All Comments on 'Cέrμləan Circles'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
FantasticJackFantasticJackabout 12 years ago
He's Back!

It's good to see Phil again. I was beginning to wonder if his Succubae had finally drained him dry. I have very much enjoyed this whole storyline. Please continue to write this story, as I will continue to enthusiastically read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Heck yeah

I do so enjoy 4th wall breakage. Also tentacles are always fun!

Thank you for posting and don't be a stranger :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I really enjoyed that they know we're reading

Breaking that 4th Dimensional wall really brings us into the story. It's like an adult version of Fantasia, and we're all Bastion waiting to name the Childlike Empress (hopefully not Moonchild, WTF).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great

Enjoyed immensely

SeedeeBeetooSeedeeBeetooabout 12 years ago
Glad to see Phil!

Thanks for this wonderful little story! It's good to see Phil again and to see that your imagination for ultra-sexy demons is in full-swing! You remain a tremendous inspiration for me in this genre or writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Phil comes back

its great to see Phil in action again. I hope we can see more action between Phil and Verde. And also Cerulea. She seems like a nice cute succubus.

utj85utj85about 12 years ago

I always love your succubus summoning-related stories. I still think the best ones are where Phil develops his warlock skills, so I enjoyed this one thoroughly. Thanks, and keep writing great fiction!

jonmartin22jonmartin22almost 12 years ago
ace!

Awesome to see you back wrriting on here MEH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That was fantastic! More please!

I enjoy many aspects of your stories, from your perfect grammar to your spectacular use of imagery. You also create the most interesting plots with the shortest stories. Please make more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Returned to the fold

You artful fourth wall breaker you. I am so glad to see you back, I thought your account had died, along with a number of other exceptionally good non-human writers who have gone dark as of late. Nice extension to the summoning *0* series, can this be considered summoning 203?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You are truly a master of your craft! This was so delightful!

And I do hope that Ctenylla makes another appearance.. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her in the future!

lakutettigalakutettigaalmost 11 years ago
ctenylla!!!

phil gets all the action lmao

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where's Phil???

Definetly hoping your still writing the stories. They are amazing the best damn sexy sucubus stories I've seen in literotica!!

VersewritersiVersewritersiabout 10 years ago
Excellent

I like the fourth wall break you sneaked into there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I love your writing! Keep them cards 'n letters comin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I wish you had finished Phil's story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous