All Comments on 'Shocked and Surprised Ch. 03'

by deadeye_76

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I forgot

I think I read a similar story where the wife talked her husband into doing things like that but I forgot if it was the beginning of the end of their marriage or the beginning of a new phase. It seems here the effect of shock/surprise isn't over yet and he seems willing to "help" her, but if I was him I would be very careful. Power is sometimes difficult to handle within boudaries.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago
So far, so great!

I really enjoyed this episode, it was really a great and sexy surprise. I'm still having some unanswered questions about her "stripper lessons" and hope, you'll tell more about it before continueing to the next step. I do enjoy that there are boundaries and I'm curious how far this will go. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
still looks a bit strange

she insists on : I hope it did not destroy our monogamous relationship.

but does he like that she is doing the same when one of the other husbands have their birthday and how monogamous is stripping in front of somebody else and get fingerfucked, nipples sucked and wanking....? of course Bill Clinton sees it differently but I guess not everybody is Bill Clinton, you agree on that.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 12 years ago
Liked it!

But when is our intrepid birthdayboy going to figure out that the other husbands or boyfriends got a stripshow too? And who if any groped her pussy ? Hmmm ... Trouble in paradise?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Great stuff

And I think there's more.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 8 years ago
A True Loving Wife

For a change a true loving wife who loves her husband deeply and wants him to be happy.

I look forward to reading more about this loving couple.

A really good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeadeye_76@deadeye_76
1666 Followers
You can ask me anything... I don't have to answer, but I usually will. I love the stories and the exchanges on here. Any suggestions to my stories are welcome. I'll listen to anything, even dribble since the delete button is so handy. I'm in my 60s now, stay in shape with biki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES