All Comments on 'Iron Girders and Steel Springs'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
DmitryDmitryalmost 12 years ago
Thank you MASTER!!!!!!!!!

Wow, but I have one question - Vasya is a man's name. ????? Oh yeh, how is Phil doing??? Tell him I miss him A LOT.

estragonestragonalmost 12 years ago
Well-crafted

Only one missed open quotation mark. Manyeyed, you've written a good one.

DarknutDarknutalmost 12 years ago
Indeed

Inari is the safety net of sexually frustrated hapless good guys everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Not exactly my thing, but well-written regardless. Are we ever going to see what Inari was like before she became concerned about humanity, or has she always been that way?

domrogerdomrogeralmost 12 years ago
Nude in Scotland

I have been nude in Scotland and it gave a new meaning to the term "blue balls".Apart for that minor criticism an excellent story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Not my kind of thing at all I'm afraid, but it was very well written. Bit too 'bestial'. Giving it five stars still for quality of writing though.

Can't wait for you to get back to succubi and sizzling demon reptile girls though!

HurbsterHurbsteralmost 12 years ago

I almost feel grateful when you don't kill the main guy off nowadays, didn't see the point of killing the other visitors though, a bit odd for Inari to use murderers in her work, I think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think the story would have worked well without the horror elements. Or without the nudist elements. Seems a bit like two stories combined into one.

Aw, fuck the details. Catgirls forever!

YDB95YDB95almost 12 years ago
Loved it...

My only complaint is that I was really looking forward to him having sex with Kath in her human form. She sounds sooooooo hot. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

great work m8 wud like for more to follow , wud of bin cool for him to be infected other than that well done

TarotbTarotbalmost 12 years ago
A very chilling ending.

Which is appropriate considering the category!

This was another great story and I liked the Kath/Marshall interactions; her unabashed sex kittenhood was both cute and appealing, however I have to agree with the other poster and say the reason the ending was so chilling was because there was nothing really to suggest the others had done anything to deserve their fate.

Not that that's necessarily wrong; it could be argued to be the core of the predator/prey dynamic, however, for myself I found it more unsettling than your other stories where someone meets an untimely end.

I do have to ask though; if these women regularly do away with their clients... how do they stay in business? There's no one to spread the word. Also, if they're charging a few thousand pounds for a weekend but no one ever survives to come back, people are going to start asking questions.

In any case, it was still a thrilling read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent - and Rough Justice!

Brilliant!! And the City types are predators and parasites without conscience anyway - I enjoyed them getting their just desserts! :)

jkon77jkon77almost 12 years ago
Thanks for another nice story

I always admired your imagination and right balance between story telling and eroticism, and I do hope to discover your fine stories for many years in the future.

Having said that, and having spend as a boy-scout (many many years ago) a whole summer in Scotland, I did see magnificent sights, lots of heather (had to use google US->French translation to know what you meant), but the idea of a nudist camp in its wilderness did not strike me as an obvious first choice. It's situated quite in the Northern part of Europe and it's quite rainy and cool. However, it did not deter me from enjoying a very nice story. I hope that the two main characters will meet again, and that you will have a well deserved high rank in the present competition.

I will perfectly understand that you veer away from succubus stories, to embrace other subjects, but I must agree with some other comments that I really really enjoy your succubus themed stories, since they do tickle some part of my ... imagination.

Thanks for your time and for sharing your obvious talent with us.

Paris, France.

darkphoenixrisingdarkphoenixrisingalmost 12 years ago

@tarotb - don't forget that the full moon doesn't always fall on a weekend, and I get the impression that they only hunt on the full moon.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeialmost 12 years ago
O.o

This was just .. perfect. Not too long, not too short. Keeps interest going and doesn't force itself. Nice pacing and a good ending. Keep them coming >.>

LunaWindLunaWindalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

I'd love to see more about Kath, but the entire concept, and the way you executed it, was great. Loved the twist at the end too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A little different, but awesome nonetheless.

Really enjoyed the story. The character development was amazing and it seems you've added another lady to Inari's listings. Hope to see more of Kath in the future.

Five_EightFive_Eightalmost 12 years ago
Okay!

Congrats on another win, my friend. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Different but good

Definitely different from your usual fare but very good. I see you also left it open for a possible follow up. If you ever write it I'll be reading it.

QuantumanQuantumanover 11 years ago
More please

Would like to pick up again with Marshall when he goes to his next counselling session with Inari.

lwolf80lwolf80over 11 years ago
love to see a sequel

Would love to see a sequel story to this one. Interesting to See you write about were beasts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A real story

Brilliant.

Structure, suspense, twist. Erotic and thrilling. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I can't get off to this; it's too absorbing and visceral a story! Bah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo

Been a fan of your works for a number of years and loved reading a story that was set in my own back yard ;) you are always detailed and you definitely deserved a win with this one.

Honestly you should look into a full novel! You already have one with Phil, you sure have talent mate! You always have great endings, but with this story has the best potential for a truely happy ending should a sequal arise (Halloween submission?).

Thank you for a great story

lakutettigalakutettigaalmost 11 years ago
LMBO

awesome funny ass twist and very frigging good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great!

Yet another story that shows how good of a writer you are! (I also wouldn't mind you making more stories about Kath, that would be cool)

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackover 10 years ago

Excellent story. Not enough stories out there about female werewolves. It's sad that females have to be portrayed as the weaker sex in so many werewolf stories. I hope you'll consider a sequel maybe centered Maruska and Vasya. Maybe they could fall in love with a human or something and he could live in the brothel with them and serve the werewolves.

KittehSoftPawsKittehSoftPawsover 10 years ago
(=^-^=)

5 * for sure :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice

Sexy funny and impressive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm...

A bit on the cryptic side, not really enough information. But still a stimulating story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I wanna know more about inari! I love the stories about her clients and they're always seems like she is saving the good people using demons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lol

All the other assholes died, to the girls and marshall survived because of miss kitson. hahaha! motherfuckers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very good but

i was hoping for a better ending it would be much better if he ended up deciding to stay in the brothel and maybe become a werewolf so he can fuck with kath wildly forever. and also i was pretty sure the driver was a werewolf too, pretty disapointing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unexpected, most creative story

I loved the backstory about Marshall, and Kath's wonderful, understanding nature. It's too bad that she's treated as "the waitress" by the other "girls", though she can be tough and protective when necessary. I especially enjoyed the story because while the impetus was Marshall and his shyness about his (now scarred) body, the development of Kath's tale, and her empathy and kindness elevated this story to become an exceptional tale.

luv2read2

NonyoSCNonyoSCover 7 years ago
Suggestion

Enjoy your stories very much.

I have a polite suggestion, perhaps you could do one where the succubus demon gets a very nasty surprise and is defeated, enslaved, crushed etc. by what she thought was a puny human, but the human turns out to have special skills and knowledge and turns the tables on her completely after using her for his pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

As usual, your stories are just worth the read. Thank you for a great ending too. (I do not want to elaborate as to not give out any spoilers.)

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackalmost 6 years ago

Great story, I just wish we could get a sequel.

NickDNNickDNover 3 years ago

A truly tender and fantastic story. I wish they’d make stories like these for films or a television series.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

The thing I don't get...how can they possibly get away with it? Those men were wealthy, and well-known. Someone knew where they were going, and then they never returned. How can the weres get away with *eating* all their clients, without anyone wondering why everyone who goes to this exclusive nature brothel...ends up never coming back?

Just struck me as...improbable. I liked the story, though. Just struggled with the practical aspects of a homicidal/carnivorous brothel, that caters to the wealthy. I know I'm overthinking it, can't help it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I just wish we could get a sequel.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Someone else echoed my same thoughts, "how the hell can they get away with it?". But this is a fictional story and so shit happens and you just need to go with the flow, lol. I'm guessing there may be more to Dr. Inari Kitson than meets the eye. Good story, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous