All Comments on 'Zara's Downfall'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
shitty stuff

how could u ever write this up...

WolfBrother1983WolfBrother1983about 12 years ago
I kinda dig it

The sex slave stuff anyway. The stuff involving cowshit & the like, I've never been into that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
jealous

i am a little white girl who wishes i where the white girl in this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

Add the mother to the harem as she does like zara in fucking and sucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of your best

I think this is easily one of your best stories. The humiliation, interracial and dominance aspects are greatly done in my opinion. I hope you write more like these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wish I were in the bitch place.

A wonderful story. I really want to be in zaras place. This is exactly how all white whores should be treated. The only thing I missed was a good whipping of the bitch. Hope she will be kicked out to live in a black getto and be a breeding sow to black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
shit happens

Instead of cow shit it should have been Niaomi's shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Zara white slut cracker

Mmmmm what a final hit ... she has to get pregnant. Amazing downfall for a rich stuck up bitch. The other girl should have taken her expensive riding kit to wear herself. A sequel? Shiney riding boots, tight white jodpurs, pure white blouse and tailored jacket, hat and crop ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

I would love to read more on how she gets used and more by her Mistress like in the ring being used in front of many more !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh god I love this story .

... is there more sir?

Love Sarah x

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thoughts

This one is so good. The planning and long term thinking as well as the humiliation and degradation are like omg good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Zara's racist Mom is next

Naomi can make Zara take her to see her mother and make an introduction . Zara will force Mom to serve lunch while unaware that black women and men are discreetly hidden near the house, awaiting the call to drop in. Mistress Naomi will signal for Zara to leave and strip naked, unlock the door and bring in surprise guests. Mom will get dirty leash affixed to neck by Zara and be dragged to floor where pants & panties pulled off her and ass gets spanked red by Mistress until a butt plug is jammed in ass hole and Zara's filthy panties jammed in screaming mouth. Black studs start fucking Zara's holes and she revels in this pleasure in front of humiliated Mom who is turned over on back to have black bitch shave her hairy pussy with a skank. Multiple slaps of face by Zara get Mom to open mouth and start suckling black cocks and licking black pussy before getting her holes filled. Then getting flogged on back by Mistress before being left overnight in the cold and mosquitos feasting on the back. Next day a contrite Mom makes amends for her racism by putting assets in trust and moving to the projects to continue serving Mistress with proud Zara domesticating her activities with black men and women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good story

I would love to reading more of it and more out side games with her and more boys to get her with baby and even keep going with her maybe more babies force her to do many more good dog games in front of her mistress and her friends and as someone else said get the mom to would be a good thing maybe even get the daddy serving the mistress to and she should take over the house and be the house mistress!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good story

I liked the writing and the girl on girl rivalry and slavery. I noticed that Zara had a riding crop with her It might have been a way to give naomi a punishment implement. Zara should have been disciplined for whimpering at the fence and nettles. The nettles could also have been used to punish Zara. Lots of devices were available to elaborate her submission and naomi's dominance. You were half way there. I love you writing. I would hope you will do a second part to this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous