All Comments on 'Linsey Takes Two'

by linseyCDslut

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
2 way

dont worry,my first time, i answered an ad,crossdresser new to this meet another crossdresser same.I answered agreed to meet.He was younger than me,about 30 me 40,he was in long dress,i went upstairs to get dressed,pantyhose,wig,very short skirt,my bum was on view.i walked down,he said i looked great,took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom,he opened the door,kneel on the bed,i did,he played with my hosed arse,my cock got hard,then i heard footsteps,i turned and i could see 2 other guys,nakedi heard one of them say wow,nice arse,i want it first,i tried to get up,but one guy pushed me down and sat on me,the other pulled my hose down,i felt oil on my arse,my virgin arse and then he got between my legs and pushed his cock into me.I yelled,screamed as it slid in until i felt his balls then he began fucking me,the guy got off me,the guy fucking me pulled me back onto his cock and holding my hips pushed in and out of me,the guy in the dress,stroking my cock which was going hard as i was being fucked.He swelled in my arse and then i felt liquidy warmth as he came in me.He pulled out,his place taken by the next guy who seemed bigger but it was uncomfortable but with my cock hard i didnt mind.The guy in the dress lay flat lifted it and i was told to fuck him,so i pushed my cock in him and the guy behind me pushed back in.Wow,my cock didnt last long as i shot my cumm into the guys gripping arse and as i did my arse was filled as well.the 2 of us get together regularly picking up guys so we can get fucked,no black guys buy i had a european guy once whose cock was so large i blacked out as he fucked me,about 10 inches but thick.Pity he went back to Europe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot For You!

Makes me cum just thinking about ramming my little cock into your asscunt and rubbing my titties on your back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
double bang bitch

the feeling of a long, hard cock fucking your ass cunt is something you can only appreciate by feeling the cock sink into your asspussy and begin fucking you. To feel the cock going in and out gets better with each stroke and eventually feeling the cum flooding your ass. I'ts one thing that can truly make you feel like a woman. To get to the point where you take two cocks up your ass at the same time is the time where you know you have truly become a fuck whore and can never to back. about the only thing left is to suck a thick cock at the same time you are being fucked by two others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

I loved this story

christieamberleechristieamberleealmost 8 years ago
Ohmygod!

Now this time, I really got into Linsey being so totally dominated.

I have dreamed of having two big cocks inside me at the same time, but haven't yet had the opportunity.

I enjoyed being with two men at once, but didn't get DP'd

Great story and really good writing. It's a shame that I couldn't help editting as I was reading. I'm anal that way. It didn't detract from the pleasure I got from imagining myself in a similar situation.

Keep going, Linsey, you are a good writer and have an excellent grasp of how to influence a reader's feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous