All Comments on 'Straight Guys Can Fuck Ch. 4'

by Darksider

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
another fantastic story!

just as HOT as the previous one!!! I came 2 times,, and I am female!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
hot stuff

this is just the sexiest story .. i got so wet reading it .. hope to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep it up

Oh bloody hell, this is hot stuff.

keep writing, i want more, MORE I TELL YOU!

I liked the chapter with the sister's friends in best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

WOW... thats fucking hot I came so Hard i hit the monitor and covered my keyboard... and my girl friend came so hard her body shook.. we want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
ohgod.

This made me wish I was a man and that I was fucked like that.

Honestly I'm female and this series has made me cum multiple times. WRITE MORE PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loved it!

Awesome sex scene! Loved the way he just told him it was time to fuck and then bent him over so he came on his own face!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Whoaly fuck!!!!!

damn, Ryan sounds so fucking hot, I wish I was in marks ... Well he's in the nude LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So fucking hot!!!

That was so fucking hot that I pulled out my double headed vibrator and pounded the fuck outta my pussy and ass.... Give us more.. Fuck you made me cum good & hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sexy

reading this story really urned me on my cock wa hard and oozing pre cum, shame i was on my own......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW!1

THAT WAS SO FUCKING HOT. REALY GREAT STORY. I'M SO HARD RIGHT NOW. I WANT TO GET FUCK LIKE THAT!!! (and i'm straight)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
GREAT

Last year my best friend and me found gay porn on my older sister's computer. We noticed that the boys in the videos liked and enjoyed their action so we had the idea to find out how gay sex feels. We were both 18 that time and already had a few girls. We said to each other that we would only try gay sex for one time. The sex was so damned good that we don't can and don't want to stop our sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

WOW!! that story was hot!! What was it Ryan used on his cock? I really want some

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So fucking hot!!!! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Ryans POV!

I love your entire story and the writing is excellent! I think if we could all read from Ryans point of view it would be even better! Just to get some insight on what Ryan was thinking since he was the more "straight" one and also the one starting all the sexual encounters!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot

That was so fucking hot I really wanted to be in that story!! ( I am straight) that is how good your story is!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Friends

wish they were my friend so I could suck his big cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

more, more, more plz....with more begging and worship of muscles and cock

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
holy fuck

I would worship his giant cock for him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

My god these stories are so hot. I want more you need to write more. Please please please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
submission into a slut

becoming an old submissive bottom for a group of horney men is hot nothing like being the totally submissive bottomE3EB

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OMG

Wow. I am straight, but my cock is soooo hard right now. Maybe I need to find my own bestfriend and see what happens. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm a girl but this gets me sooo hot... I have two markers shoved up my pussy right now and it's not enough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ryan's POV and Ryan as Bottom

Damnnn this series kept me squirting out white juices and hard rock like hell. Wish I could make my cousin or best friend do this and well, YOU WRITE SO WELL AND I WANNA HERE MORE ABOUT THIS SERIES DAMN YOU'RE GIFTED.

Let's all see the point of view of Ryan and him as a bottom. Or a chapter where they exchange fucking each other. That would be so lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Anon, Ryan has bottomed many times in this story? He’s been fucked by Mark many times, by the police officer on the beach and by several of Mark’s older sister’s friends at the house party. And probably many other times that we haven’t heard about. I laughed that someone referred to Ryan as the “more straight” one. Not sure how that is as he sucks, fucks, kisses, rims, swallows, and bottoms at every opportunity. Not any more straight than Mark, I’d say. I didn’t like this chapter’s “new” Ryan with even a bigger cock and a demeaning dominant personality. These two are best friends and have always had a sweet mutual relationship. This dom/sub stuff seemed out of place and off-putting to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous