All Comments on 'High School Again? Ugh! Ch. 06'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

man those 8 pages went quick. next plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
WAITING IS THE HARDEST PART!!

Jerry in Washington state, USA - I laughed loud and long at your subtitle for Chapter 6. After waiting about 3 1/2 months for Chapter 4, 5 1/2 months for Chapter 5, and almost 8 months for Chapter 6, your subtitle is very appropriate!! To be honest, I had tired of the GODS and was hoping your story would push them into the background and just mainly concentrate on John's relationship with Tara. But I am enjoying the creativity of the increased emphasis on the GODS and very much enjoyed the scenes of John with Gaia and Hebe. I loved the touch of John wanting to share passion with Hebe in her true form. I hope to see Chapter 7 before 2012!!! Thanks for an imaginative and interesting story.

Greybear42Greybear42about 13 years ago
Thank You

It was worth the wait even if I didn't want to wait

poorrichardpoorrichardabout 13 years ago
excellent

Loved. Can't wait to read more!

BradehoftBradehoftabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Enjoyed reading this keep it up

thesamthesamabout 13 years ago

i've read alot of stories on this site and yours is good in a transcendent way. i kind of feel guilty about rating other stories 5 stars like i did for yours. excellent work please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Excellent

This was and is an excellent story. But, you are testing me, my memory isn't what it used to be and these long lapses make it hard to remember the earlier parts of the story. More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great story really looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
it's been a while

so i had to reread all the chapters from the beginning. excellent work, i'll definitely be watching for more...

i do have one question though... wasn't he supposed to pick up cindy?

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
Keep on keeping on!

You finally have me totally hooked on this story. I keep looking for Tyche to get involved with him once more. It would fit her persona, as perceived in later Hellenistic Mythology; i.e, Luck, fortune and, finally, prosperity! It continues to be a Five Star effort.

JerkStoleMyNameJerkStoleMyNameabout 13 years ago
Riveting

The torturous wait we were forced to endure was entirely worth the agony. Thank you for telling such an amazing story. The anticipation for the next installment is almost too much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I can not agree more

I can not agree more with all the previous comments Excellent, but please faster as it is taking too long between installments.

willduprewilldupreabout 13 years ago
yet another great story...

this story is great so far! you are one of those writers whom I read the stories more for their creative plots than the sex scenes (not that I would wish the sex scenes to be gone either). and like Moms Bed, I'm hoping the next installment comes sooner rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fan-damn-tastic!

What a great story. Please don't make your oh so loyal readers wait so long for the next installments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Welcome back

It seemed like you had finished the story, so it is great to see another chapter.

Your story brings me dreams of what my life would be like if I was sent back in time, and I thank you for all the fun that brought.

Now I'm left wondering where the story will go next, but I won't even try to guess. Anticipation is more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Whew!

As others noted here, I knew I wouldn't appreciate your long-awaited chapter 6 as much it deserved unless I re-read all that came before. So I did and found it even better than I'd remembered. Your writing is always crisp and pleasurable but this story is more - apparently feeding a fantasy I didn't even know I had. And that's saying something.

Thank you for returning to such fertile ground. I've really enjoyed every word of it.

pawwriterpawwriterabout 13 years ago
Really amazing chapter

I didn't realize when this story started months ago that it would turn out so good. I wish I could rate it higher than a 5. It has got to be one of the best stories on Lit. When he gets back to real time it can only get better. I will EAGERLY await the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A Strong Writer

How many of us, if we lost years of history of our creative endeavors, could come back as strong or stronger afer we got over the agony of the loss? JoeDreamer definitely has risen from the ashes of his toasted hard drive, and delivered an installment in this series that was worth the wait.

Bravo!

SoCalCynic

zdhavingfunzdhavingfunalmost 13 years ago
great story

Excellent story, a welcome interaction between human emotion and passionate story telling. The sex ain't half bad either.

Looking forward to following chapters, please don't let us wait to long.

leoguyleoguyalmost 13 years ago
One of the best

I love a good story and this one is creative, exciting, and really interesting. I am bothered by all the typo's and wrong words even though they don't change the story.

Please keep up the good work and give us more.

masque83masque83almost 13 years ago

Joe, you've accomplished writing a story that is truly astounding. Great characters and you've even managed to the them into a story about 2 of my most favorite things; time traveling back to high school and the Greek pantheon. Thank you for writing it and I hope you continue the saga

stealthstonegraystealthstonegrayalmost 13 years ago
Loved it!!!

More, please!

Great story line. Believable main guy. Easy to understand when he is confused/why he is confused.

oh.....to be able to have a second chance to do things differently.

more. please.

....stealth

catdragoncatdragonalmost 13 years ago
looking forward for the next chapter

more!

RedbeakRedbeakalmost 13 years ago
This is as far as I go.

In the earlier chapters there was the makings of a really good piece of work here, but this mystical shit has taken over and ruined the whole story. It's turned into a never-ending mythological soap. Time to pull the plug.

0649d0649dalmost 13 years ago
kinda agree with Redbeak below, but to a lesser extent

I'd say I'm done if you're going to write more, because honestly I can't see how it can end better than you just ended it in this chapter. It doesn't mean I won't read what you have to write but I doubt I'm gonna stick around to find out. I WILL have a read of your other stories though. It's just that you started off this story well but I grew lost and became as disenchanted as your male lead character, hah

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago
great series

i have enjoyed this series since the first chapter, didn't like the chapter with the rape that much but it was part of the story so i kept reading. this chapter was great and personally i kinda think that trying to continue the story will most likely produce an ending i wont like as is what happens with most series ive read. however, i feel that atleast another chapter will be needed before this story feels complete.

rated 5 on all chapters so far just because i enjoy your writing it keeps me much more entertained than most other stories on this site, most just end up ruining a good story with a bad end but others are just bad to start with.

keep writing cant wait to see what comes next even if it does turn out badly

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Series!!

I agree it kinda went off the deep end there with the Greek mythology but honestly, I just couldn't stop reading.

I love the little twists that add spice to the dish.

Great stuff...cant wait for the next chapter.

combustiblemonkeycombustiblemonkeyover 12 years ago

this story is fucking epic please continue

saidinbalefiresaidinbalefireover 12 years ago

Awesome story! Cant wait for the next chapter

wwwreadcomwwwreadcomover 12 years ago
How long

Before I can read the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It continues!

thank you for continuing the story in 2011. I am sure you are very busy, but you have added to the story in a meaningful way. I liked the introspective tying up of the death metaphor, but the banter between characters is what keeps me reading all your stories.

thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please finish the story

please finish the story

BT46BT46over 12 years ago

Excellent story, please do continue/finish this. Your ability to tie into greek mythology whilst simultaneously making it your own has been really well done and gives it a really fresh fun feeling.

Radar9999Radar9999over 12 years ago
Keep up the good work.

Easily one of the best stories on Literotica. The combinations of insight, lust, humor, and introspectiveness has me coming back for more. MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lost it

You lost me, especially since the rape scene, but I tried to give it another chance. But its to long and sad and dramatic. Try something simple.

Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great start, but thats all.

the concept was great and i enjoyed the story till that rape and all. it was kind of unnecessary but i guess thats my own openion. I enjoyed the story till the rape scene and even gave the next chapter a try but its just not my cup of tea and i am forced to leave it. Again nice story and all, just not to my liking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

A nice story! Voted 5. But recommend spell and grammar checking. It is annoying to have reread a sentence because of missing characters or missing words or doubled words (in wrong place). Seems often you started in one style and changed mind during it, but did not rewrite existing parts properly.

kennyboy25kennyboy25about 11 years ago
Epic

You are a very talented writer. I highly enjoy your story. I have read all of your story and cannot wait for more. Thank you for sharing your world with us.

Fighting41Fighting41almost 11 years ago
Please Joe

May we have some more?

deJay_13deJay_13almost 11 years ago
PROOFREADING!

Good story, interesting but a bit overwritten.

Please find a good proofreader and grammarian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well, I've managed to get this far with this story

but that was it for me when Artemis appeared. Not because of her specifically, it's just that she was the drop that spilled the cup. Forget sex scenes and romance - all of those are top notch, hot and steamy - but it's just that I have had the problem of you making gods seem like the worst kind of bullies that get away with it just because they can. And the human is just their toy. For instance, the scene of the previous chapter, the one with Aphrodite, was hideous for me, and despite it being actually pretty hot and pretty well written sex scene, I couldn't view it as anything but violation, and it was a major turn-down.

Things like those were grinding my gears all this time. Perhaps you really did want to show it as a bad thing, and would address it in some subsequent chapter, but you're sure taking your sweet time. And I'm not wasting any more of mine.

vladdracul85vladdracul85about 9 years ago
amazing

chapter 7 and 8?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

fuck this shit. I'm done. if you want to read a good doover story there are many on storiesonline. this one sucks. big time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

I commented on ch.1 with the same tutle, lol oops. But really, I love this story and look forward to seeing what happens next. I'll check out some of your other stories while I wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great writing

I am totally into the story and enjoying every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

disturbing and intriguing and confusing

i almost quit after last chapter didn't make any sense with the rapes and where nothing was explained. i especially cant say i care about tara and john like i used to cuz first of all they are just pawns and not really people. but also the bond you were building was just shit all over and then she just moved on to ronny and he spent six months completely ignoring her not even being friends so its not like they matter... but he "thinks" like she is important. actions not words punky boy, actions not words.

thats why its disturbing and confusing cuz you seem to think we should believe that a nineteen yr old girl is just gonna be ok with all this shit. plus he went nuts in a week (the first one) but he's just an alky over 6 mons as he shuts out the world she is ok with him being all alone and drinkng himself to death but she supposed to really care... dude, this is just a train wreck.

i still want things to work out with tara and john, but honestly i won't be bothered if it doesn't work out but the big background end of the world thing is kinda cool so i'll keep reading.

LwcbyLwcbyalmost 4 years ago
Started out good and completely went to s***

What happened with Angelo and mrs. C? Why destroy Tara and Johnny's relationship why let Tara date Ronnie you totally f***** this chapter up it's the worst yet the only reason I'm still reading this is to see if this s*** can grow a mushroom and actually turn half way f****** decent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Unbelievable

I read sci-fi and fantasy all the time. I read tentacle sex and just-cow romances. That being said, wtf is up with Tara declaring her love for John and then dating Ronnie? What was the point? What was up with the gratuitous rape(s)? It didn’t adnvance the plot (that I could see). And honestly I don’t see John’s reactions as being very realistic either.

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardover 2 years ago

So, you spent the first chapters setting up MC with his soul-mate (according to her), have her gang raped by priests, and then she hooks up with some other guy while taking a break to "get over her rape".

Sorry man, but this story fell apart hard, in a really bad way.

I've skimmed over the next few chapters and their comments and there doesn't seem to be anything that will redeem the story. This is where I bail.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

You lost me in the needlessly complex meandering mess of this chapter. There is a phrase “throwing in the kitchen sink…” that is used to describe over the top add on complexity. That phrase certainly applies here. This chapter reminds me of being in a passenger jet bored to tears circling the airport for hours in a seemingly unending holding pattern. It goes on and on with one gratuitous sex scene after another while the metanarrative seems to stall out completely. I find myself wanting to find out what happens to Tara and Tyler; but the snails pace progression is becoming simply unendurable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I enjoyed this story. I like the characters and enjoy their interactions. Keep up the nice work, please.

bigurnbigurnabout 1 year ago

Other than the conversation with Gaia, this chapter was a lost cause. You have John humping away on some mysterious island and Tara hooked up with this Ronnie dude. That's not how the concept of soulmates, usually works. 3 stars is being generous.

golasgilgolasgilabout 1 year ago

This was a great premise that went off the rails. It's now "let's meet every female Greek god and confuse the shit out of the reader". In the end it's your story but this has spiralled out of control to the point that it's unreadable for me.

I'd love to read this story where the gods are not part of it. It was interesting then.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

I enjoyed this chapter. Not sure about Tara humping away with Ronnie though!!!

inka2222inka222210 months ago

Between the dude cheating on Tara with some hot chick (of course she cheated on her husband, all the while yelling about how she "loved" him, because greek gods were just as useless, psychopathic and evil as the worst possible human, except for Hephaestes); and between the soft in the head idiot starting to somehow not hate Hera bitch (because the cheating whore is his "friend" despite not actually condemning the crimes), this was the worst chapter so far. Hopefully this isn't the way the rest of the story goes.

LacastrianLacastrian6 months ago

I'm shocked at how much you ruined John's romance with Tara

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hebe is a likeable character but with John and Tara's sleeping with others I dont believe their soulmates and this story would be better without the Gods.

lemonsqueezielemonsqueezie2 months ago

Why the fuck is Tara dating Ronny all of a sudden? This story is going off the rails..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous