All Comments on 'Time Wounds All Heels'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 11 years ago
Glad to see you back on Lit....

A deep, and touching story about relationships. Thanks.

oddonexoddonexover 11 years ago
YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN

Once again, you have grabbed my attention. Good story with twists and turns. Sucking the reader deeper into your tale. I await your next contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My first read of one of your stories...wonderful

Very engaging...I was completely drawn in. I would love a sequel

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkover 11 years ago
Welcome back!

Your characters seem real and your stories sound more like memories than a made up plot. You don't say, "...to be continued" but I doubt anyone will complain if you do. I do think it's a good thing this story didn't take place in Jacksonville. I've heard a thing or two about those Jacksonville women and I doubt Kincade would have been able to lift Miss Jessie if she had the added weight of a pair of those Jacksonville hooters. Thanks for sharing!

AeroielAeroielover 11 years ago
Meh...

I'm expressing my opinion here. I'm sure the the fans that like your stories aren't going to happy with what I say here, but please respect my First Ammendment rights ;-)

And yes, I did read every word of this story before I commented.

For me, the story was given up early on the first page with the following quote.

"She had blue eyes, the clearest blue Kincade thought he'd ever seen, except maybe one other time. And that was long ago so he couldn't be sure"

Everything after that, albeit competently written, was predictable and alot of useless verbage, and after "Kenney's" apprerance at the young Jessica's front porch, the rest of the words were just a waste of well written language. I personally didn't think this was a very good story, and for me, as a reader, the story is everything.

Even though I believe your editors basically donate their time, you need to find somebody that proof reads properly. Now, Now, don't get pissed off at me; read it carefully yourself and you will see what I mean.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
The Usual Artfully Crafted, Panhandle Based Buffet of Issues For Thought !

I'm currently wishing the woman in the wheelchair was Paula from yet another of DSQ's previous stories. Maybe just maybe the author will hearken back to that tawdry twat. That would be story worth paying for & then some !

In addition I feel very tired after reading this because this tale did a ground & pound number emotionally as they say in MMA. The saga alternated between being cloying, annoying & undeniably addictive.

The author would peeve me with one of his choices & then often completely justify that decision within a few paragraphs. Although to my limited mind, a hot wheelchair babe is about as likely as a 60 year old woman who can carry off a blouse displaying a toned stomach ( from " Cries & Whispers " ).

Usually for better, but sometimes for worse : this author is downright feckless about going to extremes. Shoulda, woulda , coulda guessed that 4rth estate identity twist . I KNEW there was a backstory of some ilk up with that character, but didn't quite piece it together. Maybe next time.

Slam dunk five star read when all emotions are drenched & wrung. This feels just a little incomplete without some female character with abundantly endowed chest for HardDaysNight to D(+) cry about. Maybe next time.

mony50usmony50usover 11 years ago
Good Read

As usual, you again took me down a road I had never traveled before. I hope that your books sell well on Amazon and B&N. I bought them even though I had read them on Lit. Just trying my part to support a new up and coming author. I look forward towards the next one.

Mony (Seawarrior61)

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Touching Story

even if it had only been about the food distribution center.....

We know that these people were magnetized by their past and will have a future together. One thing was that surprised me was that no one put up downgrades due to the story complete. For me it was as complete as anything in life!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
First-rate!

Unlike so many stories on Literotica, this one has plot, good characterizations, and is written by someone who knows how to proofread. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Daniel, I love all your stories. They have real life drama in such a true way. It is love instead on just raw sex. I look forward to a continuation of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Names

I just had to comment on your choice of names: Kenny Bishop as the consummate nerd for a story set in North Florida, really? You must not have liked Bishop Kenny students much!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TIME AND LOVE DOES A LOT OF THINGS

and sometimes its for the better. TK U MLJ LV NV

GToastGToastover 11 years ago
Oh, don't give me this Stand-Alone-Story bullshit

On second thought, Star Wars (1977, pre-Lucasization) was a perfectly valid stand-alone story.

So it's sequel-worthy, but not sequel-necessary.

mtoldman33mtoldman33over 11 years ago
Amazing!

What a wonderful story. Well written, a captivating plot,just what I was looking for. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Predictable from about half way through the first page and after 7 pages it ends abruptly. You also need to find new editors,the ones you have are sorely lacking in proof reading skills, the amount of errors you and your editors missed is ridiculous.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
touching yarn

I didn't pick up on the connection with her and him.until it is spelled out,so I think other commenters were wrong that it was obvious.If I remember correctly wasn't the photographer in "The Bridges of Madison County" called Robert Kinkaid?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Glad you are back.

I enjoyed this story a lot. As others have said a sequel would be good, but really it does stand on its own. You are an excellent writer.

KirkelKirkelover 11 years ago
It was ok.

I will always read your stories. That being said, this one was ok. In my mind it was just a story with some emotion, but not on par with WWWM or some of your others. So she is handicapped and there is some tragedy; shit happens! The best part to me was dealing with the death of her old friend, nurse and confidant.

I enjoyed but again, it was ok.

Thanks in any case.

Rob

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Jessie is my favorite of all your female characters, too often your lead female is selfish beyond comprehension, difficult to empathize with. Here we had flaws and virtues, angst and growth. Thank you for the story.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 11 years ago
So glad that

you have submitted this story: It is a wonderful read. If there is a sequel, I will certainly read it with real enthusiasm; if there is no sequel, I will be happy that I have read this installment. Thank you.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 11 years ago
^__^

Great story and a fantastic read. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the awesome work, DanielQSteele1. ^__^

massivereadermassivereaderover 11 years ago
Nice one

Just ran across your work (at that other place, since I rarely check of stories here at Literotica) and I've greatly enjoyed all of your stories, so much that I've ordered a copy of your out-of-print Fantasy novel from Amazon. Glad to see you're still writing.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
brave

Brave of you to write about a partly parylised woman. I was right with it until you said she still had sensation in her vagina although not from waist down. Was looking forward to a realistic version of what it would have been like for her but that's implausible.

Well written though

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ENJOYABLE

FEEL GOOD STORY

oldcdawgoldcdawgover 11 years ago
You did it again

Once again you have proved to be the best writer on this site. I love your work, and look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
really fine

You should keep posting on Romance. Your characters are complex and interesting and so the simple-minded goons who try to shout everyone else out on LW will hate anything you write.

curioussscuriousssover 11 years ago
I've read 2 comments that say...

...that I did a piss-poor job of editing. Reading through this again I kind of agree that I rushed it a tad. I should have done better. I apologize DQS - I did rush it and I hate that you are getting negative comments because of my inattention.

I do this because I like your stories - also for the kudos of doing a good job. This time I should have done better!

The story itself is fabulous - a real tear-jerker in one way, but a story with hope at the end. A sequel would be at once welcome but anti-climactic.

A '5' from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another Winner

Once again a good story. Tugs the heart strings, great characters and a few surprises thrown in along the way.

Keep up the good work!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A nicely developed and well thought out storyline

Very sweet and loving romantic story, with an ending leaving the reader with hope that they will eventually get together.

Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
well done

it was well done but booring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Let me ask the obvious...

is there any chance that you could complete "When we were married?" I loved the story and the characters. I checked Barnes and Noble and only found the original chapters had been published. Was there more? I will check again just in case. I liked this one but it was not as appealing to me as your other stories...

OldMarineVet Ron Wood

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Forgetting the obvious

Do you really think so little of men ?? Your women characters are terrible. right from Debbie/Mona/Cathy and now Jessie. When you are middle aged you crave companionship.Here Jessie married all those guys because 'she had urges'. Yet another cartoonish woman with big tits. And she didn't just break Kenny's heart, she humiliated him on a day, which believe it or not is a very important one in life. And Kenny had to undergo surgery for his skin ?? Because a piss poor excuse for a woman wouldn't give him the time of the day.And the justification that he didn't fight for her , that's absolutely ridiculous. I would never fight for someone who holds me in such contempt, no matter how hot she is. This is what Kenny says made him a better man, what a moron.

RedbeakRedbeakover 11 years ago
Something new from DGS

I enjoyed this more than anything else I've read of yours. The characters have more depth and you've lost that adolescent obsession with huge breasts. In one way I'd like to know whether Kincaid ever returns, but for the dynamic of the story it's probably best to leave the question open. A good and engaging piece of work.

RedbeakRedbeakover 11 years ago
Correction to the above

(Sorry about the heading of my previous comment - it should of course be DQS. It's a lesson as to how easy it is to make typos)

I enjoyed this more than anything else I've read of yours. The characters have more depth and you've lost that adolescent obsession with huge breasts. In one way I'd like to know whether Kincaid ever returns, but for the dynamic of the story it's probably best to leave the question open. A good and engaging piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful Story

What a different story line! I loved the way you developed the characters and how you introduced the relationship between Jessy and Kincaid (Kenny). Now that I have read everything you have published in Literotica, I can say you are my favorite author. Please keep writing and submitting new material.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SUPERB!!!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I have thoroughly enjoyed everything you've posted here (especally WWWM) and always look forward to your next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Just a quick question, did I miss the reasoning why it is "Time wounds all heels" as opposed to the actual saying, "Time heals all wounds"?

CSD2CSD2over 11 years ago
damn!

i'm glad i checked the story list again, looking for more stories to re-read and found this instead! this was sweet! nicely done bro!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

Nicely done, DQS. A new plot line, with all this romantic tension and intrigue. Thanks for an entertaining read, and thanks for the reminder that romance can be created between people who are not stereotypically beautiful.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 11 years ago
Love Story

Life stories. Two very richly drawn principle characters with a solid supporting cast moving through an interesting plot of life experiences. I wandered into DQS1's catalog from a random list on LW and found a story I hadn't read because I don't normally read the Romance list. Must be my lucky day. This is one hell of a good read. The switch to the prom scene in mid story through me for a bit, but even that bewilderment seemed to fit the story line. There are a few other authors here on Lit that write as well as DQS1, but none better.

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
I enjoyed it all the way to page 5

I specifically recall thinking: Gee...DQS has finally figured out that his women don't have to be selfish, horrible, pain causing cunts. That there is plenty of drama inside of life which doesn't require some big busted woman absolutely DESTROYING another human being. Like Robert, it was a dream of mine to read a DQS story like that.

....and page five...killed that dream.

Credit where credit is due. THESE characters were much MUCH more relatable and believable than Deb, Gail...Hugh...Edwards...Mary... Do I need to go on?

It was nice that a man actually moved on from his female flaggelation...sort of. (Twenty year old torch...but it wasn't burning too brightly). It was nice to see a female character who actually...you know...felt BAD for doing what she was doing instead of crying for herself (Deb), purposefully inflicted psychological damage on her husband (Mary, TIffany, Caroline, Mona, Diane), was an emotional wasteland (Holly), or just a soulless cunt of a woman who could give a demoness a run for her money (Gail, Paula)

So...much improved. Granted, there was no woman we loved to hate, but a much more nuanced story.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
You are the best writer...

i've read on this site. This is another 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More!!!!

I loved this story and would like to see where it goes, please!! Keep writing I've been going through your stories and really like them Thanks

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
What if?

We can all go to that place in our own lives that was like all of what we just read - BUT - can we all then move to where the two of them have now arrived??

Only if we are very lucky -

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Will there be another part?

I hope so

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 1ST LOVE ...1ST CRUSHES

are like flower bulbs planted deep not knowing when they will bloom. TK U MLJ LV NV

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Your best ever. Authentic, inspirational and romantic. Quite a powerful combination. I agree with others who say you should continue this story. I am glad I stumbled upon it in this section. Five stars, and my undying admiration.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved this story

in most of your stories I feel as though I was watching a movie; in this one I felt that I was in the movie! Wish that had at least ended with her picking up the phone and he'd be on the other end to say "Hello"

I believe that your stories should actually "be" movies!

Thank you;

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Time Wounds All Heels" is exactly opposite "Time Heals All Wounds"

HEEL is otherwise referring to Biotches & Bastids;

so to the person who needed it explained -

Paybacks are a Bitch

DKP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finally

Daniel, one of your characters finally had some semblance of morals....a heart.... This one was just different..... About time.

xtchrxtchrover 10 years ago
Great Story

Your writing is fantastic. I really enjoyed this story-the entire story-even the ending. The characters were real. When you write a story that's not about taking cheating women back, it is a real story. I had a tear in my eye for these two people. Good job.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Forgotten how good this story was

Read it when posted and then again tonight. Had forgotten the prom night twist in the middle. Really liked the ending. Well done.

SensateSensatealmost 10 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this beautiful story. Maybe some of the things I regret in life aren't so bad after all.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 10 years ago
WOW

I missed this one the first time through. I think "WOW" sums it up pretty good. It just blew me away. Just like "Moment of Clarity". Great style, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Just read "Time Wounds All Heels". I don't know if you are still writing but, if not, the world will miss out. This was an EXCELLENT tale and I really enjoyed the reading of it. It was very emotional.The big "reveal" caught me by surprise and I just had to comment. I hope you continue to write. Thank you again. 5 plus stars!!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 9 years ago

"...nobody stays angry for 20 years. Unless they're psychotic." Mark me down as psychotic. It's been 24 years and I'm still mad at the bitch. Regardless, great story, well written. Thanks.

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Ok, I have to acknowledge you

You are definitely the best author of LW stories that I've read on this site. This had everything any good story should have , pity you can't teach some of your fellow writers your skills to help them improve.

W O W ... 5 big *****

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
excellent story

there have been more than a few stories on this site, that I've read and enjoyed this much. well done. did you really have to leave the reader hanging, as to whether he'd come back or not? oh, and yes, I will carry a grudge to the grave, if I have to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow, I thought WWWM was your masterpiece.

Congrats. This was an amazing story. Five out of five. I thought WWWM was your masterpiece. But this was perfect. Thank you.

zman1980zman1980about 9 years ago
Amazing!!

All of your stories are great, but this is your best.

JohnSpiritWolfJohnSpiritWolfover 8 years ago
Amazing Story!!!

I've read a whole lot of story's on here and I have to admit, this is definitely one of my favorites. I would but ask, I would like to see a sequal to this one if possible, does he call her back? Do they end up dating? Do they end up getting together in the end? I would really love to see this one continued...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Typical DQS ......

Engaging narrative. Nice character development. Mesmerizing plot. Clean and concise story telling, no dawdling. Just really, really good craftsman? No ! Artistry is a better description of DQS's contributions. Daniel .... I hope to hell your agent(s) are diligent in showing your stories to Hollywood. Your stuff just screams to be put to scripts and on to the tube !!

Ozzie379Ozzie379about 8 years ago

Loved the story, definitely need a sequel.

slamdog1slamdog1almost 8 years ago
Thank you Rehnquist

Although you may be deceased your mentioning Daniel Q Steele's works got me interested in his stories. Just got through with The Long Fall. I've read WWWM on Literotica. Bought the last two today. Second Acts and The Wind is Rising. Can't wait till I get to the parts that pick up where WWWM left off. A very good author...

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 7 years ago
Plataka

this was written by some one who knows about Palatka or some one who went to a lot of research on a small town. been a long time since I was down there or even if Angels diner is still around. I like the build up of the story . ate at Angels several times , but had to drink tea because I worked for Pepsi at the time . would like to see a follow up .

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
One thing one never does...

is cover an iodine application with a bandage. It blisters, becomes infected and leaves scars. Been there done that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice Start

This was a nice start on what might be a pretty good story. All it needs is an ending.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

Nice story beginning, though him being that boy she was so cruel to felt a tad contrived.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 7 years ago
No finish

I do not like stories without an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Got Me

Ok, You got me. Now FTDS,

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatover 6 years ago
Your story, your choice.

It was a good start on a great story. I can see its potential but it is too short of a finish, therefore I could only give it a 3*. If it were finished apace, no matter how it ended, I'd be hard-pressed to vote less than 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I know many writers do it but it still rankles me. Write a very good story and then just cut it short without any kind of definitive ending. Yeah, I know the old adage, always leave them wanting more, but somehow that doesn't work with written stories. For me, reading a great story that draws me into it, only to get to a vague, undefined ending just pisses me off. 1 star, and I wish there was a way to give this story a negative rating. The ending, or lack of, angered me just a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NO!!!!

I have read several of your stories and enjoyed them all. But, if ever a story cried out for one or two more chapters, this one did. It went from a 5+ to a one. If i wanted to make my own ending, i would have written my own story. You really need to come back and finish this one, for good or bad, but finish it.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
TIME?????? HAS A FUNNY WAY OF BALANCING OUR LIFES

not taking into consideration all the mountains. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The story was great, the ending was no ending at all. Finish it please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent Part 1....But!

Where the hell is the conclusion? Beginning, Middle, End. In this case, 2 out of 3 really isn't that great. Holding off on rating for now. Even if the conclusion is awful, I'd give this a 5*, but not as a stand alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Conclusion please!

Such a good story is begging to be concluded. You CAN'T leave it hanging!

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years ago
Only one request.

This is a very sweet story. *****

Another chapter would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Needs a part two

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Damnit, another tear jerker.

A perfect little story. Thank you.

5-stars

flarebel2327flarebel2327about 6 years ago
time line

since it's been so long that a story was written something must of happen to the writer . there was another one that have used a follow up to it . Paul & Paula. have read all of them good stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5 stars

Masterpiece of writing and storytelling skill.

Liked it that religion (at least Baptists) was portrayed in a good light.

Now, comments (not criticism) on the statement that Catholics and Baptists consider suicide a sin. True. My expansion on that is based on being born and raised in a Baptist family, studying Bible theology in (a nondenominational) school, and attending Baptist churches some of my life.

I would guess that Catholics think of suicide as a mortal sin but do not know. Baptists do not use the concept of mortal sin.

A Baptist friend committed suicide (he had cancer). The Baptist preacher believed he was forgiven and in heaven. I agreed. Reasoning:. When one accepts Christ (= is born again = is saved) ALL sin is forgiven, including future sins (for example, suicide). Our past sins were future sins when Christ died to forgive them, so forgiving our future sins is no harder than forgiving our past sins.

So far, this has to do with forgiveness for eternal life (= for salvation). There is a separate concept of forgiveness for fellowship (that is, daily life). The forgiveness for eternal life puts you into the family of God, while the forgiveness for fellowship enables you to get along with your heavenly Father (daily life).

Example. You (a saved person) commit the sin of lying, adultery, or suicide -- you are already forgiven for salvation. But to be on speaking terms ("in fellowship") with God, you must confess (like apologizing). Thus Jesus said, "If you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your heavenly Father forgive you your trespasses." (Matthew. 6:15) Note that in this Scripture, God is still your heavenly Father (= you are saved) even though you are not forgiven (for fellowship).

So, to summarize, Baptists believe suicide is a sin. Even though it is a sin that one cannot confess (since you are dead), a saved person still goes to heaven.

This attempts a quick overview. Much more could be written.

Paul in Oklahoma

curioussscuriousssover 5 years ago
Still my =favorite

A year or two since I read this masterpiece.

This and "Moment of Clarity" are my faves.

Here's to you and I hope you are doing well,

Norm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Holes in the Heart

Don't see a comment by 26thNC anywhere here so I"m just going to have to do this one on my own. I've only read a few really perfect stories on this site, but this one is at the top of the list. It's been a long time since it was written and something dramatic must have happened in the authors life so I won't expect another chapter, just pray your are in a good place. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I fancy myself as a competent writer.

Storylines come to me whole. Framed all of a piece. Then I read your story and realize unhappily that some writers are on a whole different plane. You are above that group.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Wonderfully poignant

Really enjoyed this one, two wounded adults finding each other after 20 years. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
SPECK-TACK-YOU-LAR STORY.

One of the best I've ever read on these sites. A beautifully sneaky story.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ and well deserved.

desertdog43desertdog43about 4 years ago
Just a story

Of people being people, great one I think......

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Neat!!!

Very nice story. Jessica definitely paid for her sins in triplicate. I am guessing she still has sensation in her lady parts? Or does she just go through the motions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great read

Excellent writing!!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Really good story. Things happen when you are young and you look back and ask why it's because you were young and foolish and yes Time Heels All Wounds it just takes time.

Buddy1945 aka. Ron

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionabout 3 years ago
Beautiful story

Loved the foreground unfolding of the present day story and subtle slow development of the underlying story, left with a tantalising yet uplifting conclusion. Quite sublime. 5* all the way, superb storytelling with masses of romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Damn cliff hangers

I hate cliff hangers but that sir was magnificently done.

Charlie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Karma. You never know when it will reach up and rock your world. This story had regret tragedy and a promise of possibly love. Well he call the only way to find out if there is a follow up story written.

Ron/mcwhorter28445@gmail.com

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Spoilt

Spoilt by the way it was left hanging.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Spoilt

Spoilt by the poor ending.There should have been added on that when the next weekend arrived,he didn't and never contacted her.She deserved a taste of her own medicine.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 3 years ago

I don’t normally read Romance in Literotica but I was so impressed by ‘Separate Vacations’ by this author that I decided to give it a go. It was good, and it kept my interest to the end with a good plot twist. 5 stars.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Masterful. Thankfully, the standard DQS 'girl humiliating guy' plot device was only a small flashback that played a key role in a feelgood story. Much more enjoyable appreciating the writing chops on display when you're not subjected to constant one-upmanship in the humiliation stakes.

@Nitpic: Are you for real? The woman has been crippled, abused and abandoned by her previous husbands. You think Kenny not showing up is going to be any more medicine than that? If anything, she'll probably feel relieved that her original sin was finally absolved for good.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

Great story! ....fantastic read! If a second chapter does get written.. I am sure it will be just as memorable. Thank-you

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous