She Ask What?

Story Info
My white wife is taken.
6.3k words
4.28
34.3k
56
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll start from the top. My wife, April, and I, Adam, have been married for 34 years. We started dating when she was a freshman in high school. I am two years older than her. We wed one year after she graduated and she gave birth to our two children 4 and 6 years later. At thirty years old she had a full hysterectomy. Knowing that her hormones would be out of wack and weight gain was very possible she began a workout routine to get ahead of time. On her 34th birthday she decided she wasn't happy with her breast and underwent augmentation. She did not go huge, 34B to 36D, just big enough for her 5'4" frame. She is now 52 and looks better than the day we married.

Financially we are not rich but we do ok due to some inheritance and life insurance payouts. We consider ourselves as early retired. We have had a blessed life and have enjoyed each other for the entirety of our marriage. Weeks after our wedding I told April the one thing she never need to do and that was to cheat on me. I explained that if she needed more in our sex life to speak to me about it and I would do what was needed even if it meant bringing in a 3rd person. Even back then she thought I was full of shit about that. Over the years during sex I would talk about her getting fucked by someone else. She would try her best not to react. The only times April would acknowledge me is when I would mention guys we knew by name.

Guys we went to school with who were known for having big dicks. She would always tell me to shut up and stop saying that. Friends and acquaintances were off limits. We did have a couple of sex toys we used from time to time. One was a suction cup dildo, not huge in size, but slightly larger than my 6 ½ inches. We stick it on the bed post and she will suck me while she fucks herself. Outside of that April is relatively reserved about sex. She loves fucking and is always ready but she rarely mentions anything sexual outside of our bedroom. The one thing she does is keep her pubic hair waxed and she has a silver dollar sized butterfly tattoo right above her pussy. She only got that because a female friend of hers is a tattoo artist. It is sexy as fuck to me and I love it.

One morning this June we were at the gym together as we usually do when she is working on weight training. When she does early AM cardio she goes in the afternoon for weights. While there I noticed a guy I hadn't seen in the gym before. When we are there at 8 AM on a Thursday the number of people can be counted on one hand. The man looked very familiar to me and he definitely noticed me looking at him a couple of times as I was trying to determine where I knew him from. I waited until April was finished with her workout and we were preparing to leave before asking her if she recognized him.

"Who is that guy in the red shirt?"

"On the bench press?" she replied

"Yes. He just looks so familiar to me."

"I really don't think I have ever seen him before," she said without trying to stare.

I don't like to interrupt someone while they are working out so we headed toward the door. As we reached to front I heard, "Excuse me sir." I turn to find the man I was curious about.

"I know you from some where. I am sure of it" he said.

"I have been thinking the same thing," I replied. "Adam Covington," I said as I held out my hand for a shake.

"I knew it!" he exclaimed. "We graduated high school together. Van Westmoreland."

"Wow. It has been 37 years since I saw you last. And the way this county has grown I'm not surprised. Hell, I don't know anybody anymore."

We grew up in a very small county in Georgia about 40 minutes west of downtown Atlanta. There was one high school and one Jr high that were fed by a few elementary schools. I did not meet Van until high school and we did not hangout together even then. Of 325 students in my senior class less than 20 were black. The black kids I went to school with from elementary on up I knew well. But guys like Van I just never got to know that well. The one thing I remember about Van Westmoreland was he was rumored to have the biggest dick in our school.

"I joined the Navy out of school and was stationed in San Diego for most of that while we were not at sea. I met and married a woman from there and we had two sons. We recently divorced so I moved back here. And damn this place has changed."

"I hate what this area has turned into. No one knows anyone. I miss the one school type of town." As I spoke I turn to April, "this is my wife April. She is two years younger than us. She was April Jones before we married."

He shook her hand as well, "I'm sorry. I don't remember you from school but I didn't hangout with younger classmates."

"I was trying to remember as well but your name just didn't ring a bell." April said.

April is an incredibly friendly person. Often times it seems as if she is flirting but it's just her bubbly personality. We stood there and talked for 30 minutes or so. We talked about our two grandsons and he talked about his grandson. He told us about his divorce and how he was basically starting over. He didn't mention what brought about the divorce just that she took him to the cleaners. He said his son had moved to Atlanta in his early twenties looking to move into the music business. He got a girl pregnant and that grandson has always lived near here.

"Adam, you should call Bill and get tickets to a Braves game. You two could take your grandsons. I'm sure they would love it." April is always finding things for people to do. Everyone needs to be included in everything. Bill and his wife are our best friends. He buys season tickets every year for business purposes. 65 of the games are given to customers.

"Ty loves baseball. He plays ball on a 9 year old travel team now," Van commented. "But to be honest I do not need to spend money on Braves tickets right now."

"Don't worry about that. Adam can call Bill and if the tickets are not being used he will give them to us."

"I'm texting him right now," as I unlock my phone and shoot Bill a message.

"That would be nice but I don't want to seem like a freeloader."

"Nonsense," April said. "He calls us a couple of times a year and ask if we want the tickets."

Just that quick my phone buzzes.

"Tuesday, June 15th, 7:20 first pitch. Our grandson is 8 and plays ball as well. They will have a great time. And the seats are fantastic."

"OK. You talked me into it. Let me give you my number and will can talk later to make plans."

"Awesome. Van it is great to see you again. We need to get going. I will call or text you in a couple of days."

"Thanks Adam," he said while giving me a fist bump. "And very nice to meet you April."

We head out the door and to our car. Let me say this, April is in great physical shape. At 53 she keeps herself up. She is also the hottie at the gym that works out in a sports bra and spandex pants or shorts. The interesting thing to me is the entire time we stood and talked to Van he never once casually checked her out. He never broke eye contact with either of us.

Once in the car April only made small talk about meeting Van. "I don't remember him from school but there were a lot of people from your class didn't get to know. He seems like a genuinely nice guy."

"I remember him being very mild mannered. He didn't play any sports and he made really good grades. He never got into any trouble. I do remember one thing, he was rumored to have the biggest dick in school."

"You would recall that, Jesus is that all men know, who has the biggest dick." April quipped. "Well, you guys should have a good time and I'm sure he and his grandson will enjoy the time together as well."

Van and I spoke on the phone once and exchanged a few text messages right up to gameday. He called me around 3 PM that day with bad news as he called it. His grandsons mother had changed her mind and wasn't going the let the boy go.

"She is just doing this to be difficult," Van explained. "She was never married to my son and she doesn't care for me for some reason."

"Well that just sucks for you as I know you want to be part of his life. As for the game, just go with us. My boy wants to spend the night with a friend to go fishing tomorrow."

"Thanks Adam but you guys should go and enjoy a night out. I would be the third wheel."

"The tickets will not be used so just come with us."

April grabbed my phone, "Van, your going. You haven't been to the new park and as Adam said the tickets will be wasted. It's a great place with awesome seats."

"OK. As long as I have your blessing. What time and what do we do about meeting up?"

"You and Adam can work that out. I will see you then," as she hands me the phone back.

"Cool. We can eat inside the park. There is good food to eat there. The Battery would be nice for an early dinner but honestly we would need to leave in the next hour and April hasn't started getting ready. I would dress light as it is hot as hell. The seats are club level but there is no dress code."

"That's good with me Adam. What about meeting?"

"We live in Powder Springs so we are probably closer. I will text you our address and you can come by here. We can ride in April's car. If you are here by 6 we will be there in plenty of time for first pitch."

"I will be there. And thanks again Adam."

I head to the bathroom to shower and April is already drying off. I clean up and get some clothes on. I wait in the kitchen for her. We have plenty of time so she gets in no hurry. April is not much of a drinker. She hates the next day feeling of drinking too much. She does however enjoy marijuana. Not the smoking but the edibles. Mostly the gummies. She joins me in the kitchen several minutes before 6. She is wearing white shorts that are very tight but not too short. A blue halter top with the Braves logo and has a built in liner that holds her breast like a bra. Little white ankle socks, which I love, and new solid white tennis shoes. She is hot a fuck but still very game appropriate. She takes a small bite of a little gummy. Smiling kinda wicked as she does. April jumps herself up on the counter top and motions me over. As I step between her knee she puts her arms around me and gives me a passionate kiss. Our youngest daughter and her 2 year old have been staying with us while her husband has been working out of town. They just went home today.. Sex has been on hold and April is horny as hell.

Van arrives right at 6. We exchange some small talk and pile in her car. "I'll take the back seat," April says. "Y'all can talk about men stuff while we are going."

The drive to the park is quick as we only live 30 minutes from the parking deck. Van and I chat about life and work. April chimes in occasionally. Once at the park we get a bite to eat from our favorite vendors and head to our seats. All of us still chatting and enjoying to day. I have one beer in the 1st inning and offered to buy Van one but he declined.

"I quit drinking when I left the Navy. Drunken sailor fit me too well," Van said with a smile. "I gave it up while I could on my own."

I had one more in the 6th inning and April got a glass of wine just before they stopped serving for the night. I noticed she did not drink any of it until the top of the 9th, then she knocked it out. She also ate the rest of the gummy she had about the middle of the game.

"Van, the Braves are down by three in the top of the 9th, if you are thinking you would like to go and beat the traffic that is fine with us," I offered in case he wanted to go. "We will stay as long as you want."

"I'm cool either way," he said with a smile. "I do have to go in the office tomorrow but I can go in later."

"I'd like to go now and beat the crowd," April added.

"OK, we are outta here," I replied.

The walk to the car was short and the ride home was quick. I have to say I really enjoyed the evening. Van is just as I remember him. Very polite and well mannered. As we pulled up to our house I can honestly say that up until now there were absolutely no sexual thoughts in my head at all. Van had been a class A gentleman. Not once checking April out as she would move from her seat and head up the steps. Hell, the guy behinds us paid more attention to her than the game. There was no flirting, no innuendos, nothing at all. As we exit the car in our garage Van ask to use the restroom.

"If you guys don't mind, could I use your bathroom? The bottle water is gong through me and I'm a 20 ride from here."

"Absolutely," I say as we enter the door into our kitchen. "Through the living room into the hall, 1st door on the left."

While he is gone April wraps her arms around me and again gives me a deep passionate kiss. When we hear Van coming back she breaks off the kiss.

"Thank you for a great time," Van offered sincerely. "I'm trying to make some friends and hopefully we can visit with each other again soon."

"I had a great time as well," moving to shake his hand as he stands at the door.

And the she said it.

"Van, one question before you go." April spoke up as Van turned his attention to her. "Is it true that during your senior year in high school you had the biggest dick in the school?"

My jaw dropped, my eyes widened. Where did that come from? Who was this woman and what had she done with my wife?

Without even a grin and with the most serious tone he replied, "Well there was never a contest but had there been I am confident I would have won."

"OK. I'm going to need to see that," April said. She bent over and removed her shoes. And next pulled her halter top over her head and handed it to me. I am still in a state of shock as my hot ass wife is standing in our kitchen topless while another man is with us.

She walks over to Van. Putting her arms around his waist she ask, "Do you mind letting me see?"

Van looks to me, "Are you ok with this? If not I can leave right now."

"To be honest," now looking at April. "I thought we would discuss something like this first."

"We did discuss it," April responded with a lustfull look in her eyes. "Thirty something years ago when you told me if I needed something more in the bedroom that you would be ok with us adding a third person."

"I know, but.."

"No buts." She interrupted me and pointed me towards our bedroom. As I was walking past them she used me as a balance and removed her shorts, also handing them to me. Van stood there silently strong as April is naked except for those little socks. She took him by the hand and lead him to our bedroom while pushing me with the other hand.

Once there she grabbed the comforter and pulled in onto the floor. Then she turned on every light in the room including the lights in the vanity area outside our master bath. Now she moved to Van. Putting her arms around his neck.

"I want to see your cock."

"You are going to want more than a look I can assure you," Van replied with a strong confidence I had not noticed in his voice before.

April took a step back as Van removed his shirt. He stands about 5'10" with a lean build, not overly muscular. Just a body of someone has stayed in very good health.

She moved back to him, pressing her breast into his chest. "Can I help with your shorts?" she ask with a lustful smile and then dropping to her knees in front of him. He unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. She place a finger in each belt loop on the sides and slid them down to his feet. He kicked out of his shoes and shorts in an eazy motion.

April is now eye level with a large bulge in Van's Under Armor underwear. Lightly dragging her nails across the material, "I have been thinking about this all day." Looking up at Van, he stands with his hands on his hips.

"Go ahead, get this started," he tells her.

She takes hold of the band on each side and eases them down. As his cock start to emerge she gets more wided eyed. Finally his underwear is below the tip and it springs out to her face.

Half moaning half whispering she utters, "You got to be fucking kidding me."

April is mesmerized. I have managed to come out of my state of shock and I have to say, seeing my wife on her knees with this huge cock inches from her face was the most erotic thing I've ever seen. I would guess he was about 10 inches long but the girth, damn. I'm talking beer can. It actually looked like a Bam dildo. He was circumcised and his dick was very dark black just as he is. He was also completely without pubic hair.

Seconds seemed like minutes. Finally she reaches out with her hands. One hand around the base and one around the shaft. Her manicured fingers looked an 1 ½ from touching.

"I never thought it would be this big. Jesus, it's fucking heavy." April slowly worked her hands up and down the length. She raised his cock up and used one hand to examine his balls. "Look at these fucking balls! Gently holding them as if to feel their weight.

"OK baby. Enough looking. Time to suck my cock," Van said with a command tone.

Opening her mouth she stretched her lips around the head. A moan escaped her throat. Slowly she began to suck and work his dick with her mouth and hands. Licking the length and stroking as she would take the head back in her mouth. After a minute she moved down to suck on his balls, one at a time.

"Mmmmm...you work the shit like it's not you first black dick," Van moaned.

"I've never seen a dick this fucking big. Not even close. I thought it was a myth," April says looking up at Van.

She turns to me, "Get me the stuff."

I know exactly what she wants. I step over to the night stand and grab a bottle of strawberry flavored Astroglide.

April opens the bottle and runs a thick line the length of his dick. Snaps the top closed and tosses it on the bed.

She works both hands on his cock speading the lube. Now the dick is shining in the light. She puts her mouth back on his dick. She was able to work about 4 plus inches into her mouth. Alternating sucking and jacking with her hands, he is getting a nice blow job. And it shows

"God damn that's good baby. I'm going fuck the shit out of you. It's going to be all about you but this first one is for me."

Van put his hand on the back of her head and push his cock deeper in her mouth. She gagged slightly and he started cumming in her mouth.

"FUCK, don't stop working that dick baby. Don't stop working," Van groaned as he held his dick in her mouth.

She was swallowing and gagging on his dick at the same time. Once he stopped cumming she took her mouth off the dick and just jacked it with both hands. This was killing him. He sat back landing on the edge of the bed. She went right back to sucking him. April finally took a moment to use the bed sheet to wipe the cum from her mouth, chin, neck and breast that did not make it down her throat. She climbed on the bed on her knees she started licking his cock from the tip to the balls. She positioned herself with her left fore arm on his abs and her left hand gripped the base of his cock. Her right hand gently fondled the big balls.

Van moved his hand to caress her ass then letting his fingers slip across her pussy and flick her clit. April moved her knees to give him better access. She was now moving her lips and tongue the length of his dick and sucking the head in her mouth when she reach the tip.

"I need you to fuck me," April said with a burning lust in her voice.

Vans fingers never penetrated the lips of her pussy but the playing with her clit had her on the edge.

"Are you sure," Van ask with a demanding tone.

"Yes, please yes. I need this dick inside me. Please fuck me."

Van moves her to the center of the bed on her back. He positions himself between her legs. Maybe because it was there, he grabs the astroglide and applies a bit to his dick and drips some on her already wet cunt.

12