All Comments on 'Absolute Control'

by Effie100

Sort by:
  • 67 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Its good that it is

a fantasy....Otherwise you'd have to be in a mental institution NEVER TO SEE THE WORLD OUTSIDE again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Revenge

Knock her out, tie her down, rape her ass violently with her new toy, and then make the bitch pay to have it removed. Then sue for divorce on grounds of cruelty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Chastity Belt

Can picture the unit but there was no mention of how he'd urinate and on occasion cleanse himself. Sure wished Fiona would have performed a little foreplay on Peter's steel cock with her mouth though. I love the way your mind works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WHAT A BITCH!!

I feel that she was cruel and unjust....i would rather have my man be who he is...why treat a man like a robot, if you are not happy with what you married then let him go and let him find someone who wishes his cock in her...I did not like this story it was stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Creatively sadistic

It bends reality a bit to be sure, but it's very creative and quite sensual for those with fantasies of continuous domination and submission.

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 12 years ago
Concept

While the concept of permanent chastity is hot, when it's agreed to and endorsed by both partners, the idea of coercing a man into doing something he really doesn't want and can't accept is distasteful. However, this is fiction, so...

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogabout 12 years ago
some of these replies crack me up...

Look at the tags in the story, they didn't stumble into a femdom/chastity, male humiliation story by accident. They sought this out and after blowing their load to it, react with the hate that's in their soul.

This story was incredibly hot. Amazing. She sounds like a real wacko but it's a story, who wants sanity here? I love the unpredictability of her character. The story is real enough to be great and twisted enough to be better then great.

Thank you for sharing and please ignore the ignorant comments. The more negative comments you get, the more guys you made blow their loads reading this. Keep it coming, can't wait. Sure I'm not the only one.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
This story

should be in nonconsent/reluctance since it is not BD/SM, not in the least bit. Peter wasn't given a choice, Fiona in effect forced him into chastity and that is not BD/SM (if he had known, he would have realized it was a hob son's choice, since either way he would never have sex). I am sure if the author keeps going it will then become Fiona screwing other men and/or women. Non consensual BD/SM is exactly that......If someone gets off on non consent stories that is fine, but it should be in the right place.

ChastizedChastizedabout 12 years ago

OMG Hot!!!

Thanks and I hope you write another chapter or two!

Quixotic1Quixotic1about 12 years ago
HOT!

Thanks so much for this excellent story. Personally I really enjoy all facets of the story, including the Fiona's use of her sexuality to trap Peter...love, love, love the fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Story

It's so rare to find a story of loving domination. In the vast majority of FemDom stories there doesn't seem to be a lot of love from the woman to her sub. It is refreshing to find it here. Good job, I hope to read more from you.

Just one minor little point, what was the man's name, Peter or Simon? It changed from paragraph to paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sometimes, less is more

I wonder how many readers noticed that you didn’t describe the physical appearance of the characters. Authors take note: unless it is necessary for the story, leave the physical appearances to the mind of the reader. I pictured the wife as a redhead. Anyone else, or do you prefer blondes? Good work! I especially appreciated the way you broke up the paragraphs to make it easier to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i wish that this could happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
also think this is non-con

This is not BDSM. To my mind it is not an kind of erotic fantasy, it is manipulation of the worst kind. Only finished it because I finish what I start. I am female and the only emotions it stirred in me were hate and blinding rage at her. The whole sissy/cuck thing is fine, but there was no choice for him here.

Now I have to go break something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Incredibly moving story

As a man, who consensually requested to be locked permanently in chastity by his Wife, I fully enjoyed this story. The mental and emotional aspects to making love to your wife with a strapon are amazing beyond the score of anything I ever felt with my own penis. Being permitted such an incredible gift by a woman is absolutely liberating!

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
What a joke

In the first place, get a simple tool and cut it off. Takes less than 30 seconds. And no one would be dumb enough to do that as the medical reprecussions would be very very bad for him. And she wouldn't have a choice since she's about to be divorced. In your wildest fantasies who would put up with the abuse, degradation and humiliation?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 11 years ago
Evil bitch

When he has had enough I'm sure he will look into cutting tools and remove it. It would be too heavy to wear if it was hardened steel so it can be cut off easilly but surely not comfortably.

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
Nice work.

Very psychological and fun to watch this guy go down the rabbit hole. Can't wait to read the next part in the series.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
LOL

Good thing I can see this is a story. Sissy boy got to make the choice. I would think he would have simply wanted to say in his simple cage. But for the story sake, he picked the belt. If his Dom wife wants to make him a fem slave for her and her lovers, then have him dress the part.

Sissyjackie2008Sissyjackie2008over 10 years ago
dildo use

This is such a hot story. I esp. loved it when she put a dildo on him and made him fuck her w/o using his penis. My wife has made me do that and it is so emasculating,esp when we both are in heels and hose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Would love it

@@Overthefalls, not everyone is a macho macho He-man. Many men, me included, would love to submit like this to a lady. And Fiona at least is horny, unlike the cold, hostile prudishness found among so many women--perhaps because they are with macho-macho guys..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear "love it"

The problem, as I see it, is that he isn't even a man. Why on earth, for what possible reason, would he simply not divorce her and let her find a woman to love? Because she certainly doesn't love or respect him. It makes no sense. And as such, it makes the story an unbelievable joke. A complete waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just plain bad

Awful. Can Lit let us give negative votes? Please?

JonembJonembabout 10 years ago
Practicality

"If he did want to take it off it would be a huge task. All the ............ and cost $100,000 for them to do, rising by $10,000 annually. That was ................. but would bankrupt him too."

The real problem with this and several other stories that I have read is that from a practical point of view they do not work. If the sub demands that the device is removed then it must be removed immediately because not to do so would constitute a sexual assault, therefore there is no way that any company would produce a device that cannot be removed quickly and easily.

Why does the cost of removal rise by $10,000 annually? She would do well to remember that if he is bankrupted then so is she.

Johnboy9Johnboy9almost 10 years ago
I like the story well enough, but...

If the newer belt can't be removed unless one pays $100,000+ to get it off, indicating it is of a type Fiona was not given a key to/for, how could she ever have thought to make the placement of the device a temporary thing? In this ch. she somewhat struggles internally whether or not to continue the "game" for longer than she'd intended and keep it an ongoing lifetime passion. Well, unless she or Peter could come up with the big bucks to get it removed it was there for the duration and always would be, the moment it was snapped shut. Just hope nothing happens where Peter ends up in the hospital needing a catheter shoved up his weenie, or anything else done to that part of his anatomy. God help him if he ever had to get an MRI. Like I said, I think the story has some merit and is okay, but the idea of a keyless, non-removable chastity belt goes beyond ridiculous. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
interesting

If its so hard to get off, what happens if he ends up in the hospital? Car accident, infection due to improper cleaning. Airport security, court. I have so many questions. If he ends up in the hospital, all the questions they would ask. It would get out and she would be deemed a monster. Oh that is delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YUCK!

This has so many mistakes in it. Medically he's screwed, he can't urinate, he can't clean himself, and his fucking whore of a wife is sexually asaulting him. He should file for a divorce on basis of cruelty and assault. She should be locked up in prison or a mental institution. Its so fucking disgusting. This is not BDSM. In BDSM, it all depends on the subs limits, the dom never forces himself on the sub. You are insulting the lifestyle. Do some research before writing this type of filth. This should be tagged 'non consent or reluctance'. If I were in the husband's place, I'd beat your ass black and blue and file your disgusting ass for divorce.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 9 years ago
Loved it

This is not supposed to be a logical dissertation. It's entertainment - fucking horny entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
In the first place a trip to the hardware store and 5 minutes later it's off.

So the cage is a joke. What's worse is the question of why he would stay with her for even ten seconds? Leave her. Simple as that. What is this story about? Abuse? Control? Stupidity? It makes no sense that he would stay around such a cruel, evil woman. To what end? Just an awful story. Glad you're not posting anymore of this absolute drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
control and total emasculation

Wild story beyond a point where there is no return . Exciting full of new sex yet loaded with fear . A desire by his wife to make into something not real yet a new toy for her. Enjoyed the story but feared it and wondered how far i could go for my desire to please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantasy

Of course it's not feasible in real life, but not everything has to be based on real life. It's just fantasy, escapism, fun (for some). Please don't hide behind your invisibility to be rude and nasty in your comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes i want

Oh my good!!!!!! Even im feeling frustration at only three days. The whole time my cock was trying to a feeling but couldnt its own chastity.if any women wants to do this to me im willing.email me Charlescorrado24@ gmail.com

Suzi_sheffieldSuzi_sheffieldover 6 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant :-)

What can I say, this is just so hot! Magnificent, I love it. The wife's deep enjoyment at the husband's expense, his total chastity and inability to get an erection or mange to cum - just perfect. Especially the way his desires are manipulated to be gradually changed into only being able to get any kind of satisfaction through pleasing her. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

what can i say but he must be as dumb as a bag of hammers leave the bitch and find someone who will love like he does her

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 5 years ago
I have been looking for a woman just like her for my entire life.

I absolutely need a woman who loves riding my face and cumming and peeing in my mouth and then to have her rub herself off on t=my thigh like the two lesbians we would be. I love the smooth front and detest my boy thing and those two dangly ugly balls. Oh I love this Fi. Cumming as a man is so overrated And I live to feel and hear a woman climaxing on me. LOVE LOVE LOVE

slavetobyslavetobyover 5 years ago
This story

This is an amazing story. And i have come back to read it over and over. I would be really happy if you would continue with this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No such thing as absolute control.

He can remove the cock cage easily, with the key. More importantly why would he stay with the bitch when she shows him that she has no love or respect for him? Many men would simply put her in her grave. Badly done nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Niesamowita !!!

Opowiadanie extra i sama Fi z wielkim teperametem urzekła by każdego mężczyznę, tylko czy każdy facet zgodziły się na zamknięcie tak jego, czy właściwie na wieczność...?Świetny pomysł na opowiadanie i powiem szczerze że chetniepoczytalbym kolejne części, nawet z 100%zwrotem akcji -było by ciekawie ....! Sam pewnie też zdecydował bym się na zamknięcie, ale nie na wieczność, tylko jako grę wstępną do zabaw lo

Łóżkowych . Moje gratulacje za to opowiadanie i tylko więcej części , bo to prawie

jak przezycie na wlasnej skórze - wciaga bez reszty i juz marze ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Crazy Ac

That was incredible, i was hard and horny the whole time. Im in love with the way ur mind works. It couldn't be written better in all aspects.

Tnx for this mind blowing story😍😍😍😍

Anthony1965Anthony1965about 4 years ago
Great Story

I absolutely loved the story.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 3 years ago

This was fantastic.

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story. And he still thinks it’s a game. He’s in for a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course it's a toy and he quickly removed it. But not until the police saw it and arrested his wife. While she sat in jail, he divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

No such thing as absolute. He can take the thing off any time he really wants too.

vietnamvet14vietnamvet14about 2 years ago

I LOVE this story!! Just the thought of your wife having such ultimate control is absolutely wonderful! And to think that it's for the REST of his life. Fiona, you are fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That a really hornet tale, sexy and top arousal. Thanks Will read some more of your tales

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the control, felt oddly envious

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I am amazed at how many commenters on here don't get that it's a fantasy! It's a fantasy of the writer's but we have some morons who try to act smart by picking apart some things that can't happen. IT'S A FANTASY and I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF I don't konw any real man that would let a woman do this to them! Chastity play is OK, but kept locked up without ever allowed to cum, no way. then to actually put a fake damn cock on the front of the cage to fuck her with if !!! WTF if your not getting any and denied, you're not needed there any more, and you definitely don't need her. go cut the thing the off your cock and go get some real pussy or a bar of soap if you have to, even that would be better then her!!

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

An Amazing story!!!!!! Long time Fantasy of mine 😀😀😀😀😀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this story I wish my wife would do this to me! I've read parts 1,2,3 many times...

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 1 year ago

To all the people down in the comments: Yes, this premise does in fact happen, more often than not. Just because you don't see or experience it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. There are 8 billion people on this planet; it would be stranger than fiction if these fantasies weren't manifested into real life. And it does. I wouldn't advice keeping your partner locked up without ever having an orgasm, strictly from a perspective of mental health, BUT there are also those who get off sexually on not being allowed an orgasm... to them that IS the orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellently horrific characters!

Truly, a lesson in how people shouldn't be! Well done. A well-thought supposition on a relationship where the wife has no respect for her husband, and the husband in fact has no respect for himself! Truly horrible in character and situation.

A situational comedy of truly worthless people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No such thing as permanent chastity. There are several tools commonly made that would cut the cage to shreds in seconds without hurting him. Really stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a hardware guy, anything can be ground or cut. It just takes time and care. The magic of a Dremel Tool is blades, time, and patience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic discription /oh how I would love to have this done to me!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

People do not understand, it happens so quickly. The control, the lockup, the other men, the bringing of her to climaxs when she gets home. The hardest is the artificial cock. One can feel nothing but stupidly thinks the harder I try the more likely I will feel something, but one never does. Wonderful for her however. One will never see anything like it. Five years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Peter woke up the next morning and started crying bitter tears about how his cruel wife had tricked him and treated him so badly. He went downstairs to make Fiona her coffee and slice of whole meal toast,

Fiona eventually came downstairs in he business suit with her hair carefully pilled on her head. She gently patted the front of his pajamas and smiled to herself.

She briefly glanced at the paper which Peter had placed on the table and nibbled on her toast and sipped her coffee. The orange juice was freshly squeezed, just how she liked it and she grinned to herself at the thought of the hoops she would make him jump through this weekend.

Strange, she thought, I’m feeling a little light headed and my heart is racing. She tried to stand and her legs gave way. She was struggling to breathe and she looked up at Peter trying to grab his hand. He just stood there, smiling as foam started to appear around her lips and she struggled to breathe.

Her last thought was that she had pushed him too far after all. Peter smiled and turned back to the sink and picked up his pink gloves.

EM_Lockiel_51EM_Lockiel_51about 1 year ago

what Peter had to go through would be pretty brutal for anyone in his position ultimately though he did make the choice himself being put into permanent chastity if he had a clue about how his wife was treating him then this may not have happened to him then he could've just walked away from her instead perhaps? ultimately this is wickedly creative whether you may like it or not the author must have a pretty wicked mind!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Feel pitty on him let him free she is maniac cruel to her husband she should have shot him instead she must pay ge should hang himself than such humiliation reading it felt bad for heart never submit to wife such a way

chefjess2039chefjess203911 months ago

what bad story Peter had 2 choices choice 1. don't wear the chastity and never get sex or choice 2. wear the permanent chastity and never get sex. So in reality he had no choice either way his sex life ends and hers does not she is an evil bitch that only cares about her self and is on her way to destorying a good man

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank goodness this is fantasy! It illustrates that power and the giddy euphoria feelings of power are antithetical to empathy, love, and respect. The power went to her head, destroying any feelings of affection she may have had for him. J.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

chefjess2039 - there's always other, much darker choices as well in how to deal with abusive people like her

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fuck this bitch, cut that toy off your cock. Take the fake dildo attachment, and shove it in to her cunt, and super glue it in there. Now she doesn't need to attach it to the chastity cage anymore to feel it. Then kick her ass out of the house, you don't need her, as you weren't getting any anyway....

1Martiniman1Martiniman29 days ago

Why? Please tell me why anyone would find this erotic. Why love someone and take away their cock from them and you. And if she doesn’t love him, why stay with her. It’s more of a horror story than erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Well, she is a superior female so her needs should rightly come first. He should feel privileged to be able to give her multiple orgasms and serve her as an oral servant and house maid.

Obviously being locked up permanently is what meets her needs and as he hasn't run off he has clearly accepted his rightful place in the household. I expect she will may need more than oral service and a dildo to satisfy her so hubby should be trained to prepare her for future lovers too. It all seems quite reasonable to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous