All Comments on 'Ali's Art Ch. 02'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

hot hot hot

denverjohndenverjohnalmost 14 years ago

wow you have a way with words. These are unusually hot stories please more. The anticipation to them crossing the line is amazing. Plus to know deep down they both want it so bad too.

PaaskonijnPaaskonijnalmost 13 years ago

Absolutely superb!! Really love the development of the relationship between Ali and Tom. I am glad you don't hurry them into it.

island_manisland_manover 9 years ago
another excellent chapter...

brilliant story telling. good sex, but an even better buildup ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Beautiful

True erotica

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Loving this so far.

I'm just hoping the following chapters live up to the quality of the first two !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bah

i can't see nor feel the sexual tension between tom and ali. i only got hard when tom fucked maggie's tits. it doesn't help that there is next to no guilt to what tom and ali are doing, which drives home the pleasure of breaking taboo, and the flimsy dialogue between the two of them.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
"Don't I have a say in this?" And Ali's a 'B'itch!!!

OK I tried I really did. I started to falter at the most annoying question that to many Authors use in these stories. "Don't I have any say in this?" Some times it's an obvious rhetorical question, But most like in this one IT seems to be a serious one. Tom is nervous and with the way he feels about Ali it should be a serious question in which HE should answer it himself. but of course he doesn't and of course he's told 'NO'. If, that's not bad enough the more of this I read the more I realise Ali is a manipulative calculative bitch with a capital 'B'. It's obvious to me that she knows how Tom feels for her and that it's more than as just a cousin. And she is using his Naivete and his 'lust/love' for her for her own benefit, and only shared with him out of guilt, most likely ONLY because he's Family and she NEEDS him to make more money. I only made it through 2/3 of page 2 of this shit of a story when he point plank asked her what she wanted and she only shrugged in reply showed how callous she can be. And then the constant berating of 'No pressure Tom' is the worst kind of pressure. It's basically like given an Ultimatum. I really really wanted to like this but I said it before something was off when I read the first chapter. Well, I can tell you know, I know what's wrong it's Ali. She was playing a part conning Tom. I won't be finishing this series SORRY.

goatman96goatman96over 1 year ago

You have Ali graduating Maxima cum laude. That distinction does not exist. What you want is magma cum laude.

Here is a breakdown on the cum laude honors:

1. cum laude - grade point average 3.5-3.7

2. magma cum laude - GPA = 3.8-3.9

3. suma cum laude GPA 4.0 or higher (usually colleges have a grade point system that goes to 4. Some have averages that go a bit above 4.0 giving substance to a grade of A+

The grade point averages required for the 3 levels of cum laude may vary from college to college.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
2234 Followers
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES