All Comments on 'Strap-On Adventure'

by CandyBree83

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
playman64playman64almost 14 years ago
WONDERFUL

I really liked this as I lost my anal virginity to a strap-on last summer.

I throughly enjoy getting done with a strp-on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG

This is sooo hot!

dre_jonesdre_jonesalmost 14 years ago
Do me next!

So hot to share a dildo with your lover! Great story, Thanks!

escriterraescriterraabout 12 years ago
Delicious Role Reversal

The enticing lady in this story discovers the sexiness, the intense arousal and satisfaction of being the one who penetrates her lover, giving them both intense orgasms. It is always delicious to read of such liberation --- of both the eager, intensely aroused lady and her lucky man who discovers his own pleasure as his partner learns the pleasures of sliding her strapon into his willingly offered private opening.

More couples should explore such pleasure, more women should be adventurous in this way, and more authors should write sexy stories like this one --- it is told well and in a way that captures the woman's thoughts, sensations, point of view, and sexual satisfaction while not neglecting the reactions, emotions, and physical sensations experienced by the man she is fucking.

Delightful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love it

Please continue stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
strapon

Readingyour wonderfull depiction of strapon sex has me squirming in my chair, I would love to be the lucky guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So awful I had to comment...

First of all, 'arse' is NOT an attractive word. It is also extremely distracting that you use it in EVERY FUCKING PARAGRAPH! Writing is not your forte. I NEVER comment on anything and your story was so bad that I felt I was forced. Also, 'arsehole' should not even be a word.

c1999c1999over 8 years ago
Anon commenter - you do realize that Literotica is not...

only an American website, don't you? The author is most likely British and they use 'arse' instead of 'ass.'

Very nice story - well done!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story well written!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

I am happy it is a mutual thing :) I hope we get to see him take her ass too c:

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous