All Comments on 'An Affordable Insemination'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Same story different person

Atleast come up with something original, like the husband got her pregnant and now Eric and Amy are raising there kid!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
cut your losses divorce her and let her go live with amy and eric

you have the evidence of adultry and her pregnancy with another mans baby. its their word against yours, she is a bitch and a slut fucking a worthless piece of trash with no real excuse. Of course you could blow up the house with all three of them in it and do the world a good deed cleaning up the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dumb Story

No Im sorry a really dumb story What garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
LW or Cucksville?

WTF?? Are there any real LW stories or have the cucks taken over? In which case, make a new listing for these sick puppies so that I can avoid them.

Just tag them cuckers and I won't have to jump to the end to see if these twits are into creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
What the hell?

Eat her sweet nectar? Seriously, you sure he isn't trying to eat another mans cum?

This was seriously stupid and I feel my iq dropping just from reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Actually

Despite the Pavlov reaction of some commenters, this story is both believable and promising. This well-written story could be the base for several sequels in which both hubby and Sandy develop their reactions and make decisions. If Eric the slob wants to continue with Sandy, for example, what does she want and how will hubby react? How long will Amy accept any continuing relationship with her louse Eric and her sister? After all, any bady will still not be her child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
total garbage

another cuckhold story. what man would let another fuck his wire for two hours so she could get pregnant with his sperm... total bullshit let her use a turkey baster. now she may like to have sex again and again till this marriage is over.. sicko writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
IT'S TURKEY BASTER TIME

PURE HOG SWILL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Believable and promising?? As much a bullshit comment as the story.

What kind of a loser author writes this kind of trash?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

You post your story, 1 star is voted without reading the story. The tags are enough to make me not read your stories just go to the end where the voting is and press that 1 star rating. I don't care how many creampies you eat or how many bastards your whore drops out of her gaping cunt. it's your fetish and you have to live with it like all the other real out in the open cucks. You should really tell your freinds what a cuckold you are, the same goes for all the real cucks that defend these stories, tell the world how useless they are to humankind. Willing cuckolds serve no purpose in life and so evolution should find a way to dispose of them, slowly and painfully.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
Re the last post.

There are some strange folk on Lit. Strange and deranged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
lame

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
"1 star without reading"

must be Random, he proudly proclaims he votes 1 w/o reading, absolutely no fucking life whatsoever to troll stories and vote 1 and leave a comment. Pathetic.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
hit and run

story tells nothing of any worth...so the wife will find a pig so attractive she would do it for pleasure? And hubby who obviously doesn't like it will just sit there for hours and then let him do it for a month? At least finish it,this goes nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Not a single intelligent person in this

story. Stupid people making stupid decisions. That makes everyone unlikable. You should have finished this in one chapter. This cliff-hanger makes the narrator seem even stupider than the wife and in-laws. IF he does not divorce her, then he deserves the humiliation he gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fucking crap

mindless pieces of meat, pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
brain dead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Erotic?

Only to braindead and jaded cuckolds that don't have sex anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Consider the author...

he freely admits to being bisexual, so this is probably a great fantasy for him. Stinks for us... but we can always move on to the next story. I just wish I could vote negative numbers...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

If you don't like the story or the author don't read it! It is JUST A STORY! JFC some of you folks needs to get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
NO, NO, NO..........

Why couldn't you have said no and not written this piece of shit.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

If you do not like the story stop reading and push only the 1 (one) star! If you like it push the 5 (five) star. If the story is not disgusting but it is not my cup of tea I do not push anything. I recommend others this tactic only push 5 or 1 stars. However I like those reader buddies who have already read the story and from their comment know what kind of story and I can avoid to read it. Thank you for the not OTHER PERSONAL OFFENDER COMMENTER BUDDIES to predigest many disgusting story for others!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Admit it Duna, you're in correspondence with that fuckwit JohnDoh! aren't you?

whose earlier comment, (which isn't RHinSC, for two reasons; 1. He's man enough to leave his handle. 2. He's got a dry sense of humor(pretty harsh admittedly)), is typical of his endless trolling of Literotica. Leaving the same negative comments again and again ad nauseum.

Duna, there are plenty of stories on LW that deserve critisicism and praise and all scores inbetween. Take off your increasingly grimy spectacles and give them a clean.

your friend,

witless.

Now I'm going to read the story. There isn't any boy gay stuff in there, Licyou?? I won't vote if there is, or might even vote you low.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 12 years ago
Pretty lame knock-oof

The story, such as it is, was a very lame knock off of Neil Anthony's "<I>The Gravid Contract</I>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Dear friend witless you don't appear to have signed in with your username does that make you less a man? All you did is troll duna and someone called johndoh who is he by the way?

GizmorGizmorabout 12 years ago
Insemination :-)

Why do these people read something that they don't like? Just like sticking the finger in the fire an wondering why it burns. I for one enjoyed your story and am waiting for the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
poor Gizmor

Welcome to the land of the closet cuckold: guys who get a little stiffy reading cuck stories but feel shame so post a negative "denial" comment to fool themselves.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 12 years ago
This is actually very humorous, it's a well written parody.

I hope...Amy was hilarious, good characterization.

five stars. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
how inventive - NOT - - And sick YES

So this excites you eh writer. Drowning puppies probably really gets you off.<P>

Speaking of sick puppies - this wasn't erotic but it must excite a few numb labidos by the comments. Those are the jaded that only can get it up by a sordid fetish.<P>

Gets you the attention you seek tho eh.

acdd123acdd123about 12 years ago
Superb - looking forward to ch 2

Ignore the criticsm, this was excellent.

AfoojaAfoojaabout 12 years ago
Hey not bad

Plain and simple, I liked it. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Speaking of closet cuckolds

How did drowning puppies enter your depraved mind? Did that seriously occur to you cucky? Because the rest of us sane people don't read a sex story and suddenly that shit pops into our heads. Seek help cuckboy.

36b736b7about 12 years ago
...and so???

So what happens next? Although well written with good pace it's left me feeling unsatisfied - coitus interuptus :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More impregnation please

We need many more impregnation stories involving cheating wives like this. Excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another closet-queer cuckold writer

How in hell is this LW? Just write Gay stories, sausage sucker.

Damm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damm?

Not familiar with that term cuckboy, sounds like you were trying to say "damn" but were giving your boyfriend a hummer and stretched out that last "m" a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
3 stars

do not stop writing. I do read your stories and occasionally comment.

You wrote 3 stories in a rather short time span. if i were you i would leave them as a draft to ripen on paper and in my mind for a while.

This story is like a screenplay for a short straight-to-the-point porn film. It could be more convincing though and still full of desire, lust and yes out-of-ordinary love.

Wife's character was never developed.

You do have some strange readers who keep reading your stuff although they hate it or do they? Why do they read Loving Wives if they expect those wives to be faithful? You can't choose to watch Japanese Incest Porn and then bitch it is sickening... Then you watch it again & again & bitch even more. Hello!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wrong category

Lit really needs a straight cuck category so I can stop reading this garbage by accident. Thanks for ruining my evening... but what I read of the story was really well written.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyalmost 12 years ago
I read and ...

then read the comments. Wow. . .

I stumbled across the link in one of the forums of Lit., and took a chance on the story, without knowing the content. The more I read the more I enjoyed the mental struggle the man was making and it was somewhat believable. I know families have done this, so that is what makes it believable. I think the tale was well written and though not everyone's cup of tea it still deserved a five from me, because it left me curious as to what would happen next. I would have loved to have read what happened behind the closed door and honestly that's the only thing I'd have changed about this and probably why so many folks hate it - you didn't show the dirty stuff that would have really got them wet and aching. ;) Thanks for the story and write what you want to write, in the end that's what matters. ~ Red

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh quit your damned whining you little babies.

If you didn't realize this was a hotwife story, you are an idiot. The title screams it. Affordable Insemination, As in artificial insemination that is very expensive. How do you get it to be affordable? Find a willing guy to do the inseminating Nothing like opening you pie hole and showing how stupid you really are. Again, if you didn't know this was a hotwife story, you are stupid. Just go slash your wrists and rplease do not reproduce.

And hey, here's another clue for you idiots. Just go to the last page, this one only has one page, and look at the tags. The tags will tell you what to expect in the story. Look at the little shaded spot right above the Report a Bug Section. It says, "Tags for this story." Well fucking hit me over the head and call me Sally...tags...and the first one says cuckold. Now, don't you feel stupid?

Idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Anonymous-quit your damn whining

You get out of the wrong side of bed or maybe wife didn't give you any last night. Maybe she made you lick up her lovers leavings. Don't that just gripe your ass, all that whining, works both ways you know. If it isn't the cucks whining about the non-cucks it's the non-cucks whining to the writer for writing a piece of trash. Now don't that just gripe your ass. As if your ranting is going to change anything.LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dumber than a stump

Both this story and the husband. We're supposed to believe that the husband gave no thought to the fact that getting his wife pregnant might take awhile or a few tries?

And what about living with his wife for the next 9 months? And what if she has a problem caring the child to term? He would have been better off paying to have Amy implanted with a fertilized egg from his wife. What about the rest of the family helping Amy? This whole story is so implausible it's laughable. What a crock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Story is good but needs more. How many times did they try? Did Hubby ever watch? Did they have good sex after impregnation?? Maybe is these questions are answered, the haters will back off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hate wimps

Should make the hubby beat his ass and divorce her

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Simple equasion...

...no balls....no kids! This site no longer is "loving-wives" but "cuckies corner": More than 75% of all stories published here als cuckold-worship.

Let´s move on to sites that deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pizz poor

wifes a slut just wanted to fuck eric

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Make another chapter

What happens does she get pregnant? Or does she just keep fucking him?

rodavrodavover 10 years ago
He should fuck Amy Also

It would just be fair that he and Amy would be encourage to fuck also instead of just waiting outside in the living room.

rixelsrixelsover 10 years ago
How Sad

It is hard to fathom that there are readers that get off on this willing cuckold drivel. Almost as believable as the husband saying, "Sandy, I know you love the smell of napalm in the morning, but are you sure I need to coat myself with it? I really should have told her not to strike and toss that match."

slobberslobberover 10 years ago
great story!!

I enjoyed every word of your story and thought it was well written. It always puzzles me why others read the story and then leave all the nasty comments? If you ain't into fantasizing about your wife getting knocked up by someone else you won't like it. I'm not into gay stories so I don't waste my time reading them and writing nasty comments. I hope you write more stories like this one. Often what is erotic to one is disgusting to another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wrong choice

If they'd just used the turkey baster method this could have all been avoided.

rixelsrixelsabout 10 years ago
First Time

This is the first time for me to call a story a steaming pile of shit. Licyou69 has taken an interesting idea and turned it into a well written waste of time. I do tank the author for making it short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
i want more…….

keep writing…...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Read

I liked your story & dont care about what the others say, continue this as a series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

continue this as a series .... a long one.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
Don't pay attention to the hate anonymous replys

Most of them are the same three or four people commenting over and over again.

Its rather sad they don't have a life beyond harassing writers they disagree with.

I rather liked your story and wish you could write a sequel to it. I really want to see the husband try to convince the wife maybe she shouldn't do this after all only for her to do it anyways and to cut the husband off completely.

Also I like to see maybe Sandy and Eric get so much out of it that it eventually makes Amy jealous. Mad enough to take her aggression out by verbally torturing 'Sandy's Husband'.

Getting off topic a little I have to ask this one thing - what is the husband's name - you know the narrator's name? I searched for an indicator. With first person perspective stories you either have the narrator tell us his name at the beginning of the story or you have another character call him by name when speaking to him. That is the inherit problem with first person stories. You have to find a clever way of telling us the narrators name.

For now I will refer to Sandy's husband's (the narrator) name as Mike.

Like I said maybe Amy gets so jealous over Sandy and Eric physical relationship despite the good intentions that she starts mind-fucking Mike's emotional well being.

Maybe, as the story progresses, she slowly seduces Mike only to call him worthless before they fuck because he has so small a dick in comparison to Eric that she can't in good conscious lower her standards.

There is so many possibilities.

Thanks for the read,

John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

I loved it! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
want to hear more

is their sex hotter than the first one

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
johnstang2, if i were u

Get a DNA test

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 9 years ago
An Affordable Insemination continues?

I wanna see how far this arrangement will go. Very hot.

arch3rarch3rabout 9 years ago

please continue this story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1*

Another fucking wimp ass cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wimpass

Another fucked up useless wimp crap.

NoRules69NoRules69almost 9 years ago
I would have eaten her

I would have eaten her to reclaim her as mine, and to prove that I still love her, but also because I like cream-pie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Damn The Last Two Lines Killed It

I was hoping that in the coming weeks she would be proven to be pregnant..but not by Eric...but by her husband. Now if she continues to prostitute herself to Eric, it would serve as justice that she be pregnant by her husband. But I see Eric making demands that no one but Eric can touch Sandy. I

It would also be fitting if Amy and Sandy's husband got together and Amy got pregnant. But I can tell from the fact that Sandy's husband has been unnamed that he is not going to be a major character in this story. Just another wimpy cuckold. I am not sure this story can be redeemed with a second chapter. As it is, asshole Eric is set up to be the hero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
stupid creepy story.

Hope writer gets cockold like he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
dumb

dumb 1 stat or maby 1/2 he should of been banging his sister-in law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i totally got tricked

I thought that the mc would impregnate his sister in law but he gets cuckolded! Fuuuck that pissed me off I scrolled down hoping for amy and the mc to get together but instead i get

"Honey, Eric wants to keep doing this every day until we are sure that I am pregnant."

Now I'm depressed... fuck you eric go die in a fucking ditch and mc divorce your fucking wife that dumb bitch then go kill herself for even contemplating any of this.

Side note I dont mean the author kill themselves. They write i read whatever but I'd like an ending where the mc leaves the wife gets with the younger sister and takes the kids with him. I refuse to believe this dumbass whore of a wife doesn't know they can inseminate her with his seed with out a doctor or sex. That cheating bitch wanted to have sex with eric

For once a revenge on being cuckolded for fucking once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WIFE'S NEW COCK

Should have made sure the wife was firtile before the event, rather remiss of Sandy and would only be the once

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A serious plot hole.

I though not explaining how the husband was not getting his wife pregnant was a plot hole. If husband was not sterile by some means, there would be no way to know who the father of any child was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Come on complainers.

Laugh a little! Can't you see the humor in this little ditty? Thanks to the author for the effort.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 8 years ago
Turkey Baster

Whatever happened to the good old turkey baster? Much better than a smug BiL who might (and DID) show Sweetie that Hubby isn't doing it all that well for her! And, yeah, the actual conception does NOT happen in the first three minutes after ejaculation! Hubby shoulda been offered his choice of another orifice or appendage by Sweetie.

Missing was any accounting of the kids in the house! Sweetie is clearly fertile, and her peak fertilization time is easy to determine, especially if she gets mittelschmerz

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sandy wanted it

I would like to hear what's in store for sandy what's up with husband hope you finest writing where this going to lead for cuckold hubby...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Say no

Any time a man or women should say "No", and doesn't they deserve to be "Losers". BOB R,

fisheronefisheronealmost 6 years ago
Defiled bed

Cigarette breath and cum stained sheets are to much. Sister could adopt or wife can use a Turkey baster. If he was that fertile, a baster would work, it has been done before. Now wife is enjoying a second cock and is going to carry another mans child. She isn't even doing cycle sex and is wanting to have sex daily till pregnant. So husband will most likely lose wife and kids to a thug of a brother in law. What I want to know is how sister and her husband can support a child of they are already asking for handouts. Also kids aren't going to live a grandparents for months, while they destroy two marriages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two Major Side Stories Missed

What a monumental bad story. An entire story and not once was Sandy's husband mentioned by name. Proves he was not important to the story.

The way I would have written it, while Eric and Sandy were engaged in sex, Amy and the unnamed husband would be having sex in the livingroom. Amy would find out later that her unnamed brother-in-law had succeeded in planting a baby in Amy, something Eric had not been able to do.

And Sandy would find out soon that she had, indeed, got pregnant that night; but not by Eric, but by her nameless husband. Amy would keep coming back to the nameless brother-in-law until she had seven children from him. Finally she had outdone her sister Sandy...seven children to Sandy's five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1*

Two marriages ruined!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yep

Agreed, either end it now or move out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
The cheating wife

The wife is enjoying sex with brother in law.it is not just a baby making procedure but a nasty sexual relationship and the genetous hubby is going to be cheated.i hated it

LiteraryLustLiteraryLustalmost 4 years ago
Plot hole lol

How about just making a baby for them and letting them adopt your kid that you made. You could still be a big part of the child’s life without her getting fucked by another guy. Just kidding I wished there was another chapter.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another ridiculous insemination story. Every single one sucks.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
I can't stand Eric and neither can my wife and most of her family.

But he agrees to let his wife fuck him? They all are dumber than a box of rocks. Two divorces soon, and Sandy keeps fucking the loser. The only time my wife will ever fuck another dude is after I'm dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

...what? So they can't afford to go to the doctor to get a check up, then why did they think they could have a kid in the first place? Also you just said this Eric guy was a drunk and can't hold down a job, why would anyone be this stupid to try to add a kid in this messed up situation?

I understand this is supposed to be porn logic, but come on! Is a little logic so hard to come up with/use? This scenario is garbage. How are we supposed to get into the story if you make zero effort to make it somewhat make sense.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

The fact that Sandy even considered the whole thing is discusting violating her vows by cheating and on top of that to make her husband a cuckold was just so wrong. Sandy and her husband should have said absolutely not, but it appears Eric has a huge cock and he probably ruined Sandy for her husband. I can see divorce right around the corner.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I would have enjoyed this one more if two things were changed. First, Eric should have been portrayed as a good deserving guy, and second, Amy should have given herself to her brother in law in exchange for the favor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just idiotic. Nothing about this is plausible as written. This is written for the closeted fags known as "cucks". The story is so bad that it should be deleted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Man I miss your stories...hope you post some new ones soon, if not wish you are happy doing whatever you are doing...

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Backyard breeding

This story is by no means as unlikely as some commentators have said. Several stories from real life come to mind.

Some years ago, there was a report of twins. One twin's husband was sterile. The cause was unstated. The other twin donated her husband's sperm to assist her sister. The story made the nightly news. Although not expressly stated, the intimation was that the insemination was accomplished through non - adulterous means. But of course, they were proper Bostonians.

In Missouri a man marketing his own sperm on the internet got nailed for child support to a lesbian couple raising a child conceived with his genetic material. The court reasoned that since the gentleman was not providing sperm through a licensed clinic, he could be the daddy.

A sister rents out her belly to her wealthy brother to produce offspring. It's an open arrangement. She gets yearly visitation. It's an interesting arrangement.

Affordable insemination is a well told story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the hottest stories I've read. Really hope you write a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - stupid cuck/wimp crap - I also gave you a one up above to make sure your average score would be lower for writing a stupid story like this one. I stopped reading where the cuckold husband told his wife to go ahead and fuck the brother in law. What a moron.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!

sf_operative63sf_operative63about 2 years ago

Just another cuck story

DOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just awful, start to finish

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

Holy shit I think you are the worst of the repressed homosexuals here who keep drooling over getting a BIG cock for themselves (gay writers are the ones who fixate on that Nancy, along with your cheer leading squad). And you prove the case of how mentally ill and basically an idiot you closeted boys are...women can only get pregnant a few days a month, I think its 6.

So basically you're an idiotic closet queen who wrote a truly dumb assed story. So glad you left your closet, found a good man to make an honest homo of you and you graciously left us behind.

BabygirlReignBabygirlReignalmost 2 years ago

Needed more. This was a bit lack lustre for me. Some more detail about the sex would have been great. The whole story lacked detail to get a better understanding of the characters. Needed to be longer with more build up.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

There are a number of "gifted husband" stories on LitRot. The wife wants her husband to fuck her sister/SIL/BFF/babysitter to restore their self confidence after a breakup/divorce/tragedy. This is gift from the wife, NOT the husband. He's getting a gift of strange pussy!

This story is mistitled. The gift here is not insemination; it is surrogacy, which is a gift from the wife AND the husband. Despite the screeching of the no exceptions anti-abortion crowd; childbirth IS many times more risky for the wife than abortion, so it is a gift not lightly offered. In this situation, no way, no how would I allow my wife to carry a child for an unemployed, alcoholic, lowlife cretin like Eric. The baby would probably put them on welfare, if they aren't already.

However, if the husband has a cuck fantasy, everything is OK/the story sucks.

I know of another story with gifted surrogacy; BigGuy33's "A Different Solution", but it sucks too, for different reasons. (It sucked WORSE in an earlier version.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and you caught the stress this causes well. 78% of couples that do this for others, end up divorced as i learned after my marriage failed.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

Should a woman being inseminated have sex with her husband?

The story presents an interesting concept. A woman undergoing insemination probably should avoid intercourse with her husband. If her husband has a low sperm count or defective sperm, his sperm might attack the healthy sperm. Still LIC presents an interesting concept. How will the spouse reat to insemination?

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Very bad Femdom agitprop idea. Go artificial or don’t go!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlicyou69@licyou69
1070 Followers
Just a horny older guy who likes women as life and sex partners, but also likes men as sex partners.