All Comments on 'Seven Year Itch Ch. 06'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Real Dog Shit

Stupid whore story, not erotic, just terrible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What he said.

But you can't help being a racist can you? And the photo of your whore trashy skank nigger panties? You really are sick do you know that? Besides I am surprised your nigger friends let you wear them. Whores like you shouldn't be wearing any underwear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Think

This was shit out by a little gay guy, not a woman at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
that's the best laugh ever

in the end she ends up where she started, with a man without confidence or an authoritative demeanor." the only difference he was black and told her not all men are assholes , haha what a laught. in fact this guy is even whiter than white, he takes a plain whore and 3 bastards into his life, just because she carries his child and he fell in love. best joke ever and if luck is not failing he will be white in ten years like michael jackson :-)

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 14 years ago
wonderful story

i had a feelin dani would find a true black man with feeelings beside just to use her and fuck her, and she wwould be so happy and sexually satified, i think she and marc will fuck like black rabbits and be happy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story getting better

keep them coming

prettypinksweetprettypinksweetabout 14 years ago
i love it

keep 'em cummin sweetie. i love some thick dark meat. my kitty is soaked just reading this.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well

Well, it ended better then it started. She seemed to end up with a "good guy" and apparently the kids are going to be taken care of. So...the big loser was the husband who she just dismissed as being "nothing" after married 7 years. Only wish that Ol Jerome could have been introduced into a little payback from the husband .......but that is just my vengeful nature talking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wife Is Fucking crack head Retard

Husband is the lucky one to be rid of this piece of shit. In a year she will be working as a temp giving Mexicans blow jobs for crack money, I see them every day.

cal6009cal6009over 13 years ago
White people will read any racist dribble presented to them.

What the HELL is wrong with you people. This and related stories are an insult to intellegence and reasoning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
waiting in vain

There was some notion that this was an intelligent woman, where she was not. She takes a position of her ex's lack of confidence compared to the oher. Seems to be her problem, and throwing her ex over with such ease. Forgetting b/c? It doesn't matter the race of the (possible) fathers, its her ...something. Perhaps "John' was the one to convine her of the humanity and kindness of men and/or black men. Jerome does not even acknowledge children and she does nothing there? Dani is just not that smart and she revels in her consequences. The ex got a huge break there, getting away from her. And the truth of her was not lost in him.

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funabout 13 years ago
great

so hot and real , a girl that has to have black forever

finding possible love with a a black lover great

lin4_69lin4_69almost 11 years ago
wonderful

oh my if every black man was like marc

i would be their whore for sure even more than i am a black cock whore now

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
God help us

so glad I'm not growing up a a white male in US. It must be hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nothing in over 2 years

she must have died violently after she got used up and thrown away by the niggers. they probly killed her babies to. no sympathy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lost IQ points reading this....

Man I can't believe anyone could possibly believe any of this is even close to reality. I don't understand how anyone could possibly believe seriously any of this crap. First, there is no statistical difference between black penis size and white. The only study on this shows a nominal difference (.5 inch length and .25 girth) second, white guys are not this wimpy. Believe me. Jerome would have been skinned and rotting if it were my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Happy hooker!

She be happy cuz she knocked up. Bitches loves being knocked up.

OkbutthenagainOkbutthenagainabout 1 year ago

Lost IQ points reading this....says Anonymous. Naw you never had any to start with. Also your idiotic statistical nonsense is exactly that. But then again. You having nothing of an IQ wouldn't know!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Exciting story. It got me wet in my pussy and I want you to keep writing these kinds of stories. I want to know if Marc & Dani got married.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This story was very very exciting and she got a good deal from Marc cause he was very rich and she stopped being a hoe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous