All Comments on 'Pleasure Tax'

by ktmccoll

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
angelx602angelx602almost 14 years ago
Well that was different.

I love reading something with a different slant on it that I haven't read before. Thank you for your clever writing.

palmerrascalpalmerrascalalmost 14 years ago
Delightfully amusing!

I'm glad I read it. The story smacked of the style and depth of imagination that once belonged to that wonderful author,.. Chris Miller. I've read all of his work,...and you can bet I'll be reading all of yours as well. Best wishes, and continued success at building that most distinguished library of stories that you have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
5star, w/ 2comments

[1] Monty Python did a skit on this [a tax on 'thingy'] in one of their earlier episodes; you kept the spirit of the skit, carried it a bit farther to its' logical conclusion.

[2] I like the 'record club' twist on government tax ["if you DON'T tell us NOT to within THIS TIME PERIOD, the government WILL impinge on your rights -- for your own good, of course"]; the bureaucracy has been going in that direction.

Thanx, 'n' keep goin'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
One problem

I would have enjoyed it more it I had not kept thinking that fantasy could well turn into reality.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 9 years ago
Screwed by the government

Sex and sunshine are about the only two things the government hasn't taxed yet. Now that you've brought up the subject, I can guess it won't be long until we'll be having the government meddling in our sex lives, too. I'm sure a sex tax would be a great moneymaker.

That brings up a couple questions--if I'm screwed by the government, am I supposed to enjoy it, and will that be taxed, too?

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Is he the actual author?

I saw this story, well written I must add, on another site and with a different name up as the author. So I took the story, added a LOT to it, including the tax man also getting some of the action, and placed it on sites named Darkwanderer and Slutwives. I commented there that I was not the original author, but I was making the additions. If you readers want to read this story in a much hotter version, go to one of the sites I have named. And I use the name Eroticwriter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous