All Comments on 'CvsN 29: So Long, Sisters'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
The Scintillating Saga of Smooth Operator Jack

The closing sentence of this story hinted at a potenial bump in the road . I'm looking forward to it! Jack hasn't tested since the jealous Spanish potentate. One of the best chapters of this series was Jack laying the smackdown to John ( Debbie's abusive ex) .

It seems the main crisis here is which lucky woman should has first dibs on bearing his child . Things are nigh optimum in terms of career , no rogue males , discontent harem females or nosy neighbors. Is this set in Texas or some outpost of Nirvana ?

Still this was a diverting read because unlike most poly stories TTT takes considerable trouble to make all members of Jack's harem full blown individuals in terms of background, career, disposition, appearance & dreams.

This author well knows & shows how maxim about how the joy is in the differences. This individual traits acquired in the world at large enrich the buodoir frolics. Still I'm looking forward to that possible crisis, when things get primal and risky as well as risqué .

TestSubject001TestSubject001over 11 years ago
Loved The Stories

I just wanted to tell you how much i have enjoyed these stories. I spent only four hours sleeping over the past two days reading all 29 chapters. I look forward to your next update.

reza1962reza1962over 11 years ago
More please

Please can we have more stories in this series. The CvsN is one of my favourite series. I would also like to offer a big thank you for all of your efforts in writing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Looking forward

Like the rest of the comments, good work, very enjoyable series & looking forward to more. Thanks

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Boring !

ALL the comments are repetitious - "brilliant!".

Oh the story is .... er I'll have to say it too .. BRILLIANT.

Story development, character development, spelling and grammar, 100% excellent.

Continue at your pace - quality not quantity.

I must admit I'd like to see the Spanish senorita visit him and his harem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more..please

I have been reading this series as if it was a book,chapter for chapter. I am looking forward to the rest of the book. By far your best yet..

Thankyou Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Jack Is living every man's dream how do you get the smile and twinkle in your eye that he has and get every woman you meet desire to be fucked by you it would be my fist wish if I ever found the genie bottle 6

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Totally obsessively enjoyable! !

The author is a master a going the gamete of the human Psyche relating to human sexual interaction between individuals and groups. The story flows with drama intrigue and heart throbbing intimacies. This author is beyond masterful in laying out details of complex relations and simplifies them with incredible ease and flows. The characters descibed in this story erupt so likelike I've developed emotional attachments. I have fallen in love with Debbie one of the principal story characters I never want this story to end. This is the best story I've ever read in my life. This author is nothing short of totally amazing and deserves my thanks for the ride. Please keep writing. I've voted 5 stars favorite story favorite author..anything. else need saying???

jestingmonkjestingmonkabout 11 years ago
AWESOME!!!!

This is an AWESOME series!!!!!! PLEASE continue!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
fantastic!!!

just finished reading this amazing series you definitely have to keep it going, although many of the characters do seem to be fading out. great story though keep it up!

maybe an addition to the perfect game as well :)

CHICKWILLIAMCHICKWILLIAMabout 11 years ago
Excellent series!

Not getting tired at all of these wonderful stories and characters! Please continue soon! And thanks for the hours of reading pleasure!

cplgoingbadcplgoingbadabout 11 years ago

I've enjoyed the series so much I've become a member here just so I could leave you and a few others feedback and to let you know!

The time taken to build the characters and background gives the story substance unlike some of the one page "we met and had sex" stories that are just descriptions of positions with sex talk. Your series has that substance and that is what I enjoy.

I hope you keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

It's nice to see he's finally getting his act together. Don't let him fuck up a great thing.

doorknob22doorknob22about 11 years ago
Great stuff!

Looking forward for the rest of the story. My wish list includes:

-Pregnant Debbie sex scenes

-Amie and Ron get it on!

-Karen and Robin. Time to see how really wild they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
more please...:)

loved it...waiting for a long time...want more & please dont make us wait that long...thank you...:)

nwiannwianalmost 11 years ago
When can we expect more?

Great Story - read it last year and just reread it BUT I need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

We need more,keep it coming :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please

Please continue the story its amazing.

Ideas for you:

Pregnant Debbie and Cathy

The return of the Major Ana Isabel

office hijinks with Chris, Karen and Jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

A cocky young man's endless jerk off fantasy. simply just that.

xswabbiexswabbieover 10 years ago
more, more, more

pls continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More of this series please.

Great series, it would be terrific if you could write some more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More, more, more!

There have GOT to be more chapters, you have opened up so many plot lines. These stories are so good I am not even reading them for the sex anymore, I have become attached to the characters. Please don't let it end here.

savage12ksavage12kover 10 years ago
I never beg

It clashes with the whole dominant thing... but... PLEASE write more! Please. Your characters have such life and depth, this stopped being a story for me about 20 chapters ago. These people all have faces and distinct voices in my head. You are a marvelous writer. MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CvsN Fan

more please! Great characters, fun sex fantasy and a potential for Jack to mature.

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Finish it

Please finish this one.. I know it takes a lot out of you to continue a series that may have already left you, but try to call it back up and finish it off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
???????

This definitely needs a wrap up. I'm guessing you're over it or frustrated with where it goes now, it would be nice to know if you are going to continue at all or not. Just a fan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I LOVE THIS SERIES

This series is the best I've read. You'r style is absolutely F'ing incredible. This series has so manu wonderful things and plots and side plots and sex..."Words, there are no words".

MORE PLEASE!!

DennisOshea69DennisOshea69about 10 years ago
Excellent Writing!

Extremely impressed with your ability to tell the story and keep the reader interested the entire time. Kudos to you sir!

If you are open to suggestions for future stories in this series, how about some of these:

1. Debbie and Cathy both become pregnant. The Spanish princess shows up also pregnant having been shunned by her family. The former Spanish boyfriend sends "muscle" over to the states to exact revenge. Conflicts ensue.

2. Use some combination of events from number 1 above and then add in the flight attendant from the trip to Spain who is enamored with our hero.

3. Add a new older female character to the house that lust built who will become the matriarch. A free spirited woman (from the Hawaiian side of our hero's family) who can give sex as good as she gets.

Thanks for listening!

Would love to read more from this story.

MnprnwriterMnprnwriterabout 10 years ago
Amazing read!!

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed all 29 chapters.

Please continue, like most good books I don't want it to end.

The interaction between all the players is beyond anything I have read here until now, They have become people with real lives vs. the usual sex folding into more sex.

rjsully7rjsully7about 10 years ago
Want more

I agree with everyone great series!!! You can put everything together . When can we expect more in series??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more pls.

Pls more. I really love it. Maybe jack and debbie should get married. I know debbie said that jack and beth should. I think jack and debbie would be a better fit. . So pls more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more

Please do more. Unless you already did.please soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pls continue!!!

It's been a really great reading so far.. Enjoyed the stories.. Really hope that the stories can continue further.. For Jack n Debbie with baby.. Jack n Beth with her school.. many other characters which can be developed as well.. Do hope there will be more on this series.. Thanks for the great write-ups soooo far.. Had fun reading them

mistout1mistout1almost 10 years ago
I hope you find your way back.

Great story so far, would love to see where you could take these characters next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more

This is already such a long series I hate to ask for more. But, I will. As great as it has been, there is so much more that needs to be told. Does Debbie become pregnant? How does it affect her? Does it reawaken her old insecurities, or does it lay them to rest by finally realising how Jack loves her. Does Beth become a star athlete at Uni and does her team members make a play for Jack? What does Joe and Cathy do about their desire for Jack to father their child? Does Beth give birth to Jack's son after her swim career is done? Amie and Eric are still at a loose end and does the Spanish princess decide to persue him after all? Jim, Karen, Ron, and Robin's stories aren't quite resolved either. Could Robin be in an episode as the architect for the remodel of 'This Old House' and become a famous designer. These are some of the questions that need answers and roads that could be travelled in future chapters. I can't imagine you being tired of writing about 'The House That Lust Built' yet, there are so many stories left there to tell. Even without introducing new women into the mix. Let us see more soon,

Bookworm1962Bookworm1962over 9 years ago

You are easily one of the best authors on here, and if there was a status of "the" best author on Literotica, you'd certainly be in the running. You don't just write about sex acts; you create interesting characters that the reader feels for. You put them in interesting situations, and its fun to see how they handle it. And the sex: you have the rare ability to write sex scenes sexy, comforting, or romantic, or raw hot, as needed; often, an encounter has elements of more than one type of scene.

One area in which you are definitely the best I've read on Literotica, is writing sex scenes with multiple parties. Especially in this CvN series, you bring together three, four, five, or more participants, and you keep consistent with what they bring to the encounter -- Beth's innocent hesitance, Karen's lusty raunchiness, etc -- and you keep the action straight, dynamic and arousing. Well done, and thank you for sharing.

I do have one suggestion: sometimes, when reading a dynamic multi-player scene, it is difficult to follow who is doing what to whom. Where you have several paragraphs with just one or two sentences of dialogue or action, you sometimes stick with pronouns instead of repeating names. If he's flat on his back, who is riding him, and who just climbed onto his face? And which of them just orgasmed? A good example: CvN chapter nine, page 2, the action with Jack, and his three girls just before Jim knocks on the door. A name every couple of graphs would greatly enhance the read.

I hope this doesn't come across as "grammer police;" in this context, I don't care about which "their" or "they're" you use, but a few more names might improve your stories' already considerable enjoyability.

sqhead2sqhead2over 9 years ago
Gr8

More plzzzzzzzzzz It needs more chapter plz

Thanks, sqhead

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Outstanding Storie Series

I was totally enthralled by this continuing series. I found myself awaiting the next chapter(s) with anticipation. Great storyline with a fluid transition into the following chapter(s). Please hurry with future chapters please.

mabell3368mabell3368over 9 years ago
Where are you?

Are you really goig to leave us hanging? This has been one of your best and everything else you do is terrific.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The best endings

The best endings are at life changing events like birth, going to a new school, winning an important game or medal, a graduation (high school, college, advanced degree), getting a new job, getting married, going off on a honeymoon, (getting a divorce is a possible life changing event but less satisfactory than most), getting a wife or significant other pregnant, having a baby (a man's partner having a baby, a man having a baby would be really significant), a move to a new house or new location, retirement, death of a spouse or partner, acquiring a new spouse or partner, and finally death. In my opinion death of the protagonist is not as satisfactory an ending as any of the above. The best fiction, at least fairy stories end "and they lived happily ever after." Somewhere in there are joining the armed forces, graduation from basic or advanced courses, winning a battle, or surviving if it was in some doubt, going on R&R (or I & I, intoxication and intercourse), getting a promotion, getting discharged or retired, much like events in a civilian job. Not every character has all of these life changing events open to them, If you are writing about a catholic priest, getting married is probably not an option. However if you do not end the story at a logical stopping place, readers will complain and possibly be less likely to read other stories because they remember the one they did read as being unsatisfactory. Another exception to the rule is do-over stories where death or some other intervention sends the character back to his past or transfers him into the past of another character. But that new story again has to end at a satisfactory point, unless the ending is him or her being sent into yet another do-over. Think of the movie Ground-hog Day where the hero repeats the same day over and over, and varries his actions to enjoy different outcomes. You could do that to this story, provide alternate endings based on which ladies he decides to spend the rest of his life with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More Please

This is such a great story it would be a shame not to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Good

Like the rest I hope you finish this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
please finish

Please finish this series, it's your best to date

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I have loved this story. Please don't leave it hanging here. I would like to see were this can go from here. There must be more that you haven't written yet!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
agreed

I'll have to go along with all the other comments I've read here. You need to find a way to wind this up for good. To a point that we, as readers, don't feel the need for more. It would be good to read the saga of Debbie's pregnancy and birth. Of her insecurities being brought to the suface all over again as she grows. Of course, Beth will want to have his baby too, but that will be after she finishes college and we can't wait the four years required for a basic degree to experience her young athletic body dealing with twins (twins?) inside her. Is Jack going to go after more 'strange'? It would ruin the story if he became thouroughly domesticated. And how about Cathy and Joe. The last we see, Debbie is going to go talk to them about the fatherhood thing. What finally transpires? So many unanswered questions, you need to resolve them before saying goodbye to Jack, Debbie, Beth, Karen, Robin, Ammi, Chris, Cathy, Joe, Jim, Eric, Erin, Ashley, Pablo, The Major, and possibly more. You've left us hanging here. At least give us a complete story. Then you can lower the lights, drop the curtains, and we can say 'goodbye' to "The House that Lust Built".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No! No! No! don't stop now

To many unanswered questions for you to stop.

1. what about the old cardboard boxes in the garage/daycare left by the previous owner. that's an angle you could explore.

2. there HAS to be a comfortable ending. you've left so many unanswered questions.

3. with your writing skills this could be unending

4. I'm hooked on Debbie, after 29 chapters you must give us readers some relief

savage12ksavage12kover 8 years ago
The house that lust built cannot. stop here

I Have been waiting 20 chapters for jack to get his goddess pregnant! You cannot stop right when he finally realizes that he wants a real family. Can. Not.

I don't beg, so I'm going to have give this my best shot... Get back to writing!

KebbBoneKebbBoneover 8 years ago
More more more

If you haven't already guessed it I want more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE! Please MORE!

This is an amazing series. And you can't leave it off with that hint of Spain and not finish it off. Hell, for the drama sake I'd love to see the Spanish princess make a business trip to America and the household's reaction to her.

DreadlokDreadlokover 8 years ago
Is there a continuation?

I have truly enjoyed this series. Is there any chance that it will continue?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need more.

You can't leave it like this what happens when debbie talk's To Cathy about jack giving her a baby? And I know that debbie said she didn't want to get married but I think that jack and debbie should get married their good together. Something to think about. Great job. Please more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More needed!

A very, very nice Story, and one can see your development as a writer over several years, from good to excellent.

Nonetheless, this one needs more chapters, like...

- Solving the "Major Issue". Maybe bringing his two girls with him, and they approve of each other...

- Solving his Baby/Wife-Problem: Marry Deb, have Beth as the one catching the flowers, make Deb a Mommy that night, then Cathy, too, and all have a nice protein shower for their Bellies

- Solving the Chris Chapter: Her Husband approves of her "sexual charging" at his home now and then...

- Too many Women, as a twist: Jack totally stops fucking around and just has his wife Deb and their Friend with Benefits Beth in Bed regularly, others only get to watch and inspired.

I loved it, as all your other works, please continue, either new or this story, i don't care, as long as you're still writing... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE!!

We NEED MORE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please it's an excellent story with lots more story lines to pursue

More please , excellent story with lots of avenues still to pursue

nordo200nordo200over 7 years ago
Please continue

It's been a while since this series was added to. Please think about adding to this series, it's really good (as is most of your writing).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW!!!!

WOW!

What a wonderful read.

It has been several years since we have heard from this family. It would be great for you to continue such a well written and fun to read story.

Please say there is MORE.

THANK YOU!

Old Silver

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What an epic.

Probably one of the best long story series I have read.

Thanks & keep writing.

Regards,. :-D.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lose interest?

Third read through the series, still hoping for more. Didja lose interest, TTT? Sorry I have a habit of failing to vote, or rate (except for the contests). You're one of my favorite authors on the site, and this series along with Charity are tied for my favorite stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More, please

I love this series almost as much as the Two Moms series. I'd love to see more of both! Please think of revisiting both after you finish Honor?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finish the Story

Please finish this ASAP. After reading 29 chapters I'm invested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
CvsN has to continue........

I'm invested in a story without an ending. Did you loose interest? What happened?

Keith

Kwrendrag@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Everyone send private feedback to the author.

I think TTT has left literotica, so we will never get to see how this ends. He is like the grrm of sex stories. Leave him a private feedback in addition to commenting here to continue the series. He also has a website that you can look up on Google (search TX tall tales) and contact him from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TTT

Is publishing on line so this is probably dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
High and dry

You need to continue this story. The only way to describe this feeling is almost coming after riding a beautiful woman for 3 days for her to say time to go now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so

so what happens to our little 3 some now ? really, are you going to leave us hanging ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Look at the posting history on this story

The first post in this story is from 2001 and the last post in from 2012. He has spent 11 years posting 29 chapters. I think we're gonna have to wait a bit before the next one comes out. It kinda kills the fun though. These long waits.

LupusDeiLupusDeiover 6 years ago
Speaking of bumps

"I have a morning conference call with Spain I have to take." That's pretty much the first of many. Making Spanish Royal Jewel continue to shine across the ocean and cast constant threat of eventual meteorite hit impact in North America, with the private security detail on the backstreet and all the things. Probably could be hold as a distant threat always in the background for some while before the sudden, anyhow unexpected blow. He set her free, in more than one sense, and she wants another chance to say thanks, something along that, seemingly no big time fallout, probably, just another massive earthquake, and then back to orbit around Sun, but still out there somewhere. Just playing on that contrast between poor, fragile housewife he hold and nurture, against the old aristocracy warrior woman who may move mountains to get him under, and not that he didn't want... Making him feel as a prey for a change. Whole family overly friendly visit to Spain could be just one of ridiculous, and somewhat embarrassing deals offered.

Babies, babies... Cathy won't give up and would be willing to catch it despite resistance, and you know, our guy can't hold his dick out of an open hole, is there teeth in it or not. Ah, and besides, transoceanic flight anyhow becomes expected part of work flow for Jack, isn't it? If it was daydreams to carry Debbie along as it was, isnt it expected to become increasingly difficult quite soon, now?

Beth as a swimming superstar. Maybe not the most covered sport, but that stil may grant some invasive interest; as it was put here, there might as well be already some early sniffing around. So, let's see. Debbie goes pregnant, while he announce (or worse, do not) engagement with Beth. By the rumour mil, Beth becomes the live-in lezbo plaything of the pervert couple, but Debbie the abused maid, at the same time. While they may declare that appearances doesn't matter, and Debbie may sincerely think so, it still provides pressure. Now drop in let down Spanish countess and rumours of endless string of lovers. What a reality show for tabloids to chew forever.

Beth and college friends and escapades, that's a feed for whole another series on it's own. Beth house parties may easily become legendary. And a lot of moral pain afterwards, especially for Jack who try and keep falling to be exclusive for a limited number of beauties. Imagine girls swimming team in his living room. That's quite a redefinition of a buffet, isn't it?

Awkwardness of professional success. Both Jack & Beth may be pushed to transfer to LA, demanded, but reluctant and even next to impossible, with pregnant Debbie on tow, finally finished and normalised house and small but profitable business in the backyard. Surrey that all can be sold with profit, but who wants to leave that extendable bed behind? But nobody outside understands. And Debbie feeling as an anchor, despite all the assurance in the world.

Robin's fmm threesome with Ron in the ass, that's not a bump but pure pleasure, still may not be as easy as it sounds. Beth kind of declared, it's over as soon Robin moves out, but Jack and her have different plans, it seems. Don't let us out from this one, please, this story will never be complete without that taken care of, either way. Rejected, but still happening almost by chance, right before the big wedding, for additional kinkiness maybe?

Chance encounter with stewardess Leanny. She's not someone new, technically, isn't she? And there was unique allure around her, as random the act was. Make him somewhat short of a plaything for the moment, and she may find the big bed as one place to stay over the rare moments on the ground.

Not even mention there can be new people around in many ways. The Day-care business surely needs an employee or two to cover for Beth part time and Debbie pregnancy, and I imagine either one of them to eventually move into management of it exclusively, or Beth moving out of it entirely. Going by example of Amie, it almost a given bed 'interview,' isn't it?

The story as whole could go from day to day diary to more occasional chain stories of the most daring escapades to reflect on growing normality of the life, just for the added contrast.

But yeah, this doesn't seem to be the definitive ending of it all, to me, just a long lingering pause, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue the story

What happen next. Will Debbie get pregnant. Will Beth want one as well. Please please finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would love some more!

I am so attached to this series. Please write more!!

JDDRIVERJDDRIVERover 6 years ago

Please continue this series!

scorge30scorge30over 6 years ago
I hope the author continues this story

I would like to hear more about Jack and the girls. Does Jack get Debbie and Cathy pregnant? What happens with Robin? I hope that Robin and Ron break up and Robin becomes a permanent member of Jack's bed.

Timmy4uTimmy4uover 6 years ago
Wanting more

I would love more of this story. Did you continue under another name?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue series

I don't know if you still write or not. I happen to stumble on this story and loved it. Please consider my request to continue this story. It's awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Well done series. One of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent writer

You are a wonderful writer and I enjoy your stories, however you never finish them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I want more!

Please, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent Story!

Can't wait to read more about Jack and the girls. There just have to be repercussions from what happened in Spain

Decal_lastDecal_lastabout 6 years ago
Say it ain't so Joe!

You gotta keep this one going. It is like an addiction.

Taf45377Taf45377about 6 years ago
???

It's been five year since the last installment to this series and a little over a year since the last story by tx tall stories was posted. This series has a lot unanswered issues. Such as baby, Ana, Chris, travel, marriages etc...

Has this series just met it's untimely death? Any chance of any additional chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Whew! 29 chapters! Needs more!!!

I vote for continuation. Debbie and the baby (and continual use of her while she's pregnant). Maybe Cathy's pregnancy? Beth in school and Jack's need to screw the entire GW girls swim team. Amie's tie down scene and continued use of her and Robin as cum slut's/fuck toys. 4 way between Jack, Karen, Jim and Robin and continued use of both sisters. Leanne needs to pop in and out when she is on a layover and needs to be used by everyone. And of course, Ana Isabel, does she come to D.C. to try to woo Jack back? What a conflict between her and Debbie...unless they get along!!! We need answers to these questions TTT. Please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF

Great story...but u left your fans hanging! Please continue or provide some sort of conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue this GREAT story

I agree with these other fans to carry on. there is so mush more to be added. Get Debbie pregnant, does he marry her? Did he get the MAJOR pregnant (whoops)? What about Cathy? This story is like a book you cannot put down!

MAKE SURE YOU DON'T TAKE MONTHS OR YEARS TO FINISH IT1 PLEASE!!!!!!

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
I agree

The last chapter was six years ago. What happened? Inquiring minds want to know. To date this series has my 5 Star Rating, but it needs to be finished.

tuttaolcomtuttaolcomalmost 5 years ago
FINISH PLEASE

Very good work but finish please.

oakbloke82oakbloke82over 4 years ago
Fantastic work

Loving the story, well written. Keep it coming please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a great story

I feel there must be more to bring this lengthy tome to a logical conclusion, any plans to add to your story???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Seanbha

I have been gripped by these stories and others by you keep up the good work and please continue this tale regards seanbha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Happy St Patricks Day 2020

From your Bio page:

"As anyone reading the LW category knows, BlackRandl86 has convinced me to start posting to Literotica again. I will be posting a six chapter Loving Wives story for the LW Legends Day on St. Patrick's Day, and will be posting updates to several existing stories in the next weeks, as well as a few new efforts."

Looking forward to updates to your stories and new ones! Have missed your writing on here greatly! Hopefully this is for this year, not 'sometime in the future.'

Thank you TTT and BlackRandl86 too for getting TTT back in the saddle! :)

TSACINTSACINover 3 years ago
Great Story

I have really enjoyed this series. The plot, the character development, the crises, and the gradual maturing of Jack all add to the depth of the stories.

Like others, I hope the rumor of your return is true so there will be more parts to this series - it has a lot of untapped potential.

Thanks again for all the time and effort you put into your stories. Your talents are really appreciated!

SCK201SCK201over 3 years ago

WOW! I have read all the chapters in this story, and only say it's been a great ride all the way. I feel it is yet to be finished, so continue to bring the girls to life.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

i agree with others this had been a great story and would love to read more of it. would hate to have it left hanging.

every twist gives more avenues for the story to follow. if you where to publish this in a book it would be more then one book that is for sure and i would pay to get each one. you are as good as any author i have ever read in over 50 years.

thank you for all your time effort and your imagination.

IssueforthIssueforthabout 3 years ago
Love the story so far, please continue!

Hi, please continue this series. I love where it appears to be going... can't wait for you to square it up and finish or continue. Best Wishes for a good outcome!!

SilverloadSilverloadabout 3 years ago
Amazing

Read the entire series and would love to see it continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would love to read more of this!

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 3 years ago

Just finished chapter 29 and read all but the longest comments about the series. It really is the most enjoyable and addictive story I've read. You are an amazing author. Your skill creating characters is as good as the very best. Bravo !! The most deserving of the 5-😊's I can give. I've heard that you might start writing again. I hope it's true. You will put big smiles on a bunch of admirers. Thank you for sharing what's inside your fertile brain. 😊😊😊😊😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hopefully you will be continuing this series - it is epic and awesome.

Janrene3Janrene3about 2 years ago

Please. More!

Perhaps a gang of women spies tries to get hold of the spanish airforce system - and who is entangled in the web of everything … non other than THE major!

Either as the villian in order to get Jack back? Or as a liason to CIA/FBI, who - when trying to help - parres of Jack and THE major?

Or: the girls try to put Jack in bondage for the fun of it. He endures at first, and then overcome - and the girls are All tied down to the pleasure of our entreprenante hero?!

Thanx so far for the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please continue the series. You have a great talent for writing. Not a fan of all the anal but I can overlook it.

P_DoggP_Doggalmost 2 years ago

Great I just love reading 29 chapters, only to find there is no ending to the story.

WayPast21WayPast21almost 2 years ago

I just finished what you've written of this story for what I think is the 3rd or 4th time. Please work on finishing it, I enjoy your characters and their activities very much. Maybe Chap 30 from a retrospective a few years in the future of the current happenings? While I'd hate to see it, maybe some challenge and angst over Beth becoming confused over her growing feelings about a teammate? Maybe after Debbie becomes more confident of her position, she discovers a need for the occasional Really rough sex when she's not threatened with it as a constant? Is Eric just too nice over the long haul for Amie? Does she need to be incorporated into the group permanently? I'd vote for that. There was too much pain with the Spanish Major for me. I hope you don't re-introduce her into the storyline, except as peripheral.

Thanks again for a great story. Bring it home for your fans.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20382 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

CvsN Series Info