All Comments on 'No Do-Overs'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Got it right

Nicely done. I share the inerest in BBW's and I know the pain of feeling that you've not been true to yourself or fair to the ones you've been with, and this story gets it right. Well done, and well written.

jonathan8739jonathan8739over 11 years ago

I hope you write more with this story because I too am very interested in bbw's and have been with a few.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BBW

as a BBW who was once a "Katrina," I thank you. HUGS

Stevie1963Stevie1963over 11 years ago
Superb

Also a fellow BBW fan (and pleased to admit many a relationship with a beautiful shapely lady) I really enjoyed this story and hope you continue the trend.

You're now added to my favorate authors list ! :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story! I like the way the main character comes out first in an unapologetic way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Big dreams

I've been a lover of big women all my life. Older now, married to a big girl for ages and still in love.

When I was young my mates would abuse me for having the hots for big girls. Comments like "yuk,her legs are like tree trunks" we're common,whereas my thoughts were 'her legs are like pillars of ecstasy'.

Unfortunately I was sometimes like a closet BBW lover too at that age. But that didn't last too long because I finally realized that I was OK and big girls ARE the sexiest women on the planet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Big girls need love too!

And there is no law against being a chubby chaser. Not sure why Katrina met with him. She had obviously moved on and didn't need to absolve his bad behavior. The ending wasn't much.

KingLeonidesKingLeonidesalmost 10 years ago
BBW Secret

I have been an admirer of BBW's for many years. They give 110% in bed. Once you have one it is hard to go back to the "skinny" gals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WHO?

Needs an ending.......who?

JulesEnglandJulesEnglandover 8 years ago
Superb

Excellent story, just the right amount of prologue, and a proper fat BBW, so often you read a few paragraphs and she's barely chubby. I like that you readily use the f' (for fat) word and I also liked the open ending. Ihope that you'll be writing further stories. One constructive point, greater detail about the ladies appearance and clothing would be nice. I have my own very first story under-way at the moment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
True as the Gospel

For years I used to look down on myself for only fucking fat women but once I realized that I sought out and fought for such women because they were what really turned me on, my life got so much better! Many of these larger ladies have as large an appetite for sex as they do for food. BBWs are the best!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
674 Followers
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...