All Comments on 'Bad Teacher Ch. 07'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
michassmichassover 11 years ago
editing?

Even the title is messed up.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 11 years ago
more please

love it even more

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hell yes

Push it to the limit. Draw out the moment of conception when it happens. HOTTTT

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Going Romantic?

Courtesy of the little boy/girl who has been advocating long for a romance filled story has been answered by the author in chapter 7. I reckon the readers who has been looking for romance in stories could find them in romance section not in "hardcore" mature section. I presume that we are here to read about illicit affair between a mature woman and a young man, so naturally we would like strong domination, humiliation and....not a lovey dovey scoop. On his way to achieve this the author has lost his signature style......I am worried about that! I hope he gets it back soon and write what he is best at.

Like Ryan could have ordered Carmen not to clean her leaking pussy before they reach home as Peter had already wished them a happy shopping trip! Things like that can increase the humiliation as well as the conscience in Carmen. I too would like to see the pregnancy issue skipped and how to make Carmen take pills so Ryan can always have his way with her...this can be challenging to make a catholic women take on pills. I vote for "Asshole Ryan" who can push Carmen to continue cheating in rather challenging situations not the "romantic Ryan" we got a glimpse in chapter 7.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Story is Going Sideways !

The author is trying to buy time for Ryan to decide if he & Carmen are real or he is just playing her. Carmen has become so pliable , I've lost a lot of interest . Either way, make Ryan sweat , it's too easy for this fiend/ lover/ boy / man. This story was a classic when he was challenged .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bored

This really is like watching paint dry

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Coming to a conclusion

I think that this needs to end by Chapter 9. It's a good story but now I think it should end with total humiliation of the husband or Carmen leaving him. Either way don't stop yet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not really boring ...

While I don't agree that the story is getting boring, I do think this chapter was weak. I think Mrs G should be a little more reluctant with Ryan, especially in public!

But I am enjoying Carmen's transformation !

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
They forgot to buy the dress

The whole goal of this chapter was to go buy a dress. Yes getting the sexy panties and bras, but the dress was the main thing. As for the public sex, it was over done and over the top. You may as well could have him pimp her out to three or four men, as one after the other go into booth and fuck and pump her full of hot thick seed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my fantasy

This chapter encompasses two of my favorite fantasies: public sex / with a beautiful female teacher. Oh, what I wouldn't give to be in Ryan's shoes!!!

YOMEYO

SashaLJamesSashaLJamesover 8 years ago

Damn. In a store? Ryan is mad reckless. No chill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is that on purpose?

It has to be ... "Ohh year..." lets moan together ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Total Conquest

Ryan has covered it all butt one ,and to make her his and that is ANAL. Time to make her his once and for all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
For your edification

Good stories. The spelling errors, to vs too, there vs their etc. get tiring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
verb tense

You're constantly mixing up your verb tense - using the plural verb when you should use the singular and the singular when you should use the plural. Example: Chapter 7, page 1, paragraph 1: "when Peter and Tony was both." Peter and Tony-plural subject; "was"-singular verb. Should be "Peter and Tony were..."

There are a number of other grammatical errors that pull away from the story as well. These could use a good editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fruit on the Vine

The attractive sales clerk should have been so turned on she wanted a piece of Ryan. He could have used enjoying the clerk in front of Carmen to further dominate her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The sales clerk seemed like a grade-A bitch. Must not be getting any. Weird that she's working in a sexy lingerie store but a little bit of public sex is annoying to her? Seems a bit out of place. And giving away stuff for free, yeah, I'm sure he boss would be loving that. So just soil whatever you want and get it for free. She'll be out of a job soon with a policy like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous