All Comments on 'Backstage Romance Ch. 07'

by ikhneumon

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Nice

I love the flow of this story- very realistic.

tractorprincesstractorprincessabout 12 years ago

I can't wait for Jeff to get back. I love this story.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
Wow

This is developing so well and good on Heather both with her advise to Dan and realising what she needs to do and second guessing is never good Hurry with the next chapter

VampWriterVampWriterabout 12 years ago
Damn it!

I'm just as impatient for "Thanksgiving" to be over with than your characters. Waiting for more of this is a bitch. So, good work!

GobletHolly182GobletHolly182almost 12 years ago
oh oh

i am such a sucker for romance. these two are so sweet!! and the sex is soooo hot. nice job building up the suspense about what daniel is hiding. i can't wait for more!

ikhneumonikhneumonalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Author's update

Chapter 8 has been delayed due to a series of work and personal commitments eating up all my creative time. Don't worry, I haven't gone anywhere, and I'll try to have the next stage of Jeff and Daniel's story out as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience and support!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
tap tap tap tap

As a writer I know how life gets in the way...but I'm anxiously waiting for the next chapter.

randaltrirandaltrialmost 12 years ago

I'd say take your time but I want to know how this ends NOW.

TimothyMTimothyMalmost 12 years ago

I did wonder why Jeff was content with just spooning and going to sleep after the way he got Daniel going at the end of chapter 6. The explanation was a sweet little surprise, made me laugh. Oh, and I keep forgetting to say, that I like how you get the theatre work seemlessly integrated in the love story - and that goes for the remaining chapters too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking hot

The rimming is fucking hot. Perfect ass eating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

can you write a story about Kelly and Josh???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

If you don't mind, the steamy parts are awesome but could use a little more length.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous