All Comments on 'Sharing a Secret Smile'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Orion2012Orion2012over 14 years ago
Awesome story. Keep writing.

Great story, good description and what a teaser.

Please write more.

xcerealkillerxxcerealkillerxabout 14 years ago
oh my...

now THAT is a fuckin story. holy crap! just...god...speachless?

i came...thrice....best story ive read on here....just...wow..holy crap...*bows to the author* you are an amazing writer. just saying...*lights a cig* i think i need a nap now.

sunchaser796sunchaser796over 9 years ago
Such a happy ending

Another well written story is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

..."Oh my god! Yes! Yes! Fuck me daddy! Fuck me!"

@@@ ... All this effort to go fancy to lose her virginity and shes not asking her daddy to make love with her... Just fuck, fuck, fuck! Wth? Seems all so pointless now, might as well have just finished up last night, lol. @@@

It was the only time we ever did. And though it was exciting, erotic, and certainly adventurous and playful, never again did Janet and I become involved with Trish again.

@@@ well thats no fun! Heh. Glad her friend came along to lose her virginity too though! ...all in all a pretty enjoyable story! ;) thanks for writing! @@@

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WOW

Excellent job this story was fantastic. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent Story

A bit long but a unique story line. Good work.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
Excellent story

As a fan of daddy/ daughter fuck stories, I think this is one of the best. Hopefully there is a part 2

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
1* Way Beyond Fantasy

I know it's not real, but I like it to be at least plausible. This guy is 1 too stupid to be married to a hot wife and raise a hot smart daughter. By the time he found out Chris was in the kitchen on page 1, I could come up with half a dozen things smarter he could say or do that could have continued the story but not put himself in a blackmail situation which he did. 2 when he finally decided NOT to take Trish's cherry and he went to tell her, I again could think of a DOZEN things he should have said and or done to prevent what happened. By the top of page 3 when we find out that the mother was in on the whole sham I couldn't read any farther. The deceit pissed me off it could have been done so much hotter and sexier. The fact that he didn't get pissed and actually sat to listen to the wife's story (which is as far as I got, but didn't finish) just proves how stupid, and ball-less this dick for brains is.

Dmjewels69Dmjewels69almost 3 years ago

I agree and have the exact same experience with this story as @Fuzzy_Kbear I even made it to the same spot before I said nope not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What Fuzzy_Kbear said, I agree with the fuzzy kbears comment.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53almost 2 years ago

Not only what fuzzy said but the damn teasing with the post-its and DVD.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Fuzzy_Kbear ? Absolutely concur . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous