All Comments on 'Henry'

by llieno

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wimp

I really hate these wimp husband stories....fine if the fetish is sharing..and the wife is into cock, but why do you authors always make the husband into some wimp pussy.....there are all sorts of equalizers out there that would take care of "Henry" and allow Mark to remain a man...instead you make him into a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Wow that was amazing I did not know a human being could sink as low into the gutter as you have, well done carry on the good work. It helps me sleep at night knowing people like you exsist in real life and horror movies and stories are just kids play when compared to your stories and your lifestyle.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
ruff

this one is a little too much for me, i do not want to be degraded like that

i enjoy gettin plesure from using black cock to please me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

The idea of a voluptuous 'mature' slut wife being hard fucked by big black cock is great, but all the farting and the shit eating and the abuse was too much. I was turned off the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

you can have grotesque and humiliating role play,but bad hygiene,scat and water sports are a straight buzz kill !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DisgustingShit

You took it too far. All the farting and shit eating, and piss ruined the story. How does this shit turn you on?

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 12 years ago
ATTENTION AUTHORS

CHECK OUT THE STORIES PROFILE ON A SITE CALLED SLUTWIVES.COM TO SEE IF YOUR WORKS ARE POSTED WITHOUT PERMISSION.

I SAW MANY NAMES I RECOGNIZED FROM LIT.COM

i HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED LAURA AND MANU TO LET THEM KNOW. iF YOU FIND YOUR WORKS LET THEM KNOW TOO.

PTBzzzz

Please list this on other comments to make sure everyone is notified

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
more!

write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hight of sick minds

O it's extremely sick minded people's story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

Hope there's a part 2.Make her get involved with some more dirty black men &service some black women also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
plagiarized?

Is this plagiarized or republished?

Not worth the trouble of reading or writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Vile

Sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
UGH!!!!!!

what could have been a very good story, ended up disgusting, to put it bluntly GRAP. what woman or husband would ever allow something like that. I am surprised they allowed it to be on here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
man!!!!!!

you (HAD) a great storie what the fuck piss and shit ,, dude not fucken cool nasty what the fuck!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WE need more if this story , Please!!

Most white men would love a women like Jackie for a wife !! please write more!!

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeealmost 7 years ago
Wish It was Us

This is such a hot, hot story. The whole series of how Jackie was seduced into going from a nice, normal housewife to a slut for black cock who craves humiliation and punishment is tremendously arousing. I wish my wife and I could experience this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

you loser wimp writer in real life and Don't have a dick to act like a man loser. . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous