All Comments on 'What Would You Do?'

by bisexy_butterfly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
curiousk75curiousk75almost 14 years ago
WOW!

Very hot! I was so disappointed to click on your name and find this is the only story you have posted! You have an excellent writing style! Please post more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Hot

Very well written!!! This is one story my wife and I will read again!!

Keep up the good work , look forward to reading more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome

Very well written, such that we can journey through the experience with you. I felt like I was experiencing everything he was, everything you were. Please keep writing, it will definitely improve my day to read more of your writing.

AnnaAAnnaAalmost 14 years ago
sexy and romantic

I really enjoyed this. The emotion really comes across as well as being very hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Perfection

I'm so glad you told me about your posting! What a marvelous testimony to your ability to present material that is not only arousing, but worthwhile in terms of quality :) You have a gift and it needs to be shared with many! From an okc fan ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
That actually...

...was amazing. No kidding....crazy sexy...but never distasteful....SEXY...not crass. And it made me think...I could relate...having sort of been there.

The sort of woman who could write this must be both talented and quite sexy herself....I'd love to get to know that mind better....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous