All Comments on 'Brad Gets Out of Control'

by sun_sea_sky

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

Very good story. I think that story needs a prequel, a more complete description of the Brad's parents enslavement, and a sequel chapter, he and his slave mother alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

I don't believe I've read a better story in my life. Very good detail. You could almost believe you were one of the characters. This is a work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I see no actual story here

After reading this, I don't really see anything to make it the "summer Lovin" contest entry that you've made it out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Are you fucking kidding?

I love smut and fantasy but this is just stupid. Any father would have kicked the son's ass and divorced the bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First timer

I've been coming to this site for SEVERAL years, but I've never bothered to make an account because... well I come and then I go... And I usually don't read any stories that have lower than a 4 star rating because I really hate spelling errors and plots with lots of holes. I took a chance on your story and I am so so happy I did. The whole story built me up and at the end... whoo... well, it was just fantastic.

Why is the rating on this story only 3.75? I'm baffled. Amazing piece of writing. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

7tony27tony2over 11 years ago
awesome

hope there is more

sun_sea_skysun_sea_skyover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the support

> I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

@Anonymous: Thanks for the complimentary remarks. Both that one and the earlier ones.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Nice, hard edge to this story, Liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No, the kid was fucking.

The kidding part is that you took it for truth, it is a story.

Did you forget the karate kicks ????

I liked the story.

PS At 16 I was 3" taller than my father, and had about 35 pounds on him. But I respected him, we were not combatants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is a great story by a highly talented writer!

I love this story and its superb hero, Brad. Brad is the quintessence of the heroic young motherfucker. Big, strong, and ruthless in pursuing his own pleasure. He dominates his mother, who loves him all the more for it, as he dominates his shrimp-peckered dad. Having his father's silly little peepee and stupid diminutive nuts in a cage is a great idea, but letting his disgusting junk out of the cage and even permitting the old fool to fuck his own wife isn't. What Brad should do is menace his father with the threat of just slicing off that shit between dad's legs if he doesn't behave himself. (The threat would be enough, the boy doesn't have to go through with it--too much of a mess.) It's good that Brad sticks his fine fat prick in his father's mouth and blows his loaded young balls down dad's throat. It shows dad--dramatically--who's boss. I suspect that the boy unleashed his dad's inner cocksucker, that dad actually enjoyed having his son's powerful prick in his mouth, and tasting and swallowing the boy's big load of warm creamy semen. It's a shame that dad objected to getting a big sperm injection from Brad's balls up his twat. What the fuck did he think his twat was for? Well, at least Brad's still got his mother and her mommy-hole to stretch and pound with his mighty prick. His mother's sweet coochie is the receptacle natures provides for all the potent foaming sperm in Brad's big balls. Maybe it's time for the boy to fuck a baby up his mother's cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WTF?

There is nothing good anywhere in this load of juvenile horseshit; did you have mommy & daddy issues when you were in school and now you write this garbage as some sort of revenge fantasy? Find another hobby, quit polluting this site with drivel like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wonderful

I love a good story where a son completely dominates his father and mother. Though I would love a prequel as the best part for me is seeing just how a son brings out the cuckhold sissy in his father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm jealous

As a married male who is very submissive I would love to have a son like Brad. A Real man to put me in my place. My wife knows I am a wimp might as well go all the way. Loved the story.

hawk200377hawk200377over 8 years ago
wtf

Wtf this was just sorry and really stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
And about that time the Police knocked on his door

Seems like Dad had had enough. Brad went to prison. End of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
He is still his Daddy!

No matter how much of a smartass or stud he becomes, he is still his father. And it would be great to have another story where the father gets revenge on both the bastard son and whore mother.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

To the person who said he is a submissive a wimp dude that is something I wouldn't admit to but I highly doubt you are cause no woman wants to be with someone pathiec like that and if you really are why the fuck would you admit it as far as the story well I couldn't finish it for 1 there was no details on how it happened he just doesn't dominant the dad he disrespects the mother and dominates her as well but the main reason I couldn't finish it was the gay sex implication you had the dad suck his sons dick that is gay in it self and it implies there was gay sex involved the story is rated a 1 though even that is too high of a rating

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous