All Comments on 'You'll Always Have Paris'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
I loved the Pepe Le Pew character......

Thank you for submitting a real loving wife story. A fine story with a redeeming message. Some people just can't see the forest for the trees. But I can't see him still fucking the skank slut just to drain his nuts. Have some pride man, ain't he got any livestock on the farm?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
major flaw

there's a major flaw in the story. Prostitution isn't illegal in Paris, so no gendarmes, no deportation and no humilition. Unless the towns people were trolling the internet for porn nobody would ever have known

incestor007incestor007about 13 years ago
i loved it

this about real man, pride is just another weakness, fuck the shit out of of skank as long as you want, no need to resist for what you can have.

Almost perfect story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I wonder

I womder if he used to cheat on her also when she was pregnant because he can't last until his wife pregnancy

Mousse9Mousse9about 13 years ago
The good and the bad

The sheer stupidity of Tina is astounding. But that was probably what was needed for this kind of story. Illusions of grandeur...

Pepe le Pew the Frenchman made me laugh. OK, not exactly, but when he said his name, I did. Heh. (Again, showing the stupidity of the wife...)

There are two things that didn't really sit well with me by the end of the story. Tina hasn't learned a thing. Oh, she finds out that she had been really bad to Bert during their marriage, and that her dream was unrealistic at best, but I get the feeling that she finds her cheating "no big deal".

That Bert just needs to get over his temper tantrum, he'll forgive her and she'll have him back, good as new.

I'm amazed that Miranda didn't tell her off in a major way. Instead of telling Tina that she simply fucked up, she was a bit too supportive. Then again, the revelation that Miranda was now together with Bert and positively glowing about it makes up for that...

The other thing was Bill cheating on Miranda. He's a freaking hypocrite! Ugh. I feel sorry for Miranda.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

For some reason even though I usually enjoy Starstang's stories I always start to read them with a strong sense of trepidation. I keep thinking that this next story is where he'll go JustPlainBob on us.

Starstang, please stick with writing from the male perspective. This story was ok but just a bit flat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bug Tussel, Iowa

I live just up the road from there. Great place...

and Paris, Iowa is just north of Cedar Rapids, Ia not too far away....

*****

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Nice creative effort

The idea that she find romance in Paris seems to be guarantee that she was lost from the beginning. If she took the trouble to fantasize a bit she would have discovered that any scenario would lead to trouble. Oh well, the really shocking part was the fact that neither of them had any moral fiber. They were both cheaters and did not know it.

Interesting and well done piece...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Stereotyped Roles

for both men and women, and an author, who can't even keep the names of the two main female characters straight in the story, makes nfor really BAD reading.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
yeech... the Tina character is just over the top

a 5 foot 3 inches tall 185 poundsfat tub of shit... who is so fucking stupid she doesnt know or recognize the name Pepe le Pew... who thinks that the only way to get past being " tricked" into fukcing one guy is to fuck 7?... who spends who whole life on a farm watching movies.... and thinks fat tubs of crap like her get to have all the sex she wants is a common occurrence?

too extreme to be Believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

This story is beyond rediculous. You have a small town woman who wants to see some of the world now that her kids are grown and out of the house, not exactly unreasonable. But the Hepburn references were annoying and the fact that she fell for "Pepe"s lies was dumb. She may ahve been a farm girl but she's not ignorant.

Then you have the best friend who swoops down on her friend's ex husband and even gets pregnant by him. She quit her job, screwed over her friend, and little does she know that Bert is still sneaking around with his ex-wife.

Sometimes I am all for the torch the bitch stories and sometimes forgiveness. She was dumb but with work they could have probably gotten past it. Now everyone's life if fucked up.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Get past it?

Anonomous is out of their freakin mind. The man was publically humiliated! At least, his adultery is done with some disgression. Apparently, he still loves the STUPID bitch he was married to. Come on mustang man, you can do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not up to your normal standards BUT

Not a total waste either. I understand the man's love for the wife and sending her to Paris. I even understand her desire to see Paris. I have seen some farm wives who are ALMOST as lazy as you portray her but you just went too far with the stupid kick when she went so over the top in Paris. To me the husband is very believable as is the best friend who ultimately ends up with the husband. I like most of your stories but this one needed a little more work, a more realistic way perhaps for the wife to be coerced into the sex with a romantic Parisian that I am sure she really wanted. Oh, well, none of us hits a base hit all the time.

Sign me the SW MO HERMIT

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
Not your best effort.

I like you, but I couldn't find too much redeeming value in this story. Of the main characters, there was not a sympathetic figure in the bunch.

Sandy Koufax was the greatest left-handed pitcher of all time, but he couldn't pitch a no-hitter everyday.

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Good one

We have a fat wife with visions of grandeur who lives in a fantasy world. It was her downfall. It is not hard for me to believe her friend filled the position. Someone said they could get over it. I call bullshit. The man was humiliated and everyone in town and beyond knows it. When a man gets into fistfights because other men are giving him grief, there is no way back. He has become a cheater also, but only because his stalking ex caught him at an inopportune moment. If it was not for that he probably wouldn't have. Maybe he will get his shit together before he ruins his new life. Thats my ending, he tells his ex to stay on her side of the cornfield.

cpetecpeteabout 13 years ago
Missing...

SS6 I am very disappointed in the lack of information in this story. Key points are missing. Virtually nothing is known about the GT. Did the Mustang have the Roush upgrade kit? Magna flow exhaust? What was the rear end , gear ratio, etc.. I would expect much better attention to detail from you.

The Paris cheating wife thing was well done- but a complete distraction from the car story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5

for a story that describes the mentality and traits of the modern american woman.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
Good story.

Old Bertie certainly got a lot of pussy. Wonderfully pathetic Tina. I always enjoy meeting your characters.

dad2you2dad2you2about 13 years ago
I thought that the story went down hill

when Miranda was telling Tina about her and Bill getting together and Miranda keep calling Tina Miranda. The story could have use a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
all you story manages to do is point out

that you haven't lived life yourself... you seem to have such a limited understanding and knowledge of your topic... you should write about what you know. I couldn't even finish it.

zed0zed0about 13 years ago
Actually . . .

Bert is just as bad as his ex-slut wife. I hope Miranda kicks him to the curb ans sues him for everything she can get. But in spite of the crappy ending it was a good read, and I mostly enjoyed reading it.

CSD2CSD2about 13 years ago
hmmm...

while i usually love your 'burn the bitch' tales, this one left me hollow. i can't help thinnking that the husband could have got off his tractor for a week or two and romanced his wife. have someone watch his farm or something. this man farmed every damn day by the looks of it.

and as fast as the story got out, why do i think the best friend was behind it?

maybe it's just me.

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Hard to find an admirable character in this one.

Any husband who can't deal with his wife having to be on bed rest due to a difficult pregnancy isn't worth much in my book. I'm not sure about Miranda. She didn't have the guts to tell Bert's ex what was going on between them.

There was another funny line in this one when Bert's ex said she was never going to eat another Fry.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
YEA!

Screw the ctitics. I liked this story. Bert's actions are understandable. He still has feelings for the stupid fat bitch he was married to. Keep writing mustang man. 5 stars

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Well written -

And no real good guys except the daughter -

Miranda is a close second no major flaw there just a bit spineless -

Tina is another brain dead no morals dreamer caught in another reality -

Bert is - as Stang aft calls them - a doofus - who apparently is as capable of thinking with no brain what so ever as his ex-wife.

I always enjoy your writing even when I don't much like the characters - the evoke thought which is a good thing.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
Oof

The woman was stupid (she's in LW, isn't she?)

But the way you opened it made me dislike the man from the start. I did grow a bit more sympathetic to him as time went on, but screwing his ex while his current love is pregnant? Very scummy! I lost my sympathy to him in the last act.

So who to like? I liked Miranda and I liked the daughter. Oh, and I liked the gendarmes who deported her ass.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
Yes, this waman was stupid in so many ways...

Living in her soap opera world and not being happy with her loving husband, screwing Pepe, giving in to blackmail and finally, fucking her ex-husband again. You KNOW that will never work out.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
finished

I just finished your entire list. I have to say this is my least favorite of them. Bert screwing his ex whore is just too close to reconciliation for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damn...

I really liked Bert until he started cheating on Miranda. He's no better than Tina.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago

I really liked Bert but than he started banging his ex-wife so I can't help but think Bert & Tina belong together -- two cheaters! If he's not able to keep his dick in his pants then he shouldn't fault Tina for slutting around Paris , he should've just stayed with her... The purpose of a divorce is to move on & find somebody worthy of your love , I thought Bert has this with Miranda because she knows what kind of man he is ; but he's doing to her what his ex wife did to him & his reasoning being because they aren't married yet; would he still feel that way if Miranda decided to fuck around on him with the same dumbass reasoning? She deserve better than him...I have to say Miranda should've of known bringing her into their fresh relationship was going to cause problems because Tina & Bert were together for years & she's still on a mission to get him back, if I was Miranda I wouldn't of put myself through that. Chics have a code (at least I do) you don't date your friends ex .... I nevertheless enjoyed this story

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

Thanks for the offering.

MadBrownMadBrownover 10 years ago
PEW!

I WAS ENJOYING THE START OF YOUR STORY AND LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST WHEN YOU RUINED THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE! PEPE LE PEW INDEED! I WAS SO DISGUSTED BY SUCH A BLATANT ATTEMPT AT HUMOR I SCROLLED TO THE END AND GAVE YOU A 1!

shadowjack17shadowjack17about 10 years ago
Oh, get over it.

Stang uses some off the wall pop reference in every single one of his stories. That's part of the appeal and one of the reasons people keep coming back to read his stuff. Don't believe me? Read 5 of them at random and then tell me how I'm mistaken about it. Besides, it could have been Jacques Cluseau. Thank the literary gods that didn't occur to him and be happy with the story.

HypoxiaHypoxiaabout 10 years ago
I usually kike SS06's stories but...

I got partway through the first page and noted that the "high school sweethearts" age difference is six years. Was Bert held back 4 or 5 years in school? The next few paragraphs didn't allay my fears of sloppiness. Sorry, no stars, and TL/DR.

racfguyracfguyalmost 10 years ago

Strange, strange story. 5'3" 185? Sheeesh.

Alberta  AlAlberta Alalmost 10 years ago
Just a little off

I enjoyed the story but it felt that there was something a little off about it.

I can't figure out what exactly, but the story still rated a 4.

In honor of the idiots that give your stories a 1, I gave it a 5.

Keep writing and I will keep watching for your next story.

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 9 years ago
Cheating times two = 1 star.

The wife cheats on the husband. He throws her out as he should. He finds refuge in another woman, okies. Then the man, being no better than the cheating slut he got rid of does what? He cheats on the woman he got pregnant that is living with him. So what if they're not married, it looks like a committed relationship to me.

This is not a story I enjoyed, there were no "good" characters with the possible exception of Miranda. Definitely not going to be one I reread.

Sorry Stang this one fails for me.

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
WIN-LOSE OR DRAW

just go down swinging. TK U MLJ LV NV

calflashcalflashover 8 years ago
nothing good

here -she and Bert were both cheaters. Poor Miranda was probably the only one without guilt - she never chased Bert until well after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY?????!!!!!

Bert has got to be the biggest pussy of them all cause he can't control himself, and she, has got to be the dumbest cunt in the world!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* well deserved

typical matt moreau/ cuckstar pussy faggot cuckold "man" divorces whore , continues to suck 2nd hand man-cum out of dirty used whore snatch .

stop writing matt , youre not good at it

too much RAAC bullshit .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's almost like...

there were two people writing your stories. One that writes beautiful stories that makes sense, and other that writes this stupid RAAC stories that make no sense at all. Do you suffer of multiple personality disorder?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Very good

Another story.to really.enjoy. Fantasy worlds never look as good when you actually see them. Tina.was a.real idiot and paid for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So this one was decent, just odd ending.. she wants her husband back but instantly accepts that her best friend was going behind her back with him and got knocked up? Weird.

ViolentKnightViolentKnightabout 1 month ago

A woman's need for romance has destroyed more relationships and marriages than one can imagine.

Romance movies have turned a lot of women into delusional whores and men into weak cuckolds.

This story is just the culmination of every evil that comes from romance.

3 stars.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver3 days ago

Bert and Tina were both garbage. Hopefully Miranda will find out and drop both of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous