All Comments on 'Angel Learns My Secret Ch. 03'

by Angelscuck

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Tootight1Tootight1over 4 years ago
great story

Again, all lies. All the phones where out at the hotel. She didn't know what restaurant they where going to. I agree totally with the last two paragraphs. This would be too much for me. The constant mind fuck would not be good. There is no communication between the two, at least here in the story. What happened to no more secrets. Now the reader knows she is sharing their intimacy with her girl friend. What else has she shared, husbands, lovers? Once trust is lost, it is very hard to regain.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so who is messing with who?

Was this his gag with the waiter or hers? Was she really there before or not?

If this is their game they are really twisted and this can't last.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

The next day, the husband filed for divorce. The divorce was a piece of cake! And the moral of the story: never toy with your partner's mind when you can be caught lying!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelscuck@Angelscuck
626 Followers
I am a 76 year old male, married to 65 year old female. We are very, very much in love and like to play sexual games and have adventures. We are monogamous. Our interests include, cosplay, cruising the South Seas, dancing, music, writing, poetry, plays, movies, masked balls,...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES