All Comments on 'Is She, Isn't She? Ch. 02'

by HarmonyHaze

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Very nice...

You're obviously quite the talented writer. I'm looking forward to (if you choose to) the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More plz!

After all of that, it can't just be over! There's got to be more to the story!

Lunawolf1341Lunawolf1341about 14 years ago
Please more...

Don't make me beg... Soo hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hard Core

This is all lesbian, if a guy finds this hot he is either gay or just fucking stupid.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
To the commentator that said this was all lesbian?

Well done that person. Glad to see your on the ball. Harmony? once again, a seriously sexy and sensual story/drama very well written and a very good read, And yes i am a red blooded male but I like this story you are doing very well with it, I Hope jeannie and Ashley sort of their differences, anyway I am looking forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
AMAZINGGGG...

I'm so loving this story, please continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOWWWW...

Continue, enough said.

Sox_lover05Sox_lover05about 14 years ago
Unbelievable!

You have to continue this story its amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ToAnonymous

It's clearly labelled 'Lesbian'. Why did you read it if that means you're queer? Lots of red-blooded men get turned on by the delicious delicacy of ladies kissing each other, and all the rest. What an absolute idiot you are to expose your closed and blinkered mind to the world! What you don't like, nobody else can have, eh? Open your bloody eyes, you moron, to the FACT that opinions vary, and that NOBODY - neither you nor the Pope nor Osama bin Laden nor your idiotic and dogmatic most recent ex-president has a monopoly on truth or taste, though they all think they have, and to claim that you have is simply to show that you in the same category as these arseholes. What fucking ignorance! Freddy, Brit in Brazil.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
beautiful!!

absolutely stunning and beautiful story. I can't wait to read more. I just have to know how the story continues... love the storyline and the characters!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More!

Excellent story! I hope that you decide to continue this story. I also hope that you decide to write a happy ending for the girls. I think it is obvious that they both want to be together. Maybe that's just me though. Either way, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Excellent story BUT

I think the last part in this chapter was a bit on the cold side. Ashley is such a sweetheart, how could she do that? Anyway, I do hope you continue the story, it's very well written.

sexyfox69sexyfox69about 14 years ago

Ashley was more cold hearted but it was well deserved and I can't wait to see if her and Jeanie end up together. I would love to see Jeanie finally realize she is in love with Ashley.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!!

The storyline is really good! Yes I thought Jeanie was a biatch...but I suppose everyone deserves a second chance. I admire Ash. She's patient, understanding and completely human (along with a whole lotta other great qualities of course). I loved the way the story ended, even though it did leave me wanting more. Can't wait for more! Keep up the great work. =]

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Goodbye Ashley

I hope they are barred from the bar and live in a miserable heap. I hope Jeanie does marry a man and become a soccer mom. I would smash in Ashley's face along with those of her so-called friends. I would use this incident as a reason to criminalize homosexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome, When do we get CH 3 ?

Awesome, When do we get CH 3 ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I love it

what a fantastic story! This is as good as anything I've ever read on this site. Ash is a really fun character - it can't be easy to write a character who is both so scheming and so open-hearted and optimistic (at least to we readers, who know her thoughts). Jeannie is less engaging, but you've done a good job of suggesting the stress she's undergoing. Neither of them are necessarily making the right choices, but everything they've done (including the conclusion to this story, which I thought was good) is understandable and consistent with their personalities. In short, you're a good writer.

Also, it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Yes, this story is well-written, and I agree that the character of Ashley acts consistent with her personality. However, I see that personality as thoroughly unpleasant, "open-minded, optimistic" Ashley is really a calculating, scheming egocentric with sociopathic tendencies. She doesn't really see Jeanie as a person, but as a piece of desirable property she is eager to acquire, and that is not allowed to have a will of its own, and she callously uses Jeanie's confusion, inexperience, and submissive tendencies to that end. She's drunk with elation about how effective she is in controlling Jeanie's behavior, and it is significant that she punishes Jeannie for acting against her wishes by raping her with a very big penis. This all is awfully close to the way a pimp will turn the naive country girl he caught fresh off the bus into another street whore. The conclusion I'd like to see would be Ashley turning into a full human being by developing real love for Jeanie, but I'm afraid the "happy end" to this tale will see Jeanie turned into a dependent, submissive, trophy femme for Ashley to dangle under the noses of her friends.

HawaiianEhuGirlHawaiianEhuGirlabout 14 years ago
Loved It!!!

Loved it and I cant wait for more. Hoping they will end up together. You are such an awesome writer and I cant wait to see more of your stories. Sooo next chapter coming real soon I hope? Haha LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story!

I can honestly say that I haven't felt this connected to a set of characters in quite a long time of reading stories. I really want to know where this is heading, but I'm as much frustrated with Ashley as with Jeanie. I do hope that Ashley does learn a bit of humility in the end, or she'll just be another ravenous sex-goddess who cares nothing for others' emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dramatic!

Well written and the plot is well executed.

I was caught a little off guard by Ash's callous behaviour in the second half of this chapter though. She seems to blow hot and cold, endearingly sweet sometimes, but there are glimpses (and more than just a glimpse at the end!) that she's quite predatory and manipulative.

I'm hoping for a happy ending, my sympathies lie more with Jeannie than Ashley, maybe because I can relate to her situation, having gone through something similar during my University days. I hope they both come around and fall in love!

Please keep writing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
!!

Loved the second part of this...i really hope that there is more!!! i got really into it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Finally A Real Character!

Great story!

I am actually going to root for Ashley though ... strangely I didn't feel a psychopathic vibe from the character. She does appear real though... I mean the age, feelings, wanting to settle down, falling in love, hating not having control. facing being out of control for the first time, I'd say she is terrified and pissed that the one she feels she could settle down with would not only screw a guy, but then say that it didn't matter as was of no concern to her.

Talk about ripping someone's heart out then stomping on it.

Thanks for allowing Ashley to do what some of us only wish we could (stand up for ourself).

The dominance displayed in their last encounter was inspired and for that I tip my hat to you as a writer. I look forward to how you reveal Jeanie's and Ashley's feelings about their encounter.

Go with your gut. It has served you well so far!

Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful Storytelling

You have a gift.

VampyreKittyKatVampyreKittyKatabout 14 years ago

More!

Please this is amazing, I need to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The game?

You had me up until the end of this one. I get revenge sex but this was never equal footing, one woman is an experienced lesbian, and the other one is a lesbian who hasn't even come to terms with it. One has a support system and the other is pretty much alone in this. Ashley playing this as a game to me is a turn off, because it's no where near equal footing, and she isn't trying to help Jeanie. If Jeanie had been playing this as a game with the lesbians at the bar for a while I'd get it, but this seems like picking on someone in their infancy and calling it fair play. I might be back for the next installment as you are an excellent writer but imo "the game" is a turn off Ashley should remember her own experiences coming out and have some compassion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

To the anonymous complaining about "the game." Have you never heard the phrase "ahead of the game" before???? It's an idiom used quite often in English to describe someone who's made great progress or has done more than necessary. Like, if I need to write a 20-page term paper, and I'm almost done a month before the deadline, I'm "ahead of the game." Or if I find myself with all the weekend chores done by early Saturday afternoon, I'm "ahead of the game."

It's hard to read the usage in this story as some type of sporting event. It just means that Ashley feels that she's no longer reacting to the situation.

Goose7Goose7about 14 years ago
excellent!!!!1

I was at first angry that you would have Ashley go back to Jeanie but then the ending...incredible and hot!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
To "The Game" anonymous quote, and the author

First off, great story! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Second:

"Ashley playing this as a game to me is a turn off, because it's no where near equal footing, and she isn't trying to help Jeanie."

When someone plays you like a game, I guess you could just give up but if you feel flashes of something real like Ash thinks she does, you've got to show them it's not a game, and I feel like that's what Ashley is doing at the end - showing Jeanie she got hurt, that she's a person.

I think she is trying to help Jeanie, and I think if she just plays it understanding Jeanie never learns her lesson that Ashley's a person too. Yeah Ashley's being a little manipulative, trying to get Jeanie to see what they have. It's a defense mechanism we all use - are you 100% truthful all the time?

Anyway, what's important is Ashley is believable as a character, not that every character in every story does the right thing so it can be a fairy tale. To me, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
more plz

I am not sure if i like how this it going but I love these characters. Please finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More!

For the love of God, please tell me there's a chapter 3 somewhere. >_<

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome!

God i hope there is a chapter 3!the dialogue is just amazing as well as the sex.thank you!! keep up the good work

NightOwl03NightOwl03about 14 years ago
Sweet!

At first I was disappointed that Ashley would just go back to her after what happened, but that was awesome! Revenge is sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ouch!

Wow that's all I can say about that one. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow

What a good writer. Hot, but realistic and interesting. Real stuff. Congratulations. You've got talent

v

subtleperfumesubtleperfumealmost 14 years ago

This does exactly what good storytelling is supposed to... make the reader want to see what happens next. The superb characterization doesn't hurt, either.

idrubloodidrubloodover 13 years ago
beautiful

once again i am in awe of your awesome writing skills. i thank you for the reading experience. looking forward to seeing more.

drucilla

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fuckin' hate you <3

my god i had to stop reading because of what jeaniee did i'm glad i i didn't stop reading altogether though, love these stories masterpieces.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
good!

at first i thought ashley was crazy for trying to get the bitch to like her again, but then when i realized what she was doing it all got better! now she needs to marry beer-gut dude, have the brats, and regret how much of a bitch she was!

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessalmost 13 years ago

LOVED IT.

You're a fantastic writer babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nice

i like what you've done with the story so far. Ashley really likes Jeanie and wants her to like her back so she's willing to go the distance for her. even if Jeanie isn't aware of her own feelings. i like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hmmm.

A great and well written story that I enjoyed right up to the rape scene in the alley. it just seemed so completely out of character for Janine to drop to her knees in an alley and start sucking a plastic cock. It may serve as a cathartic revenge fantasy for fans of Ashley, but it really broke my immersion.

The way her character developed up to that point, I don't see how she even made it back to the bar, much less stay after all the abuse she received from Ashley's friends. She had been written as immature and emotional, and I don't see how her character would not have run crying from the bar and found employment elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE LAST POSTER

The whole alley scene on page 3 was fucked up. You don't force someone you're supposedly falling in love with to let you fuck them at work whenever and wherever you want against their will. I'm not into that stuff. Would have liked this story much more if it had went in a more honest, romantic direction, rather than the a fake, domineering direction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nobody's "forcing" Jeanie to do a damn thing.

She sucked that dildo because she wants Ashley, much though she may deny it, and the dildo was the conflation of the "man" she tells herself she needs and Ashley, whom she really wants. Jeanie can go inside whenever she wants. She just wants Ashley more.

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessover 12 years ago

Can I just say that whoever thinks Ashley was wrong to do that to Jeanie is being a bit stupid? Sorry, But Jeanie wasn't forced. She could have easily walked away, but she didn't. She wanted it, there's no denying that.

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago
Just Right

The end to that chapter was just perfect. Rape my arse, Jeanie needed to be schooled. I'm happy the writer did it.

Thanks for sharing.

stelmariastelmariaabout 12 years ago
Awesome

LOVED IT! The whole thing just flowed. This goes in my hall of fame haha. I wish I could find someone like Ash.

Living_free4uLiving_free4uabout 12 years ago
The Marvellous Journey continues. Would love to see a movie based on it.

Loved it all through

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very very good

As well as a loud ouch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn

I wasnt a fan of this chapter. I was angry that Ash got hurt and that they werent going to be together. I hope chapter 3 is better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm

Seemed a little unrealistic there at the end but I liked it all the same

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Damn

That was so frickin hot !

BahamaBahamaabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Its just so frickin addictive !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This really oughta be a 6

Thanks for sharing an amazingly realistic and sexy story Haze. The series is terrific.

konfidential3konfidential3over 10 years ago
you know its good when..

You have a connection to the characters. I'm not even lying, I literally felt my heart sink when I read that scene with Jeanie and the stripper. I had a feeling it was going to happen, but I was praying Jeanie wouldn't do it. But man, I hated her so much after that. I thought abiut thay scene for like a week straight, thats how much it impacted me. And that's how good this story is. It stays with you forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing <3

I'm a girl, and I think I'm gay, and I LOVE this series!(:

I swear! This story is a 10! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAASE dont stop writing this! At LEAST make a 4<3

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
10

What a nail biting anti climax.!!! Brilliant, i almost forgot to comment in my haste to read the next chapter. the characters are so hilarious with their wit, charm, arrogance but more than that, the love, loyalty and friendship they share somehow makes you also want to have friends like that watching your back. the story line is brilliant and it simply flows making it difficult to stop reading even for a minute. I RATE IT 10

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Awesome!

Part of me wants a happy ending with Ashley and Jeanie together, part of me wants Ash to leave her in the dust!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
me gay surely not

fantastic, i have read this story so many times, I don't even know how to put into words what i want to say, don't stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

I guess ill go ahead and be the millionth person to say this, that was incredible. Can't wait for ch3. And ill be having to the 2 seconds it'll take to click the link 8D

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
like it but.....rape?

I like this story, but......Ashley's friends are such assholes (like it is none of their business) and it was immature to immediately tell everybody about their hook-up. The sex scenes are hot.......but are basically rape.

blackash01blackash01about 9 years ago
awesome

i read ch 1 but was in such a rush to read ch 2 that i forgot to rate. Anyhow, your stories are good and hot and sexy. I didn't get why Ashley's friends took out their frustration out on Jeanie, but otherwise a good story. Looking forward to more stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
rape ? no certainly not

@Anonymous

Jeanie could have said no at any moment

there is no way this is rape

it's just rough sex with a bit of domination/submissive play in it that's all there is.

Anyway awesome story, love the buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hotness level to the roof!

When I read other stories, I can often guess the sex part: makes everything so predictable and boring. I end up skipping them.. But yours was done uniquely. It was hot. Makes me so horny.. Damn!

pseud277pseud277almost 9 years ago
Retro step - venal and vindictive

Voted this chapter down. Ashley is old enough to know the hurt of rejection. She brought a strapon to a pub? Victimization of somebody at their work because of their rejection of you is never justified. Taking advantage of their vulnerability when they are so victimized with a semi-brutal sexual assault is criminal. This chapter counters every kind gesture in the previous chapters. I hated it because I bought into the relationship up to now.

BitterIchorBitterIchorabout 8 years ago
Jeanie...

...is pretty gross. Wouldn't be worth the effort. Anything hot about this story disappeared at that moment in that strip club.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
ok

is all the parts of this serious this long because if they are I am noy going to take time to read every page

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OH man

This chapter made me feel some typa way, that's for damn sure. Ashley's a saint for putting up with all of that but I disagree with everyone bashing Jeanie. It was a very typical reaction though I do admit it left a bitter taste in my mouth. And God, did that last scene feel good. Great writing as always, you almost made me cry(which is super hard to do, by the way)!

nobonesnobonesabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Honestly, I thought this story was going to be cliche but this is getting complicated and I love it. Even the emotional part of the story is different from the usual! Very excited to see the rest!

maribel_fmaribel_fover 4 years ago
Wow

I am still mentally reeling from the dramatic impact of this compellingly-written chapter!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Intense turns

Thought girlies are more lovely friendly with empathy loaded ..... Hmmmm ..... Like your style and art of writing

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81almost 3 years ago

What a surprising turn of events! I have no idea how chapter three will turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well you have written one of the best stories thus far on this site. Really great how you wrote the terms of the events, first having Jeanie on the sofa, then her friends, then the guy at the strip show and finally at the bar outside. Really thoughtful and such a really lovely story as each care for the other but somewhat worlds apart. Hope the next chapters are as good. Also gave this one a 5. Keep going as this is one great love story.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

You've read this far, I warn you stop now.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy29 minutes ago

Who started this game, the single one or the five sapphic’s …. They made a conquest hunt and then getting what they deserved for how they played the game, this blonde Ashley got her ass kicked and she is lamenting …. Sorry girly blondie with 29 you should be a little more matured and cornering a 21 years old is the real dumb act of all the five ….. jeannette may curious but did nothing wrong and is definitely NOT a girlfriend ….. and the last act with the fake cock was after all perverse after the pressure in the bar and the blackmailing to kick her out from her job, disgusting behavior from all of them

Nice tale and the truth about real life is spilling over

🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈💝✨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous