All Comments on 'Three Feet of Cock'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nice story

The only thing i have to say about the this is... when Julia got undressed again, how is she going to keep Micheal cum inside her??? other than great story and im sure if everyone was measured it would have been well over 36inches ;)

mitchfrenmitchfrenover 11 years ago
Totally unbelievable

but a lot of fun! You did well with the multitude of characters - they sometimes get confusing in scenes like this, but you managed it.

rfvmalerfvmaleover 11 years ago
Reaching a bit,

I thought your story was well written but you were really stretching things to include every ethnicity known to man. I would have preferred leaving out all the race specific attire and just allowing the married couples to interact freely. But that is only my opinion. Otherwise, a nice wank for me. Thanks

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Enjoyable read. The mass of characters were a bit much to handle, though.

CazzDCazzDover 11 years ago
Great job

I really enjoyed this story with a nice plot and interesting characters. The plot wouldn't have worked so well without 8-10 characters and I loved its multicultural kink.

Is it a possible reality? Doesn't matter at all, that's the great thing about fictional stories. I found this tale to be believable and look forward to a possible follow up involving the remainder of the evening or a potential swingers group.

A great effort please keep writing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Girls will be girls

So the girls (at least several of them) torpedoed (pun intended) their win into a loss! The last 'half-inch lie' would have done it by itself! Accepting the (unlikely) 8" claim didn't help either. Averaging over 7" across five guys would not happen very often, but let's not get too pissy about a fun fiction!

Why do I believe there will be a rematch next outing (soon!) Before the Great Pumpkin, for sure ... maybe average volume of cum? Or length of cumshot? Depth of honeypot? Clit-licks to orgasm? Not partner NOR prior 'referee!' Maybe they can franchise this idea!

smart_guysmart_guyover 11 years ago
Super fun story

I wonder why all spammers never have the balls to sign in and comment rather than the pansy Anonymous identity.

For me, I really enjoyed the story - normally I don't have the patience to read multi page stories but this was a page turner. The cultural kinks were ok - would actually love to see a porno or an adult film on similar theme. In reading, the hijab and other pointers only serve to remind each one of different stereotypes they already have in their mind.

You should continue writing this series as well as more stories on similar themes. 5 star.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
What spammers?...I hope we don't have more fascism here....this story

...was tough to follow at the pace I could give it (virgin singles in a story of lws) but it was interesting and could be the blueprint for an amazing story about mismatched sexualities and pushing one's luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Super theme - very enjoyable.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I am sure that swinging and fucking around is a wonderful thing for those that enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

UThankks

EmperorbiliusEmperorbiliusover 11 years ago
Most enjoyable

Loved the story, but it should continue, loads of potential scenarios... keep up the good work.

sagethornssagethornsover 11 years ago
well done.

An excellently written story with lots of interesting possibilities. A little hard to follow with so many wildly different characters in such a short story. The vividness of your descriptions paint very good pictures in my mind.

I'm looking forward to more of your work.

longrifle308longrifle308over 11 years ago
big words

Good story once I got around the over usage of the proverbial 25 cent words. Cut those out and stick to regular english and keep writing.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlover 11 years ago
Keep going!

Very enjoyable story and I think you did a great job with managing so many distinct characters. Would love to see another chapter with what happens next. I'm sure more fun could ensue once all the women are naked. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very well done

Well laid out story, good character development, and a great climax at the end. Please finish the rest of the evening in a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

Good story. Please continue this story dont stop it right here.

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Stirring scenes

Lot of characters and mixed races but, in essence, five scenes of cock play. As the men vary in size and bravura 'cockiness' the ladies display their varied charms and skills. Makes a stirring mix and it matters not how plausible the whole thing is: just sit back and enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good night?

Were the women going to have a lot of lesbian sex? Because the men were all dressed and heading out the door, disgusted with the women's behavior. Lots of divorces later the women were living a a cheap and dirty apartment, wondering how they had been so stupid and screwed up so badly. Boy was this a stupid story.

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 9 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@Anonymous, I find it interesting that you only critique the women's behavior, when the men were willing and eager accomplices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Clean her up!

When Julia got undressed again, how is she going to keep Micheal's cum inside her???

Hmmm... she should have thought of that and made him lick her clean before she was finished with him. That would solve a somewhat messy problem and make him earn that precious victory instead of having it so trivially handed to him.

She let him off too easy, almost an anti-climax in a sense. She has the power and should have used it.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 9 years ago
Good Mix....

A good read and mix of race, characters, penis & boob sizes.

This story had the potential to go in different directions and certainly a lot of room for development.

Is there a sequel as we have not had the naked maids, or the fall out of Michael and julie fuckinf behind their partners backs !

As for plausible story,...well it is only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Past, Present & Future

This was a great story. There was suspense; anticipation; lots of interaction; and, the promise of future rewards. In other words, it was a Good job and thoroughly enjoyable.!

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Fun Sexy Read***

Thanks for sharing.

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
Excellent story!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats ;)

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
Great story

Interesting bet:very clever. The surprise at the last couple was another pleasurable twist. Well crafted. Interesting dialogue. Interesting characters.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story.

The interplay between the characters and the growing suspense was the best part of the story. Great work and a hot finish.

rogie717rogie717almost 5 years ago
Great read

For a first into unfamiliar territory I would not have thought it, character development and storyline was excellent. Is there a sequel in the works or already completed. Would love to read about the rest of the bbq

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did the women enjoy their divorces?

Because the men figured out that they didn't want to be married to stupid cunts that had it in their minds that their husbands were small dicked pea-brains.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This well-written story was FUN...

...and that is what most of us hope for in this category, no? 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice! Please keep up the good work.

However, a minor correction is due:

"The desire of the man is for the woman, but the desire of the woman is for the desire of

the man."

By: Madame de Staël

Anne Louis Germaine Necker, Barroness de Staël-Holstein

French-Swiss woman of letters

April 22, 1766 (Paris, France) - July 14, 1817 (Paris, France)

SkinTicklerSkinTicklerover 2 years ago

Group Sex category? Almost. Chapter 2 could be...

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 2 years ago

Greatly entertaining story! The characters are well defined, believable people. This is sexy from the get go. The sex is erotic and humorous in places, like sex often is. Would love to see a continuation of this, especially the former lovers who reconnected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really like the diversity of the women, and would love to get to know them all better. The bet was a good gimmick, though the near-immediate willingness of all the women stretched credibility even for a fantasy. Still, all very fun! 5 stars.

irinmikeirinmikeover 1 year ago

Different and well written. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'm confused . . . Julia measures six and a quarter but reports six and three quarters. Think some remeasurements are needed, average of 4 readings each?

Understand the need for the large number of characters but found I got lost and bored. Took me three attempts to wade through. Still fun in the end. A continuation would be fun.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I stopped at "Cicadas buzzed lazily in the trees".

olblueyesolblueyes16 days ago

i liked the hell out of this tale,,,very erotic,,the ladies all seemed agreeable and were,,...this thing has legs,,,it could be a series,,all the ladies hopping beds and trading partners,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous