All Comments on 'Shy Auditor Shows Her Assets Ch. 06'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
ErotonautErotonautabout 13 years ago
Awakening

I for one look forward to her future adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Finally admitting Ann's sexuality, allowing for pleasurable interludes!

Work without sex-play was boring! -Ann needed a throbbing penis to play with, when contemplating addictive lifestyles like group sex-DP or BDSM activities, most readily available whilst relaxing without social inhibitions. Suggesting a mixed naked office environment for Ch. 7?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Bravo

Nicely done. I enjoyed it.

obscuredobscuredabout 13 years ago

Great story. Well done. Good use of the long form to build excitement. Good details and a great payoff. Congrats!

BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
Ann's intimate [previously hidden] desires emerge, finally!

Keeping stories real, nobody sheds moral inhibition, without expectation of their orgasmic rewards!

Having observed naked carnal activities, perhaps Ann can concede desire for public exposure, during leisure times? EG:Experiencing DP/group sexual encounters should enhance her professional standing, allowing pleasure in conceding sexual inhibitions, in return for simultanious male penetrations. Overcoming lesbian tenancies, experimental sexual freedom might liberate her fullest hetrosexual participations, in future multi-orgasmic activities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

So erotic. The buildup to the event(s) is a huge turn-on. It's good to see Ann lose her inhibitions.

I'm looking forward to her further adventures at Silver Pines and elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Can'tr wait for the next page this is a good storie.

LuckyBastard13LuckyBastard13about 13 years ago
Encore, ENCORE!

Another wonderful chapter to an amazing story. Well written and highly erotic and VERY believable.

As always, thanks for sharing.

PirettePiretteabout 13 years ago
Very Erotic

This was one of the most erotic, and hot, stories I've read on Literotica. I hope there's more to come, so to speak, soon. If not for Ann, then for other characters!

KEEP WRITING, YOU ROCK

Pirette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More! More!

Please keep working as you have a great beginning & I'm curious where you will take it.

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
really great story

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Where is this camp?

I just want to shave my pussy, landing-strip or bald I don't care, and go and find Jeb, Mag, Tam and hopefully Ann as well, and start enjoying life au naturel. This story is awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jeb;s big cock.

I would have loved it if Jeb would have fucked me in the ass while Tam was licking my hot, wet pussy! mmmmmmmmmmm. thanks for a wonderful love story. lacyracheau@yahoo.com

mammoetmammoetover 11 years ago
more please

a wonderful story keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story add more ch. two keep it going

good story but keep it going

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 10 years ago
A tender initiation into a bigger world

Orie, such a tender and wonderful story of opening to the possibilities. You are a skilled storyteller, capturing the enjoyment of first nudist experience to the thrill of mixed sport and polyamorous relating.

Looking forward to more of your work.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful story.

I may be a bit biased, since this reminds me so much of my "Summer Voodoo" chapter and Christina's sexual awakening, but this is probably my favorite of yours so far. Between this one and "A Star Is Born—Naked," it's a tough call.

Excellent writing, sir.

ScattySueScattySuealmost 10 years ago
Outstanding

I've loved each of the stories in the series and would love to see you continue them.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Very sensual and erotic tale!

Enjoyed the slow build up...the passion...the thaw...the eventual willingness to explore! Thanks for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

beautiful story. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A disappointing finish to a great start.

This promised to be another well plotted tale, this time on the ENF theme. The first chapters were erotic, though too rushed to believe she would get over her inhibition in so short a time. The ending descended into boring porno movie choreography, which is not what we expect from you. On the positive side, good plotting and dialog but no character development to speak of. Great that you featured tall strong women rather than the worrying 5'/150cm child women that so many other writers seem to like.

Rapier875Rapier875almost 8 years ago
This is very good - but why did you not finish it ?

Although it has been a few years since you wrote chapter 6, you could easily pick this up and continue it for the rest of their stay - and more if Ann goes back. Maybe even with Carey ?

If you do read this, please think about it - it has been a great story so far, but there is more to come still if only you would write it.

Please think about it - thanks !

SweetKing126SweetKing126over 7 years ago
I agree !!

I know it has been a few years, but like Rapier said, it is an awesome story and I can see many more chapters !!

bike4twobike4twoover 7 years ago

I agree with the previous posters. It would be great to see a continuation. Great story !

LupusDeiLupusDeialmost 7 years ago
Unexpected but delicious

I wasn't expecting an orgy so soon in this story, or rather ever, but it come good way and I enjoyed it mighty. But, it now left me crazy for more, for continuation of the story, to see the new, slightly different Ann, awake from her inhibitions and now enjoying everything there is.

There so much potential to keep it going. If I understood it right, they planned to stay there for a full week still at this point? If that's true, that accounting will be finished in the nude, and I would absolutely love to read about that. And I also think it would be completely realistic if that means to take the story down from the high point to much more "boring" times without massive sex all the time, but it could also easily be building up for more and/or different as well later again. And then the shock, when after many complete days in the buff it time to go back to the now alien clothed world.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
LupusDei is correct. Great story

This is a wonderful story which was slow developing then speed up to its finale. Plenty of opportunities to take this further in or out of the camp / work / life as Ann overcomes her inhibitions. Well written.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

A wonderful tale of a woman growing into a fuller version of herself. Thanks for this series.

Others have encouraged you to expand Ann's story, begged to see Ann live out her warning 'Look our world' and 'Look out Silver Pines'. Of course, I would also welcome such stories.

Another idea (pardon me if I'm repeating, I didn't read all 27 comments) I think would be fun, would be to peek in on other visitors to Silver Pines and to the other 2 camps. While watching Ann take on the world, it would be interesting to see others' encounter themselves, perhaps their lovers & friends, as they visit a naturist camp.

I hope all goes well for you. Thanks for sharing.

K3vinGK3vinG5 months ago

The ending seemed rushed, but it was a fun read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous