All Comments on 'Slavery Ch. 13'

by poison_alice

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

Things are getting very interesting now.Can't wait to see what happens.Excellent chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grabbed my attention again

I wasn't really grabbed by the last few chapters and I was losing interest... It's looking more promising now... Keep writing A_P

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Huh?

Wait I don't understand. He didn't want to be rough w/ her during sex because he didn't want to hurt her. But he had no problem leaving her torn and without food for three days after which he just punished her some more? I'm sorry but that is a major story gap that should be adressed at some point. He never apologized for it only saying "I could've treated like this all along". I think

Alana was right, it is Stockholm syndrom.

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Different direction

Wondered what would happen next and you have taken the story in a interesting and completely unpredictable direction. Alana is being very considerate but am not sure she will survive it! She has been through so much and has lost and gained family I think the practicalities of his situation could tip her over he edge. Good story, interesting direction, looking forward to next chapter. Thanks.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago

Still don't like Alana much,she is still reading books on how to escape and then turns around and says she loves him! She is all about me me me and now she is going to play selfless and 'letting' him have a child with his wife! I think she is already pregnant since she has taken nothing to prevent it that I know of nor does she seem to have had the monthly curse since she has been with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
confused

Wait what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If I only had a brain

Alana just does not think!! How could she even consider trying to leave. From what she has learned, but seems unable to understand is that most of the inhabited planets see humans as something to study. Didn't she learn her lesson with the species that bought her and gave her to Kalan. She also killed a species on the ship they came on and that is a automatic death sentence.

With Kalan she is safe, loved, given everything she wants. What a silly silly girl!!!! At some point I honestly do hope she grows a brain b4 she gets dissected like a frog.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
On one hand,

Alana seems to be maturing and realizing that it's not all about her. She is starting to become aware that even aliens have feelings. I'm glad she's willing to make a sacrifice to ensure that Kalen is happy.

But on the other hand, even though she has a good situation with Kalen; someone who loves and cares for her, she is still planning to escape. Why not just ask him to move somewhere else?

She is still my least favorite character. Right now, I'm reading for Kalen. I'm looking forward to more, though!

teranmcteranmcover 11 years ago
:\

Oh my heart breaks for her so much. I am actually heart sick for Alana. I love this story

mapili50mapili50over 11 years ago

I've become really conflicted about this story.

Before, Alana seemed like an airhead. Now, Alana seems more independent and proactive. But given her earlier character, I'm finding it difficult to believe she is suddenly plotting to escape by navigating a space ship across galaxies. But hey, maybe she received piloting skills during her info download (ala The Matrix).

In the past I thought Alana seemed ungrateful for everything Kalen had done. Now, she seems to really love him, but the erotic part of their story has virtually disappeared. The homosexual and lesbian subplots are not my thing so I basically skip most of Olivine's story (but I do find Neekesh and Yrin really cute).

It feels like the author listened to reader comments but it also feels like the focus of the story has changed.

rdhdvixenrdhdvixenover 11 years ago
Escape

I can completely understand Alana still wanting to escape even though she loves Kalen. She's still a slave on an alien planet. Everyone wants freedom. I've decided to just ignore how awful he was to her before. I'm glad he's treating her better, but I hope she suggests artificial insemination. I would think Kalen and his wife might be open to that since they aren't attracted to each other. I love that the planet is evolving when it comes to aggression.

princessmumprincessmumover 11 years ago
Update

Hey when is the next chapter going to up. Any update ??

AzaliaAzaliaover 11 years ago
My heart

I'm getting too emotionally involved XD My heart can't take it. What the hell is going to happen when Olivine gets pregnant? Will she herself survive? Will Alana be ignored when the baby is born? This is killing me -_-

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Please keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We want another Chapter

Where's the next ch. we want another ch. plzzzzz

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more please

Characters are well written. When is the next chapter?

MedgemonMedgemonover 11 years ago
more please

I absolutely love this story please finish I so want to know what happens to Alana

MaynessMaynessover 11 years ago
Pretty please please finish

Please please keep going I love is story! Thanks.

CyaniteCyaniteover 11 years ago

As I've read, there have been parts where I became a bit iffy on the story. Now that I'm to the last posted chapter, please post more! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?

" "You're reading a lot," was the only comment that Kalen made. Alana blushed in response, wishing that she could have hidden the books. Once was on the geography of the planet, one on the surrounding planets, and a third about the type of shuttle that Kalen's family owned. Her intentions must have been clear to him. "

WTF? She is acting like she have three personalities in her. One that said she love him. The oher plot to get away from him. And the other one gets horny and want to impale herself on a dick that fancy her.

spearishspearishabout 11 years ago
GOOD GOD !

The ADAMS family have nothing on this lot do they ...purple with red eyes and a mouth full of razors (ps bet breastfeeding isn't too popular) He's raped her ,caused agony ,branded her, but she's still more than happy to pop on his cock ?? As stated she has a "lets escape" kit in books which he hasn't even mentioned and yet ................I'm absolutely LOVING this story lol

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

That was an unexpected turn of events.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous