All Comments on 'The Proposition Ch. 01'

by island_man

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job

Somehow, I don't think most couples would ask but instead just do in this situation. One it takes ant pressure off, two with the way most laws are structured does he really need to know, not really. Lastly, if the plan is to remain friends, I think it probably makes things less ackward and closure to more normal. Doing it under the cover of a threeway makes it feel more like a special event to all parties, and if you decide to have another kid he will still be available. It is one thing I love about being single, god knows how many 3somes I've had with married couples in my group of friends, and I have noticed that one or two had children real close to 9 months later each time we had these threeways. and the process has been repeated being observant I know that was their plan. Could go on and on, but the other kicker that made me suspect this to be the case was their asking if I be willing to raise the kids if something were to happen to them so they could state such in their wills and/or trust. The last thing is with the advent of the at home DNA test kits you can get from the local drug store, had all kids tested and all came back 99.9999999999% mine. In a lot of ways I proud they picked me and glad they didn't ask me, it would have made it weirder. Besides, it was akward enough the first time my mother saw the kids, she gave me and them strange looks, but I'm sure she could see the family likenesses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good writing..

This is very good writing indeed. I imagine there are more parts in this series, and I can't wait to read them.

I agree a little with the previous commentator, saying that things happen rather than being asked for.

But I imagine it only happened because of the friendship of the people involved.

I rather enjoyed this...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Nicely done

Might there be some subterfuge going on?

Perhaps the wife has something going on herself while she is abroad as he is home fucking his friends wife?

A good story and hope to see more soon.

Thanks

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 13 years ago
teaser

well written but annoyingly brief,,,i ceertainly expected more!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
So many ways for it to go wrong

If they actually consider being together as couples secrecy seems an unnecessary deception.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userisland_man@island_man
515 Followers
I have been reading and writing on this site since 2005! Wow! I have recently found a stash of text files which comprise roughly 300 pages of stories... hopefully I will have time and strength to finish them! Lately, due to health problems, I had to take a step back from jot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES