All Comments on 'Vanara Ch. 01'

by Batrachiarch

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Cant wait till chapter 2!

DormDadDormDadover 12 years ago
Ch 2?

I got to the end and thought that it was an odd ending to the chapter. Please do not take this wrong but and editor would correct the errors that were scattered throughout the story. This story has potential-keep writing. I look forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hard to say but....

...I think my favorite part about this story is the fact that it has Ch.01 in the title. Very imaginative, hope this is the beginning for a long series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I like the story so far. Hopefully in the next chapter she'll learn to control her tentacles better and keep her human appearance so that she isn't taken to a lab or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was a fantastic piece of TF fiction. The pacing built to an amazing level. The setting was well-crafted, though it felt like the main character did not have as much definition as the world around her. With the ending appearing as though her body was overcome by the transformation/dead, the potential for other characters' interactions with the designer drug is very broad.

I would suggest being careful with an overly-cliched approach such as having her wake up and have full control over the new appendages/hide them from view based on the incredible potency of the drug hinted at in the framing.

There was a good deal of showing, but near the end as she was trying to balance herself it felt like there was more telling going on. This made visualizing the scene far more difficult than the other parts of the story as you put us into her mind.

Absolutely ecstatic at the potential for future chapters, and I hope you add more interaction with the substance as this and other stories come into being.

semaj2318semaj2318over 12 years ago
Please write more!

This is awesome! I can't wait to see more!

Corpse_riderCorpse_riderover 12 years ago
Who needs tapeworm when you've got tentacles?

A slow starter this one, with, I feel, more backstory than necessary, but once the story got going it was worth the read. Some good descriptive writing in this, and the last line was very strong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Whether or not you decide to continue the story with Kate, you have created a nice little universe to play with. I am really looking forward to what may happen next.

XamCottonXamCottonover 12 years ago

Great story. I look forward to seeing where you take this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I've re-read this one chapter about 5 times in the span of two hours now. I seriously, seriously love it. Please keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delightfully different

Loved it, please continue the work

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

You've got something going with this. The cliffhanger ending requires me to read the next chapter (a pleasant task, I admit).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous