All Comments on 'The Diary of a Personal Assistant'

by sexandthecity77

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

A true non-consent, but what happens on Monday.....and beyond?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No

This is just wrong. Most stories in this category have a twist, something to indicate that the characters are getting their desires fulfilled, even if those desires are to be dominated in some way. Here, you are plainly describing a rape, with the sexual harassment and abuse of power thrown in. It's the kind of situation every woman who ever held a job dreads, and it's not sexy in any way (except, maybe, to the type of men who would do it).

It's one thing to describe a flourishing physical attraction, a kind of flirting, combined with fantasy and mutually understood (or even guessed) sexual preferences and quite another to focus on the unilateral aspect of a man enjoying a pure act of rape. It's not enough to mention he's "handsome" or that (for some unexplained reason) the woman got wet and ended up cumming. There's no way a woman can cum while being raped. The character is crying herself to sleep, damn it!

fematesfematesover 11 years ago
Jesus!

This is what I've been looking for hot hot!!

To the Anon reader below if you don't like it don't read it!

Encore?!

MacD7MacD7over 11 years ago

Amazingly well written piece of work...and just ignore the anon comments that dislike a genre for being its genre. At least have enough courage to put your name on it.

GingerVyeGingerVyeover 11 years ago
not enough story, just rape

I didn't like this story because there wasn't anything that drew me in. Her characterization was good, I liked hearing her narration. But it was just plain rape. He is just another misogynist, at least he made her cum, but the slapping and breaking down her door weren't sexy, just violent.

If you had maybe described more interaction between them during the two weeks she had worked for him, some kind of foreshadowing..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Editor

Your writing shows some promise, but you are often either sloppy or lazy with your word choices, as the same words often repeat too close together. Next time your story would benefit if you use either a thesauras or an editor, preferably both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sequel? Pretty please??

This is what I consider a true non-consent story.

In so many of the others, the female ends up lovin' it.

This in no way means I condone rape, just as the fact that I like horror movies doesn't equate to my wanting to witness people being gored in real life.

But, how does someone enjoying it fit into the non-consent/reluctance category?

Thank you for the story. I hope to read more about Dawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@femates

You're not making sense. How can I know whether I like it or not unless I read it? Following the same reasoning I could tell you that if you don't like my comment, you shouldn't read it. We're all entitled to opinions and when you make a story public, you should be prepared to receive criticism. I stand by my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with anon and with femates

It is wrong, just plain wrong, to describe rape as a positive experience.

If it was a 'pretend' rape, or 'role-play' rape, with both parties consenting it would be different (but then it wouldn't be rape.) Rape is a physical assault on another human being and can never be right.

That said, this is a site for amateur writers to set down their fantasies in stories, and I can't see a reason why this subject should be out of bounds in that context, especially as it was posted in nonconsent/reluctance - and that's got to give you a clue as to the content. It's a bit like complaining a story in 'gay male' is about homosexuals!

My personal thought is that this genre should be banned and the stories in it removed, but that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Uhhhhhh...

I don't know how I feel about this story. I know it's listed as a non-consent story so there's no confusion there. I guess I feel uncomfortable about it because the other non-consent stories I've read were so far feteched that it was somewhat unbelieveable. This sounds like a story that's a little too real. On a different note... I wonder if the previous girl saw the signs and made a run for it, or if this is the first time he's behaved this way.

sexandthecity77sexandthecity77over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you to all that enjoyed my story. It was my first one an I'm glad it was enjoyed. To those who didn't I guess my theme isn't for you and that's okay. But anon editor, I am actually looking for someone to critique my second installment so contact me! Your critical eye is something I really want in an editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story!

A true N/C story! So rare! Not some weak rape-wanna-be fantasy. Part of me wants to "see what happens next" but then I realize that to take the story further, would push it more toward being a "rape-fantasy" and and make it loose its kick!

Congradulations sir, you have made me both want and not want (not because its "bad") a sequal to your story! That is a first!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great 1st story

As for the haters, if you don't like rape stories, then why click on the non-consent category? There are categories here that I have NEVER clicked on, you want to know why? Because the theme does not appeal to me. If you read a non-consent then complain.......then you are a hypocrite who doesn't want to admit that you like rape stories....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More than one category

I did not come across this story by going to nonconsent. This also shows up in White Male. I don't know about any other anonymous user but i just don't feel like signing in and do not know my ID and password by heart.

This is not the same as watching or even reading a horror story. Normally people read or watch for the suspense not the actual violence. For those who get off on the violence - wow.

Saturn_RingsSaturn_Ringsover 11 years ago
Rich and Complex

I really found this story being a sound read. Your use of details are very colorful and the complexities of what our heroine is going through left me feeling remorse for her, yet yearning for more.

Keep up the good work, pace yourself, and thank you for sharing your talents.

AzaliaAzaliaover 11 years ago
Please Continue

I need to know if Matthew is a total dick or is he going to try and 'make it up' to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If you don't like it ......

1. While it doesn't happen all of the time, orgasm is a physiological and adrenaline response. Men and women can be stimulated and orgasm while being forced to have sex. It is a frequent source of shame for rape and molestation victims. Look it up.

2. Literary criticism is the evaluation, analysis, or interpretation of literary works. SAYING YOU DO NOT LIKE SOMETHING IS NOT A CRITICISM. LITEROTICA IS MOST DEFINITELY NOT A SITE THAT PEOPLE SUBMIT TO, OR VISIT TO BE JUDGED!!

3. @ EVERYONE who is writing how much they don't like the idea of rape, unless it's prettied up. No means no, whether its forced sex by someone you are actually attracted to or a complete stranger or someone you find repulsive.

4. If you don't enjoy the non-consent/reluctance ie. rape category, that's OK, I enjoy it and so does plenty others and I don't have to be anonymous to admit it. It is actually a pretty common fantasy and it doesn't mean a woman wants to be raped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Yes.

Forever looking for a more realistic rape scene, rather than a half-cocked "oh but she liked it really."

This was amazing.

-20yo girl. (not a 45 year old rapist ;))

BJ1024BJ1024almost 11 years ago
I did NOT dislike this.....

honestly, I HATE reading all these stories where 'oh I got kidnapped, beat, raped, forced, mutilated, humiliated, shared...but wow! I didn't realize I wanted it like that!' no! Non-consent should be non-consent! They shouldn't like it afterwards!

For the people who dislike the victim not liking it at the end... don't you think THAT is a little messed up? You want to read a story about someone getting kidnapped and raped and then everything's ok? That's kinda f-ed up. To me that says you want to ACCEPT force/rape. You want to read the whole story of someone being tortured through the whole story, as long as they accept it at the end? (And if you say you don't like either... why are you here? You read it by mistake? You had to read it all the way to the end to realize there wasn't a twist, and long before that, you knew it was about rape... )

Now, while I'm not a writer (Though I did write some, more this flavor, so any editors, send me a message, I need some help!) OR even an experienced reader of these stories, I think the part just after she got the job seemed too rushed, then the ending was way to abrupt. I understand it's a story, but she was raped, she hated it, give us a little more detail in her decision to go back to work. I know you mentioned at the beginning, but it didn't really stand out. I donno, something even as simple as 'as if nothing happened, because..' 'I had no choice, I needed the job' 'my rent was late' or something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cherokee?

What's with the apologetic 'Milky chocolate' shit? Sorry but the story did not do it for me. As a black man I never want to hear a sister attribute her beauty to some other race, because that means she's got some real self-esteem issues

semper_perplexussemper_perplexusover 10 years ago
Wow....

Very intense. Not at all politically correct but, intense just the same.

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 10 years ago
I'm kinda annoyed

Really... Shes just gonna take getting raped and go to work Monday with a fucking smile smh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

I like the story! I hope you write more about their relationship! Hope to read more! Thank for taking the time to write this!

CrissySnowCrissySnowalmost 10 years ago
the comments were dumb. First off....

She could have easily said no to the boss. Secondly she got drunk her own damned fault. But I really like this story because of the interracial non consent aspect. I like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

For a fantasy, you could have left out the feeling of degradation to the point it made her cry. I was really waiting for the point of giving in and she feels like it shouldn't have happened. Would have been more satisfying and less a story of abuse if she really wanted a second go around.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My 2cents...

This is nonconsent/reluctance...this certifies as that...if you don't like the story switch to another one.

People are entitled to their own opinions, but the genre of this story is mostly nonconsent/reluctance. It does fall under other categories but again...if you don't like it, switch to one you do.

It does seem like it was more akin to rape to me, but I was curious and kept reading. My opinion on the story is just like the story......unfinished. I want to see what else is going on, and reserve the right hold back judgement of this story. I only judged a scene within the story.

I have read plenty in this category where there was actual rape and the women submitted to the male and some did not. This is a STORY. Different strokes for different folks. I'm not saying I like it or don't, I reserve the right to hold judgement until the story is finished, but that's just my 2 cents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous