All Comments on 'Rob and Gina'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhabout 14 years ago
Realistic

I fully agree that even if there was no cheating her attitude toward his feelings was a major problem. She was the adult, he was being a child. She was being realistic, he was a sex fiend. She was fine, he was the one with a problem. This was major disrespect toward him. He reasonably asked her to see a doctor and she blew him off. Now it's easy to use as an excuse, "I had a medical problem". But he suspected that and tried to move her toward help and knowledge and she just dumped it all on him. And I also agree if she hadn't ended up pregnant her problem wouldn't have been discovered and he would have just continued to suffer until they her divorced. She was just intransigent. The next time problems come up and they have a disagreement she will probably dump on him again because she really doesn't respect or appreciate him. Just because she is now horny doesn't mean she really respects him, she is just doing what she NOW wants to do. I suppose, like Rob, we could speculate about whether she was fooling around with others but there was no real proof and she seemed to be shut down sexually. It's not impossible she was playing around but probably not. I suppose time and more experience will tell. I'd be watching the small interactions for signs of respect or lack of it. Solid story with a lead guy who is loving of his wife but reaches his limits.

RehnquistRehnquistabout 14 years ago
One of Your Best!

I confess to loving many of your stories while hating a nearly equal number. The biggest problem I usually have with those I dislike is that your writing, while always fresh and original (a rarity in this category), often glosses over the emotional conflicts or has the characters acting in unnatural ways based on how you've set them up.

You have no such problems here, though, and that's why this is one of your absolute best stories. Well written, well executed, and, though not totally believable, at least plausible. I rarely request sequels, but this story really does cry out for one, particularly to more fully explore Gina. Rob is right: She was the domineering partner in the original marriage, and her need to run the show at the expense of Rob's feelings and input created the major problem. Whether she cheated really is immaterial. What would be interesting is learning whether she can learn that marriage really is a true partnership of equals where both love and respect the other equally.

Thanks!

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Masterful Story

The only real problem is that he is still married to her. But since she is not insisting on her "rights" he can put up the live-out husband role. There is a problem with a loveless marriage being worse that a sexless marriage IMHO.

mcwiiimcwiiiabout 14 years ago
Well done

I have complained enough about your writing, but I will admit this is excellent. A bit overdone, but the conflict was crafted very well. Bravo.

mike2710mike2710about 14 years ago
good story

Thanks JPB this was a good story. I enjoyed the entertainment. Mike from Texas

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
A good fast reading story

Well done and a very good storyline. The story is believable and seemed to be a all around sound story. Very entertaining and a good read, thanks.

woodmanonewoodmanoneabout 14 years ago
Very Well Done Sir

I feel this is one of your better stories, simply because it smacks of realism. It might be a little stretch for Gina not to divorce him using desertion for a reason but then again some people have different beliefs. Good show, I too would like to read a sequel and find out if Gina did cheat on the marriage and/or if Rob and Gina can get back together. Of course I'm always ready for a happy ending.

Thanks for your hard work. Very enjoyable.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Good story that's amazingly....

....subdued for this author. I think he would have come home just to escape K.C.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1about 14 years ago
A very good story

AS others have mentioned, this was a very good story. Well written, moved fast and the characters are real. As usual with a lot of your good stories, and I tend to think you write more of these than you get credit for, your ending was great. It's as tentative and open ended as real life usually is. He's been hurt by her and the sex and even the kids may not be enough to put them back together again.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Enjoyed this one . . .

I'm surprised that Rob did not hire a P.I. to verify Gina's lifestyle. If her income alone was sufficient to afford the house, then when they were still together, there should have been sufficient dough for him to check out her "lack of sex drive." We all know that one of the causes for this is the expenditure of sexual energy by one partner on a different relationship.

I'm also puzzled as-to why Gina still loves Rob. He wouldn't listen to her when she tried to explain her lip-lock episode at the party. The idea that a drunken guy (Tom) would have pulled her into a room as she was leaving the bathroom, then forced himself on her, is pretty difficult to swallow. But let's say she is truthful.

She disrespected him and his needs. So he left town and started a new life. Almost certainly both of them would have changed over a four year separation. She would have resented his leaving. I'm surprised she did not greet him with hatred rather than expressions of love. I'm having trouble swallowing that one . . . Thanks for writing.

Who_KnowsWho_Knowsabout 14 years ago
Sociopaths make for lousy writers

In addition to their characters being devoid of humanity -- darned lack of empathy -- they also love casting themselves as victims, which comes off as nonsensical to the non-sociopath audience, which recognizes the protagonist's behavior as the thing that drove the dramatic conflict in the first place.

energystarenergystarabout 14 years ago
not sure how i feel

Complicated. She was not heaving sex with him She prob did not, but may of cheated on him. He Raped her (no argument please, he was already going to leave her and the sex act in his words was punishment. If you think rape was a fitting punishment fine, but it was still rape). He deserted her. This does not sound like a couple that should be together.

SleeplessinMD2SleeplessinMD2about 14 years ago
How about a Part 2?

Yes - I know that you usually leave things hanging on your stories but this ending is too puzzling. All of Rob's doubts about Gina are right on. Perhaps Gina was in the process of trading up replacing Rob with Tom until she got pregnant with Rob's kids. She seems to care too much about her job and her position with the company. Usually when someone has one passion it just does not go away without being replaced by another passion. Even Gina's passion to keep Rob thru sex seems driven. Good Story!

louguy35louguy35about 14 years ago
Way to Go!!!

Way to go, Bobby ole boy!!! You left another one unfinished. Are you trying to set a record? My God, if you ever learned to write an ending you might actually go somewhere. Oh, I forgot...you write only for yourself. Is that why you post on Lit.com?

And...you don't accept anonymous comments. Strange for a guy who doesn't care, don't you think?

robinhodrobinhodalmost 13 years ago
Why no comments?

I like it. Nice bit of uncertainty at the end - quite real, life isn't always tidy.

greyfalcongreyfalconalmost 13 years ago

average story. The wife does come out to authoritative. Just like you said, she had to take a test on his sexual prowess before answering his proposal but after 3 years when he wanted sex all he got was 'not tonight rob'. She even refused to see a doctor. A problem in a marriage can be solved by communication but it seems she didn't want to go there. Nope!! She wanted hubby to accept a life of no sex and not argue about it. Even after an ultimatum there is not even a trace of trying to improve things on her part. Not an amazing partner should you consider marrying her. But i guess everyone's not perfect. At the end, her faults would have been neglected if she at least tried to find out as to what the problem was or take some steps to improve the situation with her hubby than to blatantly ignore his advances.

What i did like was the fact that he didn't accept her medical reason just like that and go back to his old life. 3 stars for this one.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
It wasn't just the medical problem.

Intellectually she had to know that sex is very important to most young men. Therefore her blowing him off and belittling his sexual desires was unacceptable. Especially since she was unwilling to see a doctor even though she had to know the amount of sex was far below normal.

A problem with the story is as soon as he got a job and probably sooner she could have located him and with the child support laws and family courts she would have been awarded child support and the government would have found him and collected child support.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
EVEN JOB HAD TO MAKE A DECISCION

maybe not on the dot or ASAP, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Pretty Good Story!

Bob this is kind of a different theme for you. I like it thanks for sharing.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 12 years ago
This was more about control, and she lost it.

I am on Rob's side on this one. I do believe that she was having an affair with Tom, and taking the marriage for granted. The story is well written, and has a lot of leeway for the reader to make up their own mind as to what is actually happening. This would make a great story to make several different endings to. Thank You.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
This Is One Of Your Best

There is just enough information up in the air to make a value judgement about their future practically impossible. You could believe her motivations if you want to, but they seem weak and contrived. His explanation for staying at arms length seems quite justified, and for their relationship to continue I believe she would need to offer some verifications for any future trust. I enjoy the angst created by the mistrust; this story probably ended right where it should have.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Screw her

often but never get back with her.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 11 years ago
Too Bad

I understood his decisions and felt the hurt and humiliation he suffered at her party. Granted, she may have told the truth 4 years later about what Tom was (Trying) to do and maybe she didn't ever date him although...hard to believe after she started dating.

The above being said Tom had some chemistry with her and logically he would have been one of her dates and why was she having sex with anyone until she could finish a divorce. Remember, she wouldn't let Rob have any until she was sure they were a fit and that was after a looonnnng dry spell so what gives with the BF fucking?

My guess, just a feeling, is that she possibly didn't cheat while they were married, she and Tom were friendly, but she did with others after the separation and I believe lies to Rob, probably to save his pride and, of course, not pour salt on his wounds.

These two were made for eachother but Rob is never going to get the little green monsters out of his mind and eventually she will try to push him by making an ultimatum that he should move in or she needs to be dating others...that will do it and he'll spend the rest of his life wondering about the 'What If's'!

She should have seen a Doctor when he asked her...now, years of sadness. Of course, she'll be okay because Rob turned out to be a jerk.

Thanks Bob, good one.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 11 years ago
Too Bad - Nagging Feeling

Bob,

His subconscious nagging that something wasn't right.

Got It!

She started dating after one year because she figured he wasn't coming back...Not So Fast! She was pregnant for nine of those months and three months getting her body and hormones back and then....she started dating.

Did she attempt to find Rob through any means of friends, colleagues or former boss and ask them to tell him that she found out what was wrong and would he please, at least, call her...NO - she dated and had sex! With her looks she must have had several studs courting her and after the babies were born, she had a stable of horny guys after her - well, Rob left and I need company so..

Thanks again Bob. She wouldn't respect him enough to at least see a Doctor when he virtually begged her. I never saw her as a cheat or slut but she didn't have the respect and depth for him that he had in her.

I've met Rob, he'll probably never marry, never go back with her but will try to be there for the children but Never when her lovers are around - especially Tom and Yes - I think good old Tom finally got a touch.

Sad story - good guy but strangely a wife who did love him and want him but had too low a field of respect for him as a man. I don't think she'll ever get it.

So, when she got her goodies back did she try anything to find him - NOPE, she dated!!!

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
a small problem

the lack of sex before the night he left was because of the hormones change due to pregnancy, yet she says he made her pregnant the night he left, care to explain???

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
What a prick!

This story should have been under JPB's "Hard heads" stories. Because Rob was just that, a hard headed SOB. It's amazing to me that people are ready to trash long term relationships without sitting down to really talk to their partner. Since it happens in real life it might as well happen here in Literotica Land. Another good, well written story.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
firas, you´ve got that wrong

The hormone imbalance had been there for years; it was the pregnancy that eventually restored the balance. Plainly enough explained, I think. I dont think Rob overreacted there when he left. The situation seemed obvious - why did his wife steal away and kiss her co-worker? Doesn´t matter if they actually had sex; she demonstrated plain enough that she would sneak away when she had the opportunity - sneak to someone else behind his back. Any man would have regarded it as possible that she eventually would cheat. Her explanation ist shit - after belittling him when he asked to see a doctor. No fault here..

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 10 years ago
Flawed

Coming back with uncertainty...you bet but, having two children is a dilemma and what to do? Of course, he remembers his early feelings, his great sex for a few years but then he remembers her demeaning and harsh put offs and then the possible cheating with Tom (he knows, maybe but not likely) and then my one point for you is...

When she discovered her hormone change, did she call his old boss, ask him to relay to him that not only did he have two children but she had discovered her hormonal imbalance and it was now corrected. She had talked to his boss before but did she talk to him one more time...NO - she dated and fucked other guys and I guarantee you - That is what is subconsciously playing with our guys head.

He is a good man and just a little devastated but he needs to tell her that he could probably, eventually come to grips with their former life explanation before the Company party but not her asking his boss one more time to convey the new data before she started dating and having sex. So, get the divorce, share custody with the kids and don't get together at any Company functions or have sex partners around each other or the kids.

Good story JPB, I just didn't buy her dating with no attempt to reach him through his old boss - she knew they talked!

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
What I didn't get

Was why he took her crap long enough to still be with her the night of that party.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
opposites

The opposite of love is not hate but indifference.

Gina was indifferent to Rob, showing a lack of love for him.

Does it matter why ?

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHEN TWO PEOPLE ARE WRONG

there is always one a little more wronger". TK U MLJ LV NV

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
good story

nicely set up, I don't know about the legalities, but everything seems straight, but the first thing I would do is check DNA, the second would be to find out who john was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Asshole

Not much else to say but stupid story. Guys a jerk. Places his sex life above all else. Wouldn't know love if it hit him the face. Raped his wife. But then again he's a hero to the BTB crowd.

EAPoeEAPoeover 9 years ago
Reality is having to make hard choices

In real life, most decisions are not black and white. JPB is a master at finding the gray ambiguous area in the middle.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Blame it on the Basa Nova.... or hormones

But the hormones were allegedly a problem when she was in the liplock with Tom. It is plain throughout that Gina never really cared about Rob or the marriage and she still doesn't. Her hubris is palpable and in typical JPB fashion Rob bends over and takes it up the ass, dry. Rob ran and now Rob rolls over and Gina never has to deal with her stuff.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
I'm With Rob

As he said, when sex was important to HER, he had to sexually audition, when it wasn't, he was being immature wanting a normal sex life.

She couldn't even agree to his VERY reasonable request that she be checked out medically, which would have revealed the problem and this whole situation would have been avoided.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
how does he know ?

Does he know that she wasn't cheating on him before he left?

As far as he knows the reason their sex life dried up is because her lover told her to cut him off.

Why believe she loves him?

She was utterly indifferent to his needs before he left, after insisting that he be able to satisfy the same need before she would marry him.

Her indifference toward him caused him to become indifferent to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

There are people on this site that take these stories way way to seriously.

The two comments directly underneath are a perfect example, those 2 seem to have a serious stick up their ass.

it's just a story, no need to froth at the mouth while you type in your fucked up take on morality.

Well written Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Naw, I for one don't believe Gina

Rob was right to leave her, I don't believe she wasn't fucking Tom before Rob left.

My ex didn't turn off sex, neither did she go wild. That's why I had no idea she had started taking up with her old boyfriend, this one oddly enough, also named Tom. Tom had moved back to town and he wanted to take up again with my wife, even though she was married. It didn't take him long, less than 2 weeks and he was back in her saddle again.

She swore when I confronted her after hearing stories I wasn't supposed to hear at a party, that she had only kissed him a few times. The stories were much more than that, people had actually witnessed them fuck. Yeah, my wife fucking an ex boyfriend in front of people who knew us both. How did I know it was true? Because the two guys I heard talking about it also talked about her 'apple' tattoo and it was in a place where they wouldn't have seen it, if she hadn't been naked. Right in the middle of one ass cheek, always covered by even skimpy panties. While in college she had gotten drunk and after a bet she lost, betting between WSU and UW in WA State, she had to get an apple, for the Apple Cup, tattooed.

When she swore they hadn't done anything sexual but kiss, she also 'admitted' he played with a tit, I knew it was over. First, just a romantic kiss between my wife and another man and I'm going to boot her. Feeling a tit? Also gone. But I had no doubt she had been fucking Tom. I was argued out and my wife was exhausted so she went to bed. Me? I went to work. Working on packing my shit with the exception of what was in the master bedroom, and I left.

I didn't see her for 6 years. I had to go back through our old home town, hoping she wasn't there anymore. She was and caught me while I was standing in a supermarket line to checkout. She looked good and asked me where I'd been. I just told her 'here and there' and asked her how Tom was. Her smile was sad. Turns out, he'd just recently died of injuries sustained in a car accident. They had been together all that time, although I did find out she never divorced me.

We went outside to talk, I had a few minutes left to burn. Jodie asked me if there was any way I could see myself in coming back. I told her absolutely not, I wasn't going to be with a cheater. Cheaters are untrustworthy and can't trust them to be out of your sight. She sighed and nodded, saying she found out the same thing about Tom. She swore up and down though, she hadn't fucked him before I confronted her and left. And that it took over a year before they started and then they moved in together. I didn't believe her but for the sake of the few minutes we had together I ignored it. Didn't matter, she saw it in my eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well he's stuck with her now

In some way, shape or form. The kids make that unavoidable. That's what drew him back from Denver. That's the glue that will hold him there for at least 15 years. So why not try to figure the mess out? How about finding Tom and talking to him about what happened? How about getting her to take a lie detector test? Why not hire a professional marriage counselor to help them get over their issues? Or get of the fence, divorce her, pay child support and maintenance and start to look for another woman to marry? Lots of possibilities to choose from. Make a decision and live with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
woulda been easy for to locate him.

if she wanted to inform him she was with child.

3 stars because typical JPB unfinished tale

if I were an author, which I ain't, woulda had her contact him bout his offspring.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nope - not for a second do I believe that one

The minute she has those kids she would have been after him for child support. No way does she wait 4 years. She would have needed the money and the Courts and a lawyer would have helped her. This just made no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finish It

Finish the story. He should either shit or get off the pot, divorce her already.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 8 years ago
When they met

she was driving a car wearing four inch heels?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good so far

this story needs an ending.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 7 years ago
Liked it.

Would appreciate more about this couple. I like them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
another...

Another unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

hope she gave him aids .

or at least she gives him aids soon .

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

you stopped way too soon

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 6 years ago
Excellent

She drove barefoot, and put her shoes on when she got out of the car. Anyway, one of your best, and if all scored it as I did, the score would hand been higher

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2 stars for being unfinished.

This is your typical SOP.

You rarely finish a good story AND THAT is your usual standard. Don't know why so many people think you are a genius at this writing thing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

This tale is finished. There is no reason for him to return home. He'll see the kids when he's able, or she lets him, and they'll fuck each other's brains out, but the fact that he now scores each date, as the wife did before she accepted his marriage proposal, shows that the love is not genuine. Her fault. No future for them so the tale is finished.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
GET YOUR PRIORITIES IN ORDER

and it doesn't have to be numerically correct, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
agree

agree, it ended to soon.

Emotionally, I was left hanging.

The male character was a bit of an asshole.

And she still loved him and stayed married but cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
And?

Did he get over his two kernels? The sex kernel seemed plausible and a discussion with her Doctor might solve that problem. At the very least she knows there was a problem and can work to solve it going forward. Tom is another question. Either he believes her or he doesn't and spending a lot of money on a PI to research the past seems like a waste of both time and money. Maybe some time will reassure him. But I would have liked to see this story resolved more completely.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Cheating?

It doesn't matter if she cheated or not!

As has been said, both in the story and in comments, her refusing sex, refusing medical evaluation, and belittling his interest in sex, especially when HIS sexual ability was a firm criteria in their relationship, is a deal-breaker.

As someone else said. with money tight, and him not exactly off the grid, why wasn't she tracking him down for child support, not to mention to explain what happened? Maybe because she had other prospects, that she no longer has?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So he's going back, no doubt

The only kernels that matter are named Robin and Robbie. The hormone change is a legitimate reason and if he's been married that long he should know whether or not she was telling the truth. Solve his problem by having her take a lie detector test. But he's going home to her because of the kids. Being a weekend Dad sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Check her out.

Hire a private investigator to keep tabs on her and do some bugging of good old Tom's office. Bet a silver dollar she is lying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

so he is a wimp with two kids get your head out or your ass and get her and the kids back

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Decent

In the vast pantheon of JPB stories, this rates as decent. Still no finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@Decent

The guy rapes her and this is considered a decent story? Jesus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rob

Rob is a idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ass Wad!

What a dip shit Rob is! He finds out that he has two kids who he quickly connects with and Gina sucks and fucks him and explains the hormonal cause of the previous sex problem. She should just dump his sorry ass! ~ (Considering what a turd Rob was,I would have loved to see his reaction when he looked out the window and saw little Tyrone and twin Ruby Bogonia,blacker than the ace of spades!)

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
Yes or No!!!!

Whining about his indecision and suspicions doesn't solve anything.

Gina is trying everything to win him back. He has two kids and he wants to be part of their lives.

How about some counseling? Get their issues on the table. Gina has to acknowledge her significant part in the breakup. She also has to convince Rob that there was nothing going on behind his back.

Rob has to thoroughly understand her hormonal problem and how it effected her sex drive AND POSSIBLY other aspects of her personality such as her dismissive attitude.

There is every reason to believe Gina will welcome it. Rob is acting like a child with hurt feelings. He needs to grow up and focus on a decision. No matter what it is the marriage/divorced question needs to be resolved.

ojalalalaojalalalaover 4 years ago
Spousal rape...

Aggie told him she didn't divorce him for abandonment (or spousal abuse) because of her limited funds. Before he so much as packed to return to Denver, he should have left big cash in her account just to let that woman breathe. Later, he could make more arrangements for back child support and get rid of that sand box -- dangerous thing for children to play in -- too many animals "using" it and leaving all sorts of parasites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BS storyline

Just because the wife doesn’t have a need to have sex with her husband that doesn’t mean that the wife stops having sexual with her husband! It just means that she has sex because she wants to please her husband. If she refuses to have sex with husband then she will end up divorced. The wife here was a bitch who didn’t care about her husband’s needs!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

He's a bit of an ass. She is insensitive. Both seem rather immature. Not much hope there, but sadly rather believable.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Lots of questions...

Very good story, not too bad. The characters are believable but Rob is a dumb ass and Gina is a question mark. Rob was too quick to leave and didn't give Gina much of a chance, but she did create her own problems, like not getting herself checked like he asked. Another question, I mean, is she still seeing John since Rob is back in the picture? Both are dating or are they exclusive?, is Rob paying child support? Is Gina telling him the truth about that sexless part in the marriage and about her relationship with Tom?, was she really cheating or not? I guess some things are best left unanswered. Keep them coming, nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Grow some balls idiot

A family and a woman that loves you, if he doesnt want them fuck off and let a real man move in

JJ

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Ditch the cheating whore and he can still be a parent to the kids!

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

A cold fish and a rapist don't make a good match. If she'd gone to the doctor like he suggested, they could've sorted out their sex life. If he hadn't raped her, there wouldn't have been any kids, so no reason to return. Except to get arrested maybe. Who cares how they end up, really?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago

Good story. Is she cold, manipulative, or just hurt? She it tough to read and their future could go in any direction. I like that kind of uncertainty.

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 3 years ago

A good, but, depressing story. To bad Gina was not open to looking into why she lost her libido. I hope Rob and Gina can reconcile so they then can be a good example for the children.

Thanks for the enjoyable read.

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Needs an ending

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

***I'm happy with the life I have now Gina and I see absolutely no reason to change it."***

After he discovered that he has two kids.

What is with your (JPB) writing that your male characters are such complete nincompoops?

No wonder women cheat on you and leave you. It takes a lot of mental strength to live with an imbecile.

And of course, unlike dreams in your stories, none of them will ever beg to come back.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star -

The plot was too thin and convoluted to really make any sense.

Right from the first paragraph, you made the woman appear to be some kind of robot.

The husband was a complete asshole.

Then there was the rape - that finished it for me.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 2 years ago
JPB just cranks them out

He is one of the more prolific authors on this site for a very specific reason. He doesn’t spend a lot of time writing these things. There is a certain sameness to most of his stories. I don’t believe he spends much time reflecting on them, he just hits submit and there’s another one.

On the other hand, there’s so much of his stuff, there’s something for everybody!

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
If

If Gina had any sense,she would have stung him for child maintenance and limited his visits.He is nothing but a self opinionated arsehole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incomplete and abandoned

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To Me this was funny . Because one of my cousins knocked up his wife . He was heading to the middle east and I thank God he made it back alive . Yes she used his brother to prove to everyone that he was the Father . He did not have twins he had a beautiful little girl that Me and my lady got to Babysit . I got to watch her for 4 years until he believed Me about him being a father . Believe it or not They are Very happy these days .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why would he even try?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In this story Rob wanted what he wanted regardless. Yes Gina had issues she could not explain but that should be what marriage is all about taking the good with the bad. That said Gina should have either divorced him on the grounds of abandonment or not had sex with other person as she considered herself still married. Hence they are both wrong to some extent. What Rob should have done was given Gina a chunk of money for child support as soon as he found out about his children. Unsure why most authors always have to have twins of some sort, it does get boring. The flow of the story was jerky for me sort of like the dialog was thrown in.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

What a bunch of crybaby dribble. Rob is worse than a woman. Due to the lack of communication, he's just crying and whining. You can do better than this JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gutter slut and a cuck .

Match made in hell .

One star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

tom tom tom tom tom.

DuncanitaDuncanitaabout 1 year ago

Shut up and man up, you pussy!

carvohicarvohi9 months ago

I saw JPB had a new story, so before I went there I checked out some of his old stuff. This was one I hadn't read. What can I say. Bob is like Lou Gehrig or Cal Ripken, an Iron Horse; he's just dependably good. Thanks and thanks and thanks.

And another thing; it's wonderful to read the oldest comments by the oldest writers. I love Bob, but I miss guys like Rehnquist too.

Thanks again,

carvohi

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another finish the damn story. Is Gina and Tom having an affair? Is he going to be back in love and they live happily ever after? What the hell?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When she said you will do after their first night together jt should have given him enough information to understand that he was just filling a slot until someone better came alone. In this case on one has "yet".

He very lucky he got two wonder children out of it they are still married, but her needs to end that so she can continue her auditions. While he learns how to be the best father he can be given the circumstances. Sometimes life just socks. Asks me.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Another

Another load of cap even without an ending.The ending should be for Gina now he knows about the kids,to tell the arsehole to take a hike and refuse to let him see them. If he challenges her tell him she will have him charged with rape.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos18 days ago

Rob is kind of an asshole. Gina could have thrown him in jail for rape (raping your wife is a crime buddy). She could have gone to the state to get child support out of him. Could have divorced him for abandonment and made HIM pay the lawyers fees out of his insurance money. I mean this - she could have seriously screwed him over and he's such an asshole to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9040 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...