All Comments on 'In a Search for Big Black Cock'

by tadbitraunchy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Imyourdaddy2niteImyourdaddy2niteabout 13 years ago
Nice essay.

I used to date a black girl who said I was better and bigger than any black man she'd been with. Even after she got married, she kept trying to come back. One night before it all ended, I asked about the BBC thing, and she said it's mostly a rumor kept alive by black men to make it easier to get into white girls panties. So sorry people of all races, most people are average, but a few are big.

size14shoesize14shoeabout 13 years ago
Something else is going on...

besides the female side of things in the "Search for Big Black Cock" stories. The ones I've read -- and I do read them looking for the "angle" in them -- have humiliation of the white male as a big part of the deal. I'm not sure if it's black race or white female desires and needs to humiliate the white male. I do know that when I asked for one black woman's opinion, she said that white males are generally better equiped than black males and black men are not even on the scale with white men where being good lovers is concerned.

Question: Are all black men amoral and have no compunctions about destroying a white couples marriage if it means getting some superior white pussy?

Question: And what's with the gang bang thing. In 90% of the stories after the first 2 or 3 fucks, the brother feels the need to bring in help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

There are many women, mostly "Happily Married White" middle aged women, and again mostly "American" White middle aged women or older that dream and write about Black men with huge 10 inch cocks that always satisfy them far better than their white husbands or boyfriends. These same White women dream about thier husbands and boyfriends submitting to the all powerful black man and his friends. They dream about giving up control to these blackmen and it always ends up being in front of the white husband and kids.

The other group of people that continue to spread this fantasy about black men having huge 10inch plus cocks are White Married Husbands. They write about how their dream or nigthmare is to watch their virginal and innocent white wife turn from a happily married faithful wife into a whore that does gang bangs and tricks for black men. If that is your thing fine but every story like this should be treated as a fetish. Just as every story about a man sucking a cream pie from his wife should be a fetish story.

The fact that both women and men have this dream/nightmare/fantasy about giving up control in every way to black men tells the reader more about the person writing the story than anything else. The people I feel sorry for are the husbands and wives of these people who even now are being cheated on by their spouses. Read the comments by many "Happily married white women" on these stories and how they love their black lovers huge 10inch cock but somehow still love thier white smaller cocked husband.

Writer, you will get many comments on this Essay from various people with views about how good a black cock is and how a husband is only thinking of his wife when he takes her to a black bull and allows himself to be cuckolded you will also get white married women writing comments telling you they cant do without this huge appendage that all black men have.

So have fun reading the comments it might get nasty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it is still racist

making sure that the emphasis is on how huge the "black" cock is and how much the "white" woman worships that cock just promotes racist stereotypes .. and samuelX is the worst of the cut&paste racist authors here in Literotica ..... it would go a LONG way towards improving Literotica of they deleted all samuelX's crap and banned him ... that way Literotica would not be so obviously seen as supporting racism

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Caveat emptor

People should realize it's generally impossible to tell the race or sex of those who write these stories, and also impossible to tell the race or sex of those who comment on them. I've no doubt there are sometimes cases of blacks posing as white, whites posing as black, men posing as women, women posing as men, etc.

There's a lot of stupidity and hatred in the world. Plenty to go around. One should always keep that in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Size is nice

But in my humble opinion the real appeal of black cock lies in it's intrinsic beauty. Is there anything in the world as lovely as a fully erect black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Size is sold

I think that the fixation with the size of black cocks comes from the fact that in pornography, ALL of the black men are well endowed. While most of the white males in films are well hung too, it is not uncommon to see white guys who are perfectly average in size (Jerry Butler comes to mind). A black man with a 6" dick is not going to be found in porn. They certainly exist in real life.

Why is that so? Perpetuating the myth? Or is it because if a white woman is going to screw around with a guy with an average sized dick, she might as well make it white. Less drama and everything that goes on along with it.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 13 years ago
I've not been able

to figure out why these stories bother me, except to say that they strike me as being a sub genre of BDSM in that the women (and sometimes cuck men) want to be dominated and the BBC's are symbolic of domination, a substitute for muscle, money or knowledge (blackmail). The need to be dominated is a need I have no understanding of. Is the person with that need so afraid of his/her own free will that he/she/ will find any excuse to rid him/her self of the power to make real choices. It strikes me as the same impulse that turns a person to fixate on an ism or a particularly unyielding religious canon.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzabout 13 years ago
Back when I was younger

both in Gym class and in the service there were the occasions when one would see all colors of male genitalia, both erect and flaccid. My observation was that the penis of some races would shrink when flacid. Whereas others just got soft. Looking at the hands or feet might give some idea as to what you might expect when erect, but there were those that would fool you going either way.

If lust is what you want, then the hunt for larger might work. But from my observations and conversations, with others and overheard, There is no replacement for the envolvement of true love to make the experience marvelous. Not withstanding a lack of caring, no skills or other factors that can effect the performance.

The main difference as I see it is the dramatic color difference, combined with a sense of newness.

"After you've been having steak for a while, beans taste fine"

S. Silverstein

PTBzzz

estragonestragonabout 13 years ago
The Voice of Experience

"Size is nice

"But in my humble opinion the real appeal of black cock lies in it's intrinsic beauty. Is there anything in the world as lovely as a fully erect black cock."

I would have thought Frederic Church's painting "In the Heart of the Andes", the Winged Victory of Samothrace, Rembrandt's Night Watch, or Leonardo's St John the Baptist were lovelier. But as the poster of the foregoing can hardly fuck any thereof, and as his/her aspirations and aesthetic sense do not stray far from his/her mouth, anus, vagina or groin, I must fall back on "whatever floats your boat, Leftenant."

As for racial stereotypes, the outsider, the other, has always held a sexual fascination. It's as old as humanity. The insider endows the outsider with everything the insider desires but can't, for whatever reason, find among his/her fellow insiders. Why did King David prefer Bathsheba, wife of Uriah the Hittite? Maybe because the Hittite Hottie had the rep. But as to penes (the plural of penis), as the old cigarette commercials used to say, "it's not how long you make it, it's how you make it long".

Oh and by the way, should be "its instrinsic", not "it's intrinsic". "Its" is a possessive adjective; it's is a contraction of "it is."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
paint

couldnt you just spray paint hubbys?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I hear you

An interesting essay and worth reading. I find one of the points particularly insightful: the idea that some people equate black men and our endowments with domination and often, abuse. As a black male who is married to a white woman (who harbors none of these domination ideas) I have always found it offensive when the dominant portrayal of black men in erotica is frequently as an abuser. As the writer suggests: black men are not toys, nor punishments to white men or women who transgress. Hearing that from someone other than in my own head was refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
my take

my take on the "once you go black, you'll never go back" cliché is that no respecting white man would have them back

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow! Great, great! Too much folklore around...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Being white isn't all it's cracked up to be

It's a sad state of affairs when you realize white men are only riled up by the BBC crap because it suggests white cocks are smaller. 99% of the time, that's what gets us, not the ignorant, dehumanizing depictions of black men.

And for some reason, black female authors on Lit can write all the romantic fluff they want about white men without black men making it their mission to troll them. Some of these authors get up to 300 comments, and you won't find a single criticism from a black man. Black men will criticize the BBC Mandingo stories, though. You know, the ones that white men hate? But compliment a black man, and you get idiotic remarks about Rembrandt and your anus. From white men. On the same fucking website!

We've been on the wrong side of history for centuries for bashing blacks, literally and figuratively. We haven't grown much since. Even our interracial "love" still manages to demean them. But we'll always manage to make it about ourselves, never fear. Attention world: our dicks aren't really smaller than theirs!! That is all.

servant111servant111about 2 years ago

It’s all bullshit. There never has been any real significant difference in cock sizes among the races. Even in porn remember that during the vintage days, the king of porn was John Holmes who sported a 14-15 inch cock. Holmes was white and hung like a horse. The Big Black Cock myth is I think more of a recent creation of the reverse racism of the last 50 years.

Still fantasy never has had much grounding in reality. The current period allows emotion to substitute for logic and scientific methodology. We are living in the era of The big lie and brave new world. Thus I am not surprised that such nonsense as the big black cock

Myth has such play in spite of the realities.

As Saint Forest of Gump once stated: “Stupid is what stupid does..”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous