All Comments on 'Sabbatical'

by academicwriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
RubthedubRubthedubover 13 years ago

Good Story,

Like to read Terri's tale of what she got up to while you were away and who knows what fun Elena might get up to in the UK........

faithful101faithful101over 13 years ago
excellent story!

I like this story a lot. It beautifully describes a gradually growing affection whose consummation is entirely natural and satisfying, both for the protagonists and for the reader. I am intensely curious about the experiences of Terri during Dan's absence, as their effects seem more profound and evidently also long lasting. So I vigorously encourage you, academicwriter, to complete this story and make it available to your fans! I will be eagerly awaiting its arrival! Perhaps I should point out that one of the reasons I related to this story, and the whole perspective of this story, is that I am an academic also!

bookiebluebookieblueover 12 years ago
Wonderful

Strange to see such a wonderful love story here. Wonderful.

KayakerKayakerover 11 years ago
Wonderful Story

I just finished reading your story "Sabbatical". It was a wonderful read, well written and believable in so many of the little details. Thanks for the story, and of course, should you find the time and be so inclined, I'd love to read Terri's story.

Thanks again.

sithonsithonover 8 years ago
Very nice story.

You gave the readers time to get to know Dan and Elena before you jumped into the sex . I enjoyed it immensely.

I certainly would be interested to read Terri's story as well.

5 stars btw

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useracademicwriter@academicwriter
10 Followers
A retired university professor and administrator. Worked most of my career overseas but now back in the United States.