All Comments on 'Betrayal Book 01'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
This author knows how to rile up a reader ....

but not in a way , one would expect for a story on Literotica. Well done in that regard, I suppose . My blood pressure must have jumped about 20 bpms as I read about the multiple betrayals. It was a masterstroke by the author to allow Amanda to coverup for Jill's peccadillos under the ostensible guise of blood loyalty.

Fawguy has a real talent for setting the stage for reprisal & then throwing a few meager crumbs of retribution. He dispenses just enough justice to put a bare patch on the damage & then moves onto some fresh source of escalating outrage .

I'm sure that other commentators will denigrate this author vociferously for not having his male characters with enough testosterone to keep their mates in line. I'm even more sure that they will be back ( as I will ) for future installments of this hitherto now, lavender dominated serial.

Lo_PanLo_Panalmost 12 years ago
I don't think we've heard the truth........

I really don't think Amanda is telling the truth to her husband.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Fine Start

Well structured and populated with interesting characters. Obviously there is more to it and personally I would think seriously about Amanda's behaviour. With a woman like that having my back and love, I would feel quite vulnerable...

spyintheskyspyintheskyalmost 12 years ago
Good yarn

A really good story that will be interesting to follow further. The first of this author where at least presently the action is outside of his immediate relationship, wonder if that will last.

As for me I thoroughly enjoyed the Lady Captain's Year even if the end was a little unecessary. As for all these so called testosterone filled husbands that are supposedly the norm and would throw out their wife as soon as she looked at another man, well I rather think pink tinted glasses are being worn there.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Loving it

A great start to this story. I can't wait to get started on the rest. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
irreconcileable differences?

Are you sure that you can get a divorce on these grounds in the UK? I thought there was just divorce by mutual consent, and a small number of specific grounds like adultery, dersertion and cruelty.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
pussy

The first time she refused I'd have grabbed her ass and walked her to the door and shoved her out . Her sister would have met disaster. You Brits write the pussiest stories I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Turns into a complete willing cuckfest

Don't bother reading further, this turns into a complete willing cuckfest with characters and personalities doing 180 degree turns for no particular reason.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago
Second time through...

While the previous comment is not entirely accurate, this story does take an unexpected turn, and results in internal inconsistency. Why did I ever favorite this one?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
End is typical

End is the typical English male wimp ending, he caves like a cuck pussy....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

AMEN to annoy's comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typical British Crap

Your protagonist IS A WIMP! He should have thrown both of them out!

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 6 years ago
5* story

and laughing at the macho septic tanks comments. who invented cuckolding as a pastime, howifeing, wifesharing bbc queens and other unsavory pursuits. google any wimpy fetish and i guarantee the results will be merkan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story so far. LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope, NOT a good story. It is infantile crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

the protagonist would be incredibly stupid not to question relationship with his retard of a wife

OPrimeOPrimealmost 2 years ago

Oh, so many things wrong here. The husband must be brain dead. James told him Amanda was a cheater. Then the spa weekend and no one will talk. At that point Amanda would be out the door. She was the grand facilitator. It just gets worse with the next get away. Amanda is a liar and the husband can't possible believe anything she says. I would have asked Amanda what went on at the first Spa event, and if she refused to provide details I would have told her to pack and leave.

HighBrowHighBrow12 months ago

Femdom agitprop out of control: Men be damned…

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Decidedly average story. The secrecy all over the place is disbelieving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous