All Comments on 'From A to Z Ch. 03'

by Chiara23

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
How many Ch 2 are their

Ch 2 word for word. after 6 days, or so, you could have posted ch 3 !!

Good story hope to see the real ch 3 sooooon.

LoneStarRiderLoneStarRideralmost 13 years ago
good stuff!!!!

There is nothing wrong with this writing. Dealing with emotional trauma is NOT an overnight thing. I like the story, and I hope/presume that you have a ch.04 waiting in the wings.

Chiara23Chiara23almost 13 years agoAuthor
Why I made the old chapter two chapter three

For those of you who read my original chapter two this is essentially the same story with some minor changes. The new chapter two fills in some gaps that were evident in this story and ties this chapter to chapter one more closely. I am sorry if people are disappointed that I have done this. I just felt that the story flowed better with the chapters changing like this. I am working on a fourth chapter and will post it soon. Thank you to all my readers and I hope you enjoy my work. As always I appreciate any and all comments from my readers, be they positive or negative. I know I am not the best author in the world and I write primarily for my own enjoyment. If others enjoy my work as well then I am very glad and know that I have done what I have set out to do.

As always Hugz and kisses,

Chiara

JensensloverJensensloveralmost 13 years ago

I think it's a good story, if a bit rushed. I don't see how the rewrite you did for chapter 2 fills in spots. I, personally didn't see the point in changing or adding the few things you did, I guess what everyone who has asked about the 6 month gap between chapter 1 & 2 is we'd like to know what happened, we know she's been seeing a therapist, but it jumped from them going for coffee to 6 months later, no in between. I would have liked a bit more of the story before what you wrote for chapter 2.

I also don't like Zack's sister, so what if she is an ER nurse? she should have shown some more respect for Adele and let her show her scars in her own time.

ZeonvisionZeonvisionover 12 years ago
Beautiful

I told you I'm a sucker for love stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChiara23@Chiara23
651 Followers
Struggling writer, stay-at-home mom, amateur wildlife photographer, Star Wars Geekgirl, and culinary mad scientist. *** UPDATE May 31, 2023*** I hate to say it, but I am retired from Literotica as a writer, for the foreseeable future unless I can find something or someone wh...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES