All Comments on 'Cemetery Summons Ch. 28'

by Galloglaich

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
KamattlockKamattlockabout 13 years ago
Good continuation

Very good continuation of the story and this chapter meshed well with the previous one. I will look forward to reading the Epilogue. Nice job keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Question

I'm sorry, but I still don't understand the big thing about Jack. You've made a sort of wide generalisation here, but there is so much more to be explained.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hmm...

And whatever happened to dalaria? I suppose that will be in the epilogue...

DoubleDownDaveDoubleDownDaveabout 13 years ago
Awesome Awesome

This is great I can't wait for the final word of the story ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the last hurrah

wow, so much time and effort. This was a wonderful story and kept me hungry for more the entire way through. Unfotunatly all great things must come to an end so thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us. From a truly sated reader called Dave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So what is Jack?

You wont say in the story what Jack is but that's crazy to do that. But I will let my imaginary just do what does best and try to guess. Overall 5 star rating for the story great job.

ELLIMISTELLIMISTover 10 years ago
It's simple

Isn't it? Tirol is somehow the great granfather i think, cant be his gramps. And the that means jack is part incubus, part demon and part angel (or fallen angel to be specific)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just wanting to add my cents to this.

I think that it is Jacks grandfather and not his great grandfather. But as for the part of him being a mix of Incubus and demon and fallen angel mix I think that's probably correct. But either way if he is a mix of all three that is a pretty potent mix dont you think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

so jack is part nephilim and demon, makes for a good mix :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great twist!

Im glad you put in the part about Tirol, because i would doubt anyone would guess it! That must be why he was so powerful to begin with :) i love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One sitting

I stayed up almost 23 hours to finish this in as close to a single sitting as possible. (Physical needs like food and arousal exceptions)

One of the best

-v

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGalloglaich@Galloglaich
1064 Followers
I try to archive and reply to every email I get from fans, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about my stories or want help writing yours. I've been writing for over a decade; I love it. There's never a bad time to get started. I feel I should mention that for mos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES