All Comments on 'The Peeping Mom'

by AuthorApril

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
LeeC53LeeC53almost 12 years ago
Wonderful story

Very well written and told in a beautiful but also etotic manner.. Can't wait to read more of your stories !!

hafnium10hafnium10almost 12 years ago
Nicely done

Well written and well developed. Really appreciated the hesitant pace. Like it should have been for this situation. Nice piece of writing. Thanks

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A really hot story, and I wish I would have had a neighbor like Kim when I was a young man.

I love stories about mature women giving into young studs, and getting the sex that they both need.

Kim seemed like such a loving and sexual woman that needs a lot more sex than her husband can give her.

She was always careful, and to remind Brandon that he had to keep what they have done to himself, and I don't think it was the worry of her husband divorcing her. It seemed that she was confident enough that her husband wouldn't kick her out, or she wouldn't have started her affair with Brandon in the first place if she was worried about it. She just seemed smarter than that, and confident about her marriage.

It was my thought that she wanted to keep her relationship with Brandon a secret to keep from embarrassing her husband, and having him know that she cuckolded him.

I was hoping that Kim and Brandon would find a way that they could be together again, and he would become much more of a man to her and give her several orgasms from oral and anal along with good old ordinary missionary position sex and loving on her while fucking her.Satisfy her completely for once in her life.

Thanks for the great read.

dcolindcolinalmost 12 years ago
loved the story

please keep writing loved the story great progression waiting for the next one

wish i had someone like kim at that age.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

This is a fantastic story! I felt so "there" when I was reading it. I think we have all fantasized about something like this whether we're Kim or her younger neighbor. I don't know that I'd be able to do something like this if I were her but it sure makes things tingle when I think about being in her place. It seems voyeur stories are usually men looking at naked women so this one written from a female point of view was both unusual as well as sexy! I'd love to see a guy taking care of his personal business without him knowing I was watching! Keep writing girl--you've got a fan here!!!

mikej728mikej728over 11 years ago
awesome

mmmmmmmm great story, I wish I had a neighbor like Kim, someone who wants young cock, often

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

One of the best stories on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

This is a GREAT read! Loved all the detail. Makes me think at least some of it really happened? MORE PLEASE,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

This is a great story. Plot is great, details are real. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent! One of the best!

We really enjoyed that story! Please keep writing AA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful hot story!

An absolutely gripping classic of the "MILF and virgin guy". Hot and riveting! There is nothing nicer than a MILF teaching a young man and giving him his first sexual experience. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Older - Better

Enjoyable reading and so real like in content.

JackReinerJackReinerover 8 years ago
You MUST add sequels to this story!!!

Wow, what a lovely story. Just the right amount of detail to make me want to keep reading and reading until the very end. Blood pressure definitely peaked !!!!

JackR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Exquisite, well written, believable

This was a wonderful, erotic story. It should be read and enjoyed by thousands. A talent has been found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This Is Not Erotica

When I read an erotic story, I don't want to hear every: fear, anxiety, complaint, or superficial thought coursing its way through a confused female mind...

"Have you ever had sex with GUYS?"

"Better wash your finger because you have my BUTT GERMS on them!"

"Is my stomach too stretchy from pregnancies?"

"Time to put on my mom hat- 'you need to worry about unwanted pregnancies!"

"Typical man - leaves his clothes on the floor!"

Jesus Christ, wheres the unbridled passion and lust? Instead, you have a woman complaining about butt germs, misplaced laundry, and unwanted pregnancy risks. If I were the kid, Id leave her ass in the bed, go home and enjoy a beer thanking God I wasnt stuck with such a nagging and unimaginitive woman.

This wasnt even close to arousing. More like annoying. Should be entitled - "Reasons to not marry a nagging female".

jennifer036jennifer036over 6 years ago
loved it

This is a great story. I can relate. I'd love to be wanted by a teen neighbor. So sexy, and realistic.

KidnextdoorKidnextdooralmost 3 years ago

I loved it. Story line , way it was thought through. Had taste..

guyforfemalefunguyforfemalefunalmost 3 years ago

This is a fantastic story and extremely well written. The story flows so smoothly. Obviously a lot of thought was put in to this. Perfect level of details make this so easy to relate to and imagine. You are extremely talented! Can't wait to ready the rest of your stories!

gnomelandergnomelanderover 1 year ago

My guess is that ANONYMOUS from 4 years ago no longer reads Lit stories. Following his demands all 'stories' would be basically the same. Some readers like a story that has elements of reality, complexity and thoughtfulness. I hope you've ignored him AuthorApril!

John237John237over 1 year ago

I know you wrote a long time ago; I just discovered this gem today. Wow! I’m an over-the-hill married male, and this kind of fantasy (teen male being introduced to sex by a patient, older woman) has been my dream for as long as I can remember. I absolutely love the realism you wrote into the situations and characters. I wish he got the hang of it more “profoundly” shall I say, and really put the stones to her as the morning progressed. I felt like she deserved a good driving episode of this young clumsy buck really outrun the stones to her… but perhaps that’s just my male impatience coming through.

How about a sequel? Maybe they do get another session before he again heads off to college? Maybe he hits a few home runs while at school, and she gets to enjoy a return on her training investment during his return home for winter break? Lots of potential for these two. Thank you for the care you put into writing this one. I loved it, five stars all the way, and it’s added to my favorite stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I had an ongoing affair with my young man neighbor across the street from me because I was sex-starve but husband was always too busy for me. My neighbor was methodical with how he touched and aroused me and primed me for the best sex I ever had!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous