All Comments on 'Leslie's Revenge'

by randallangdon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Horrible

All cheaters all the time. But to screw your best buddies wife? What the fuck.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
clever short story

As for commentary, I seem to remember all the trollling proclaiming that the very first moment the wife cheats (per trolldom that includes silently fantasizing about anyone else but the husband) the marriage is spontaneously combusted and all the Man's vows and obligations are nullified. And he is freed to drunkenly drive poorly muffled muscle cars and fuck a squad of cheerleaders.

Cause better that Caesar's wife fall upon a sword then there be the slightest intimation of a rumor of a whisper of a gossip that she failed in her duty as the property of the bloated male ego. Mustn't be accused of possibly disrespecting the fragile self-image of the little man, must she?

So......For the benefit of the reading comprehension impaired trolls, I guess we need to spell out H_Y_P_O_C_R_I_S_Y.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Everyone is happy

Cheaters everywhere and not a decent or likable character to be found. Boring story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dickheads all around

Gary was an asshole for cheating on his wife. But the bigger asshole is Ron who takes advantage of a women when she's down. What a pig!

1 star

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Okay story it

Trash all around. Leslie is white trash slut for fucking her husband's friend when she was not yet sure her husband cheated on her. Gary is trash for cheating on his wife. Ron is scum for taking advantage of Leslie and fucking her.vú

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well told story, moved well, quite short, they both deserved to be cheated on.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What type of trash is this????? Story doesn't make sense at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous