All Comments on 'Slavery Ch. 07'

by poison_alice

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
teranmcteranmcover 11 years ago
:(

I was so happy that she was falling for Kalen and he for her. I'm a little heart broken that she is falling for someone else.

lucianloverlucianloverover 11 years ago
YIKES!!

this girl is seriously looking for trouble!!

From the previous chapters,I gather she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer!!!

Welcome back!!!!

mapili50mapili50over 11 years ago
So Awesome!

I love how the story is developing between Kalen and Alana. I know it makes for a good story, but I am not happy about Alana and T'arik! I feel like slapping her upside the head.

Now I'm going to be grumpy until chapter 8 (and possibly longer).

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

the story line makes one wish for Alana and Kalen. the new addition I hope doesn't turn it into just another typical "lust in the dust" story line.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
They are both being reckless!

He knows better than to allow her to go anywhere without protection. She should know that by now also. She also knows that the current is too strong for her, she's just being stubborn!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I don't get it

She feels hurt that when they get to this camp he doesn't initiate sex with her for weeks, and doesn't know why--then why doesn't she just ask him?? Obviously she feels neglected to the point that she gets tempted into basically cheating, and that's so not cool. I'm very curious to see if they will stay together or If she'll end up going to T'Arik. I would be kind of disappointed if that happened but Kalen has acted strangely lately.

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 11 years ago
Oooh can't wait!

She's gonna be in sooooo much trouble! The introduction of the general was quite a surprise. My goodness you certainly keep me guessing.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Why is she so annoying this chapter?

First the cheating... I don't buy her bull about having a choice with Tarik while she doesn't with Kalen. She is choosing to develop an emotional bond with him as well as the required physical bond. So kissing others is cheating.

Secondly, she is in a place where others want to use her body. She's just finished flaunting herself in front of drunken warriors and is going off to a dark place to swim on her own? What an idiot.

I don't want anything bad to happen to her but maybe a close call would scare her into appreciating Kalen more. He is way better than her alternatives and I don't think she appreciates quite how much he is doing to keep her happy and safe.

Hope she sorts herself out in the next Ch. Looking forward to more.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
Why oh why !

When they try to keep her safe do these heroines always ignore their hero's .....i'm getting to the stage of "oh for goodness sake you deserve it you stuoid wench" lol

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 9 years ago
Really?!?

She's just going to go bathing by herself, get naked in the water despite an army of drunken men celebrating, & Kalen is just going to let her?!?!? After displaying her body in front of everybody?

Me thinks that's ominous, foreboding music playing in the background . . .

PhoenixSkyePhoenixSkyeover 6 years ago
Noooooooo! I am out.

It was a good story until she did the 2 things that push me out quicker than anything. Immaturely acting like a shrew to put herself in danger, and not being honest about an indiscretion to someone who has her best interest at heart. Sorry. But I just flat don't like her anymore.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

She keeps making terrible decisions. One after the other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous