All Comments on 'Girl for Charlie'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow... you captured my ultimate fantasy

just reading this makes me want to cum.... but the wife is due home...

Inside me is a feminine side i hope to unleash soon with a mature lover....

SteffiehSteffiehover 11 years ago
Wow

Fabulous story .. I want to hear more of Charlie making Jamie his girl... And maybe taking her to a party and sharing her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Keep it up

please keep it up - your story is my fanatsy. i'm anxious to hear more from the bedroom onwards!

cc69sissycc69sissyover 11 years ago
more please

What a great beginning to a beautiful love story

bluesky496bluesky496over 11 years ago

no you cant stop there please ,i have to read more of this wonderful story ,i was so turned on ,its like a dream come true ,more please.

sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdover 11 years ago
Oh yes yes yes

god Im so horny from reading this...I cant wait to hear how Jamie takes to having a big hard cock in her,,Please keep her dressed as she gets fucked,,I just love getting fucked while fully dressed like a slut.

sofiatvsofiatvover 11 years ago
great story,more please,you are a star!

one of the very best,please,please carry on the adventure

deanahiideanahiiover 11 years ago
i can only agree

i agree with all the thoughts i love being taken like that and i do hope you continue with the story. very well written and a good hot read. i don't think my hand left my cock.

BimboBambiBimboBambiover 11 years ago
racing

My pulse was racing throughout this story. The lust I felt for her experience with Charlie. The envy I felt cause it was not me.I was so aroused I put in my butt plug while practicing licking and sucking a dildo. Looking at the lipstick prints on the purple dildo pushed me over the edge to an incredible orgasm. Please Jamie continue this incredible tale.

BimboBambiBimboBambiover 11 years ago
again and again and again

This is my tenth rereading. It still makes me hard,envious and desperately wanting more. I feel about waiting for the next chapter the way our heroine felt as Charlie teased her in his lap.

brisjbrisjalmost 11 years ago
More please

Truly amazing, you've described my most desired fantasy, just wish I could live this out word for word! Thank you. J X

goodlorigoodloriover 10 years ago
Oh Yes

More pleasssseeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my gay lover

Wonderful story of how a man becomes a sissy slut for a hot studly gay man. That's what I've become and I love it. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love dressing for gay men

I too love cross-dressing for gay men, even more than straight or bi men. They really appreciate the effort I make in getting all sexy for them. They also kiss much better than bi men. I love sucking cock and getting fucked. This story of yours has happened to me quite a few times. I can't wait to read the next chapter and many more.

pamcdpamcdalmost 6 years ago
Mmmmmmmm

I like the way everything is played out. Now for hot fun sex.

lingerie65lingerie65over 5 years ago
Keeping my secret

Such a hot and luscious story, that it blew wind up my skirt. As I became the girl of the house when my girl left to visit her parents once I'm on my back with muy legs spread & I'm impaled (I'll become the woman of the house) by his meaty shaft.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJamie_in_dresses@Jamie_in_dresses
718 Followers
I'm straight, though bi-curious, with a very active cd and gay fantasy life.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES