All Comments on 'Always Faithful Ch. 06'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 99 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Finally

I've skimmed over all the later chapters to see how it would all end. I wasn't expecting much and you didn't disappoint me. I wish I could give you a score lower than one.

hrnicholhrnicholabout 14 years ago
What the?

Greg is an opportunist, Laura is a bitch and Dan is an idiot. Is there any more to this story than that?

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago

Okay first of all no one can doubt that you have weaved a story that dispite almost everyone saying they just wanted it to end they kept reading, It is interesting in it's own way but personally I have jumped to this chapter. I didn't see any point in reading the other chapters the comments all point out that the chapters were basically the same. The wife made love to Greg and had sex with her husband, and disrespected and was unfiathful to her husband in every way and every sense of the word. That seemed to be the gist of the comments.

As for this chapter? Well the wife chose her husband over her lover, but she still dreams of her lover and the last part of the chapter was the husband sending his wife off to her lover again. So the circle has closed. The story ended up as it began.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nothing learned

what the hec. Let's start all over again, regular married life seems to be boring now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Please Please

DO NOT WRITE ANYMORE STORYS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This was too much!

Please don't write anymore stories with the word "faithful" in them. It is as obvious as the nose on your face that you have no grasp of the meaning of that word.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 14 years agoAuthor
Authors comments and thank you to everyone

Final thoughts on your feedback to Always Faithful: First thank you to everyone who made substantive feedback, both positive and negative. Input, evaluation and recommendation are lifeblood for a new author. Second, let me apologize for the screwed up sequence of postings over the last third of the story. I am sure it was confusing for those trying to follow the story I was trying to tell. It frustrated me, but I had difficulty making things come out right. I will accept the blame.

Two of the most common comments that I will take to heart in future writing deal with repetitive length and excessive description of sex act scenes. On length and repetition, there are distinct differences between short stories and novella length or longer stories that often demand what may appear to be same or similar scenes. Short stories ban them absolutely according to Poe; not so in longer format, they may be required. That said, I think in review the language could be tightened further and some or many scenes shortened, some possible eliminated. On the excessive description of sex scenes, I agree with my critics. Frankly, I got as bored writing them as some readers did reading. A good friend, one of my favorite authors, reminds me that there are only so many ways to write in-out. I can see that as the story developed I did write sex scenes more compactly; that style is something I will need to keep in mind.

Another criticism has been the sex in the office leading to alienation of affection lawsuits. Alienation of affection is an outdated concept often used as a get even device by authors. We have all seen it in stories and I have always glossed over the use as legitimate device by any author. In fact, only six states in the U.S. still have alienation of affection statutes on the books. Federal sexual harassment and sex discrimination laws are another matter because they are nationwide and there is a body of current and relevant case law precedent. Overt sexual harassment acts are fairly obvious and there are three or four in the story beginning with Greg's, "...secretaries give their boss their panties ...," comment on the first page. A second form of harassment, creating or supporting a hostile environment in the workplace, is more prevalent and more dangerous to companies. Most of the workplace sex in Always Faithful does fit that category. There are a few examples of senior officers giving words of caution that could be used, probably unsuccessfully, as defense. So be it.

On Always Faithful characters and plot, I have always viewed the three principle people as strong individuals. Many have called Dan weak and a wimp, I disagree completely, but mine is an opinion just like theirs. Some take the position that if a husband when finding his wife has a lover does not do a voodoo rain dance and throw the bitch out before shooting the lover he must be a wimp. I disagree, I can't change their mind, I won't try, but I know they are FOS and of limited experience and small mind. Again, so be it. Laura is clearly a woman who discovers an expansive and open horizon and is determined to find just how far she can go. Yes, she makes good intention promises to herself, and then she breaks them. Don't we all do that with some regularity? One of Mother's Maxims told me the road to hell is paved with good intentions; through a rich 66 year life I have learned how right Mother was.

Some have been put off by the way I gave label names to minor characters. Frankly I wish other authors would consider the device. I certainly could have used Tom, Dick, Jane and Betty as names, but if Betty appears in a scene and then vanishes for fifty pages will anyone remember her. I know I don't and often have to flip back pages to refresh my memory. The only reason Artsy and Interior Decorator ever got proper names is that the Mrs. Patron character would never address someone informally by nickname. She is the only one who ever called Dan, Daniel. I think that just represents attention to detail that I appreciate in authors I read and try to emulate.

On my lifestyle and Literotica profile over which some have commented revealing their prejudices, I am 66 years old and have reached the point in life where I can and will live it as I choose without shame and without worry as long as I don't hurt anyone along the way. Always Faithful is a work of fiction and does not in any way represent my life or that of any other person I know. For the record, if I could pick any one character in the story to be, it would be LF because she is talented, has direction, and is young enough to have a very full life in front of her. That I was/am a crossdresser does give me a bit of an advantage in describing women and their clothes. I doubt any story I write will ever feature a five foot tall, 105 pound woman with breasts needing a 38 EEE bra. I know better.

One final thought, this has been my first story posted to a wide audience. I have several in progress and intend to write and post in the future. I hope many of you will read and evaluate future stories and let me know if I am stepping forward or back. Thank everyone one last time for your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I don't understand one thing!

Why does Poizzy/Shitty69 reads stories that he doesn't like? I'm sure you are not literate enough to catch what's the story about through the tag line/discription.

Crawl back under the rock where you came from poizzy/shitty69. Your an idiot!

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
To the Anon 'Idiot'

Unless the rules of this site have changed this site is a free speech site. And anyone, even you, can express you views on stories, that is what this feedback section is for. Of course writers have the right to delete any comment they like and many writers do so. So you can do nothing to stop me writing a comment. The thing I don't understand is you rarely write a comment about the story you see my comment and then leave a comment about my comment, why? what do you hope to achieve?

And I find it strange that someone of your calibre hasn't written anything on this site, I am sure everyone would love to read your stories, why not try it? get a username, you can even use the name you are using now, or the names you have given me.

Actually I quite like "poizzy" not sure about "Shitty69" that lacks a certain something. But anyway I really do hope to see your stories in the future. Oh and thank you for reading my stories, I don't understand one thing, you read my stories yet you don't like them? that really is strange isn't it?

Sorry writer I just thought I would respond to this Anon person. He/she seems to be stalking me for some unknown reason.

And just for the record Bob? you are a good writer and like I said you kept everyone reading your story. Good luck with your future stories.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 14 years ago
Was frustrated

I'm one of those who were frustrated by a number of things. Laura's proverbial listening to her pussy; the crazy, fucked up art scene: those things I could live with and even see them as a possible point of view or way of being, BUT the disrespecting of her husband and her intentional cruelties were hard for me to be with. It was frustrating to read the same sex scenes over and over but not a bit of Laura's thinking on much of any of her outrageous behavior and ludicrous decision making process. She is going to pull a stunt like not go to Thanksgiving and waiting until the last possible minute to go, but we are not let in on her agonizing over such a decision or her rationale. Only that she is going to fuck her husband over again and her lover is going to get exactly what he wants. This type stunt is repeated through out the story. Important shit is given short shift while fucking is redundant. Hello!! are you writing for teenagers with perpetual wood?

It got to the point that every time Laura was with Dan, I cringed waiting for her next unconscionable act. I'm sure that your having Laura promise to call Dan "the next day" and not calling for 3 or 4 days was to indicate how involved she was with Greg or something like that. Understand that you degraded Laura every time you let her give her word and fail to keep it because something was more fun or hotter or it suited her. That's known by two different names: mental cruelty and total self-absorbtion. Neither work in relationships. Laura is lucky she had a home to go to after the 3 weeks she fucked Greg goodbye.

By the end of the story I disliked Laura, not for what she did, but for what she didn't do which was keep her word. I was sorry to see Laura go back to Dan. How the hell does she go to a life of mild sex and brunches on the patio after her 4 YEARS or wild sex with Greg.

You had page after page of Laura and Greg doing the same thing over and over again. By the end of the story Greg chewing her cunt lips "to seal" them had become the biggest cliche' imaginable. She came home to Dan with her body chewed and bruised after every night with Greg. What did her body look like during the 7 months she was Greg's "wife"?

Finally, WTF would have someone show up after 6 years and give him an old-time birthday fuck? Greg apparently changed jobs and relocated to forget Laura. He surely was not celibate all that 6 years. At his age he probably had a steady girl friend, if not a live-in lover -- maybe even remarried. Laura showing up for a birthday quickie is just what Greg needs. There's no way in your world of "almost anything goes" would Greg tell her "thanks, but no thanks" AND that is exactly what I would like to see happen.

Give her credit. She did at least ask Dan to join her there -- after she had planned on staying for an extra 2 or 3 days. In what kind of marriage does a wife or husband do that? Honey, I'm going to San Francisco on business next week. I have meetings Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and I am staying over Friday, Saturday and Sunday to fuck around. Can you take of the weekend and join me? And Dan can't make it on a weekend? Did Laura know this when she made her plan. After reading about her antics and total bullshit in her relationship with her husband I expect she well knew Dan couldn't go and she had already contacted Greg about spending that weekend with her. And they talk about trust and honesty.

BobNbobbi, you have a different dictionary that the rest of us don't have. Your definitions for trust and honesty, etc., aren't in the ones I have.

Having said all that I stuck around to the end. I couldn't wait to see what that scumbag, Laura, was going to do next. Was Dan ever going to grow a set of balls, etc.

In you next story I hope to see that you have stopped using the crazy shit that these characters do repetitiously . Off the wall behavior loses its impact when done over and over again. Artsy, LF and company got to be boing characters who added nothing to the story -- almost like describing what all the people at a party did in great detail. That's called gratuitous sex.

You have a wonderfully imaginative mind and I admire you willingness to be contributed to and coached. I admire your courage in posting a first time story. Put me on you list of people to be notified when you post on Lit. (You can do that, you know.)

Phil

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting story

BobNbobbie,

Now that the story is over, I think I can offer a general criticism that you might want to consider. It seemed to me people found the characters interesting but empty. They found the sex repetitive, although individually it was well written.

My feeling is that this story could have been one of the very best if you had explored the characters more. I can deal with very little exploration of Laura has you painted her as a selfish hedonist with only her own happiness to consider. However, Dan, Artsy, and others were subdued characters that you implied were "thoughtful and perceptive" people, yet you never provided any of their thoughts really. You never provided the angst that Dan must have been going through or even Artsy who apparently had fallen for Dan.

Finally, you give no credible reason for Laura to have made the decision she made at the end. By all telling of the story she found Greg to be superior in bed, and as a partner for she chose Greg for everything: vacations, major holidays, and sex. Dan was simply someone she could abuse and yet in the end she chooses Dan. Why? What thought process could have occured in a hedonists mind to make her choose the quiet guy who she had abused, insulted, and humiliated?

Had you provided fewer sex scenes and more of their thought processes this strange story would have been a very very good story.

Just thoughts, good luck with your next stories.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
Do not agree with the author that

longer stories "often demand what may appear to be same or similar scenes." That is simply not true. The best fiction has an evolving story that is constantly moving forward. This story went around and around the same stuff and was so booring, I was forced (as were many other commenters) to skim quickly to see if this story was ever going anywhere. In the end, it did not. The wife goes off to see Greg on his birthday with Dan's blessing. Story ends right were it started.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Finally The End

I'm responding to the author's comment and his talk of the characters. I agree that Dan may not necessarily be a wimp, but rather a character who long ago gave up as a result of the constant desire of his wife to humiliate him, while showing him no true signs of love. He was a character who because he loved his wife, allowed her an affair, that went far beyond what he contemplated, or could accept, but how could he force its end once he agreed to it? Thus he did nothing, gave up reacting and went through life in a slightly above coma status, his feelings deadened beyond response. As the story went on, I don't think he really cared anymore, almost accepting his marriage as over, when lo and behold, Laura came back.

As to Laura, suggesting her weak point was she went back on her commitments as her only flaw, may be the opinion of the author, but not of the reader. Her constant need to humiliate her husband, whether he left the door unlocked or not, and the desire to push it further and further shows her true lack of feeling or compassion. At no time, other than her alleged decision at the end (and then only after 3 weeks of fucking Greg)does she ever show any true feelings for her husband. She never truly apologized or explained her actions (especially Thanksgiving) or appeared to consider Dan, it was all about her getting what she wanted, she decided, rather than asked, any discussion was after she'd already made it clear what she would do. Other than showing her to be a sexual being, there is no redeeming feature to her, and Dan's taking her back is the one thing that may truly make him appear to be a wimp.

Still, it was well written, albeit depressing and sad.

Finally, Dan sending her back ruined what might have been a slightly satisfactory ending.

ParmenideParmenideabout 14 years ago
What a waste of time!

I surely do not read anymore from this boring writer...

Just my 2 cents

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 14 years ago
One Final Comment

I ended up skimming this series - skipped all of the Laura / Greg sex as it was boring (as the author conceded in his comment). I did leave one comment about chapter 3 that noted (1) Laura is the least erotic character since some of the ones that Nici invented, and (2) the series was like watching a train wreck in extremely slow motion. Those comments stand - Laura is a complete narcissist (one anon stated it well, "...there is no redeeming feature to her" and another stated it well also, "...a selfish hedonist with only her own happiness to consider" which to me means narcissistic). Had I been Dan, I would have divorced her in Chapter 1. I think BNB missed his calling - should have been a soap opera script writer. Will be interesting to see if his stories improve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Insulting

You even had to screw up the ending you asashole. You are sick, disgusting and not capable of grasping any semblance or knowledge of real life and psychology. Stop writing, none of us will ever read your BS again!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Surely

You know that "faithful infidelity" is an oxymoron which most definitively describes this asinine waste of words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
As I said with chapter 1, 2, 3.8, 64.7, I will NEVER

read another...only kidding Bob. I'd say your first venture into lit has been quite eventful, with all the comments and all. Not quite my thing, but it's been entertaining...Mancelt.

blue5766blue5766about 14 years ago
Interesting

As I have commented earlier this story has been fascinating not only for the story but for the comments as well.

Being English and reserved by nature, as we Brits are, (and not all as some anon writers assume) it is tiresome reading these inane comments by people who dont like the story and can only swear and shout their dislike of something or somebody; the constructive critics are interesting and useful to readers and writers.

On a base level I enjoyed this story though as already stated skipped the sex scenes after the first two chapters, I too would have liked more depth to the side characters such as LF, Artsy, Mrs Patron etc. and also liked more information on Dans real feelings. I agree with the author and I took from this story a sense that Dan was a very strong character and in no way a wimp and that in the end this is what made Laura choose to stay married to him and not stay with Greg.

This can work in real life I know.

I am glad you wrote this story BNB and I will miss not having the next chapter to read. My way of judging whether a story works for me is 'do I want to know what happened next' and in this story with the end you have constructed yes I do.

I started reading this story and for the first time in many years of reading stories on Lit felt I had to make a comment. I first made an Anon one but realised that this is a cop out and one should be open and honest about what we think about a story. Please do as you have said and write more I look forward to the next story

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 14 years ago
First of All

I think BNB really has the makings of a decent writer. That said, I still don't understand this story at all. BNB would have us believe that the main characters were strong and had a purpose. I think not, as Dan had absolutely no backbone at all. Whether or not it was because he was too tired of it all or just a weak, wimpy husband, or?. The author never made that clear because he spent too much time on sex scenes and not character development. I think we all knew from the very start that Greg was just a back stabbing opportunist who had no regard or respect for Dan, probably a result of the way Laura treated her husband.

Laura has no redeeming characteristics at all. She stabs Dan in the back at Thanksgiving, she screws Greg in Dan's bed even after saying she wouldn't,

she can't remember to call him and never really tells him what her plans are. She does not have an ounce of respect for him and she proves it over and over again during this story. I truly believe that Laura showed Greg consistently more respect and devotion than she ever did Dan. I might be able to cut her some slack if the author had given us any kind of an idea of what was going though her mind. He didn't explain her actions at all. When all is said and done we, the readers, are left with a lot of unanswered questions and a feeling of emptiness when we think about the story and main players.

The author has the ability to describe a scene rather well. What was done, what was said, what people wore, etc. but not a word about what was going though their minds. I really hope that the author gives that some thought as he writes his next stories. I look forward to your next (and I hope you do inform your readers when it comes out) story and hope that we don't have to wait to long. One last thing, using my definitions of 'always' and 'faithful', I still don't understand the title. Laura was never faithful to anyone or any situation, including herself. So what gives?

Thanks for sharing and see you next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
about the author's comments

the author wrote this

..... Many have called Dan weak and a wimp, I disagree completely, but mine is an opinion just like theirs....

sorry BobNBobbi... YOUR opinion is NOT just as valid as others.

Those readers who said that about Dan... time after time provided SPECIFIC acts and passages of the story to support their case. Youmay agree with their point of view but they provided evidence and made a rational argument.

YOU on the other are mentally warpped and twisted Moron. All you did was says " Dan wasnt a wimp." YOU provided NOTHING to support your case.

Please dont write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I quit a long time ago.

I knew this was twisted and upside down so it made no sense, no, she didn't love Dan, yes, Dan is a complete wimp and cockold and the moral of the story is if you take enough shit, humilation, degreation from a bunch of degererative assholes everything will work out just fine. Total Bullshit, that goes against human nature and history, ask the Jews how that works, it doesn't. The marriage Dan has no stright man could live with, if you can't keep the woman you love and have your self respect, self worth, dignity and honor, she damm sure isn't worth having, and this worthless slut never was. So author, put on a sun dress, do your face and hair and try again, I'll skip that one too.

katibkatibabout 14 years ago
Finished...?

I truly enjoyed reading this story, but I'm glad it has come to an end -- even if that ending (or, rather, the final lines) is disconcerting. I look forward to more from you.

Now, why did I enjoy it. First, though, I disagree with the readers who call Dan weak, or wimpy, and say that that "faithful" is not appropriate. I believe that Dan and Laura are indeed strong characters and that if anyone is weak it is Greg. The main characters are, of course, faithful to themselves.

I enjoyed the story because it depicted a style of life that I could imagine as real but never would be able to experience it. Through it I experienced vicariously a life I might envy but never could afford; sexual experiences I might dream of but never would have in reality; wealth and art I might hope to attain but know I never will. I also read on and on, through chapter after chapter, hoping that eventually Dan would act as I might hope to were I in his place and finally, exasperated to the breaking point, either physically kick Laura in her ass and through the door out into the street, or have her served divorce papers in that special alcove in which she acts the slut for Greg.

Please send us more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
original story

I think you are a good writer, but this is not a good story. I don't think many of us ever understood Dan, and by the end of the story we should have. For me, the part I don't get is that he let her hurt him, but never had any reaction to it. He let Greg hurt him but never had any reaction to that. Early in the story he called her some names. After that he just put up with it. Where did that anger go? Still, I do think you should write again. You have an original voice. And I wouldn't be surprised to find that there is a good story inside you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Free speech - our opinion is: don't bother writing anymore of this dog shit!

So author - if you are really 65, go on a cruise or something and/or post this garbage on that cluck site called dark wanderer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story but Dissapointing narrative and final chapter

I was intrigued by this story but I did find it unnecessarily long winded and repetitious in parts and indeed all the final chapter seems to have done is come back to the beginning again. I disagree with the authors assertions that Dan is a strong character he is indeed a weak , puerile shell of a man who despite his own pain cannot assert himself in any meaningful way to influence his own life's path. I consider much of his pain to be self inflicted and I agree that not every man with a cheating wife must divorce her and kick her ass out but Dan's behavior was completely unrealistic to the point of being surreal and whats more the final chapter shows us he has learned nothing from the past and is doomed to repeat his mistakes. Now I turn my attention to Laura. And may I say a more hideous, selfish, unfaithful, unloving, uncaring and quite disturbing character hasn't been seen on literotica for quite some time. This story developed a large readership simply because of the malice that many people reading it felt for Laura and they really wanted to see her get crucified but it was never going to happen without developing Dan into somebody able to take action. Not since Kicksaveandabeauty's "Neighborhood Wives" has a wife managed to completely ambush her spouse in such a fashion. But that was mild compared to Laura who kept making it worse and kept it going for what was it? 4 years? ... incredible but very unrealistic and to many readers annoying because lets face it any reasonable person would absolutely HATE the character of Laura and see her as unspeakably vile and wish her nothing but a nasty end.

The other Characters to me were fairly one dimensional and only a supporting cast at best to the main story.

Was the story well written ...yes (apart from the repetition and long winded narrative mentioned earlier which the author has acknowledged)

I think this story was a success because it introduced a real villain and then provided the classic anti climax by having the villain essentially "win".

But what many people forget is that often that is the way life actually pans out and who is to say Laura's actions are any worse then Dan allowing her to get away with it ?

In summary I hated the characters, and only a decent story can get you to care enough to hate the characters.

I am sure the authors next story will show improvement in the pace and plot but I would not expect this author to give the readers what they want any time soon.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 14 years ago
Monogamous Polyamory?

We can all understand married couples who swing or practice polyamory -- there are no delicious or infuriating feelings of yearning or treachery or violation in superficial sexual variety by mutual consent. And we can all understand the expectations, the emotional needs that make for monogamy and mind-staggering fury at its betrayal. We are all hard-wired to these primal needs and responses, more or less, They are easy to imagine (and Literotica has lots, well imagined and written).

We are all also familiar with the stock conversion plot of hundreds of movies and romances, where a woman is drawn into a heart-stopping affair with an alpha male, Dashing Dick, who is enormously attractive -- he treats ladies like whores and whores like ladies -- but is altogether unreliable, unsuited for marriage and partnership in raising children, while Old Reliable Ralph -- eminently suitable and devoted, except that he's boring -- waits hopefully on the sidelines. In those plots, the ideal is always wishfully achieved -- Dashing Dick is reformed. He realizes he cannot live without the woman, decides to devote himself to her forever, and becomes a changed man, a new Reliable Ralph, though with the old Devil-May-Care grin and an alpha male's retained mannerisms. An ideal catch, and perfect mate, and they live happily ever after. Dream on, ladies.

What we have here is original, and closer to the real workings of desire. Two people, Dan a man with Ralph's temperament, inclined toward monogamous love (which certainly includes selfless caring about his partner, a powerful desire to see her happy), but no fool. And Laura, a woman who inclines toward a limited polyamory -- she wants both Dashing Dick and Reliable Ralph, hard fucking and gentle love, as what woman might not, and does what she can -- what she needs to do -- to enjoy and get both (and others on the side). Because in real life, Dashing Dick never does convert into a marriagable Reliable Ralph.

BobNBobby has traced at some length the joys, compromises, betrayals, trials of patience and hope, compensatory pleasures, agonies, griefs, and ecstasies implicit in this kind of mismatching of needs and desires and temperaments. In real life they're there, and sometimes emerge in married relationships, though more often they're repressed. Such women appear often in "Loving Wives" stories, especially those written by men from a man's point of view, where the woman seeks a brief out-of-wedlock hard fuck or delerious romance (why should men suspect women want this?), and the man (Ralph imagining he's Dick) reaches for his gun or his lawyer.

But neither of these two main characters are that stereotypical. They're both originals who show us things we'd rather not know but sometimes suspect about our own lives. They're unacceptable to readers who seek satisfying wishful compensation in their fantasy fiction. And they're certainly not satisfying to readers who already know that life often consists of half loaves, and that to keep even that much we often can't suit up but instead have to hunker down. We read to the end hoping there's more that's different, a way through these recognizably real dilemmas. And are not pleased to be told what BobNBobbi knows, "That's how it often is, live with it."

But that is how it often is. Live with it. Sometimes we go to fiction to face truths we would rather not face in our lives, or to feel fortunate that we don't need to face them. Those who read to the end do recognize BobNobbi's extraordinary sensitivityy to these dilemmas. And narrative talent, making us feel them.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Vickie.....Nice comment....but guess what?...

...this is just a cuck story with valances. Nice comment though.

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 14 years ago
Tension?

Reading such a long story can result in a feeling of actually living with the characters involved. You sure wish to know how their lives develop and how their interaction touches them.

Oddly enough there was only one person in this entire story who evoked such feelings within me, and that was Dan. Oh, sure, Laura provoked all kinds of feelings too (like blind anger), but they did not result at all in emotional bonding. Greg was just a one-dimensional, machismo fuck machine.

I can see how the writer tries to provoke us with the infuriating gall of his female protagonist and how she gets away with it. She is pushing and pushing her game. We have to understand that she needs to do that in order not to lose “tension”. Curiously enough the story has the same need, but after the first chapters the jolts seem to lose their effectiveness. In the end it is like a desperate E.R. doctor trying to shock a dead body back to life.

The story is about love, of course. The formula “I love you” is so crucial that even Laura admits she is cheating when she whispers it to her non-husband lover (after having fucked him forever already). Amazingly, Laura has no qualms whatsoever to hurt and humiliate her saint of a husband as long as she insists that she loves him. We all know, of course, that Dan is the only one in the story capable of love – love that is unconditional and first looks for the wellbeing of the loved person. Laura only loves herself and her needs, but one of those needs is the feeling to be loved. Greg is the typical male – half of the time he has no clue; he just wants Laura for himself.

Laura also has funny concepts about honesty. She is like a little acrobat when she tries to explain away everything she does by convincing herself it is all right as long as she is “honest” with Dan and tells him all she does (be it mostly afterwards). Where she betrays herself is when she keeps her cheatings away from Greg. She knows he will leave her when he’d hear she fucked behind his back with someone else than her husband. She can’t have him leave her, as she “loves” him – is never failing cock, anyway. So she has to cheat on him.

Dan’s erotic escapades with a number of ladies feel artificial and forced. I think even the writer thought the poor man should have his compensation. Dragging in the silly “art world” and making him grow to be a kind of art tycoon just doesn’t cut it. Moreover as we see that even those accomplishments only serve Laura to indulge herself in more extreme fucking (most of them cheating on Dan). It is quite telling that most of Dan’s sexual episodes are sketchy at best and very much shorter than Laura’s detailed fuck fests.

The writer could have made this story a lot shorter and easier on himself (and us), if he had stayed with the original purpose of his writing. He is a man living with passionate fantasies of cross dressing and trans sexuality. Laura is his alter ego, the woman he wants to be and needs to put upon a pedestal. He himself is Dan, a man who “dreams up” Laura. It explains why Dan “sends off” Laura to start her fucking career with her boss. He molds her by buying her clothes and handing her over to her lover “like a father.” It also explains why Dan can’t be really humiliated by Laura, because the humiliation is just a by-product. He wants Laura (i.e. himself) to be a strong, successful woman who dazzles men with her amazing sexuality.

If the writer would have trusted his story to follow these original lines, he would not have bothered with all the artsy-fartsy things, the San Francisco business-fairytales or having holidays with his and her family. I think it would have made a better story with far more “tension” and a deeper psychological value.

But I liked reading it anyway!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A well written story even if the chapters were mixed up

All through the story, in the back of my mind sat this huge road block. I can't believe that any man would be the way Dan was in this story.

Giving his wife a little room to play is one thing but this slut completely ignored him for four years.

That is what was too much for me to believe.

Good writing skills even though the storyline was one that I couldn't get into how ever I tried.

Thanks for the post and all of the work that you put into this extremely long story, I just wished that Dan was more believable

Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Pitiful!

This story has as its main characters three losers that the reader can have hardly any sympathy for. This was just a horrible effort. A better ending would have had the husband escaping from the bitch several chapters earlier. But I just am not into the cuckhold mentality. Literotica should put a separate category on the list for these stories so that the small minded normal "loving wives" readers can avoid this crap. And the huge minded cuck lovers can go straight to their stories. Why is that not a good idea?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I liked it

Yep

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I was waiting for Dan to get some balls.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
why?

Major thing missing from plot: Why on earth did the wifey want extramarital sex and the husband agree? ... I really hope for your sake that this story isn't about your life :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
but to what?

In a word - ridiculous, a better title; Always Absurd. What a sad little party of dysfunctional people running around in self-centered circles.

To put so much effort into this - amazing. I guess I just don't get it.

mickymouse113mickymouse113over 13 years ago
Hate the ending

I prefer always faithful to the bitter end by storm x ending better. Dan is weak and is most definelty not in love. He would not allow her to go off if he were in love. I hate these weak whimps who put up with disrespectful wives.

They do not have a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I tried to read the entire story and just couldn't do it. I don't think I have ever hated a character as much as I hated Laura. You're a good writer but there is only so much of this wench I could take. She is completely selfish and I find it hard to believe she loved anyone, except maybe herself.

By the end I didn't see why she even remained married to Dan, or Dan to her, except so that she could humiliate him. Seems throughtout this story Greg got all the sex he wanted, the vactions, and any and all of Laura's so-called "love" and Dan got whatever was left. That was evident when she didn't call her husband for 3 or 4 days because she was too wrapped up in Greg. She showed Greg more affection than she EVER showed her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You complain about other stories....

But this one is just as bad. Next time before you throw stones at others writings you should look closer to home~

huedogghuedoggover 13 years ago
I agree with the others

this story was so unbelievable, a husband is ok with nothing living with his wife for years while she lives with her lover, fucks the lover over and over, breaks the rule about sleeping with him in their bed. She takes the lovers ring, fuck him in her wedding dress and he still loves her. Bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You've won!

BobNbobbi, you are hands down the most pathetic losers on this entire fucking planet! feel good? any particular reason why you haven't bothered to invest your energy in getting a real life rather that post this completely ridiculous crap here? I only skimmed this garbage since it had no thought put into it whatsoever, it is merely an exercise in how you can create the most disgusting and horrible people and put them into a story that wouldn't happen in any place on this entire planet. I'm so exhausted from feeling embarrassed for you!

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
I have to agree with the last comment

cuckold would be an understatement for you, you must be matt monroe's dad.Dan did everything but lick her pussy before she fucked greg. your wife my be really happy with her life with you and all the staff, the gardners and everyone in a ten mile area. and you love the fact she is fucking you all.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I read StormX sequel for this story in the Loving Wife section. For me it was enough. The circularity ended in that sequel.

loves_to_shareloves_to_shareover 12 years ago
Well written

Edge of seat stuff there for a bit. Lots of character, real people, having (shock horror) affairs of the heart. The exception of this affair is that it out in the open, honest, instead of hidden. Fidelity of mind instead of body.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Storm x was the better ending

This was a well written story, but the realism is impossible to believe. No man could put up with that nonsense and then take her back as if nothing happened. Either a bullet to end the pain or a divorce. That chick is nuts and needs to be put away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I left the family farm 34 years ago,

and in all that time, I've never seen a bigger pile of steaming bullshit than this story. I know your bio claims you are male, but this little fable is clearly a woman's fantasy of how an affair should be.

bonnietaylorbonnietayloralmost 12 years ago
sad storry made me so upset with the woman in it but a good read.

I just read your "Always Faithful story. Then I read your bio and I think I understand a liitle biit as to why you can write a story like this one. While I realize this is fictional, I have to say I can't get over the way you degraded the husband and humilated him with the cum on the oyster and the 7 months she left him, as well as fucking her lover in every room of their house and again with her wedding dress on. How do you think any MAN would put up with this type of cheating? I mean love only goe so far. Even unconditional love. Regardless of if she told her husband what and when she was fucking her lover and the way and time she spent with hiim compaired to her husband no human male would ever allow this to go on for 4 years and have her do to him what she did. She was a real bitch and hurt him more than your story told. How could you make it so mean and sad? No dignaty left for him at all. Very sad. I actually cried for him twice. It took a few days to read all chapters and I have to tell you the story really moved me. Most likely why I kept reading it wanting to know how it ended . And then all at once she decided she "loves" her husband more and ends the affair. I mean she or you must be brain damaged to believe it would happen that quickly. In all, the story was hot and very very erotic the way you discribed how she went wild fukcing and giving her body to her lover. But in the end it was terribley sad. Thanks for letting me roar my voice. I know a good story when I am sad it ended. Perhaps you should wrte a follow up when she goes to San Fran.and meets up with him again. Only don't make her so nasty and humiliating for her husband!! Thanks Bonnie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
One word

Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Agreed - this waste of internet space is simply "dogshit".

Kinda hope this author would quit but oh well. Glad we skimmed the comments so we did not waste anytime reading this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not hardly

Dan was a stupid pussy whipped wimp. He had numerous women who were more than willing to treat Dan good but he still allowed that slut to disrespect,him. Stupid wimp. No way can I respect his character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Can't comment

Didn't read the story, just skimmed - so wouldn't be fair to comment on the writing quality. What I will say is that this lifestyle repulsed me. There is no respect, love or affection in this 'marriage' - this women has a corrosive effect on her husband. I would prefer a clean break and then go and find a woman who has some control over her cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I know that this is work of fiction, but a human being who writes a story like this is really very sick.

If I were a good Christian, I would wish him a speedy recovery, but I'm not a good Christian so I hope that will soon reach the end of the disease and to free us of a sick person like this who writes these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great whole 6 chapters 5 stars

I have you 5 stars for each chapter, yes a little drawn, but honestly, you painted a clear picture (in your opinion) of a sex a holic or nympho. Laura craved sex a lot and in your story seriously clouded her judgment. The point I see (in my opinion) you don't need psycho babble medicines or therapy for someone like this, time, love and understanding. The ending threw me, I figured since its literotica she would say good bye in the restaurant and both walk their separate ways. Dan never really was happy and fulfilled but he and close supportive and never forget powerful friends. Truthfully Laura was not entirely honest with either Greg or Dan, but what was clear had Greg knew about San Francisco and her sex romps Laura would be history. Very well done never mind the critics. I wish you would put an final ending to this, does she call Greg, do they hook up or has he met the true woman of his life his sole mate?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years agoAuthor
An Ending . . .

. . . to Always Faithful. Since I published Always Faithful in 2010 several of those who commented have mentioned a follow on to the story. Did Laura hook up with Greg, did she wear her rings, what happened next? I finally decided to write that story, It's titled Still Faithful - Always, and I am about half way through with the draft. I will not post any parts until complete so shortly after the start of the year Still Faithful will post but this time in Loving Wives.

Happy holidays to all and to all a good night. I think the fat guy with the elves said that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
hmmmm

I found the story concept compelling and enjoyed how Laura explained her behavior. In particular, her reasoning as to why Greg would have to have been a better lover than Dan or her affair really would have been cheating actually made some sense. If he wasn't just a better lover, than her affair would have put her level of love for Greg on par with Dan.

Good as it was, and it would have to be to hold my attention over all those pages, I really have to say that using titles instead of character names was irritating and a bit of an insult to your readers. First, you are a gifted writer who could easily bestow enough character to your characters that you don't need to use such a shorthand way to refer to them. Second, it's a loss of an opportunity to use their character in interaction with your main characters to deepen our knowledge of them and what motivates them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Selective Sociopathy

Confusing rings on hands/in boxes symbolism, thrills from humiliation and humiliating, your character of Laura is more complex than many on this site, but the story drowns in its own bullshit eventually. The shifting lines in the sand that the husband draws in his head regarding his wife's behavior just turn him into the typical indecisive wimp many readers just love to hate. Your writing would improve with a little testosterone gel, applied liberally under your saggy arms.

Your women characters are more consistent in following their own "rules," but just because those rules aren't conventional doesn't make them interesting. In the end, Laura is a spoiled little whore, Dan a wimp, and Greg manages to be both a mindless hard-on, and an indecisive coward. If I could give it less than one star, I would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who is she?

Because non of the characters are described in this story, my mind ran rampant trying to visualize Laura. She is in her 30s and she is brunette. She has a sizeable bust and that's about all we know after hours of reading. The author (authors?) have no doubt done this purposefully to further antagonize the reader because as well as being a fascinating story, you can't help but be antagonized by the way people relate to each other.

The absence of any physical description of the main characters is just another unanswered question posed by the story. First mystery: why would a business relationship of some years duration turn erotic? Laura loves and is satisfied by Dan but let's Greg have his way. Two: despite the depth of his love for her, why is Dan so complicite in the affair? When humiliated why doesn't he take a stand? Why doesn't Laura think less of him for not being more defensive?

Laura's psychology is intensely complicated as she shags at will with no guilt towards her more faithful partners, but is it believable? Finally in the last chapters, after years without the drug of yielding to her cruel lover, Dan encourages her to seek him out. To me that was like giving coke to a reformed druggie. An astonishing and totally frustrating close.

Perhaps it was the hidden mysteries which kept drawing me back for another dose of Laura. Thank you for a great story. I will never forget the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the end?

we never got to read about Greg making Laura loose consciousness while being asphyxiated by his cock, wanted to read that.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 9 years agoAuthor
Laura Described

Several folks have asked over time for a description of Laura. I was on the email account I use for response to my stories and just happened to come across a detailed description I included in an email response to a reader. Her description is a bit lengthy but for those interested here is:

You have asked a very interesting question. Do I have a picture of Laura in my mind. Sure, I think it is a requirement to have a physical, mental, social and at least partly a psychological picture of a main character when you are going to try to paint a word picture of her actions for an audience.

Physically I see Laura as about 5 feet 6 ish or maybe even 7 but not taller, and let's put her in a size 6 dress so make her right close to 120 pounds. Most guys try to express a woman's shape in the three number paradigm that I don't often use, but given the height/weight/dress size Laura would be three number at 34 - 23 - 36 and for the guys who go bonkers over bra cup she would have to be a firm small B cup to wear many of the dress outfits I described. She's a bit on the leggy side, but normally proportioned. I don't think I mentioned hair color, but I would put Laura as a brunette with maybe a few auburn hints just because that is almost my favorite hair color for a woman.

Mentally Laura is sharp, a college graduate with a bit better than B average in her course work, and she stays on top of current events, politics, legal matters in the news and best selling authors. Neither she or her husband Dan spend a lot of time watching television, just the news and Dan likes ESPN as was mentioned several times.

Socially Laura and Dan focused on themselves; they are childless so no PTA and neighborhood children issues. Although never mentioned directly, I would see both Laura and Dan as the sort of couple that would get what outside social stimulation they require, beyond themselves, from acquaintances in their respective work and business communities. The major diversion from that assessment is Dan's excursion into the art world as escape when Laura was dating Greg.

My psychological picture of Laura is one that I think would surprise most readers here at Lit, at least those who have commented to me. Laura is very obviously a confident woman with a strong and healthy sense of self. She clearly knows that she loves her husband Dan completely and also knows that he loves her. Their love for each other feeds her confidence. Laura is also adventurous and curious for new experiences. How else can one explain dropping to her knees for a BJ in the opening scene of part one, the dresses, and her behavior at social events with Gregg as her lover, the exhibitionism and BDSM exploration with her neighbor in San Francisco, and numerous other examples.

With all that I have mentioned though, there is an element to Laura's makeup that few readers have seen, one that I intended as paramount, Laura's love for her husband Dan would always be the final and overriding factor in every decision she made. Laura truly was Always Faithful.

BobNbobbi

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Piece of Shit Wife and Stupid Husband!

The whole series is one big pile of unbelievable dog shit! A horrible,emotionally abusive twat,an opportunistic weasel lover,and a moronic husband! As I said,dog shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The dear annony! stop fuckinng reading these GREAT STORIES!!

Sick of hearing you bitch like the fag you are. Gave It a 5

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
Jesus goodhue reads Karen kay the whore for blacks on here

and he bitches about this story!! God goodhue you are a really fucked up asshole. Gave it a 5 like Bonnie!

JimF69JimF69almost 8 years ago
Very special

Midway through the novella I found myself racing through the sex scenes to learn how the relationships would develop and the emotions of Dan in particular. Women like Laura do exist, and men like Dan can need, want and come to terms with them. This is a fine example of fiction that conveys truth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
checked profile

Ya see you let her find out there are better men out there

Now you are left only with sad cucky stories

Enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a shitty plot!

So Dan real likes to his wife cum filled pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Just sincerely wow

After all that stuff, the humiliation, etc...I prefer the other ending that one of the follow up writers did. He divorced her for abandonment and moved on, her life was trash except with her lover and the now ex was much happier.

At least there he had some self respect left..ugh. I'm all for Reconciliation but there are limits, hell I'm amazed he didn't suicide in your version.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I just read the last chapter

Didn't bother reading any of this garbage in between. I knew this story wasn't worth reading and I was right. You know it's pretty bad if StormX did a sequel/alt ending to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOL

What a bunch of female shit! You just have to know most of this is written by a fucked-up woman and a submissive husband with no balls! Why would Dan wait around for a cheating whore...in the real world he wouldn't. There is absolutely nothing in it for him. This piece of fantasy by bobbi should be under science fiction!! Can't be bothered to read anymore of this crap!

LiiLLiiLabout 6 years ago
The

whole story could be described in just 4 or 5 pages without repeating "Laura goes to Greg and Laura comes back to Dan" with the few other nameless characters. And more most of the paragraphs started without mentioning who said that. The reader had to guess who was saying what.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee!

This Story Smells Like The Same Stuff At Farm! (Don't Step In It).....Fucken Hell Man I Enjoy Reading A Good Story Like The Rest Of Us!......But This Is Prime A Grade Bullshit!... Fucken Sissy Cuckies!....I Hate The Fuckers!...Wait They Is The Wankers They Ain't Getting No Fuck That's For Sure

No Star!...No WOOF. ..Just a Mouth full of teeth with a bad attitude!

naxos65naxos65almost 6 years ago
sociopathic woman

The whole story is sickening . Prick of a husband , with no self respect . Horrible wife . Arsehole boyfriend , pretending the woman's HIS WIFE ! Not for me ----------

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Pathetic people and wasted lives

No one here to care about at all. Laura is one of the worst characters on this site. A car crash with Greg and Laura going off a cliff would be a good way for Dan to finally be free of the succubus and maybe find a better woman.

argeelogargeelogover 5 years ago
Really

A well written story that I couldn’t put down. But I agree that more in depth development of the characters and their thought processes would have added a lot of value to the story. This comment for future reference.

greenman440greenman440about 5 years ago
Ha, In your bio you wrote

"My interests in writing fall in the Loving Wives category with a realistic flavor"

You think this is realistic! God I hope not, seriously doubt there are many totally messed up relationships like this happening in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WTF!

What a fucked up story! Hated It! Hated It! Hated It!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 5 years ago

Your writing earned top marks from me. The story is written skillfully enough that I absolutely hated every character in the story. Bringing forth that much emotion is the sign of excellent skills. Not one depicted person has any redeeming value whatsoever or is a person I would ever want to know.

LoejtcLoejtcover 4 years ago
What is a skilled author?

That this story is about utterly despicable people is echoed in most of the comments.

Some commenters however give it high marks because of the writer's talent.

I beg to differ. I am not convinced that it takes that much talent to create and elaborate over and over the egregious actions of several very twisted people. After all the story is really a series of events each one describing increasing cruelty, humiliation, and debasement of a "loving" husband by a borderline sadistic wife. Since the theme is unidirectional with nothing more than increasingly graphic descriptions of the debasement of one person, I found the story quickly became predictable and boring.

In the end I did not like the characters, the storyline or the redundancy of the events.

It just ended up tiring and unsatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucked up story

From a fucked up author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
NFW!

A REALLY FRIGGIN SCREWED UP STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stormx finished

your story in a much more fitting and satisfactory way. Your bio comment about writing stories with a "realistic flavour" is laughable considering this drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A waste of time

Is there a faithful infidelity?? I'm glad I only wasted a few minutes reading a few paragraphs in the last page. Nope don't need to read the whole novella. I think the author is a good writer though. Just didn't like the plot. 1 star.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

What a totally fucked up story, Laura needs shooting, what a bitch. Who would write tripe like this

Scores 1/5

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 3 years ago

Must agree with many comments. No one to really like in this novella. Dan is basically weak for always giving in to Laura and permitting her fucking everything in sight with a cock. Laura is a nasty skank who is wrapped up in her own narcissistic selfishness. No interest is having children (other than toying with the idea of a love child with Greg, early in the story). Greg is a typical lawyer asshole who figures the rules don’t apply to him. HR would never look the other way if a married subordinate (Laura, the secretary) were being wined, dined, and repeatedly fucked by one of the law firm’s partners. It would be very bad for morale of the secretary pool as well. So I find the story very unrealistic. The sex scenes were quite repetitive and lacked credulity. Women don’t want more and more sex if they are already very sore from too much sex (except in some men’s fantasies, perhaps). The writing style wasn’t bad but can’t make up for the other shortcomings of this story.

Badwolf8015Badwolf8015almost 3 years ago

I did like this at the beginning because Laura respected both men but then later on she just turned into a hall which was very disappointing. What was more disappointing was Dan started to step up in the limelight and then you knocked him back and made him into a sissy boy. This would have been better if you had made Dan stronger and Laura had to stay at home and Dan had a few weeks or crazy sex before they settle down with each other. Sad really good story at the beginning lost it halfway through and was rubbish at the end.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

This series spent way too long circling the drain. A story/book/novella has a beginning, middle and end. This one went down too many rabbit holes and the author wrote Laura as a clinical narcissist but didn't have the wherewithal to make her act like one. Dan's and Greg's characters kept evolving in ways that didn't make sense. I've read this through twice, both times thankful to the late Evelyn Wood for the ability to do so quickly. Both times I walked away with a feeling of cognitive dissonance, because nothing ever really happened, except tentatively. I think OP just liked writing an endless drama. You can write well, but you need an editor and plotline. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

no one in this story has any redeeming qualities whatsoever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Found this story because of the reference in Stormx's conclusion. I always like to read the original before reading any continuations. Unfortunately, Legio_Patria_Nostra's review best describes this tale, it spent "way too long circling the drain." Can't really believe Dan would put up with Laura's continuous cruelty. One or two instances of cruelty but not continuous. Laura's continual pleas of "trust me" did not hold water. Believe Dan would have moved on with any of his paramours.

Interesting to note that the final chapter has one of the lowest scores; no one is happy; not the characters nor the readers.

Writing skill quite evident. Still needs some further proof-reading and editing but quite good for Literotica site.

lover1953lover1953almost 2 years ago

I read this one through and have to agree with LPN - way too long and rambling. The unchecked rampant narcissism of the main female character was the thing that ruined it for me. There was no real character development. She failed to decide what (and who) she wanted and all those around her facilitated her choices.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Read it again, l must have rocks in my head

Stormx’s version has a better ending that’s for sure. He finally wakes up and boots the fucking bitch out of his wife.

What a skank she was and a cucking fool Dan was. Greg was a cunt.

All of them deserve a 7.62 calibre in the nape of the neck. What a shame it never happened

Still 1/5, but it’s truly worth 0/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree with Wargamer, this story was a perverted load of shit. Was there even a plot to this long drawn- out dribble, BABY. 1/5

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

This was virtually unreadable for 2 reasons. The first was the absolutely ludicrous use of nicknames instead of human names for the characters, that was just stupid.

The second is because this was all delusional mentally ill garbage about 2 men who are so weak and codependent they'd suffer all sorts of abuse from a hateful and narcissistic woman who's incapable of understanding love. Dan in particular is worthy of nothing but contempt, no wonder that vile whore he married felt OK about treating him that way, he was so undeserving of respect she just didn't care.

This truly has to be one of the biggest piles of trash on this site.

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

Addendum, I was just looking thru the comments and found the author's "Laura Described" and all I have to say is that the author is truly mentally and emotionally damaged to claim Laura in any way loved Dan, or that she's even CAPABLE of love. She's a narcissistic sociopath.

Reader2071Reader20717 months ago

This was horrible. She is evil and has no idea what love is. What a waste to even read this.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can only conclude that this was written by someone with serious mental demons. In no world is what happened in this story anywhere considered love. I saw mostly apathy on the part of Dan, with a couple of times it actually looked like he was going to object, but the author didn't let the story flow organically and instead forced in to conform to their demented kink.

Overall, I just don't see the point of the story. Dan doesn't grow or change and Laura just becomes progressively sicker in the head.

nixroxnixrox5 months ago

1 star - just one more SLUT/cuck crap story and I could not get past the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is something that was obviously written in therapy by a very disturbed person. Then, someone else tried to clean it up and... here it is. It's like a sexualized manifesto, a vehicle of hard sublimation.

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for an EPIC tale of fantasy. I could NOT believe a husband, ANY husband would put up with this disrespect. The Slut and Whore Laura was fucking anybody and everybody, obviously, he has some real mental issues. She had a lover, her Boss, whom she wanted as her 2nd husband. 7 months apart from her real husband. Who would EVER put up with that kind of disrespect? No one that I have ever met. Not only does she try to have her Boss as a second husband and play house, but she fucks her painters, upstairs neighbor in SF, his horny perverted friend, her other co-workers, stewardess, and anyone else whose attention she gets. Laura seems to be playing some kind of 'mind games' with Dan her original husband, to see how much that she can hurt him. She sleeps with and stays with her Boss, changes her mind, and does everything that she can do to hurt Dan. Yet Dan continues to take the heartbreak. Poor Dan should have divorced the cheating slut, and hooked up with his much younger and sexier secretary. But the end would still be the same. Dan is like me and enjoys the sloppy seconds that Laura loved to bring him. So even had he divorced Laura, he would have had his secretary picking up strangers to fuck to bring his Sloppy Seconds thrill. Some men can take more pain than others. I would have kicked Laura to the curb in the first chapter. Long Story, but the ending didn't work for me Laura came back and everything went back to normal. LOL, not a chance in Hell. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I think getting a rating of 2.75 in the “Novels and Novellas” category is statement enough!

At school that would mean 1 “topic missed”!

AceAureliaAceAurelia11 days ago

Emotional masochist..Dan deserves what is happening to him. There is nothing worse than an indecisive spineless man ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous