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please more

Please more

alex_femboialex_femboiover 7 years ago
party slut

the trouble is - i would willingly dress like that and perform as the party slut --- and i probably would not have left the party after they had watched the video.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS IS A SEXY STORY WISH IT WAS ME

I LIKE THIS IT IS SO SEXY MMMM TO BE HIM WOULD BE A NIGHT OF MY DREAMS ALL THAT YUMME CUM AND COCK IM A CROSSDRESSER AND ENJOY THIS STORY CD KIM

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Well that wasn't rape at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wish it would happento me

I would love to have been that little cumslut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
such a lovely story

she was so fortunate to discover her love of sucking cocks, penetration and swallowing cum. now she does not have to pretend to be a macho man. She can just be true to herself and enjoy all the lovely cocks and cum and penetration for the rest of her life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idea

Good story, THEY SHOULD OF called the whole town to come over and deep throat her, hundreds of cocks till she passes out, then fuck her till she is full of cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT!

Loved it.

Bibttm4chillBibttm4chillover 6 years ago
Missed opportunities

To have friends brave enough to help me cum out of my shell and become the sissy that I wish I was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One of the best

Fuckin a that was one of the best stories I've read on here..you really need to add more to it..maybe that he goes back to get his stuff and more guys wanna gangbang him..possibly some bondage and him being feminized permanently by sasha

joln321joln321over 6 years ago

Back at the party, Sasha learns of the departure. She also now leaves the party with her boyfriends clothes, wallet and keys and walks over to his house to find him trying to get inside his house, She opens the front door and walking through the house lets him in through the back door where he was trying to enter his home... Once inside his house, Sasha throws her arms around his neck and kisses him tightly upon his mouth telling him... "You're now my girl !" Over the next couple of weeks the closet in his spare bedroom fills up with a woman's wardrobe of dresses, skirts, blouses, etc. During the next year, She slowly feminizes him with female hormones she gets from her Doctor along with a testosterone blocker which causes him to develop girly boobies. Also during that year he meets up with his "friends" who now treat him as a girlfriend and have sex with him and Sasha... Another year later and He/She is standing next to Sasha getting married. they're both wearing identical lingerie under their clothes. Her in a bridal gown and him in a very feminine tux and wearing black heels. Their marriage is an open one and Sasha has sex with any male she wants including all their friends.... So does "Britney".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wish I was able to get hard

when I am being gang banged like that. I did get hard the first time the guys took my mouth and ass but they punished me and said fags were not suppose to be disrespectful of their men. Even after I got married and my wife and I went to swaps or had swap parties at our house I could not get hard as the husbands used me. They and the wives reinforced my sub nature and I wanted to please them so much. Sometimes I do wish I had had the chance to be a man but we take what we can. One friend from across the street would flash me her pussy and I wanted her. However she was so much more worthy than me and that was not to be. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A story that makes me hard is a good story

Good. My visions (and best reality) are always about being hard forced - me resisting being the slut whore that I am... But - good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What a fantasy

What a way to be turned out. If I had to Live my young life over again, I would do so many things differently. Including being a feminine cum slut

t1m1d1t1m1d1almost 6 years ago
The best!

Fab story, as good as any on Lit.

I love being submissive and serving real men, but this story is truly a fantasy and a favourite of mine. Thank you Britneyfan xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I hope you do another part to this and she actually did put it online and maybe he will get a job as a cross-dressing pornstar!!!He'd have his friends and ex-gf to thank for that for sure!!!

roxyfux3Kroxyfux3Kover 5 years ago
So hot

This is one of the best stories on Literotica. I fantasize about being Alex the sissy slut being "forced" to dress like a whore and suck her friends cocks. Thank you!

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
Revenge

While tied up, he planned how he was going to pound the faces of the guys that humiliated him. It didn't matter if it was one at a time or all together. Putting all of them into the hospital became a goal solidly placed in his brain. That left just what to do with Sasha. An argument is hardly in the same league as what she and his friends had done.

mrwishmrwishover 4 years ago
i'd be your huckleberry

this was a fast paste story from the git go. Super hot for wanna be cum slut very though detail and would have loved it to happen to me. even now

robin48robin48over 4 years ago
nice

TY..My lil dick is hard in my panties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please do another chapter

This story is so hot. Its my dream to have that happen.

Please write another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

Hope there's a part2 out there.....my cock is rock hard reading this.....would love to be dressed up and treated like a good cumslut, feeling hot fresh cum cover my face....ehmm

secondsamuelsecondsamuelabout 4 years ago

That started at a ten then cranked up to eleven. This is inspiring, starting a story with sex and revealing the back story so effortlessly. Great job

papabear536papabear536almost 4 years ago
Amazing story

I can't wait for More! I know Ed can't wait to become a hot cock and cum slut himself! The kinky sexy possibilities are so intoxicating i just can't wait to see how your story unfolds. Jack

airesseekingairesseekingover 3 years ago
so hot

love how naughty Sasha is. Wish I had someone like her in my life

54btmguy54btmguyover 3 years ago
Totally Hot story

Was hard the whole time reading this and really hope there is more, I wasn't dressed or passed out but in my late teens I was totally wasted and don't remember much of the party but I do remember a girl I had the hots for told me I could eat her out if I sucked off a mutual friend of ours. I do remember being on my knees grabbing his crotch but don't remember anything after that except waking up at home in the recliner and a stray dog in my house and what appeared to be dried cum all over my face

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 3 years ago

The start was very kinky and wrong and it just got better and better, xx

SissyTaraSissyTaraover 3 years ago
Super hot!

This is one of the hottest stories I’ve read here in awhile. I hope there are more chapters coming. I absolutely loved it.💕

ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99over 3 years ago
Need another Chapter

We neeed another chapter of this story! Love it!

Exiled_SakuraExiled_Sakuraabout 3 years ago
Loved it

My only wish was there was more of this great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

I had some of the things that happen here be very real to me. I went to a party and they were lots of dancing drinking. About midnight a movie was showing in the front room I was all into it . The more I looked the more I knew that I was at that party about ten years early. Then I spotted me dressed up as a cheerleader it was a wild time. No one knew it was me I had put on about 40 lbs. Next thing I know I am making out with some of girls there went a football player got me away and started kissing me I let him have his fun he give me a drink and I drink it fast . That's all it took I black out the more the movie played the more I wanted to watch he keep kissing me and made me give him a blow job he called some of his friends to get a hot blow job too. The power went off in the house and most people went home. I wanted to get the tape because I did not know what else happen like I said I was out of it.

Thanks G

Mc91Mc91about 3 years ago

There needs to be a sequel to this. A story I come back to time and again

ericatransericatransabout 3 years ago

Wonderful transformation story. It reminds me of the time when I lived in London. I was invited to a mainly gay party, and having had too much too soon, of both alcohol and recreational drugs, I took to one of the bedrooms where the coats were kept, for a little sleep, at one point I recall being semi-conscious sporting an impressive erection tenting the cover I'd thrown over myself, only to hear people (men and boys) talking in a lascivious way about me. I, feigning sleep, stretched so as to make my erection more visible to them, hoping and praying they all would come in and take advantage of me, I should state that I've been a crossdresser since a very early age and was at that time wearing a sheer pink, lace-trimmed camis, and white lace panties under my Tshirt and jeans, I was seconds away from verbally inviting them in. Alas. I heard one say ''....he's asleep, let's go " I have fantasized about what debauched and depraved things I may have gotten up to that night. I would most certainly have left the party a changed and happier 'girl' than the 'boy' that arrived. Ah! If one could go back in time, that's most certainly a destination I would choose. And this time, 'I' would be the center of attraction!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Turned

I knew or though i knew what cross dressing was going to lead to.I was soon going to find out after meeting a man on line.I made ready fully dressed from head to toe.Went to his house wrong move on my part.But him and a room full of his friends were about to have the time of their lives.They stripped off my dress and thong cuffed my hands behind my back and one by one their hard cocks found their way in to my open mouth.Soon on my back with cocks in my mouth now cocks in my ass.They did ass to mouth face fucking with deep throating To finish me off after hours of sex they took turns filling me with piss.

BestedbyBestedbyalmost 3 years ago

I would go 6 stars if I could. Outstanding, normally when the 'victim' ends up going along with the.situation I don't enjoy it. This story held me and my interest throughout. Very erotic and keeping the humiliation theme alive was a great idea!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found out that you do not pass out at a party. I to was in women's wear when I woke up. Way to late I had sucked off 4 people that I did not know. They showed me a video were I had done this because I did not understand what some of my friends were telling me. I was begging men to fuck me and to cum on my face. After I told them that I was sorry to do that where they had to watch me being a slut whore/crossdresser. They all said but, you looked real good dressed like a woman. I laugh and said I look like my sister they laugh and said that I had on her cloths. The video was still playing and we were drinking more mixed drinks I was getting drunk again I am a light weigh can't drink much before I am out of it. When I got up the next day I was naked with dry cum all over me and coming out of my ass. I started to cry when one of my friends came out of the bathroom naked his cock was about 6" soft he walked up to me and I said I hope you did not fuck me with that thing he kissed me and told me he loved everything that I did to him last night.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe I should have kept reading, but I could not after he opened his eyes and saw all of his friends standing around and using him because of his angry (ex) girlfriend. It all seemed gross. Even Ed, the only voice of reason really pissed me off as well. All I have to say is I'd have literally taken their manhood away from them with my teeth. Oh and before you start to hate me, I'm not opposed to this kind of thing, this one just felt so wrong for some reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know this is actually a decently common kink among trans men, but I was not expecting this at all. I did like the aspect of being forced to do things and being used by more than one person but I think there should’ve been some sort of warning about the misgendering and forced cross-dressing. I’m in no way kink shaming those that actually enjoy this type of humiliation but I definitely wouldn’t have clicked on it had I known that’s the type of humiliation that was used. I skimmed over the first page mostly, especially after reading the misgendering and the premise of the story is good and I like the writing, just this particular story is not my cup of tea. Again, wish there had been a warning at the beginning of the story.

loveevolloveevolabout 2 years ago

There isn't much more a person could add to make it better 😜☺️, except maybe solid prof that some of the crowd really did accept him as is and not a put on and of course a new girl, or maybe a guy, puts there arm around his/her arm, thanks maybe a nother part please 🥺🥺,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Omg I’d love to be used like that 😮😘make me a cumslut kisses from Dar girly boy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish this had happened to me xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only thing that would have made this better is if Sasha actually joined and fucked him as he was being fucked

icebondagejunkieicebondagejunkieover 1 year ago

I'd love to try this..but in bondage hell yeah

immoraljaneimmoraljaneover 1 year ago

I'd love to be used by 4 or 5 black guys tied down at first, & then untied so I could have some fun, I've been used by white guys when I've been out dogging but only ever by 1 black guy, OMG seeing my slender fingers & pink painted nails wrapped around his big black truncheon made the wettist I've ever been, my knickers were soddened, & boy did my boy pussy get a good hammering,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing! Wish it would happen to me. I was rock hard in my pink lace thong the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want a girlfriend like this. Sasha is amazing, teaching her man how to be a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been interesting to see what happened on his way home, some public humiliation or something.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story to read I love storyes like them

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'd love my wife Rhian to turn me into a sissy satin bitch for a load of barback cocks! I'd want her to make me take several loads in my mouth and on my face as random strangers empty themselves into me from behind! As I think I'm going to spurt from all this I'd want her to get my best friend to fuck me face to face hard and rough. As I was about to cum they stop me and lock me in a chastity tube so I stay frustrated until I just cum from his big cock sliding over my prostate!

After I was spent I'd love Rhian to take his cock bareback all the way up her tight pussy and I'd make sure it got all the way up her and leave her a nice load up there!

Claudia69Claudia6911 months ago

I wish this story was longer. Well written and very exciting. Story almost made me CUM in my Panties.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I've always loved this story ever since I found it years ago. It's one of my favorites, and I always wished it had a part 2 or "the next day" part added to it. It is a fun over the top story, that's a fun quick read. I'd gave it 5 stars, even though it deserves more. Thanks for sharing it with us. The comments section alone tells how well received this story is. It's in my personal favorites too. :-)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First off, being a guy, I would never take advantage of a woman, or if I were gay/bi, a man, if they were drunk/drugged.

Second, if I ever woke up with a dick in my mouth, whatever guy that dick belonged to will soon be a girl when my hands rip his balls off while I bite clean thru his dick then shove the whole package in his mouth when he screams in pain.

The rest of my so called friends would experience horrible, freak accidents over the next five years or so.

Some lines you don't cross.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I need a part 2

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous