All Comments on 'Dave Needs Help Ch. 03'

by Lovely_Emma_21

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
TonyZeeTonyZeeabout 13 years ago
You...

...are a wicked, wicked girl. I like the way you think. And write.

lorencinolorencinoabout 13 years ago
I agree!

You are indeed a deliciously wicked, wicked girl and I'm just loving every second of the pleasure this brings as I stroke myself silly imagining the delicious perversity of the writer behind this depraved story of unashamed sexual excess between a father and his sensuous, randy children. My cock feels so nice right now. What will happen when mother comes home?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please

make one wen pam comes home and the make her their toy. mm delicious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
What a happy ending!...

but willing to keep reading!! Great short series!

eodomeodomover 12 years ago
Great series

I just found your stories and read this series. Wonder how I missed them before. I usually stop reading when the story goes to mammoth tits or giant dicks but this story keep me going. Good story line and fair character development. I'm curious to know more about Nadine and Sarah. Are you planing another chapter? Keep writing.

bseeker6969bseeker6969over 11 years ago
Don't stop now!

This story is just getting started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great stories, now Sarah needs to eat her mom's pussy to get it nice and wet, then Frank will fuck her nice and hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

great story, now Sarah and Frank should do their mom while dad and Nadine are on a 'small trip'

MrBill36MrBill36over 7 years ago
A happy family?

Everybody is having a great time getting off on each other. Did I miss it, or did you fail to indicate if Sarah also enjoyed her fathers cock. Is she also Bi ( which is the best of all) or did she feel violated because she really preferred her sister.

Now what happens? Does the wife/mother return home early because her sister rally's from her illness and join them or does she stay at her sisters house and satisfy her sister sexually. She could also bring her sister to her home so she can also care for her own family, find out what is going on then all join in to what is happening.

In any case, THANKS FOR THE READ, I enjoyed it very much!

writerjabwriterjababout 6 years ago
Pam

I hope Mom sees all this naked pussy, realizes she’s a lesbian and says Fuck church!

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsabout 3 years ago

This has been good reading but you have to keep going.. :)

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago
Great Series

Why did you quit writing for this site. Did you find a different venue, maybe just got burned out, or life happened? Sorry to see you gone. You were a gifted writer.

Bon voyage, Emma.

DUBLXLDUBLXLalmost 3 years ago

You keep getting hotter and hotter! And Dave’s about to get his help, thank you may I have another?

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Stories are far to short. But I do like them. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Getting better as I read on!

Bill S.

SnoopygirlSnoopygirl12 months ago

Holy fuck I loved this!!!!! Just wish it was longer but what. a yummy quick sesh to get off mmmm sure fire xx thx for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stupid. Not one of them has any reservations? Not likely. Not believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous