Jonathan's Turn

Story Info
College student flashes her professor.
9.5k words
4.76
35.8k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop staring up my skirt, you dirty old man!"

The words made Jonathan Brown's blood run cold. He'd been grading the essay questions from the first exam for his Introductory Honors course at the University of Alabama, Birmingham. He loved teaching these Honors sections; the students were very bright and engaged, and the classes always had interesting topics they were built around. The course he was teaching this semester was titled "It's the End of the World as We Know It", and it focused on apocalyptic film and literature.

The only part about teaching he hated was grading tests. Multiple-choice tests are easy; they can be machine graded. But an Honors course cried out for essay questions, giving students a chance to work through a scenario, and to practice their writing skills. Reading several hundred essays, though, could quickly put one to sleep. There was a sameness to most of the answers that became mind-numbing.

That's where Jonathan had been just a few minutes earlier. He was about halfway through the pile, reading an essay that was pointing out the corollaries between Cormac McCarthy's "The Road" and the New Testament's Book Of Revelation. This student's writing wasn't particularly bad, but he'd read all this before, and his brain was shutting down. He thought it was time to call it a day and turn in for the night. Suddenly, in the middle of a paragraph, apropos of nothing, was that sentence:

"Stop staring up my skirt, you dirty old man!"

He snapped to, his brain no longer in a fog. What the hell was that? He quickly read through the rest of the paragraph, hoping that sentence fit in to the point the student was making. But it didn't. The sentence before, and the one after, fit together. That sentence had just been stuck in there, a message to him.

Jonathan flipped to the first page to see whose test this was. Suellen Parker. Now he felt a little nauseous. Because, while the class had been taking this test, he had, in fact, been staring up Suellen Parker's skirt. A lot.

Jonathan had taught thousands of students over the years, and he was quite sure he'd never had one named Suellen before. She was pretty enough, as an awful lot of twenty-something's are; thin, taller than average, with long brown hair. She sat on the front row, but had so far done little to engage in the class discussions. She dressed in conservative, nondescript clothing, seeming to want to draw as little attention to herself as possible. Until last Monday, the day of the first test.

Suellen Parker had come to class that day wearing one of the shortest skirts Jonathan had ever seen a student wear. If she had so much as shrugged her shoulders while she was standing, she would have exposed herself. Jonathan is only human; he couldn't help but look.

He had noticed for the first time what a tight body Suellen had. She usually wore baggy jeans or sweatsuits, but Jonathan saw now that she was very fit, and had an amazing set of legs. Nope; something past amazing; phenomenal; world-class!

She had a short torso, so her legs were disproportionately long, very lean, and muscular. She was either a runner or a weightlifter. Jonathan had a deep appreciation for a fine pair of legs. His wife, Julie Murphy, who was a math professor at UAB, was over six feet tall, and had pretty amazing legs herself. But Suellen's were simply magnificent!

The students filtered in, Jonathan passed the tests out, and sat down at the table at the front of the room. He never sat here except on test day; typically, he sat on top of the table, or walked around the room. Today, from this new vantage point, he found himself looking straight at Suellen Parker's barely covered pussy.

He could hardly be faulted. Her skirt covered nothing, and she sat with her legs parted; not spread so wide that it was noticeable, but wide enough to give anybody in front of her—Jonathan—a nice view. She was wearing yellow panties. He couldn't be sure, but would have guessed it was a thong, because there was such a thin piece of fabric covering her sex. She had either shaved, or at least trimmed, her cunt, since there was no evidence of any hair.

Jonathan was absolutely mesmerized. He kept telling himself to look away, and he would momentarily, but his eyes kept returning. He pulled out his phone and pretended to be looking at it, but he stared hard at Suellen Parker's yellow thong-covered pussy for a solid hour. She never looked up, never showed any sign that she knew he was looking; but she also never moved a muscle the entire time. She sat there, with her legs spread, showing herself to her professor.

He kept reading that sentence, over and over:

"Stop staring up my skirt, you dirty old man!"

So she had known that he was looking. But was she angry, or teasing him? She had written her essays in pencil, and there was a small mark above the exclamation point that had been badly smudged. Was that a smiley face? It might be; lord, that would change everything. There was nothing else embedded in any of her essays, nor anything written on her copy of the test. Jonathan decided that she probably wasn't angry, and even if she was, there wasn't anything he could do about it now.

His brain fog was long gone, so he powered through the rest of the tests. Suellen got a 98, and he was glad that she had done so well. He was also sure that she had not gotten any favoritism from him; he had already graded most of her essays before he got to the one with the hidden message. She seemed very bright, providing keen analysis in well-crafted prose.

Jonathan always wrote a word or two of praise at the top of the exams of the students who got an A on each test, but he wrote a longer note than usual to Suellen:

"Great job, Suellen! Very provocative essays! Keep up the good work!"

He chose the words carefully. There was a subtle double-meaning, but nothing too blatant. He knew there was a very low likelihood that anybody but the two of them would ever see this test, but he didn't want to take any chances. The last thing he did before going to class the next day was to take a picture of her essay. He wanted to preserve that sentence.

"Stop staring up my skirt, you dirty old man!"

He saw Suellen walk in to the classroom, and noticed that her baggy attire had returned. When he passed the test back, he watched her to see if she reacted to his comment, but she gave no sign that she even saw it. Over the next few weeks, she continued to dress conservatively, but Jonathan was pleased to see that her engagement in discussions ramped up. He was glad for her sake, but it was a positive change for the class, too. She was smart, providing insightful analysis and a unique perspective.

As it got closer to the time for the second test, Jonathan was getting more and more anxious, wondering what, if anything, Suellen would do this time. He realized that it was likely that her actions during the first test were a one-off, and nothing would happen. But he was hopeful.

His heart started racing as soon as he spotted her that morning. It had moved deeper into the fall season, and the weather had cooled, so she was not dressed as provocatively as before. But Suellen Parker still looked amazing. She was wearing a pink sweater that was stretched tautly across her firm tits, and it was very apparent that she was braless. Her nipples were erect and on full display. She wore a light grey skirt, longer than before, but still quite short. Her legs were bare, and Jonathan was reminded of how flawless they were.

It seemed like she came prepared to play, and he couldn't wait for the test to start. He wanted to see what she would do today. He passed out the exams, and took his seat at the table, directly in front of Suellen. And he got the shock of his life!

She had crossed her legs, but not knee over knee; her left ankle rested on her right knee. Her skirt hem draped over the horizontal line of her left leg, but just barely. To anyone not directly in front of her, it appeared that her skirt was covering the opening between her thighs. But from the front, she had opened herself up to Jonathan's gaze. And gaze he did.

Suellen Parker was not wearing panties today! Jonathan found himself staring directly at her naked pussy. And it was magnificent! She was completely hairless, and her position had opened up her cunt, spreading her lips so that Jonathan could see the pink interior of her vagina. He could make out the bud of her clit peeking out from under her hood, and her labia glistened, presumably from her nascent arousal. Jonathan was certainly aroused, and was finding it difficult to sit still in his chair.

This was clearly deliberate; she knew exactly what she was doing. Once again, Jonathan got out his phone and pretended to scroll through his social media pages, but his eyes were locked on the beautiful bare pussy of Suellen Parker. And, once again, she never looked at him, never betrayed any hint that she knew what he was doing, and never changed her position during the entire time.

Jonathan was glad she wasn't doing this to him on a day when he would be teaching the class. He knew that he would barely be able to speak, let alone try to follow a thought to any sort of coherent conclusion. At the end of the hour, he gathered the tests and practically ran back to his office. He needed to see if she had left him another message. He dug her test out of the pile and started reading.

He found two of them this time. In her second essay, he found this sentence randomly inserted:

"Do you see something you like, you perv?"

Jonathan smiled. She was playing with him, clearly enjoying this. He didn't know if their game would lead to anything beyond this back and forth, but it was fun, and now he felt safe. This would stay between the two of them. Feeling bolder, he decided to reply. She had written her answers in pencil again, so he drew a sort of smiley face in the margin next to her message, also in pencil. He widened the eyes, and exaggerated the mouth into an open expression of surprise.

He finished grading Suellen's essays, and found a second message in another answer:

"Are you okay? You seem all hot and bothered. Anything I can do to help?"

The second message convinced him that he was safe to respond more openly. At the bottom of the page, just below this full answer, he wrote:

"Help?? How? You caused it!"

This second message felt almost like an invitation, and he was tempted to try to find out if it was. But he had to be careful. Fucking one of your students was a sure way for a professor to get fired. He decided to wait a while to see if an opportunity presented itself.

Jonathan finished grading the tests, and was again pleased to see that Suellen had done very well; she got a 97 on this test. He went back and re-read her essays, just to be sure that he was grading her answers fairly. But even on second read, they were excellent essays. She was a good writer, providing solid analysis and appropriate support for her assertions. Most impressively, her responses were well organized, something often missing in essays from otherwise strong students. He honestly did not think he'd cut her any undue slack.

He passed back the exams the next class period, and watched Suellen carefully after she got hers. She turned immediately to the essays, and he saw her smile ever so slightly when she read his responses. That convinced him more than ever that she was enjoying this.

Over the next few weeks, she continued to come to class wearing frumpy clothes, but she remained highly engaged in the course, and had become one of the class leaders. Jonathan could always count on her if the other members of the class were reluctant to answer a question or respond to a prompt. He remained unsure about how to push things farther with her, and still hoped to find an opening. Just after fall break, she presented him with one.

She made an appointment through his online calendar for Friday at 11:00, right after class. He noticed that she spoke up in class that day, but was pointedly not looking him in the eye. He was nervous about this meeting, and had just a few minutes to take some deep breaths and calm himself, before he heard a soft knock on his office door.

"Hi, Dr. Brown. Is this a good time?"

"Of course! Come in, Suellen. What can I do for you?"

She sat in the chair in front of his desk. "I don't want to take up too much of your time. I have a question..." She seemed very nervous, and looked down at her lap. "Do you want me to stop?"

Jonathan briefly considered responding as if he had no idea what she was talking about, but that didn't feel right. Suellen was playing this straight with him. Besides, he wanted to see if this might lead somewhere.

"No, I don't" he said. "Look, it's clear that what you've been doing wasn't for any special consideration. You're the top student in the class; you don't need any help from me. And you haven't asked for anything." He was silent for a few moments, then added quietly, "Plus I've really enjoyed it."

Suellen looked up from her lap with a faint smile. "I knew you were a perv" she whispered.

"My God, Suellen, what did you think I'd do, turn away?"'

"No, I'm just yanking your chain. I wanted you to watch. I wanted you to enjoy it." They had both started breathing harder. "Can I ask another question?"

"Of course."

"Did you get hard?"

"Yes" he croaked. His throat had suddenly gotten very dry.

"Have you thought about me?" she asked huskily.

"Quite a lot" he said.

"Have you thought about what you'd like to have happen next?"

He cleared his throat. "Suellen, you're a student in my class. There aren't a lot of strict rules for college professors, but that is a very big one. And there's no wiggle room. I could lose my job!"

"Relax, Dr. Brown. I don't want you to get into any trouble. You're the best professor I've ever had. In class, anyway. I meant, have you thought about what you'd like me to do during the next test?"

Jonathan smiled. "I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever you do. So surprise me!"

Suellen stood and picked up her backpack. "I'm glad we talked, Dr. Brown. I've got an idea for the next test. You better wear loose pants." She walked toward the door, but paused with her hand on the knob. "You said why we shouldn't get together, but you never said that you didn't want to."

"That's right, Suellen, I never said that."

She opened the door. "Well, I won't be your student much longer, Dr. Brown. Maybe we can talk again after the semester's over."

"Of course we can, Suellen. Anytime."

With that, she turned and left, closing his office door behind her. Two thoughts immediately ran through Jonathan's mind. First, it seemed clear that she was open to the possibility of them pursuing a sexual relationship. And second, he wondered what she had meant when she said that he was the best professor she'd had; in class, anyway? Had she had sex with other professors?

Regardless of what might happen, Jonathan knew that the time had come for him to talk about Suellen with his wife. Julie wouldn't mind if he had sex with his student; he was pretty sure of that. They had recently opened up their relationship, and Julie had engaged in several extramarital affairs. She had even been gang-fucked by three black men one night a few months ago.

They had never talked about Jonathan fucking someone else, but that would have been weird, if she was free to play, but he wasn't. He hadn't said anything to her yet, because nothing had happened. But now that it looked like something might happen, he wanted to get in front of it. There was no way he was going to pursue anything without talking it over with Julie first.

He brought it up at dinner that night. "There's something I need to tell you."

"That sounds a little serious" Julie said. "What's up?"

"There's a student in my Honors class who's engaged in some...strange behavior. I probably should have told you about this before, but I didn't; I'm not even really sure why I didn't."

"What's he done?"

"It's a she, and she's exposed herself to me during the two tests."

"Well, that's not something that happens every day! Anybody I know?"

"I'm not sure; do you know Suellen Parker?"

"That sounds like the name of Nancy Drew's best friend!" Julie said, laughing. "So, tell me about it."

Jonathan took a deep breath. "She sits on the front row, and usually dresses very conservatively. I mean, like frumpy. First test, she shows up in a skirt so short it's probably illegal in some Southern states. She sits down right in front of me, and spreads her legs just enough that I've got a perfect view of her snatch. She's wearing a yellow thong, with this tiny panel covering her pussy. She stays like that the whole hour. I tried to look away, but..."

"You're only human?" Julie offered.

"Exactly! Anyway, I'm grading the tests later, and in the middle of one of her essays, she adds a sentence as a message to me."

"What did it say?"

"Stop staring up my skirt, you dirty old man."

That made Julie laugh! "Was she mad, or teasing you?"

"I wasn't sure at first. But after that, she got a lot more engaged in the class. She's turned into one of the leaders. So I figured she couldn't be too pissed about it. Plus, she went back to wearing her frumpy clothes, so I thought it was just some weird thing that wouldn't happen again. But then we had the second test a few weeks ago..."

"Did she do it again?"

"No...um, no...she went further this time." Julie's eyes widened, and Jonathan continued. "She wore a sweater that was about three sizes too small, and it was obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra. But it got better! When she sat down in front of me and spread her legs, she wasn't wearing panties either!"

"Ohmygod! What did you do?"

"What do you think I did? I stared at her pussy for an hour!"

Julie was laughing harder now. "Of course you did; you're..."

"...only human; yeah, we established that" Jonathan finished.

Julie finally composed herself. "So why are you telling me about this now?"

"She came to my office today."

"Did something happen?" asked Julie.

"No, nothing happened."

"But something might happen?"

"I don't know; maybe. She kind of hinted around that she'd be interested. I gave her the spiel about her being my student, and that I could lose my job. She said that she wouldn't be my student much longer, and that maybe we could talk again after the semester was over. It seemed clear that she was at least considering the possibility."

"What about you?" Julie asked. "Are you considering the possibility?"

"You and I have talked about you fucking around, but we haven't established any ground rules for me. The only thing I knew for sure was that I wasn't going to do anything without talking it over with you first."

"When we first started talking about this hotwife stuff" Julie said, "we both made it clear that the 'humiliated cuckhold' scenario had no appeal to us. I don't believe you encouraged me to explore this lifestyle so that you'd get the green light to fuck around yourself. But I also don't think it would be at all fair if I could fuck other people, but you couldn't. If you want to, I say go for it. Just wait 'til the semester's over." She was quiet for a minute, then added, "Is she pretty?"

"Yeah, pretty enough, I guess. She's very sexy. I mean, for God's sake, I've seen her pussy! Her very wet pussy, I might add. I wouldn't have pursued her, but I have to admit, it's very flattering to have her pursuing me."

"Well I think it's pretty hot that some sweet young thang wants to fuck my sexy husband! You will tell me all about it, won't you?"

"Of course! Every lurid detail!"

"When's the next test?"

"Two weeks. Suellen said she had something special planned, and that I should wear loose pants."