All Comments on 'The Journey of Grace Ch. 10'

by -Ripley-

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
SeductionLoverSeductionLoverabout 14 years ago
Thank You

A fitting conclusion to a wonderful journey. A six-and-a- half year journey for you. Thank you for sticking with it. Hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great Story

If you like big ol dikes, you go rosie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GREAT...

The five star rating doesn't do this story justice. This will always be one of my most favorite stories from this, or any reading website. It is a full story with an ever changing plot and character developments worthy of any published book. I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you very much for writing it.

MartinimanMartinimanover 12 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟Simply Fabulous!

I read all 10 chapters & waited until the end to comment. This entire story is one of the best I've read. It weaves it's way through characters, emotions, eroticism and at last deposits you in a place of pure joy & bliss! The Epilogue is absolutely the best I've ever read & is so touching yet full of eroticism! The imagery of the Epilogue was spectacular & I felt as if I were there! A wish granted would be more stories of this nature full of emotion & detail to plot, yet with true love at its heart. An absolute must read!!!

ClaireBareGirlClaireBareGirlover 12 years ago
Oh my

What a wonderful, wonderful story. I love how you write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
just brilliant

what a wonderful story waited till the to write this comment. loved all the detail that you put into so refreshing it was a joy to read keep writing more stories like this you do it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Simply amazing!

The entire story is simply amazing. It is so passionate I can feel it. I am at a loss if words to describe it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

Please, there needs to be a sequel that shows what happens after their marriage, and it would be totally awesome to see a sequel where Corky gets broken into submission by a domme and needs to be saved by marie and Grace. That to me would be awesome to see something like that come about.

curioussandy88curioussandy88over 10 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟AMAZING STORY🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

That's how many stars I think this deserved. I loved this! I'm not sure how I've only just stumbled on this story now, but I'm glad I did...to think it was a six year long story? WOW! Excellent dialogue, great plot and wonderful characters.

KUDOS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story well written!

All the same, it made my eyes leaky, and I thought erotica was supposed to have that effect somewhat lower on me.

bullride84bullride84over 9 years ago
Love the journey

Ripley it was a wonderful journey. Hope to see more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
True meaning of Submission and Domination

My comment title says it all, Domination and submission at it's truest form. Trust is the most important thing, followed by communication with out either no relationship would last. This story deserves a ten out of ten

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jennyeatspussy

I only came to literotica.com since I retired and had more time and find that your stories are the best written on this website. I read the particular story in one go, it was only when I looked at the dates of publication that I noticed that this story had taken over seven years to write. I maybe wrong in my assumption, but feel that perhaps this particular story reflected the authors own life story, I know that in many ways it did mine. I married at twenty two after qualifying as a teacher, married a fellow teacher, had children, then after eleven years met again someone, I first met at infants school. We went through school together, played around a bit as teenagers then parted when I left for university. We met again when I was in my late twenties, and resumed where we left off. My husband was teaching away from home at as head of deptment at a new school and I was to join him in the new year, it became apparent to me that I was living a lie, that in reality, I was a lesbian and made the decision to end the marriage. I sat with my husband explained the how and why of things and to my surprise he accepted what I told him. We divorced, and by living close to each other shared the responsibility of raising the children. He helped to reunite me with my parents when they disowned me and when I entered firstly a civil partnership and then finally married Yvonne he walked me into the registery office. Yvonne and I have been together now for nearly thirty years and love each other more each day, but I have to admit I could not have had a better or more loving and caring husband (the male variety), because without his love, understanding and support I would have lost my children, parents and possibily my life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Can't believe.....

....there are no comments on this excellent series. Dialogue and continuity are superb. And an exquisitely romantic happy ending. Thank you for writing and sharing your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This story is so wonderful. As I said before I'm glad I stumbled over it, just at the right moment when I already decided to turn away from this side (literotica) because I couldn't find meaningful & well written lesbian (bdsm) stories which were not just about getting you off without any depth and/or heart.

Same as some others I was wondering about the big time span over which this story develops it's wings. Whatever the reason I think it's amazing how this story feels as one whole being.

Often when you create things, you outgrow them after a time. They don't fit any more and you rather start something new or it's difficult to make all parts a whole thing. So it says a lot that this story comes across as very naturally developing and just fits. It must have meant a lot to you, if you came back to it again and again over such a long time.

That makes it even more special in my eyes. :)

Thank you!

soppingwetpantiessoppingwetpantiesalmost 7 years ago
Amazing Series

The prior comments capture all of the superlatives that apply to this epic series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beautiful documentary

Beautifully, sensitively and superbly written. So similar to the story of the love of my life. As the ex-husband this reflects the romance that unfolded before me in real life, except I was always supportive.

I am now on my own journey into the unknown, for which Grace's story will be an inspiration.

Dusty

ErinzeasyErinzeasyover 4 years ago
Excellent

The exquisite love and lack of needless punishment and pain made this story so much better and enjoyable.

Mstrs K and e

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Such a great story. Read it all in one sitting. I have to admit to getting a little teary eyed when Marie came back into her life.

Jeric6454Jeric6454about 3 years ago

Really good story, well written and kept pace. I particularly enjoyed the Bi aspect to Grace at the beginning, it added the edge to the story. I liked the way the story took us away for a break where Grace and Michelle could act out their desire. Great read leaving me wanting to read more form Ripley.

Runner4069Runner4069over 2 years ago

Just absolutely wonderful and heartwarming, thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I understand everything but I don't get why her husband will come to her wedding. He should hate her. She messed up so much time of hid life. Maybe I am projecting but I cant accept anyone who betrays me this big

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Wow who is cutting onions, love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story and I was a little teary eyed at the end. Thankyou Ripley!!. To answer Anonymous 8 months ago, I sense that you are a man, who would have Grace living a lie with her husband? Yes you are projecting, and not accepting anyone who betrays me this big...was it because she was a lesbian? And in your eyes worse than her going off with a man? You say that her husband should hate her? Why? He is free to live his life and find someone, so much better, healthier than her living a lie and making not only herself unhappy. Maybe it is prejudice that has clouded your thinking and maybe you need to work on that. Also what are you doing reading a lesbian love story? Is it because of titillation for you over the sex scenes? And because it wasn't what you thought about the story, you became angry that a fictional woman didn't stay with her fictional husband? So you just had to post this comment to let everyone know? Or either that, deep down lesbian BDSM gets you off but you are straight and have a prejudice against gay people in life...which brings me to the 1950s. How many men had to hide their that they were gay and had to conform and marry and have children? Not only in North America, but where I am from it ment either prison or chemical castration of caught with another man. So how many men lived this lie, betraying their wives every day? And how many women for that matter?...Love is Love, no matter what race, religion or Gender. If you cannot accept this then why are you reading these stories? Apart from the titillation? Maybe you should think about your choices in that regard and maybe not comment whilst projecting, you realised that in your comment, so that is a 1st step. And by the way, I am a lesbian and my ex doesn't hate me...

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai64312 months ago

A lovely transition story!

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user-Ripley-@-Ripley-
1309 Followers
I enjoy writing my stories and being able to share them and hear back from people about how they like them (or don't) is an important part of why I am here at Literotica. I appreciate all the kind things that people have said about my stories over the years. Even the critical ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES