All Comments on 'Slavery Ch. 04'

by poison_alice

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep Going

Love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very good so far

At times reading this I wanted to smack Alana for making dumb decisions, but then I thought - well what would you do if you were yanked into such a hostile alien environment? What would you do if you had been brutalised, hurt and terrified and had your fragile sense of safety and dignity in such a violent place crushed - and yes, I thought, you might well be dumb and run without thinking. You might think that you could get away to something 'better'. You would want to be valued, and you would maybe trust anyone who offers safety.

I hope Alana is given the opportunity to use her brain and her wits when she is calmer. I hope she isn't turned into a simpering doll who cannot think for herself and only wants to please her keepers. I hope this isn't one of the many disturbingly 'happy brainless sex doll' stories that leave me cold on this site. This story has great potential - I look forward to seeing what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How could she be so dumb?

She had no idea where she was, how to get away, or who may be a friend...or foe. What was she thinking? Please continue..

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsover 11 years ago
My goodness...

What an update! I loved it but then again I had been pining away for a new chapter. ^_^ keep it up!

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
I love this....

I love you.Please,please please dont keep us waiting more than 48 hrs for a new update!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting turn of events

Amazing story so far, can't wait for the next chapter :-)

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Man/Beast

poor Alana doesn't know whether her master is a man or beast. One minute he is so gentle and caring and the next he's cutting of a head and riping a heart out only to eat it, and you wonder why Alana is so confused. Granted running away wasn't her smartest move but after the lie she was told what would you do in her place? Great story can't wait for more!

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelover 11 years ago
She got what she deserv

for just being so dumb suddenly just run off with out any plan and trust stanger easily don't she have any instinkts? She acted tooo emotional is she pregnant? I hope she is that will expain her roller coaster emotions and this suddenly dumb act by running away coz he doesn't tell her his name. She acted like they are lovers and dating not master/owner and slave. Common this is not earth they have different norms and customs. That docter is no good he enjoy torture her emotionaly and humiliate her I hope she will confine in her owner about it and change doctor. I hope she will not act more brainless like this any more if she does it again and not use her brain I will stop reading coz I can't stand it when a chick just acted like her. Otherwise this story is a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Whoo exciting update, please hurry with the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow crazy!

it was really good but i wish that you would hurry up and let alana understand the language already it would make things a lot easier and make the story flow better. i'm dying to know what azeric is thinking of all this. i hope you put his point of view into the story pretty soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loving this story...

Keep up the good work. I look forward to each new chapter. I love the level of detail you put into everything - and how the characters are developing. In a way I like it that you don't show her master's point of view, it keeps him more mysterious.

poison_alicepoison_aliceover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks, again...

I really do appreciate all of the comments that I recieve, and will take into account all feedback. I am submitting another chapter today, but beware, it is short. I am going away for 10 days and will have no laptop/ internet access, so wanted to give you what I have got so far. Again, sorry it will be short, but I am of the opinion that a little of what you fancy does you good!

Alice

ArieluArieluover 11 years ago
Amazing

This story has me on the edge of my seat.. You're brilliant

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Another fantastic chapter

Really keeping me on the edge of the seat! Looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic.

Just Fantastic.

ladybug71ladybug71over 11 years ago
This story is.....

simply, freakin' AWESOME!!!! I can't wait for your next chapter and I see you posted it today....even though you said it was short. Have a great vacation and I will be waiting for the chapter 6. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

I love the story, it's one of the best along with A slave to the servants :P I must say that you both write fabulously!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Fabulous!

This is one of the best sci-fi's on the sight. Very unusual culture that you are slowly describing. I admire how this is coming together all through Alana's eyes. Well done and Keep going!

partial2passionpartial2passionover 11 years ago
Wow...

I love this story. Can't wait until Alana learns the language and finally finds out who Azeric is and where he's from.

SunKisstSunKisstover 11 years ago

I love ur story, and she is such an idiot. Having no idea of the lay of the land, she tries to escape?

She's lucky they only dislocated her arms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Constructive criticism

I am several Chpts into your story and very much enjoying it however there are consistently typos and oversights of grammar that that detract from your writing. Having someone proof read your work would greatly improve the fine work you are producing.

hellokitty1hellokitty1over 11 years ago
??

I'm the only human around. I don't speak the language and I don't know where I'm going. Sure running away sounds like a great idea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Azeric is magnificient!

There is nothing like a sex-obssesed alien brute in love, moi wants an Azeric!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Omgg

Noooo, he cares for her I know it! Don't be disgusted :(

Ps I really wanna know what the symbol means . Don't think it's family.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

That was a very intense chapter. Wow.

SubSlave1SubSlave1over 1 year ago

This chapter rather reminded me of Gor :)

She seems way too trusting of strangers. I mean of course a slave is always going to be treated well, esp when running away. She should have just gone to the loo to cry. Why be surprised at not knowing his name? Throughout Earth history slaves have called their owners Master, not John or Mahmoud !!!

Personally I find Master quite attractive in his manner and treatment of her though the sex is def more vanilla than I like.. or usually read. She could be much worse off.

She is also deluded if she thinks he won't be the one deciding if she is bred.

Also... the typo's, wrong words are getting annoying. I mean you've literally had years to proofread this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous